Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (151804 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by amba2017: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
invite her to your house, let her know that you unintentionally saw her Facebook posts in the office line and then let your wife talk sense into her foolish brain.
may be God want to use you as a vessel to save that girl.
sacking her is to the best option also if you choose to keep quitd , your attitude towards her will definitely change.
pls help a dying soul and be blessed!

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Bleiz(m): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
An UNAPOLOGETIC lesbian, in your own words is having sex with multiple men?

The UNAPOLOGETIC lesbian also has two kids from different men?

Ok nah. Let me be going.

annford:

It was wrong for you to have gone through her chat because you'd have frowned at it if reverse were the case. Personally, I don't think it is in your place to judge her or treat her any different just because you dug up some stuffs about her. If you must let her go, you might as well sit her down, tell her your findings, get her to see her wrong and just hope she changes. I had a similar experience. My Wife and I had met a girl who was an unapologetic lesbian. We did all we could to change her but she just didn't want to change. We tried all we could but she remained adamant. She even got pregnant and didn't know who's baby it was. She later started sleeping with everything male in our neighbourhood. Well, she presently has two children by two different men that she doesn't even know their whereabouts. After trying for months to change her, we had to let her go because at some point, she started falling in love with me and I will never cheat on my wife. My wife and I always gave her goof money, clothing's and foodstuffs but she was neck-deep into sex ( casual sex). I'd advise you try rehabilitating her but if it doesn't work, cut her loose.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by abdsamad(m): 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it

Uhuhn! You read her private messages. Isn't there a special place in hell for people who do that?
As far as I'm concerned, you're no better than she is. Fire her if it will help you sleep better at night but pls pls pls, get off your high horse.

On the other hand, maybe you're really not that bad and you're just trying to help. If you want to help her, don't compound her problems by taking her job.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by danhans(m): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
It is wrong for you checking her account but however there is a purpose for everything,counsel her you might save someone
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by BizBayo: 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
izzou:

And then if she dies from the next abortion nko?

The heart of man is full of wickedness. A case study of those people telling the OP to mind his business. Some, their life is already spoilt, so they don't mind to see more people with them in their misfortune.

4 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by skimena: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
sir my advice is that u should call her and advice her as a father and as a brother. But in as much as she doesn't steal your money or play with your biz then don't sack her.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by stanliwise(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it
Let business be business. But it is not a bad thing to help this girl correct her ways but always think of how it could affect your business relationship. Now you know who she is just keep on doing what you do and don’t fall for her cheap antics anymore.
Just ensure she does your business well and if you must advise her on her ways let it be when opportunity present itself.
You sneaking to her inbox is an unethical approach and that will truncate how you advice her. Infact you may need to pretend you don’t know much about her to advice her.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
IamPlato:
Girls See Sex As Fun, they Bang Whenever They Like. Many Are Prostitutes who Hide Under The Name Of Relationship And fake Love.

The Children That Are Suppose To Be Virgins, rapists don Dis virgin Them.

We Are All Mad In The Planet
Divert that your madness to you and your family alone, me and my families are not included
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by adanny01(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

You that judge her will still stand beside her at the gate of heaven to be judged.

You invaded her privacy and should refrain from blackmail else you will be worst than she is. Its her cross to carry. If you don't agree with her secret lifestyle keep it to yourself if it has nothing to do with work.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by stormborn28(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
izzou:

And then if she dies from the next abortion nko?

that is her business... She chose her lifestyle
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nephilim: 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

I had even tried to ignore but am not finding it very easy thats why I informed my wife and brought it up here just to be sure I do the right thing
Advise her as a father, and let her know where she's heading to if she continue her wayward lifestyle. And what exactly is she gaining from the Bible that she's reading or is she just interested in being an hypocrite?

Attimes these people wants to break from that chain the devil hooks them in but they have no will nor strength to break free, so whatever advice or help you may have, give her.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by stanliwise(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
amba2017:
invite her to your house, let her know that you unintentionally saw her Facebook posts in the office line and then let your wife talk sense into her foolish brain.
may be God want to use you as a vessel to save that girl.
sacking her is to the best option also if you choose to keep quitd , your attitude towards her will definitely change.
pls help a dying soul and be blessed!
Is there any reason to sack her? Has her personal life affected his business in anyway?
Please don’t mix emotion with business.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by BizBayo: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Michelle55:

What if he never gets to find out something like that at the first place if only he didn't snoop?
I'm not sure the young lady will appreciate her boss encroaching on her privacy like that..
So he should assume he didn't know anything and let her be

That would be 'what if'. But now that's not the case, because he did found out, which is the reality on ground.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Emrixx(f): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Just sit her and advice her
Let her know the danger involve in the kind of life she has chosen for herself
Relieving her of her duty isn't the best thing to do as you'll make her more vulnerable
If she's a cool headed person u might be able to change her way, but next time don't invade her privacy b4 she go shout rape for ur head
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Yinkagbo(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

Thank you sir, yes I knew it was wrong to check her messages but having sighted some of the I was tempted to dig further. Point noted

My pastor daughter used my phone to make a call not knowing that I have recording app which record incoming and outgoing calls....after she gave me the phone I listened to call recorded.thru the call I discovered that she has aborted five times and she is on another one which she want to abort but need some cash to do it....this is just a girl of 16years...me just do like I don't know anything till now....wetin concern me...

