Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (151811 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by OritaIbadan: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmmm.... why not say you have feelings for her from jump? ... you're treating her different from others who were there before her..... she's always with Bible and manual.... at work?? .... you buy things for her and dash her money.... to draw her closer to you? Bro.... save the Facebook explanation.... I don't buy it.... you found a way to get into her fb account to find out about her private life. You want to ppaybfather figure.... did you find out about her father?...her family?... did cross your mind to talk to them about guiding her? When you ask what you really want to know.... which is.... how can I get rid of these other guys and make her focus on me alone?.... only then can we really help you. As of now... we are seeing right thru you.... and so is your wife. Stop gambling with your marriage.

Thank you, you do well

3 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Infinixs5: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.
Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.
After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.
I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter? Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it

fear any girl that forms too churchy.
I have one presently where i live;she is a worker in the age and also advanced in age but if u see how small small boys dey Bleep her eeeeeeeeeeeeee..sometimes this gets me angry even though its none of my business..
I have one presently where i live;she is a worker in the age and also advanced in age but if u see how small small boys dey Bleep her eeeeeeeeeeeeee..sometimes this gets me angry even though its none of my business..

5 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Infinixs5: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
I have one presently where i live;she is a worker in the church and also advanced in age but if u see how small small boys dey Bleep her eeeeeeeeeeeeee..sometimes this gets me angry even though its none of my business..
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Oyiboman69: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Dobson43:
Quick points here:

You were supposed to mind your business.

You crossed a line poking your nose in her personal affairs.

Being her Boss doesn't give you the right to judge her. She is under contract to serve you in a certain capacity. Stick to that capacity.

If her atitude to work affects your business in anyway, then you can let her off.

Why should you be bothered as a father? What's the point of drinking paracetamol on another man's headache?

If you had used this amount of time in snooping around in pushing your business forward, you would actually enjoy better patronage.

You should draw a line as regards your relationship between yourself and your workers.
It appears you have feelings for this lady thus your uneasiness that she has underperformed in your own estimation.

This time actually do mind your business.
Is,this is the advice you can give

4 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Oyiboman69: 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.
Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.
After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.
I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter? Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it
Discard what everyone is saying... Whatever is in your heart as a brother or employer to her,do it.
Sometimes, you will look back and say, if I had don't this.

Don't you know that a little bit of concern in this situation can save a life?, don't be a wicked elder by not advising her.

Remember, whatever a man sow shall he reap and if you think you will see something wrong and as an elder,you ignore your responsibilities, then nemesis will surely take its cause.

I know you'll not see her as the same again but dont sack her.

I beat up little children in my vicinity due to wrong doings and correct them in whatever ways I could...it takes a whole community to bring up a child.

Show it to her...forget all those telling you to mind your business..

7 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Omar09(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

One problem with nice guys like you and I is that we always think we can salvage any girl including a damaged girl. Your sales girl is damaged, you want to relieve her of her work, sure go ahead, but you can never save her. She's gone too deep. Avoid that stress.

6 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by nzechu(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
But oga wetin concern you
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by eddy60: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
there is a reason why it happened that you met the situation on ground, I think God wants to use u deliver her from all this,just go ahead and talk to her like a father.

don't condemn her,just talk sense into her

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Dobson43: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
"mind your business, mind your business" na him carry naija reach where we dey today... who knows if God can use OP intervention to change the girl's life for better.. but una go dey shout "mind your business"..

Some people can't think on their own, they need guidance and counselling..who knows if the girl falls to the set of people... "minding one's business can bring down a nation" it does more harms than good"

My friend, bringing naija matter here nor join. Lots of these girls can be saucy and being helpful can get you into problems. If you really wanna help set up a foundation. The guy in question is a businessman, he should face his business otherwise he should do something concrete about it.

Nigeria today is in ruins. Youths, male and female are broke. No plans for the teeming populace. Girls feel that their sexuality should be used to level up. Guys indulge in scams and other fraudulent activities.

But the issue really is that, the op has feeling for the lady in question. But that's sad.

If you wanna make a difference. Open a foundation. There are lots of well meaning guys who would help but I fear at the end of the day, all you gonna do is: cash out. That's how we were where we were that we were.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Dobson43: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
Samfloxin:

Your advice is fine but if she is your sibling will you just leave her alone?

Beautiful question but she is not.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Op
Ignore all those ones asking you to mind your business
You need to know who you are dealing with
Sacking her will be a very good riddance
She might end up implicating you
What if she dies trying to abort again?
You will definitely be blamed too
Wisen up before it's too late.

4 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by luminouz(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
galadima77:
Never play God on people because the end results are always devastating. I once registered a second 2go account as a female to get into my girlfriend's mind... and the things I found out are unprintable.

Most times the instinct that drives you to invade someone's privacy is right but your mind need a confirmation... Avoid it!

Though mine saved me a lot of stress and time to move on.

So why tell people to avoid a confirmation. Is it not the best way to be sure of who you're dating. In your case,it saved you stress and time, why not advice same for other men/women?

Be real and raw,it won't kill you.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Ezilady(f): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ningen:
We all have a responsibility towards building a sane society. As her employer, don't turn a blind eye to her promiscuous lifestyle. She's just 21.

As such, sacking her wouldn't solve anything.
What she badly need right now is sex education.

Your wife can take that responsibility.

It's a step forward if she learns from a woman about the dangers of promiscuity & unprotected sex. Please do that for the sake of humanity.

I totally I agree with you..

