Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,088 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (152040 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by mechanics(m): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Instead of relieving her of the job, we need to talk to her as a father of the danger of what she's doing now, that if she don't repent and change for good, she will not end well.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by miketayo(m): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lekison:
Do you also know that if that girl should collapse and die in his shop the op will be in serious trouble??

If a worker dies in his office the CEO of the company is in trouble? Where is the sense in that?
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by SATANIIST: 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
she might even be one of those church girls trolling guys on ashawo thread

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Michelle55:
The earlier we learn to mind our business, the better it would be for us all..
Op, simply turn a blind eye like nothing happened, you don't have any right to snoop around her like that.. You are only her boss not her parents
why are you like this nah?you see a minor headed towards the pit and you think minding your business is the right thing?
you're fantastically wicked.

there should be a serious check on human freedom, if not abuse will be unavoidable.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Humans can give WRONG WRONG ADVICES.... TOO BAD.

Pls you and your wife should invite her to your church for counseling.... Please!!!!!

If she commits abortion and die, you will regret all through your life.

Be your brothers keeper.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Baba dey among the 5. guys the girl is bleeping. Sorry for the heartbreak

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by SATANIIST: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
ndidibabe:
No way by the grace of God!!!
omo grace of god no dey for this one o. i know what i am saying.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ramaju: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it

Mind your business you no giree. Does she steal from you? Does she render inaccurate account? Is she not punctual and respectful? Sack her and get the worst person. Her waywardness is her business which she has not brought into your biz for more than a year. BTW why is it that people see Bible carrying people as responsible without knowing them?

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it
association of useless people will be attacking you @Op
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
eni4real:
Eulalia, no way!!
That girl is a Chameleon!!
Op should sack her!!!

Can you trust such girl around me?.. Just tell me now cool

Lol...if I catch you eh? grin (go and watch the movie acrimony) lol... You'll wed two wives that day. Under duress o. Lol
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by AdoreHim: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kai Kai Kai, how could people here insinuate that the Op has feelings for this young 21 year old for goodness sake. The world is really going gaga in droves, most of our reasoning is insane. God in heaven, please have mercy.

Op do what you have to do and help this drowning, helpless young girl who probably has no guidance.

4 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:
You guys are saying OP should mind his business... For what exactly??
Didn't you see where OP stated that he's like a Fatherly figure to her and she's different from the others undecided

This girl is still a minor working as a sales rep... If something bad happens to her... All fingers will be pointing towards OP.
why do men like formn SeCuRity GuaRD over a girl they like? Makes it moRe AnnoyinG. Why not COme out clean?

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ndidibabe(f): 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
SATANIIST:
omo grace of god no dey for this one o. i know what i am saying.
in this case, I am 99% sure it didn't happen.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
That Babcock girl that people know as Pastor's daughter but was caught receiving it from behind and sucking raw cum directly from the source without allowing a drop fall to the ground changed my perception of Church girls sad

4 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ndidibabe(f): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
AdoreHim:
Kai Kai Kai, how could people here insinuate that the Op has feelings for this young 21 year old for goodness sake. The world is really going gaga in droves, most of our reasoning is insane. God in heaven, please have mercy.

Op do what you have to do and help this drowning, helpless young girl who probably has no guidance.
21 years old is not a small girl by any standard. Not even the children of these days...
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ursullalinda(f): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ningen:
We all have a responsibility towards building a sane society. As her employer, don't turn a blind eye to her promiscuous lifestyle. She's just 21.

As such, sacking her wouldn't solve anything.
What she badly need right now is sex education.

Your wife can take that responsibility.

It's a step forward if she learns from a woman about the dangers of promiscuity & unprotected sex. Please do that for the sake of humanity.

God bless you for this and may your children never lack a guardian when they want to go astray......we all want a sane society while minding our business.......sad

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by CoolVoice(m): 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
You intruded in her privacy. That's terribly wrong.. in a normal setting she's suppose to sue your sorry ass.. and even use this your dumb ass post as an evidence. Mumu Boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by laughter123: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Please, don't judge her. If you care so much about her and her life, sit her down. You might be shock to know why she is doing that. I believe you are not a jailer.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by cochexky: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Please OP I'm surprise of what some people are saying here, for christ sake that wasn't her personal phone so u never intruded rather this is how God want to help her if not she wouldn't have forgotten to log out after knowing she has nonsense in her inbox.

Please hear me, for the fact God has giving u this opportunity to help a soul kindly respond to God by first of all, tell your wife about it by showing her the chats so that she will not suspect you.

Second, call the girl and expose what u saw, then take the number of her parent and let them know that there Daughter is pregnant.

She should tag any of the guy since they be making advantage her ignorant.

OP this is an issue between you and God not us.

As we talk, what ever happened to that unborn child may be upon you...

Listen to what is say, you will see more blessings but if u are unGodly then listen to those saying you should mind ur business.

I hope you screenshot everything or still have the Facebook account on.

Start now from telling you wife...
Please if u don't have any evidence, and you are the type there wife suspect.. Abeg no rush tell her oo..

God bless you as you help the unborn.

OritaIbadan:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
eni4real:
Having sex with 5 different guys+ Abortion, is what you call being sexually active??

