Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (151810 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
undecided

Some people really like to snoop around woh, that's why you should NEVER COMBINE BUSINESS WITH PERSONAL FEELINGS.

She is 21!!!

Assuming she is a teenager, then I support cautioning her & putting her on the right track. But she is a GROWN woman, You have no right to dictate to her about her personal matters. You will end up creating more problems for ur own family instead. Don't try to get into a mess that's not meant for you. That woman is a pro, she even get three faces, the bible face, the good sales girl, & the sl#t. Just concentrate on ur business

In summary, bros OritaIbadan

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Millenniumlady(f): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
izzou:

I just don't understand.

I was crossing an express the other day and saw two little kids trying to cross.

Within me, I was blaming their parents for allowing these two kids cross a road with bikes running one-way and trailers and trucks. To me, it's not my business

As I walked further, I asked myself: If these kids were hit by a car, would I be able to sleep, knowing I could have helped them?

I had to go back to help them cross the road and I felt fulfilled.

Everybody dey different sha. Me? I no get that kind mind
Awwwww so you're this sweet nahim you go dey form hard guy hard guy undecided oya come propose to me joor me before I change my mind cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by michaelponle(m): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Invite her to your house feed her well, ask her questions about her family and friends ( if u don't know already) make sure is you and your wife.
Sit her down , talk to her calmly and a way out of all this shit.
If she listen fine, if she doesn't fine.
There was a reason u liked her, there was a reason you checked, there is a reason you should talk to her.
God bless

3 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Fredoallan:

Why check her inbox. It’s her private life. Coz you offered job does not mean you owe her life. From your points, I think you interested in her and nursing her to satisfy ur wayward life “ read her inbox and couldn’t sleep” oniranu okunrin grin
OP should just sack her..

Let's see who is the boss here!!

Nonsense!!!

How can she be such a Chameleon??

She will extend her chameleon personality to OP's business very soon undecided

3 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Amotolongbo(f): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
bluefilm:

You will definitely make a bad mother.

I pity your children already.

Tufiakwa. sad
And your mother was actually a good mother and performed her maternal responsibilities given birth to “Bluefilm” as a child?

I pity her future
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by surrogatesng: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
mind your business
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by afecgivers: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Go spiritual, tell her god revealed something about her past to you, then slowly narrate some of the stuff you read from her phone...but deliberately omit some parts so that she won't suspect you accessed her phone. Tell her to repent or else she will meet her end. If she is ready to repent, she will resume back to work and fear you but if she is not ready to change she will sack herself.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it
WHAT'S YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!??!!!!!!
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by stormborn28(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
stanliwise:
Just because he is her employer doesn’t mean he can’t advice her. It could anyone, friend, daughter , sister.
When you can help do as much as the help you’re trying to render will on a long run have a positive impact then there is no harm in trying.
He should just ensure he don’t judge her by her way of life, he should just help her open her senses to how things could turn badly in life later on for her.
let me tell you something. When a girl start fvcking diicks at an early age, it takes the grace of a thousand years for her to reason well... I grew up observing this myself not that I was told.. I have a cousin who I will call is a "misfit" in that aspect. She is a divorcee now or will I say separated from her husband. Several I have seen . "look I don't mimick my words I say it as it is.. It is truth that will take me to grave

3 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Michelle55:
The earlier we learn to mind our business, the better it would be for us all..
Op, simply turn a blind eye like nothing happened, you don't have any right to snoop around her like that.. You are only her boss not her parents
If only thieves dey steal from their parents.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by madridsta007(m): 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

She is 21. Still very young. Speak to her about her kind of life and advise her. I have found out that many young people are lacking the required mentorship that comes from a responsible father/mother/family and, based on this gap stray, away. Something/ someone fills that vacuum. If she carries on with that kind of life, leave her. But do not sack her if you have no problem with her work attitude and results.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Omoobong1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
I can't believe that people are asking you to mind your business, are we that corrupt? Please don't lay her off, talk some sense into her head.

