Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (151819 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by damosade(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Those girls forming holy dey Bleep pass . only if u know..

4 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by drLammy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Is her wayward lifestyle affecting her productivity or your business... If no... Please face front... It's her life, that's her business

Btw, you can only render advice as her boss or an elder of which she isn't obligated to take

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by themaestro08(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.
Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.
After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.
I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter? Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it

You are are gullible for mistaking spirituality for morals. And besides you can mind your business. she is your employee not your child.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by themaestro08(m): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
We should learn how to separate business from personal life.

She is your sales girl, relate with her strictly on business and show less concern on her personal life.

The way I’m reading your message, there is already a growing emotion in you already towards the girl, the reason you felt so highly disappointed and wanna lay her off, not because she is underperforming but the way she chose to live her life, which should be less of your concern.

In as much she is performing her responsibilities to your satisfaction and not using her “wayward” life to affect your business like she did the first time she went for abortion, leave her alone.

The only reason why you can lay her off is if she goes on abortion again and that makes her to take a time out of work and underperforming.

So much sense in a single comment shocked shocked

Damn! I hope this OP sees this comment.

Her sexual life is none of your business so long as it doesn't affect your business.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by themaestro08(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Dobson43:
Quick points here:

You were supposed to mind your business.

You crossed a line poking your nose in her personal affairs.

Being her Boss doesn't give you the right to judge her. She is under contract to serve you in a certain capacity. Stick to that capacity.

If her atitude to work affects your business in anyway, then you can let her off.

Why should you be bothered as a father? What's the point of drinking paracetamol on another man's headache?

If you had used this amount of time in snooping around in pushing your business forward, you would actually enjoy better patronage.

You should draw a line as regards your relationship between yourself and your workers.
It appears you have feelings for this lady thus your uneasiness that she has underperformed in your own estimation.

This time actually do mind your business.

Nice comment, most bosses are like this OP - bunch of controlling and annoying MFs
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
we are tired! been settling matter since
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by themaestro08(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nezzjnr:
You guys are saying OP should mind his business... For what exactly??
Didn't you see where OP stated that he's like a Fatherly figure to her and she's different from the others undecided

This girl is still a minor working as a sales rep... If something bad happens to her... All fingers will be pointing towards OP.

21 years is not a minor anywhere in the world.

5 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.
Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.
After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.
I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter? Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it

YOUR SALES GIRL HAS A VERY HIGH CRIMINAL TENDENCY KEEP THAT IN MIND. YOU SHOULD COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY TO HAVE DISCOVERED HER TRUE PERSONALITY. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE MANY PEOPLE TELLING YOU WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS. SHE COULD IMPLICATE YOU AND RUIN YOUR LIFE IN WAYS YOU LEAST EXPECT. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. SHE IS A WOMAN! THE PUBLIC WILL READILY BELIEVE HER OWN STORY THAN YOURS WHEN SHE DOES.

11 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by themaestro08(m): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ningen:
We all have a responsibility towards building a sane society. As her employer, don't turn a blind eye to her promiscuous lifestyle. She's just 21.

As such, sacking her wouldn't solve anything.
What she badly need right now is sex education.

Your wife can take that responsibility.

It's a step forward if she learns from a woman about the dangers of promiscuity & unprotected sex. Please do that for the sake of humanity.

Have you ever seen someone who's sexual likes and preferences were changed?

Its incredibly hard, its something beyond your control. Even if the person change publicly he will definitely digress behind the scenes so forget matter.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by themaestro08(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
izzou:
That girl is too young to start ruining herself

I don't think I'll be able to mind my business, if it was me

What if she is the stubborn type?

Your unsolicited advice will enter left ear and pass through the right cheesy
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Chorister1990(f): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Her personal life does not affect her job in ur organization,so relieving her is not d best option,u can chat her up and counsel her,give her possible reasons why she should stop living that kind of life back it up with the word of God.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Ningen(m): 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
themaestro08:

Have you ever seen someone who's sexual likes and preferences were changed?

