Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (87263 Views)

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by NextBuhari: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Are you sure you're not my girl friend?
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nwaelohim: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Too many children on this forum, someone her parents is doing their best to be responsible in life after school is here taking about dating two guys, when you are of age, you will date community. Imagine a future mother and wife is already confused. Ndiara

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by friendl: 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dog will eat shit no matter how you take care of them ,...9ja ladies ,na una way
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Anabosee(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
MATURELION:
This is why I'm still single grin girls of nowadays smh sha it's not marriage cos that one is different talk
as in ehn,
girls matter strong pass coro19

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by SolidGains: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

I still love my boyfriend.

You can't be in love with him and still be able to develop love for another
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

You obviously don't know the meaning of love.

As far as I am concerned, you've already cheated on him.

Love is not emotional.

It is an act of the will.

There will always be that person that is better looking, more witty, funnier, more intelligent, better dressed than the person you are currently with.

True love is when you WILL yourself to choose him over them, over and over again. Not because he's perfect, but because you have told yourself that he is the one and others don't matter.

Learn the difference between LOVE and INFATUATION.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by mrkings84(m): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Don't worry you will soon be okay.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Na why men dey para when their girls say “he’s just a friend” ,I ain’t trying to hear that shit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by NwaforIgbo: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Personally I believe that any gut that engages a lady that's not his galfriend in an erotic discussion or chat has only one intentions, and it is to have a taste of her. My opinion.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Queenserah26(f): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

I concur!

I would give you a mature advice since that's what you want. Your present boyfriend is just your boyfriend. He is not betrothed to you neither has he paid your dowry. Don't limit yourself at this stage of your life. Experiment, try new things, discover yourself. If you feel the urge to move on, do move on. You clearly have a thing for this guy and one can conclude that all you need is a push.

Based on your level in the university, one can determine your age. Some callous folks would call this stage you find yourself a whøre phase, but the true is we all have this identity crisis. We do not actually know ourselves. Certain people we see typify those characters we do have but can't express. They inspire this qualities in us to be birthed.

I don't want to go too philosophical, but I am going to tell you this: twenty years from now, you would wish you were more adventurous, you would wish you tried new things and you would understand that life is worth living and you would not allow yourself wallow in bondage because you are in relationship. Ships are supposed to move you in a certain desired direction. Either it moves you or you jump ship.

But the real truth is, you have broken his heart and emotionally screwed him over. Have the decency to break it up
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Otiv: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Do you mean try new sins? I dont get what you mean by being adventurous.
Dobson43:
sad

I would give you a mature advice since that's what you want. Your present boyfriend is just your boyfriend. He is not betrothed to you neither has he paid your dowry. Don't limit yourself at this stage of your life. Experiment, try new things, discover yourself. If you feel the urge to move on, do move on. You clearly have a thing for this guy and one can conclude that all you need is a push.

Based on your level in the university, one can determine your age. Some callous folks would call this stage you find yourself a whøre phase, but the true is we all have this identity crisis. We do not actually know ourselves. Certain people we see typify those characters we do have but can't express. They inspire this qualities in us to be birthed.

I don't want to go too philosophical, but I am going to tell you this: twenty years from now, you would wish you were more adventurous, you would wish you tried new things and you would understand that life is worth living and you would not allow yourself wallow in bondage because you are in relationship. Ships are supposed to move you in a certain desired direction. Either it moves you or you jump ship.

But the real truth is, you have broken his heart and emotionally screwed him over. Have the decency to break it up

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Omoluabi16(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
When the time is righ,t this o.p will grow up and get sense. For now let her experience the thrill of her 'sexual fetish' and others sources of attraction. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Christian07(m): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

That’s how new boys behave when you meet dem d first time

Then when you start dating them they see you as a liabilities

Ur main bf is in his final year how sure Is d relationship

Lemme go back to what I am doin sef
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Qudman1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2020
This one go cry las las , just enjoy the moment while it last.
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by humilitypays(m): 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

I don't want to do anything that will break my boyfriend's heart.
Its a normal thing na....shebi you be student

Its normal for female students and girls below 25yrs to have multiple boyfriends for various purposes and to also have multiple sex-mates, so you are on the right track, plz give the guy a chance.....your boyfriend too know that he's just passing time with you, so worry less and enjoy your sex life now that your body is still firm, standing and calling attention cos time will come when you will be naked before your hubby and he won't even move wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by okrikaboi: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Trust a Nigerian girl at your own peril. Inside life

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by abdulmajid121(m): 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
hmm she is a player
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by bmdmixer: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:
I started dating my boyfriend months ago and even before we started dating we've been good friends. He is intelligent, funny, has a great personality and takes good care of me. When he asked me to be his girlfriend I was so happy, because he is such a great guy. My boyfriend is in his final year in the same university that I attend. I'm still in my second year.