4 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Emrixx:
Just sit her and advice her
Let her know the danger involve in the kind of life she has chosen for herself
Relieving her of her duty isn't the best thing to do as you'll make her more vulnerable
If she's a cool headed person u might be able to change her way, but next time don't invade her privacy b4 she go shout rape for ur head
She made herself vulnerable already shocked

5 different guys+ Abortion??

A goody two shoe girl..

That is a chameleon!!

I pity the OP..

That girl will spread her chameleon personality in to your business cry

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Yinkagbo:

My pastor daughter used my phone to make a call not knowing that I have recording app which record incoming and outgoing calls....after she gave me the phone I listened to call recorded.thru the call I discovered that she has aborted five times and she is on another one which she want to abort but need some cash to do it....this is just a girl of 16years...me just do like I don't know anything till now....wetin concern me...
Super Story
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Olafisoyem:
You cannot sack her on the basis of her private life.
He can sack her on the basis of her Chameleon personality!!
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by betterpikinn: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

Are you surprised?

Funny you don't know that 40% of girls in that age 17 -25 are exactly like that in this generation.

I know a so-called virgin girl who gives a very super bl0wjob and has had anal sex with two guys before.

I TRUST NONE OF THEM!

5 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by FlordFlorez(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
This matter hard o. It cannot be settle.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by promiseland245(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Did you really type this then read what you typed and felt satisfied then felt okay I did a great job, let me post it
Amotolongbo:
We should learn how to separate business from personal life.

She is your sales girl, relate with her strictly on business and show less concern on her personal life.

The way I’m reading your message, there is already a growing emotion in you already towards the girl, the reason you felt so highly disappointed and wanna lay her off, not because she is underperforming but the way she chose to live her life, which should be less of your concern.

In as much she is performing her responsibilities to your satisfaction and not using her “wayward” life to affect your business like she did the first time she went for abortion, leave her alone.

The only reason why you can lay her off is if she goes on abortion again and that makes her to take a time out of work and underperforming.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Coleslove: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Take your eyes, mind and heart away from the young girl. You're becoming too obsessed about her that you even irritate your wife by discussing her with your wife. You are lusting and jealous of the guys she's keeping. Let her live her life in peace and you went too far checking her personal social media account.

OritaIbadan:

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
ogorwyne:
A lot of people are asking the op to mind his business because the girl is not a member of their family. Op, you and your wife should have a talk with her. She can still change her ways if she wants to. Please counsel her.

The church girl acts also shows that she is deceitful. I don't like this part at all at all. Let her know what you have seen so she can drop that her sister-mary behavior around you.
Exactly , that Chameleon personality!!

3 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Biodun1929(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:

She is your sales girl, relate with her strictly on business and show less concern on her personal life.

The way I’m reading your message, there is already a growing emotion in you already towards the girl, the reason you felt so highly disappointed and wanna lay her off, not because she is underperforming but the way she chose to live her life, which should be less of your concern.

In as much she is performing her responsibilities to your satisfaction and not using her “wayward” life to affect your business like she did the first time she went for abortion, leave her alone.

The only reason why you can lay her off is if she goes on abortion again and that makes her to take a time out of work and underperforming.

You are a real "Omotologbon."
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by zedman1(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:
You guys are saying OP should mind his business... For what exactly??
Didn't you see where OP stated that he's like a Fatherly figure to her and she's different from the others undecided

This girl is still a minor working as a sales rep... If something bad happens to her... All fingers will be pointing towards OP.
About the topic, what more can I say? Things happen, but bro, you don't refer to a 21 year old as a minor, even worse a Nigerian girl. Most (not all) 21 year old Nigerian girls aren't minors. I repeat, they are not minors. They know and have done what a 45 year old male has not even thought of doing. Women are older than men- if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Thonee(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
I've tried to mind my business here, but what if she's my sister?
Her phone got lost for this same reason, God just wanted to expose her true colors to you, though it's wrong to check on her messages but it's an avenue for you to safe her from an impending or future disaster, my advice is that you treat this case as if she's your daughter or sister, please don't let her waste another life by committing an abortion.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by promiseland245(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Well said Sir
annford:

It was wrong for you to have gone through her chat because you'd have frowned at it if reverse were the case. Personally, I don't think it is in your place to judge her or treat her any different just because you dug up some stuffs about her. If you must let her go, you might as well sit her down, tell her your findings, get her to see her wrong and just hope she changes. I had a similar experience. My Wife and I had met a girl who was an unapologetic lesbian. We did all we could to change her but she just didn't want to change. We tried all we could but she remained adamant. She even got pregnant and didn't know who's baby it was. She later started sleeping with everything male in our neighbourhood. Well, she presently has two children by two different men that she doesn't even know their whereabouts. After trying for months to change her, we had to let her go because at some point, she started falling in love with me and I will never cheat on my wife. My wife and I always gave her goof money, clothing's and foodstuffs but she was neck-deep into sex ( casual sex). I'd advise you try rehabilitating her but if it doesn't work, cut her loose.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
IDERAWOLE:

It's amazing to read "It's none of your business" comments all over here.

This world has little or no future left.

While nobody is saying poking into the phone is right, the nay sayers here have forgotten that you said this phone isn't hers by the way.

You might ordinarily not have gotten any reason to go looking into her personal phone, but for the earlier expressed reason that it's the office phone.

Before she dies in your office with her lifestyle, you had better sack her.

If you do not have any attraction already with her, you can declare how you got the information from the phone without any apology.

It's your office, your office phone and you are responsible to some extent for the safety of your workers.
Exactly!!

Sack that Chameleon now undecided
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Counsel her with wisdom
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ffo(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Dobson43:
Quick points here:

You were supposed to mind your business.

You crossed a line poking your nose in her personal affairs.

Being her Boss doesn't give you the right to judge her. She is under contract to serve you in a certain capacity. Stick to that capacity.

If her atitude to work affects your business in anyway, then you can let her off.

Why should you be bothered as a father? What's the point of drinking paracetamol on another man's headache?

If you had used this amount of time in snooping around in pushing your business forward, you would actually enjoy better patronage.

You should draw a line as regards your relationship between yourself and your workers.

It appears you have feelings for this lady thus your uneasiness that she has underperformed in your own estimation. Kill that feeling. It's her life, let her define it how it suits her

This time actually do mind your business.
Do you know that most companies have interest in your personal life, your personal life will always have direct or indirect effect on your career life. Also why do people abuse this phrase "mind your business"?

1 Like

She is a Product of these NEW GENERATION PENTECOSTAL CHURCHES...
that's all.
Those CHURCHES switch on their AIR CONDITIONERS for SINNERS.. grin grin
Such Churches celebrate LOVE FEAST every Sunday.
Very soon some of them will start sharing CONDOMS.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by profstar(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
LastProphet:

Is none of your business because she has not invited you into her private life you only violated it. Did you employ her to be daddy's daughter or sales girl? I suspect you are interested in her

You are very correct, I hope that he wouldn't also try his luck on the girl too (to become the no 6th guy).

OritaIbadan what you don't understand is that, that is the current life of an average Nigerian girl, if you would fire her, then I suggest you fire the others girls that work for you too, because by the time you spy their phones too (if they don't catch you and embarrass you) you will discover that they are mostly all in the same category or 'once been' (whether married or not).

Read between the lines.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Obynolee(f): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

Why are you surprise?,a Nigerian church girl with only 5 boyfriends and you're shouting(I believe it must be a Pentecostal church), they are the marketers.
What do you want to do hu?
You think she doesn't know what is good and bad?
You think relieving her of her job will make stop?
Does her choosen lifestyle affects her work in any way?.
Did you employ her to teach her moral?
Oga mind your business, yes you heard me,mind your business, her life,her choice.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
bluefilm:

You will definitely make a bad mother.

I pity your children already.

Tufiakwa. sad
Modern ladies calling themselves women, always want to form woke grin
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by CelestineNelson: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
You got it all wrong... Do you think it will not affect even you that is typing this Funny post...if you like when you see your neighbor playing with fire keep your mouth shut...when it escalate even you, your properties and children are not safe...stop setting misguided standards for self...follow the standard of God...if it is God he will warn the young lady and that how it should be...
Amotolongbo:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Sleeping With Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.