You people have spoiled the world with your outrageous tolerance!! undecided

OP should sack that Chameleon Sister Mary now cry

What would you term your first paragraph?

Remember she is an adult who should know how she is endangering her life by being sexually active...

He who is without sin can cast aspersions...

Your sin is blazing Fire engine red by the way, Judgena...
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Femeto: 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Most of you saying he should have mind his business what if he is the one God is using to save the girl from dieing after the next abortion.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
MoodyQueen:

A nincompoop spotted.
Lol,you again? foul words no too far from that round hole in ya face.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by wolexter(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Anyone who pretends to be who they re not is capable of a lot and can harm. My advice is that you keep a very close eye on this girl with respect to your business. Do not discuss her personal life with her unless she brings it up 'cos it is called personal for a reason, and doing so may make you lose your respect with her.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
PeachtreeReside:

What would you term your first paragraph?

Remember she is an adult who should know how she is endangering her life by being sexually active...

He who is without sin can cast aspersions...

Your sin is blazing Fire engine red by the way, Judgena...
That is not being sexually active but being sexually irresponsible , being sexually deceitful or using your preferred language, being sexually hyperactive!!

A sexually hyperactive chameleon sister Mary shocked

OP should be careful around her undecided
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by chaloskyx: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
. What if she is my own daughter? if she was your daughter you would advise her and let her continue working with you to make ends meet. sacking her would only turn her to a full time runs geh. so take the girl as you daughter advise her and let her continue working
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
eni4real:
That is not being sexually active but being sexually irresponsible , being sexually deceitful or using your preferred language, being sexually hyperactive!!

A sexually hyperactive chameleon sister Mary shocked

OP should be careful around her undecided

Lolz!

He shouldn't sack her based on that.

Sit her down and advise her through the wife... not him doing it directly so it won't be misconstrued as people arw suggesting.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Justbehave:
Don't mind all these people tell ING op to mind his business. Hope they will all mind their business if she dies trying to have another abortion?

Will she be having the abortion in his office ?

Btw
The man should just sit her down and talk to her.. she is a kid.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by redcliff: 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
We should learn how to separate business from personal life.

She is your sales girl, relate with her strictly on business and show less concern on her personal life.

The way I’m reading your message, there is already a growing emotion in you already towards the girl, the reason you felt so highly disappointed and wanna lay her off, not because she is underperforming but the way she chose to live her life, which should be less of your concern.

In as much she is performing her responsibilities to your satisfaction and not using her “wayward” life to affect your business like she did the first time she went for abortion, leave her alone.

The only reason why you can lay her off is if she goes on abortion again and that makes her to take a time out of work and underperforming.

Are you someone's mother? if not, you would be a very bad mother. I dont know if you quickly rushed to type this comment for likes sake without really digesting the content of this story. Apparently, what you are saying is that her personal life does not concern him. That is right to a short extent. Now, if this girl falls sick or cannot come to work as she has already done before as a result of her lifestyle, does it not affect the man and his business? abi you did not look at it from that angle or what? It has always been minding our own business our parents did in their time that turned Nigeria upside down the way it is now. If they formed the habit of protesting bad governance and leadership, always making active discussions about putting the interest of Nigeria at the fore burner, we may not be in the mess we are in today. I do not agree he should mind his business on this one. Why he went to her inbox or why he should not have seen her inbox is a story for another day. The issue is that, he saw it and saw something that is way out of the ordinary. This fully concerns him. If she faints and/or dies in his shop as a result of abortion she may be about to do, would the police not come and lock up the whole place plus his goods inside. This time, he cannot sell his wares and feed his family because of the promiscuity of one 21yr totally unrelated to him, his family and business.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Dearlord(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
This 21st century is doomed, I have just finished peroozing the radical comments over here I concluded that we still have a light year to go before we can be envisieged as proper thinking human.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Lawsimon(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Michelle55:

What if he never gets to find out something like that at the first place if only he didn't snoop?
I'm not sure the young lady will appreciate her boss encroaching on her privacy like that..
So he should assume he didn't know anything and let her be

You're beating about the bush.
Answer the question.

What if she dies in the next abortion?
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
PeachtreeReside:

Lolz!

He shouldn't sack her based on that.

Sit her down and advise her through the wife... not him doing it directly so it won't be misconstrued as people arw suggesting.
May God give the wife the wisdom to do that!!

That girl is too exposed shocked shocked

And she remove her sister Mary cloak too..

OP may find that disturbing with time undecided
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by InvertedHammer: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

/
You should find a way to let her go. Why? Just for your sanity.
It is easy to say "pretend you never saw anything". But you are human and not a machine. Her presence will continue to be a psychological trauma to you.
Heck! Give her money to start something for herself just to keep her away from you if you care. One way or the other her promiscuity will eventually affect your business. It could be sick days or one of the guys may put financial pressure on her. Someone that pretentious could be dangerous in other ways you are yet to find out. Prevention is better than cure. Sometimes, you should learn how to be selfish.

By the way, that she failed to logout is her problem not yours. Most people would do what you did. Right or wrong? It is the reality. When did Nigerians start this privacy BS that they don't even understand?

/

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Sleeping With Married Women / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.