Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (87275 Views)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by AntiWailer: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
stay one place
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by stanliwise(m): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
abbey621:

Hate seeing young folks backbite one another, trust me no be today yansh don dey for back grin grin grin
Wetin Musa no see for gate? Man always will be Man and the heart of man is ...
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by mrkings84(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

I would give you a mature advice since that's what you want. Your present boyfriend is just your boyfriend. He is not betrothed to you neither has he paid your dowry. Don't limit yourself at this stage of your life. Experiment, try new things, discover yourself. If you feel the urge to move on, do move on. You clearly have a thing for this guy and one can conclude that all you need is a push.

Based on your level in the university, one can determine your age. Some callous folks would call this stage you find yourself a whøre phase, but the true is we all have this identity crisis. We do not actually know ourselves. Certain people we see typify those characters we do have but can't express. They inspire this qualities in us to be birthed.

I don't want to go too philosophical, but I am going to tell you this: twenty years from now, you would wish you were more adventurous, you would wish you tried new things and you would understand that life is worth living and you would not allow yourself wallow in bondage because you are in relationship. Ships are supposed to move you in a certain desired direction. Either it moves you or you jump ship.

But the real truth is, you have broken his heart and emotionally screwed him over. Have the decency to break it up

Oga o... Chai... This one na complicated truth. So you are advising someone to be more adventurous on top another person's heart. Chai.. there's God o
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
I could only read the first page of this thread and I can say that all those (guys and ladies) have given the best shots.

I am impressed that none (on the first page) supported the OP.

even the females were scolding the OP, wow! that's impressive.

I liked what I read on the first page.

that OP needs to learn. she wants to learn the hard way.

make devil do u and dump ur main guy for the new one.
let's see how it ends in.... grin

btw, I don't totally believe the story. it looks like a made-up story sha.
maybe the OP just dey pull our dicks. grin

who knows?.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by adamsking0007(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
okay...be their girlfriend
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart.
If this story was true, you'd have jumped since on the new boy. You won't be coming to ask here, you doodlehead. Smbh for all those that easily fall for these.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by lekki1444: 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

MANY OF YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT. when she described her boyfriend she said he is funny, intelligent, takes good care of her and great personality. THATS IT. so you have to read between the lines because she has nott dscribed a physical attribute so I am thinking her boyfriiennd is a short pot bellied k legged midget with protruding teeth.

noow with the other guy she describes the looks. vvery good looking, cool and attractive,

SEE YALL GOTTA LEARN TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES LOL

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

Naso olosho Dey start... sad sad

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by betterpikinn: 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
yomi007k:
You have already started cheating on your bf emotionally. It is better to break up with your guy than double date.

The new guy is not as wise as you think because no wise guy will covet his neighbours woman, goods or properties.

I believe you are below 32. I don't expect much.

It may end in tears.
I find your sense of reasoning surprising.
That you think a girl (200l) is below 32 is crazy.
I'll bet my life that that girl is below 22.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by eddy60: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
this same problem happens in marriage
if you say yove ur boyfriend as u ve clearly written here then the love should b genuine
y having other thoughts with another guy??

you should b faithful with d one u re with now my dear

and stop about other things which pull u away from ur current relationship

like d talks with d new guy
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Abasman007: 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Please tell the poor guy, you call boyfriend that you are no more interested in him .. anyways if you loved your bf no other boy would make you feel anything for him....
If it was your bf that did that to you, he'd have been called names and stuffs by now.... And lol am an introvert (a very shy one) am good looking and handsome and I found out girls like a reserved guy (unto kiss and tell issues, your secrets are safer with introverts) buh stuff is I also found out, I can use my looks to get any gurl I want.. my point is it only takes time but as soon as i get something from em it's over....

Trust me, it'll end in tears... (Fear any guy who is handsome and knows he is)

SMH Sha... My good looks and introvertous life has made girls tell me secrets, and personally.. I don't trust gurls anymore.. am not even sure I'll get married.. because they'll lie they are not dating just to get you...

You don't need help, if you were not on covid 19 break, yud have gone down with him by now... Yuv made up your mind all what you want now is advise on how to dispose of your boyfriend without having guilt... Have met people like you before.

Before I gave up on dating, it didn't matter I
am handsome, once I loved a girl, no matter how beautiful another girl is, I don't get intrested , and no other person seemed to be as attractive as she is,as far as I loved her.
So you don't love him, you are an explorer babe..so leave the poor guy and do what you want.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by fof1: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

Rubbish. Confused and Morally Depraved Fellows. No Standards and Lacking in integrity and Focus.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by PharmaGirl(f): 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
Taniaa:
That's what happens when you meet someone new.
The fiery spark would fizzle out soon and you'll wish you never left your boyfriend.
So true cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Sniper101(m): 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
Babe, deep down, you know you really wanna fvck that guy, just as am certain the guy too is really wanting to fvck you and fvck up your relationship with the other guy.

Mind you; this new guy ain't interested in going into any form of relationship with you.

My advice?
You both should hook up and get it over with.

After all, having two or more sex partners is still a norm...especially in Nigerian universities
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Osek(m): 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
The only thing I can tell u is this: Stay with ur boyfriend like someone said d devil u knw is better than d angel u don't know... Fine e make look good in ur eyes, in ur eyes u might have met d perfect guy but not all perfect things last forever just saying... My only advice is this, choose wisely...
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by igbowoman: 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hmm
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by elgorethi: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is an eleribu advise.