There is this guy in my department who is very good looking and also intelligent. He isn't jovial and extroverted like my boyfriend, but he is cool in a very confident and attractive kind of way. We started talking recently and he told me he finds me attractive. I told him that I have a boyfriend and he didn't seem fazed and never talked about the subject of my relationship. He still complimented my body and looks from time to time even though I didn't respond to his compliments in a way that indicated that I was in support of his actions.

During this covid-19 break we began talking more often over the phone and through texts and I always found our conversations interesting. A lot of times we'd talk till midnight. He is very witty and creative with words and I always smile whenever I see his texts or receive his calls.

Few weeks ago we talked about sexual fetishes and I realized we both had similar fetishes. This made him even more interesting because I found myself able to talk about stuff I hadn't talked about with anyone before, not even my boyfriend. This guy is not like anyone I've ever met before. His views on life are very unique and original and his personality is so complex and his sexuality is very intriguing.

The problem now is that I am beginning to develop strong feelings for this guy. When he calls me on the phone I don't wish the call to end. I find myself talking to him for minutes not minding the time. He is beginning to occupy my thoughts a lot and I don't know what to do. I still love my boyfriend but there is something about this guy that just seems to draw me to him.

nothing spoil una still dey school, sha b fucking any guy that is cute n say u have a beautiful body
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Melore: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Ladies most times don't really fall in love, all that consumes them is what happens around them at present. They get fond of whomever they always see and seems to give them maximum attention and show of care(in quote)

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by yesloaded: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

I will give you brotherly advise, you must be maybe 20yrs or younger than that

Sister, face your academics

Face your academics

Face your academics

Na young blood still dey disturb you

Relationship is beyond calling n texting, it requires lots of commitment & sacrifice

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by tonididdy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
Happy989:

that's it then don't do it... block him and avoid him.
btw where is your bf when you are hours on calls at midnight?... dude gave you too much breathing space.
you ladies need a leash

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Joefat: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
One Dick ain't enough for a bitch... undecided undecided undecided

Bitch always want and demand for more.. undecided undecided

Bitch can't make heaven..

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by wristbangle: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
Taniaa:
That's what happens when you meet someone new.
The fiery spark would fizzle out soon and you'll wish you never left your boyfriend.

Listen to this comment, OP

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by RPG2020(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
If you like love 10 boys and have 101 boyfriend's

You are still mad �

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by poweredcom(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
@Op beech you are a hoe simple

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Qudman1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
This one go cry las las, just enjoy the moment while it last.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by mamaafrik(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2020
Oniranu,you only love the Sexual part of the guy, that is what freaks you,guys that are expert like that are Master gamers ,he knew how to fall you like other ladies and gbagada........like an iroko oluwerewtree,you fell.
He is doing same for another lady as i'm typing this,check his phone,you will see skeleton in his fine sepulchre.

I see tears.........., premium lager Tears

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
yomi007k:
You have already started cheating on your bf emotionally. It is better to break up with your guy than double date.

The new guy is not as wise as you think because no wise guy will covet his neighbours woman, goods or properties.

[b]I believe you are below 32/b]. I don't expect much.

It may end in tears.
Below 22
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
yomi007k:
You have already started cheating on your bf emotionally. It is better to break up with your guy than double date.

The new guy is not as wise as you think because no wise guy will covet his neighbours woman, goods or properties.

[b]I believe you are below 32[\b]. I don't expect much.

It may end in tears.
Below 22
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by lisa286: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
What is the sexual fetish you both share?

Asking for a friend
Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Nharncygrace(f): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2020
Taniaa:
That's what happens when you meet someone new.
The fiery spark would fizzle out soon and you'll wish you never left your boyfriend.

True talk...it happened to me before,thank God my guy saw it coming,he was able to caution me..

1 Like

Re: I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. by Naijaarchive(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
Our special delicacy don land grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.