Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed (41192 Views)

Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 2:22am On Jan 31, 2011
tensor abeg where u dey bros, just keep posting i dey enjoy your post wellu wellu

What do you think about those modicrum of faggotry  grin

Imagine the konkobility, they want rights when in Leviticus, God said (Yep we were all there and have records) and I quote "no man shall lie with another man."

Nna men, those western oyibo people ooh, dey crazy. How come dey give us bibili, and then they just want to change wetin god don talk
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 2:30am On Jan 31, 2011
@SEFAGO,

Nna men, I tot u were among the supporters club?, lol
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 2:33am On Jan 31, 2011
babaowo:

nah wha ooo its seems there are many homosexual on naira land lol

Start with you first, haha, no shame in your game.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Jenifa1: 2:58am On Jan 31, 2011
Katsumoto:

There is a difference between education and sexual proclivities. What is the difference between homosexuality and paedophilia from country to country? Isn't it the age of consent? I guess if a minority start campaigning for the right to sleep with dead bodies, the majority have to accept it.

Its dificult to talk about the civil rights era because of its attendant association with slavery. I get your point about protecting the minority from the majority but it is not a one size fits all approach. Sometimes the majority need to be protected from the minority.

so gays should be banned from schooling with straight kids? Is that what you are trying to say?

there are gay men who are craddle-robbers. just as there are straight men who are craddle-robbers. being a craddle-robber means you are attracted to pre-pubescent child. i'm sure that is illegal since children under age 18 are minors.

how does majority rights need to be protected from the minority? please explain and give me an example.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by olojoro: 3:12am On Jan 31, 2011
grin grin grin

These "homophobic" flamers just need attention. The only place they can ever feel powerful is on an internet forum leading the offensive against the "worst evil the world has ever seen". whoaaa!! Be very afraid. .  the gays are loose and are going to turn us all gay. It's a contagious disease and we are all at risk of turning gay. Hide your kids, and your elderly because they spare no buttholes.

Goofs.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by OAM4J: 3:21am On Jan 31, 2011
Jenifa_:

@OAM4J

he was trying to get the Ugandan govt to drop the proposed bill to criminalize homosexuals with jail or death sentence. get your facts straight. how can you practice your sexual orientation privately when you are being harassed at every turn?

and your comment about the west is meaningless because the homophobic bill was created by the ugandan govt in collaboration with American evangelicals. so the west is also implicated in the anti-gay movement in Uganda.
it was a huge controversy late 2009/early 2010.

and homosexuality is definitely NOT alien to Africa. let's not use our anti-west sentiments (ironic that some of it is coming from people who fled their african countries to the west lol) to blind us into depriving our citizens of their human rights.

Jenifa_:

@katsumoto,
I agree that majority rules but I also believes that minorities have their rights (to live, not to be jailed for being gay etc)
ie majority rule, minority rights.

Just because 70% of a population agree that gays should be executed (whether because they have been feed propaganda, religion etc) doesn't mean gays don't deserve rights.
this is where the parallel with civil rights for blacks come in. I'm sure majority of whites didn't support blacks getting education during the brown vs board of education ruling. The federal govt had to send in troops to protect the black students from being mobbed by the general public.

so do you say that because the majority of whites didn't want blacks to share schooling, water fountains, buses etc. they should be refused these rights? and the govt shouldn't protect minorities?

Jenifa, there are many laws where i live that I disagree with, but unfortunately there is nothing I can do to change it if majority of the people in this place want those laws. If i break those laws because I and few people believe those laws were ill informed or came out of some propaganda or something else, we will be breaking them at the risk of due punishment set  by the majority for breaking such laws.

Majority of Ugandans have a right to determine what they want and what they do not want in their county. It does not matter if they chose to listen to some evangelist or not, after all there are many pro-gay people/media all over the places.  If majority of Ugandans are more convinced by the arguments of those 3 white men, then so be it. This is what democracy is all about. Majority carry the vote.

Unfortunately Sweetheart, in democracy it is winner takes all, the minority have no right whatsoever to do anything contrary to what the majority want, except you want to redefine democracy. It does not matter whether the majority were misguided by propagandists or religionists or whomsoever, it  still doesn't change the rule. So those minority that want to go against the rule set by the majority will do so at their own risk.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 31, 2011
gay activities has been in nigeria for a very long time,rem my experience with an A S S H O L E who almost raped me,he is dead now,one of the top men in Nigeria and thopse familiar with sports and law in lagos will know who this man is.this happened about yrs ago,I was lucky that he did not succeed.it is not just coming to Africa but it has been in Africa for a long time,i cant stand that rubbish act but at the same time ,it gives no Man any right to take another man's life
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 3:35am On Jan 31, 2011
^^ premised upon of course that democracy is the best form of government. Its just a bit circular though- Vote in democracy (isnt that democracy) and then make laws based on the underlying superiority of democracy. Thats one of my biggest issues with any form of decision makings. Its all democratic but what is the intrinsic worth of a democratic decision?