Let me assist you analyze what this mumu person has just advised you to do,

U can have as many boyfriend as u want so why limit yourself to just one or two.
: Go for anything in trousers. I guess you know what that means

Go for more: Shakira pin kari ile, je ko de bi, awa na fe je nbe!! Be a cheerful giver #GiveawayQueen

Try every guy: Sister yi n f**k anything!!! F**k anybody, anywhere and everywhere. Body go tire you.

Find what u truly want, just try it all so u will know what u want and go for it when u about to marry: Oya pumpum selfie fun mi, o ni kin fi soapy!!! I pray you don't end up being a single mother looking for a man to compliment her stupid past when that time comes. BE WISE!!!

So happy � doing: Tears is guaranteed at the end! Jara e

Lastly, if you so wish to follow this below mumu advise, just kuku ma start olosho business and post yourself on InstaMessage

Half word!!!

Vyzz:
grin

I understand darling

U can have as many boyfriend as u want so why limit yourself to just one or two.

Go for more

Try every guy.

Find what u truly want, just try it all so u will know what u want and go for it when u about to marry.

So happy � doing
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by hybridblood07(m): 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Below 32 or She is not even up to 25
yomi007k:
You have already started cheating on your bf emotionally. It is better to break up with your guy than double date.

The new guy is not as wise as you think because no wise guy will covet his neighbours woman, goods or properties.

I believe you are below 32. I don't expect much.

It may end in tears.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by tunize(m): 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
las las ma bed una two go end na till then eyes go open for now u can only help urself, u are just confused i hope u apply wisdom in ur doings but i doubt shall because at this level you are now ur whole spirit self done dey do tinx with this new guy.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Sniper101(m): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Taniaa:
That's what happens when you meet someone new.
The fiery spark would fizzle out soon and you'll wish you never left your boyfriend.

(help me tell her)
She's still a novice in the game

...200level cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Nharncygrace:

Exactly..some will even cast you and make you the latest gist after having sex with you..last thing I’ll ever do in my life is having an affair with my course mate

Had a teeeible experience back then in school, it was sweet o but when you break up what next?,

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by wiloy2k8(m): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
All this one still dey hoe/LovePeddler phase...
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Joshzion(m): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Lorazepam:
I pity you ma.
You have already cheated emotionally
And it will most likely end in tears

Very true � when things go the other way I hope you don't start to regret.

Experience is the best teacher
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Chinomonkey: 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
ceeSleek:
Ok, let me play you the concluding part of the story.

You'll get so fascinated by this guy's wonderful personality, at a point, you wouldn't want to break up your present relationship (you'll want to eat your cake and have it), you'll start partially double dating with the new guy, he'll so much intrigue you, after he slides into your pant, you'll be so so love spelled, you'll then become bold enough to quit with your main BOO (in your mind, you've made the right choice). Your new guy's beast mode will now begin to manifest, he'll start treating you like trash, abusing you (this moment, you'll be like: where's the sweet guy i met?) .. you'll come back to your senses, and want to go back to the guy you broke up with, guess what?! He has moved on with his destined heart throb, and doesn't give a shii about you again, you go back to square one.

(You'll be like, WTF is my advice)
Here is it:
With this illustration, use your tongue to count your teeth, THIS LIFE NO BALANCE AT ALL.
Well said bro

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by EMMALEX4REAL: 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Girls na scam d next tin na he is my bestie ana shift pant.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Ayeniyemzy2016: 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
My dear, this is simply INFATUATION. You won’t know the value of what you have until you loose it. Think twice and follow your heart.. My simple advice
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by hybridblood07(m): 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
This is the problem I have with most of your women out there.
Let me give you a piece of advise, if you are happy in a relationship, I don't see why you should give another man attention all in the name of friend zone. There are some men out their that are good with words, and very easy to confuse/ convince a lady. I hope you regain your senses because I don't want it to end in tears for you. You better hold on to what's in your hands then lose what you think might be good later on. Have a great night
Happy989:

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by maiquel: 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
I saw somewhere, the first rule of quarantine:

Don't fall in love, we're all bored!

A time will definitely come when all these excitement you have with this new guy will expire, what will you do then...?
From your story I did not see anywhere your boyfriend did wrong, what I think you should do is spice up you discussions a little. He's a guy he'll buy in. Push him into speaking his mind. Lure him. It's exciting trust me.
The other feels free to do this because he just met you, and he is building a ground based on how he sensed you....

It's usually sweet in the beginning, till you guys start having silly fights.

Your new guy is just catching cruise with you....
Right now, we're all bored, and it affects us differently.

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
SirMichael1:
For lying, thunder will faya you. so the bolden will not sell you out right. When you people want to create stupid stories you always come up with how you're already a member here. Well, i'm not in grade 8, so fvck your lies and fvck you!
Bros calm down na
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Abasman007: 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ayeniyemzy2016:
My dear, this is simply INFATUATION. You won’t know the value of what you have until you loose it. Think twice and follow your heart.. My simple advice
she didn't love him, if she dud nothing would take her heart away.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Munzy14(m): 11:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

You really want to eat your cake and have it....cheesy

Devil and deep blue sea choose one.

Sometimes young ladies can be soo confused to extent you will think confusion is a trending fashion...smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.