Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (87266 Views)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Crochet: 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
My candid advice to you is that you don't need a boyfriend now what you need is to face your studies and graduate with a good grade so that your parents can be proud of you.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Segzy19: 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
Na so! Typical Naija lady. You like your boy friend, then why are you playing with someone else. Manipulating the emotions of guys. If you don't want to do what will hurt your boy friend, you know what to do.
Stop wasting our time with your tales jare.

In any relationship, you will most likely always find someone else that is better at some things than your partner. You are the one that needs to make a decision, and stand firm by it

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by oluplus(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

I still love my boyfriend.
If this is true, be bold to discuss the issue with your man. He may needs to up his game in the relationship.
If you continue like this, the new guy will take advantage of you and it may end in tears
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by biggy26: 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

You're just infatuated, those feelings are temporary. What intrigues you in the other guy, is the mystery about his personality, and the moment you do something with him, no matter how little, the feeling will die. So stick with the guy you know and love.
Relationship is about discipline, choose one and let the other go. If you can't be disciplined now, marriage won't change you.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart.

akunakuna

break up with your boyfriend immediately so you can properly hunt the new dìck, until you get tired of that one too
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nwaonyishi69: 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
Them send you go school go learn a given course, you reach there go chose dashing nyansh up and down, when e tire you now you go begin call out a--z as rapist to see who you go drag to the mud with you. Better face your business; anyways, if na dashing nyansh you prefer, go on; afteral Benin people dey use am build house here and there.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Granto4great: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2020
That guy is just a deceiver, he hasn't shown you his true colours yet. If you say you love your boyfriend then why cheating on him emotionally when he hasn't wronged you. I don't think you loved him, cuz if you do you will never think of coming here to ask for such advice. My dear do what you feel is good for you, if anything happens along the way Oyo is your case.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Pappyjulie196(m): 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
You want to leave the devil you have known to uncertainty angel. You people are the architect of your problems.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by samuel1986(m): 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2020
The only thing you like about the new guy is his sexual part of life. So kindly go and Bleep the guy. Because he is gonna be your sex partner and not lover. Meanwhile all of are still students. Tomorrow you guys will depart, if not by NYSC, you will meet already made guy and get married to him. So go on and enjoy the sex with both of them if you like. For now, you don't know what love is all about.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Alaganature(m): 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

I can boldly tell you your feelings for him is no more.. maybe you should let him know on time and stop wasting his time..
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by semyman: 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
Greedy lots
Face your book no way
Before final year you would be on your fifth if not seventh Mr right
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by titusmichael27(m): 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
You are suppose to date as many guys as possible in order to discover yourself and who you wish to settle down with, but fornication and the mentality of "he take good care of me" has turn it into some thing else. Should you make a move to know more guys around, they'll name you a harlot or use the common word a "cheat". Now my question is; how is it a cheat when a damn is not paid on this girl head? If you take away the sex and money spent by either party you'll realise that you owe no body explanation but yourself if you decide to walk away. Stop fornication. Stop spending unnecessary amount of money on each other. Let's focus on finding the right friend, your better half, your honey pie pie to settle down with, by doing so, we reduce the rate of divorce people in every corner of the street. My opinion!

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by jaxxy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2020
Jasonjay101:
It will definately end in tears i promise you.
You think the guy now, has all the qualities you want in a guy especially his sexual fetish that matches yours, lol.
Most guys like this with all these perfect descriptions of yours are always Bleep boys and I promise he's going to dumb you after getting between your legs severally

U are a wise man. Im not saying she stay with her bf if she’s not feeling him bt leave her bf for a Bleep boy will be a highly ridiculous thing to do. It always ends in tears and regret.
Happy989
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
lalanice:
no, it's not every girl that always feels such.
You are right, some ladies know what they want and they don't mix fantasies with realities, also, some guys know what they want and don't try to poach good girls from their good guys except the lady wants to fall off which is same with this case.

I have/had a friend who came from school and also have a guy in her school. During this lockdown, she came to visit and we started talking about things. I'm a very complex person and an introvert which created a platform for curiosity on her and made her wants to draw closer to me.

It's the same scenario with how the op describes her relationship with this new guy, how I act and all but I ended it the day she said she thinks she's falling for me.

"I was like, how's that possible"? She asked how do I mean, I said, "how is it possible for you to love our boyfriend and still have feelings for me"?
I stopped talking to her from that moment.

I also need to say that she came to my place and we touched until she was so into it for sex but I told her I am not one who do sex that way, that I need to have total connection beyond ordinary before I engage in sex and that may take years.

What is more scary is that the lady has same name as this moniker.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by pregna: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
dumininu01:
Better let the guy know u have feelings for someone else instead of doing it behind his back... Girls can be funny tho grin grin... The new guy has played his game well grin
If you love your bf tho the feelings will go with time..

He is smart

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by malvisguy212: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

use your head, you told him you had a boyfriend and he did not mind. Secondly he admire your body. Only God knows his heart. You and your boyfriend had a perfect start, from friends to lover, why do you want to allow the devil to destroy this perfect start? Be careful, there are many SMART DEVILS AROUND.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Ruicosta10(m): 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
Me, me , mine, my, I ..... That's women for u.
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by BachJosh: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by periphetes: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hmnnn just in year 2, you are already trying to learn how to gamble with love.

I hope your CGPA is stronger than your temporary wavy feelings now?

Because at the end of it all only boys will want sex. while real men will want a sustainable and compatible partner with brains.

Well, it's your choice on which you desire to offer firstly in future? undecided
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Elvis778(m): 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2020
Babaalajo:
so! You want to date two of them at the same time? Like they do say here, it will end in ..........
TEARS my brother,
hot tears.......the fact is, the second guy is most likely looking for one thing, the sooner she understands that, the better for her......cuz no sincere guy will let himself get that close to a girl that he knows has a bf......unless he just wants to chop and clean mouth...
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by betterpikinn: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

By the time the hole becomes very wide, SENSE WILL FALL ON YOU.

I'M SURE YOU'RE JUST A TEENAGER OR AT MOST IN YOUR VERY EARLY 20s.

Fûcking experience will surely give you life's reality experience soon...
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Philipxxxx0: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nothing new here you just want to be bleeped, soon you will get Bleep and your eye will clear.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Catsofnaija: 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ofe do e ni o

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Alaganature(m): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nah this kind of a girl dey do abortion for different men till they finally meet the mugu wey go put ring for their finger..what makes you believe your new boyfriend doesn't have a girlfriend? don't be moved by his sweet words he knows what he wants and when is done with you omo the rest nah story for the gods
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Goalnaldo(m): 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
You didn't see the said boy before accepting to date this your boy friend you ....... sometimes I feel like saying bad things but the holy spirit won't just let me.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
You are simply CHEAP,and that's how you will continue until you get the wrong guy for you...
Why are most of you becoming cheap article of late,is that another form of feminism?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by munachiso58(m): 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
the story is not complete until u complete it then u will get d best advice from me
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by HARDDON: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
SENSE PILL

to him who has the light, belongs the spoil.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
make fool of yourself very well, when you are done come to inform us about the bitter taste
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by abbey621(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
stanliwise:
why you dey vex nah! Abi Na you be the boy?

Hate seeing young folks backbite one another, trust me no be today yansh don dey for back grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Kendollar696(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2020
See, if I am the boy you're developing feelings for. I won't date buh chop clean mouth. because if you could have the mind to love another when you're in a relationship, not as if the guy is bad to you. that means you will do it to any guy...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.