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by socialmediaman: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

After invading her privacy you now want to judge her based on what you found illegally. Tell me about morals. Bros it’s her life, pretend you didn’t see anything but be more careful with your personal relationship with her beyond the professional level

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by GeeMos: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
@ Op, minding your business will be very safe for you. Do you know the calbre of guys she's moving with, what if she doesn't take your advice well and decide to set you up with those guys. I've had a similar experience and I've learnt to mind my own business on such matters, she's 21 and not a minor anymore. What if the girl claims you hacked her FB account, please be guided.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by GeeMos: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
BlueAir:
Leave the wayward girl be. It's herself she's doing not you or your business.keep using her for sales.you can sack her when she's turning ur shop to brothel or hookup centre

Kin shé gbogbo nkan tojuri lenu nso
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Learner. Do you know she can die in his office one day as a result of her abortions and the owner of that shop lands in jail?

EXACTLY!
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by GeeMos: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
She can even say you are stalking her because you are interested in her
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by GeeMos: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Originalsly:
Hmmmm.... why not say you have feelings for her from jump? ... you're treating her different from others who were there before her..... she's always with Bible and manual.... at work?? .... you buy things for her and dash her money.... to draw her closer to you? Bro.... save the Facebook explanation.... I don't buy it.... you found a way to get into her fb account to find out about her private life. You want to ppaybfather figure.... did you find out about her father?...her family?... did cross your mind to talk to them about guiding her? When you ask what you really want to know.... which is.... how can I get rid of these other guys and make her focus on me alone?.... only then can we really help you. As of now... we are seeing right thru you.... and so is your wife. Stop gambling with your marriage.

You are wise
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by BlueAir: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin abi na Omo iya. Las Las people go tell him wetin concern him regardless of his concern for her life
GeeMos:

Kin shé gbogbo nkan tojuri lenu nso
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by OritaIbadan: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
GeeMos:
@ Op, minding your business will be very safe for you. Do you know the calbre of guys she's moving with, what if she doesn't take your advice well and decide to set you up with those guys. I've had a similar experience and I've learnt to mind my own business on such matters, she's 21 and not a minor anymore. What if the girl claims you hacked her FB account, please be guided.

Thank you, I have instructed her to produce any of her parent on Monday or stay at home

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by OritaIbadan: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

Thank you, I have instructed her to produce any of her parent on Monday or stay at home
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Mozino007(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Big bro!, her coming to ur office is not accidental, God has commited her in to ur hands!talk to her lik ur daughter, bring out the biblical references to base ur corrections sir..There are many of them lik that even in churches inside they are rotten eggs..kudos to ur wife, she might hav perceived that shes is nt of God....Sir, pls!!! convince her with word of God n im very sure she will change....tanx

3 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Mozino007(m): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

Thank you, you do well
Bros pls kindly ignore
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by OritaIbadan: 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mozino007:
Big bro!, her coming to ur office is not accidental, God has commited her in to ur hands!talk to her lik ur daughter, bring out the biblical references to base ur corrections sir..There are many of them lik that even in churches inside they are rotten eggs..kudos to ur wife, she might hav perceived that shes is nt of God....Sir, pls!!! convince her with word of God n im very sure she will change....tanx

Noted sir God bless you

3 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by DonMekino(m): 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
someone is ruining her life at 21 and what matters now is "minding his business"? unless op is not truthful enough, but if u have a clean and sincere mind towards her, u didn't snoop on her, the phone u saw the Facebook is ur phone and u have 100% right to check your phone, afterall if the phone number was used to commit crime, u will be the culprit...it may be Providence and positive happenstance that u came across the info....what will only matter now is how u handle it and save the girl from this journey of self-destruction.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by hejr: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
It is well. Just advise her and let her be. Don't be harsh on her. Show her fatherly love through your advice. It is well with her.

https://motrendzz..com/
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Bennysam: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
BlueAir:
Leave the wayward girl be. It's herself she's doing not you or your business.keep using her for sales.you can sack her when she's turning ur shop to brothel or hookup centre
You’re such a bad influence in the society and Nigeria as a whole

7 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Bennysam: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
We should learn how to separate business from personal life.

She is your sales girl, relate with her strictly on business and show less concern on her personal life.

The way I’m reading your message, there is already a growing emotion in you already towards the girl, the reason you felt so highly disappointed and wanna lay her off, not because she is underperforming but the way she chose to live her life, which should be less of your concern.

In as much she is performing her responsibilities to your satisfaction and not using her “wayward” life to affect your business like she did the first time she went for abortion, leave her alone.

The only reason why you can lay her off is if she goes on abortion again and that makes her to take a time out of work and underperforming.
What if she go to this second abortion and die? Let us think twice before we comment, some of us have opportunity to save life but because of people like you they keep quiet

4 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by dinachi(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

This just goes to show you that most young men of nowadays are very basic they are not decerning at all. One look and your wife knew she was faking it! But you otondo couldn't notice a thing! That is how most of young men of nowadays marry lesbians without knowing! And start suffering in marriage! Imagine a smart woman fucking 5 different fools and all of them thinks she is loyal! Because they are all so distracted by her pussy and breasts to use their senses properly. Idiots!

Back to the topic. Why dont you want to come out and admit that you want to Bleep the girl too? If not what is your business?

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by BlueAir: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
angry U are very dumb to urself and ur God. You want the man to be tagged an aproko and misjudged for real live like he's already been dragged on nlr right?? How many sexworkers or deliquents have u converted so far,Mr good influence?
Bennysam:

You’re such a bad influence in the society and Nigeria as a whole
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Bennysam: 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Holier than thou useless Nigeria youths , Oga what
If this go for abortion and die what will you tell yourself
There is a reason why GOD make you to see that message
Stop listening to all this idiot here talking about privacy in Nigeria,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Sleeping With Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.