Its incredibly hard, its something beyond your control. Even if the person change publicly he will definitely digress behind the scenes so forget matter.

But this isn't a battle about sexual preferences.
At best, maybe addiction.

You underestimate the change knowledge can trigger in an individual. Her recklessly is simply due to ignorance. Besides, giving up is too easy.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by robosky02(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
The man that employed her also has some affection for the lady

Why treat her differently?

Why get soooo annoyed?
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by CsRockefeller(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
We should learn how to separate business from personal life.

She is your sales girl, relate with her strictly on business and show less concern on her personal life.

The way I’m reading your message, there is already a growing emotion in you already towards the girl, the reason you felt so highly disappointed and wanna lay her off, not because she is underperforming but the way she chose to live her life, which should be less of your concern.

In as much she is performing her responsibilities to your satisfaction and not using her “wayward” life to affect your business like she did the first time she went for abortion, leave her alone.

The only reason why you can lay her off is if she goes on abortion again and that makes her to take a time out of work and underperforming.

Learner. Do you know she can die in his office one day as a result of her abortions and the owner of that shop lands in jail?

11 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Dangrace01: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

E Shock you. Broda shaggi

Sorry for quoting the whole write up. But this is so funny I swear
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by CsRockefeller(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Michelle55:
The earlier we learn to mind our business, the better it would be for us all..
Op, simply turn a blind eye like nothing happened, you don't have any right to snoop around her like that.. You are only her boss not her parents

Alright. Let's hope ur daughter won't be in her position in years to come and everyone minds their biz as she snuffs the life of her away.

Good right?

7 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by CsRockefeller(m): 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sir, you will be a fool not to sack her immediately.

There are lots of reasons, professionally and otherwise to relive her of her job.

Don't listen to people who are saying mind your biz, of course, it's your business and you have to mind it very well.

7 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by simplepee(f): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
I run from any girl or guy who is too churchy. They are the worst set of people in Nigeria. Argue with your phone.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by OritaIbadan: 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
JUICYPINEAPPLE:

YOUR SALES GIRL HAS A VERY HIGH CRIMINAL TENDENCY KEEP THAT IN MIND. YOU SHOULD COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY TO HAVE DISCOVERED HER TRUE PERSONALITY. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE MANY PEOPLE TELLING YOU WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS. SHE COULD IMPLICATE YOU AND RUIN YOUR LIFE IN WAYS YOU LEAST EXPECT. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. SHE IS A WOMAN! THE PUBLIC WILL READILY BELIEVE HER OWN STORY THAN YOURS WHEN SHE DOES.

This has been my concern, God bless you sir. I have to do something definite about her

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

This has been my concern, God bless you sir. I have to do something definite about her

What if she wasn't a woman but a man?
Would that be a cause of concern to you?

You are not complaining about her work out.
She's doing well. So why all this nònsense?

Did she sign any terms and condition not to commit abortion or be promiscuous as an oath?

Abeg. MIND YOUR BUSINESS OGA.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by galadima77(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Never play God on people because the end results are always devastating. I once registered a second 2go account as a female to get into my girlfriend's mind... and the things I found out are unprintable.

Most times the instinct that drives you to invade someone's privacy is right but your mind needs a confirmation... Avoid it!

Though mine saved me a lot of stress and time to move on.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by 2cul2care: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
That is not enough basis for you to sack her, but as her elder, you can confront her with what you discoverd and advice her, but don't do it in a judgmental way, advice her out of love.

As for me I don't take anything at face value, I've seen cases like this countless number of times.

God help me cause with my experience, I don't trust girls or young ladies again, all through my teenage and university years my eyes has seen a lot.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Billyddude: 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

Allow d girl share Her to to jare,,,so far she doesn't steal from u or take her sales job serious ,it shouldn't be enough reason to sack...

