Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (87278 Views)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Kelvin5214: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Is what we should always expect from u gals, you gals are never trustworthy. I have gotten over it, I hope you so called present boyfriend will get over it when you finally leave him.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Isimam: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
No man will snatch you nd still trust you..cos d way he got u will continue to ring in his memory as well as law of karma....so stay with ur bfrnd nd forget sexual fetish

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by chiboy1116: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

I still love my boyfriend.
nah you don't . Just call it quits and move on . It's your life after all , you might break his heart , but it's better you call it quits now . You guys aren't married after all.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Pzpropertylimit(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
If u are not a prostitute , stick to one .
What kind of evil is happening these days.
These are the type men keep at home with HBP as soon as they leave home for work because their pussies are scratching them now and then .
Na u Sabi admire men , which one u don creat before ?
I got pissed off , no vex

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by bowei(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
From all indications you've already slept with the younger guy, disappointment would follow you

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by chaloskyx: 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
dump your bf and date the new guy when you are tired and find another person who catches you interest dump that one as well.....on an on soon you would find out how far the rabbit hole goes wink

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Paan(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
This just a start...your adventure as just started. nah so feelings dey start, if you see una self finish you go know what up.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Sweeetheart(m): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
this is why I do psychological evaluation on a lady before going into a relationship and when I discovered you're becoming a senseless disloyal dog, I relieved you to other opportunist

this Op can never be loyal to a man, even the guy that she's having strong feelings for currently now will soon have competitor

I pity guys and men that are dating ladies of 90's, they get carried away with mere words

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
You don’t want to roll with your course mate trust me, well to me you just want this new guys to experiment with you, you think you like him cos you have sexual urges when chatting with him, that guy will so use you ... go ahead and do what you want

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Ibfpleasant(m): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
Poor girl you be. Just tell the current bf that you have seen someone else and stop taking his money.. Face the new love you have founded. Ingrate motherfurka.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Germi9: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
na express this one dey go

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Heart breakers association of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by paul100(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
sad Now i see why most Nairaland Guys always say"If you are dating a girl still in school,don't take it too serious" or "If you are dating a girl in the university,you are wasting your time".Mtcheeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Asonibare009(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart.
Bleep the two of them.... mumu....I hate girls een..... they are very hard to trust....there is nothing a guy do that can satisfy them... cheating is there hobbies ...Bleep uuu

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Shedybliss98(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
Don't break up with ur boifriend and come back here later to tell us u are still in love with ur ex. I don't like seeing such trends on nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by RPirez: 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2020
cool
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Joefat: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nharncygrace:

True talk...it happened to me before,thank God my guy saw it coming,he was able to caution me..

Listen to your sister, she's talking from experience.. She also a victim of the journey you're about yo embark on. Mumu u OP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2020
foleskay:
This post is full of fantasies and imaginations. Its a fake post.

It is just a little bit too well written cheesy
I agree with you.
I dare to say that more than 70 percent of threads opened by new users are fake and are just made with the purpose of drawing traffic.
Look out for the ones with too much information, grammatical perfection, too many mistakes even, posts with content but no context, eager replies from the poster, total disappearance of the poster (with exceptionally volatile topics), etc. The context bit is very key.
I try to keep away from them but sometimes I find myself in some of the spun webs, lol.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Alabaintprice(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
Let me.tell.you the truth
A guy who you told that you have a boyfriend will leave you alone to your boyfriend...
But a guy who is s persistent of getting you after you have revealed your relationship status to him only "ONLY" wants to hit and run.
Should I tell you why I say hit and run because he knows that there will be so many better guys out there even way richer than he is that will come your way and if you could leave a guy for him definitely you will leave him for another...
A man who respects a woman that tells him her relationship status and let her be will never ever want to interfere
The only thing that can give him a chance in your life is that your present boyfriend isn't doing what he is supposed to do for you. When I mean do what he is meant to do just put finance out of it.

My dear, I will confidently tell you that you are attracted to the outside not inside....
Ask yourself a question
What has your present bf done to you that you want to leave him for another
What do you think this guy you have feeling for have in mind for you

So guys always mean what they say.....

But let me tell you that this new guy will not and never take you serious because you have presented yourself as cheap for him
Secondly you could leave a relationship just because he has probably been close to you this period.....

Should I tell you the truth as a guy

When we see ladies like this, they are easy prey and knowing that they can leave a relationship just like that we know that they can leave us to so our only aim is just to hit as much as we can and run away.....

Never will we take you serious....

You would have made a better point if you said your recent boyfriend is treating you in a bad way...but this reason you just put up here is totally unreasonable... It's shows that you cannot be faithful... It shows you're easily moved by sweet talk, it shows that you cant be trusted ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by born2reign001(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2020
The way people abuse words sef... You love your your boyfriend and you are falling in love with someone else. Do you understand what love is?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

There will ALWAYS be someone more intriguing than your boyfriend or girlfriend. The choice is yours if you want to be a HOE or not.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by zudozz: 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
this generation of girls no get head..Na God go save men n boys from this generation of randy wayward women!
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Chidex50(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sorry if you can't stick to one,believe me when you start dating this guy,you'll still see another one that'll attract you and the chains continues like that.So better use your head wisely coz guys can do anything to enter in between your legs.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by EncourageMe: 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

This girl,,, Is that how you are going to be dating every one that just decide to compliment your body and looks because you said that He still complimented my body and looks from time to time. Do not let emotions deceive you o because you newly found a sweet mouth kind of guy, after you fell for him and he succeeded to nank your kpekus, please do not come here to call guys scum. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by skyfather09(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

in all honesty, that nigga just wanna fuccck... stay with your boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Esteemval(f): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
You can't do two people naw, either concentrate on one and open up to your course mate that you're taken, don't double date please. One at a time

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Abikeade11(f): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
What I see is infatuation and not love, you're experiencing this, simply because you are too close to the guy. Give him space just for a while and you will see all the feelings going down, focus on your boyfriend, if truly you love him.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Ibfpleasant(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

stop saying you still love your bf while you are still loving someone else at the same time.. someone like you can’t trusted.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Favoritedealer: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Leave him and go to the person you're falling in love with, you'll still come back after 6 months to create the same topic after you meet another guy

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by RPirez: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

Crap! angry

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Erickymania: 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

I would give you a mature advice since that's what you want. Your present boyfriend is just your boyfriend. He is not betrothed to you neither has he paid your dowry. Don't limit yourself at this stage of your life. Experiment, try new things, discover yourself. If you feel the urge to move on, do move on. You clearly have a thing for this guy and one can conclude that all you need is a push.

Based on your level in the university, one can determine your age. Some callous folks would call this stage you find yourself a whøre phase, but the true is we all have this identity crisis. We do not actually know ourselves. Certain people we see typify those characters we do have but can't express. They inspire this qualities in us to be birthed.

I don't want to go too philosophical, but I am going to tell you this: twenty years from now, you would wish you were more adventurous, you would wish you tried new things and you would understand that life is worth living and you would not allow yourself wallow in bondage because you are in relationship. Ships are supposed to move you in a certain desired direction. Either it moves you or you jump ship.

But the real truth is, you have broken his heart and emotionally screwed him over. Have the decency to break it up
Allow d new guy to Bleep u first, only that time u can know who u really love. Ur eyes go soon clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) / 'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.