3 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by BlueAir: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin get in line ,boy.many have tried and have failed.still trying and failing
MajorOvakporaye:

poor dirty eiye boy
dues payer!
you'll soon be shot dead!!!
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Olafisoyem: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
You cannot sack her on the basis of her private life.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Chachangi: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
You should strike a balance between minding your business and keeping a sane and safe world.

We were minding our business until corona came from China to everyone and the story changed.

The world is a global village. As Africans we live a communal life, though that is being mordernized.

We need to think of the knock on effects of our actions. If the girl becomes frustrated and misbehaves and does something drastic. I doubt if anyone here on Nairaland will be affected but you will be affected to some extent.

Please, do what you can to help her but be sure you and your family are safe.

Pray to God to guide you.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Alaganature(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Bro at 21 you shouldn't be surprised..we have many of this kind of a girl on this forum..who claims they know nothing about sex..and had sex every Sunday.. Never judge a book by its cover.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by realray(m): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
the Bible says we should be our brothers keeper so its a good thing you found out about her because who knows God might want to use you to talk to her, advise her if she'll change, just imagine if she's your daughter or sister will you let her be?? when you see someone following the wrong road won't you tell the person? we should live a life of love, she's not your enemy or even if she's your enemy CHRIST SAID WE SHOULD PRAY FOR OUR ENEMIES AND EVEN GIVE THEM FOOD AND WATER IF THEY ARE IN NEED....SO MY ADVICE IS TALK TO HER LIKE SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER OR SISTER DO THE BEST YOU CAN....
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Chachangi: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Yinkagbo:

My pastor daughter used my phone to make a call not knowing that I have recording app which record incoming and outgoing calls....after she gave me the phone I listened to call recorded.thru the call I discovered that she has aborted five times and she is on another one which she want to abort but need some cash to do it....this is just a girl of 16years...me just do like I don't know anything till now....wetin concern me...

This is wickedness. I thought we call ourselves brother and sisters in church. If your pastor is truly your brother, you need to inform him. But be wise. Make sure you are sure of what you are saying.

Just so you know, it is not gossip. It is exposing evil.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by sosospence(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
izzou:

I just don't understand.

I was crossing an express the other day and saw two little kids trying to cross.

Within me, I was blaming their parents for allowing these two kids cross a road with bikes running one-way and trailers and trucks. To me, it's not my business

As I walked further, I asked myself: If these kids were hit by a car, would I be able to sleep, knowing I could have helped them?

I had to go back to help them cross the road and I felt fulfilled.

Everybody dey different sha. Me? I no get that kind mind
You did well.'Mind your business'sometimes destroys laid down good values.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by LordShiva97(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Does her immoral lifestyle in any way affect your business or her work performance? If the answer is no, then kindly let her be.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by stanliwise(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
stormborn28:
that is her business... She chose her lifestyle
Just because he is her employer doesn’t mean he can’t advice her. It could anyone, friend, daughter , sister.
When you can help do as much as the help you’re trying to render will on a long run have a positive impact then there is no harm in trying.
He should just ensure he don’t judge her by her way of life, he should just help her open her senses to how things could turn badly in life later on for her.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by OyinO: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
The Devil you know is better than the Angel you have never seen before. Call her and give her advice. She will change. Then she'll become morally upright. As for the sacking, it's a no no because she hasn't done anything to deserve it. It's like trying to disown your biological daughter for doing sh!t like this.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by joelbooks: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ogorwyne(f): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
A lot of people are asking the op to mind his business because the girl is not a member of their family. Op, you and your wife should have a talk with her. She can still change her ways if she wants to. Please counsel her.

The church girl acts also shows that she is deceitful. I don't like this part at all at all. Let her know what you have seen so she can drop that her sister-mary behavior around you.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by vickybantin(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
shes not interfering with ur biznez let her be abeg. dont judge it's her life.. and yes u said ure thinking like a father...but ure nt her father the best u can do is advice her.but when she ask u how u knew about them then I dont knw what ud tell her.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
OritaIbadan:

Jaw dropping!!! cry cry cry cry
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by aspirebig: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
There are many like that outside.

Many have now turned to church after years of grooving.

Don't be deceived.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
LikeAking:
You are surprised a 21 years old girl is banging guys.

The holier they claim,the faker they are.
5 different guys+ Abortions, Mr Woke undecided
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Bennysam: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
BlueAir:
angry If she damn dies,who won't know it's abortion that killed her Or will the op be forced to say he impregnated her and made her abort??! Or won't the op defend himself?!
What I’m saying is for him to find a way and talk to her that’s all my friend, because I believe there’s a reason why he see that message

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (35) (Reply)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Sleeping With Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.