Or you sit her down one on one and talk to her with out scolding..

Even some pastors wey dey preach for alter do worst..
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Billyddude: 3:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
simplepee:
I run from any girl or guy who is too churchy. They are the worst set of people in Nigeria. Argue with your phone.
grin angry angry angry u sabi them.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Oluwatobi123: 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
It is well
I didn't think this topic will be as controversial as this. It is well. Let's just see how to help the girl become a better person.

In the meantime, this is a great opportunity to make huge profit from your business by getting your perfect business name. It all starts with your business name.

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

YOU BETTER DO BEFORE SHE DOES SOMETHING DETERIMENTAL TO YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR BUSINESS, BECAUSE THE POSSIBILITY OF ILL ACTIONS BY HER IS HIGH IF SHE GETS THE OPPORTUNITY JUDGING BY YOUR DISCOVERY. A DISCOVERY OF A WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING. I ONCE EMPLOYED A MAID FOR MY AGED PARENTS, EVERYTHING ABOUT HER WAS SO NICE UNTIL IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT SHE USE TO LEAVE A DOOR UNLOCKED WHICH AT MIDNIGHT SHE GOES OUT TO SLEEP WITH A MAN IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD AND COME BACK HOME VERY EARLY.

WHEN LUCK RAN OUT ON HER, I GOT INFORMED I TOLD MY PARENTS WE NEED TO SACK HER AND GET A REPLACEMENT.
THEY SAID AS FAR AS HER JOB IS CONCERN SHE IS GOOD AT IT. I TOLD THEM THE IMPLICATIONS BUT THEY PREFERED HER STAYING. AT LAST, IT WAS THIS MAID THAT GRANTED ENTERANCE FOR THEIVES INTO MY PARENTS HOME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. THEY DIDN'T TAKE HEED WHEN I TOLD THEM TO.

6 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Samfloxin(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Dobson43:
Quick points here:

You were supposed to mind your business.

You crossed a line poking your nose in her personal affairs.

Being her Boss doesn't give you the right to judge her. She is under contract to serve you in a certain capacity. Stick to that capacity.

If her atitude to work affects your business in anyway, then you can let her off.

Why should you be bothered as a father? What's the point of drinking paracetamol on another man's headache?

If you had used this amount of time in snooping around in pushing your business forward, you would actually enjoy better patronage.

You should draw a line as regards your relationship between yourself and your workers.
It appears you have feelings for this lady thus your uneasiness that she has underperformed in your own estimation.

This time actually do mind your business.
Your advice is fine but if she is your sibling will you just leave her alone?

5 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Samfloxin(m): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
MoodyQueen:
She'll appreciate you if you mind your business.
Will you mind your business if she is your younger sister?

6 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
I stop judging a girl by her looks after the day I found out my deeper lifer neighbour was pregnant, though she lost the baby.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
themaestro08:

Nice comment, most bosses are like this OP - bunch of controlling and annoying MFs
because they probably want to have sex with their employee
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Originalsly: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hmmmm.... why not say you have feelings for her from jump? ... you're treating her different from others who were there before her..... she's always with Bible and manual.... at work?? .... you buy things for her and dash her money.... to draw her closer to you? Bro.... save the Facebook explanation.... I don't buy it.... you found a way to get into her fb account to find out about her private life. You want to ppaybfather figure.... did you find out about her father?...her family?... did cross your mind to talk to them about guiding her? When you ask what you really want to know.... which is.... how can I get rid of these other guys and make her focus on me alone?.... only then can we really help you. As of now... we are seeing right thru you.... and so is your wife. Stop gambling with your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Infinixs5: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

fear any girl that forms too churchy.
I have one presently where i live;she is a worker in the age and also advanced in age but if u see how small small boys dey Bleep her eeeeeeeeeeeeee..sometimes this gets me angry even though its none of my business..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Sleeping With Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.