This is what i term banana logic, speaking of bananas i am kind of hungry.

i think you should come to terms with the fact itself that really society is just a construction of power space. We never really have any choice do we? Its impossible for us to truly choose what type of society we as individuals want to live with since this is a group activity, and its also impossible for us to cut ourselves from society. I would love to live in a society with scantily clad women running around at my beck and call, unfortunately some people might have a problem with that. I cannot cut myself from society because society will likely not let me be. I would always be under the jurisdiction of some power, some government and law no matter where I go into this world, and cannot get my scantliy clad women no matter what I want.

Democracy, and society kind of sucks and constrains my own individual freedom to be honest. Do I have free will, and will I ever have free will. Me think not.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by OAM4J: 3:48am On Jan 31, 2011
^ I agree with you, democracy sucks. I will prefer a system where only proven intelligent people are allowed to vote, take decisions and lead.

But until we get a better system in place, you have no choice but to get your arse suck by it, or you might want to relocate where they practice autocracy.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by olojoro: 4:03am On Jan 31, 2011
Kill the gays. Stop blaming democracy. It's the gays. Let's burn them. Death to the gays!! Let's kill them all and the world will live happily ever after. We will never be disgusted again.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 31, 2011
SEFAGO:

^^ premised upon of course that democracy is the best form of government. Its just a bit circular though- Vote in democracy (isnt that democracy) and then make laws based on the underlying superiority of democracy. Thats one of my biggest issues with any form of decision makings. Its all democratic but what is the intrinsic worth of a democratic decision?

This is what i term banana logic, speaking of bananas i am kind of hungry.

i think you should come to terms with the fact itself that really society is just a construction of power space. We never really have any choice do we? Its impossible for us to truly choose what type of society we as individuals want to live with since this is a group activity, and its also impossible for us to cut ourselves from society. I would love to live in a society with scantily clad women running around at my beck and call, unfortunately some people might have a problem with that. I cannot cut myself from society because society will likely not let me be. I would always be under the jurisdiction of some power, some government and law no matter where I go into this world, and cannot get my scantliy clad women no matter what I want.
Democracy, and society kind of sucks and constrains my own individual freedom to be honest. Do I have free will, and will I ever have free will. Me think not.

This is not exactly true. You can always get scantily dressed women and your own little harem almost anywhere on the planet, except in the Middle East
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 4:18am On Jan 31, 2011
^ I agree with you, democracy sucks. I will prefer a system where only proven intelligent people are allowed to vote, take decisions and lead.

Hmm . . . isnt why the world is so phucked up? Arrogant men thinking they know it all? I do agree that those partaking in democracy must be informed and knowledgeable of the consequences of their vote, but I dont believe anyone has the right to make decisions on the lives for anyone illiterate or literate. Kind of arrogant and patriarchal, that's what the British and the French were using to justify colonialism.  

Personally I have something more radical in mind, that might be impossible to implement. Its closer to anarchy though  grin

But until we get a better system in place, you have no choice but to get your arse suck by it, or you might want to relocate where they practice autocracy.

I wish, which place practises true autocracy? Like the kind I have in mind, where I am the King of my own dominion, and I can do what I like, when I like. Not one, every space on this earth is owned by one government or the other. Dont you feel like I do, constrained under pressure in a box.

Interesting sidetrack, I think the maybe homos then should be allowed to form their own societies maybe? Then they could have their own president and their own armies, and their own laws e.t.c.

They really do have the right to do since under no rational context can it be claimed that our survival or need for space and society supersedes that of others.

Kill the gays. Stop blaming democracy. It's the gays. Let's burn them. Death to the gays!! Let's kill them all and the world will live happily ever after. We will never be disgusted again.

Dont you just find it wicked funny that this is what drives these guys to post.

This is not exactly true. You can always get scantily dressed women and your own little harem almost anywhere on the planet, except in the Middle East

yeah terrible example, not a good scenario but you get the point. I cannot satisfy my desires to the greatest satisfaction even if it is non-interactive (Does not disturb anyone, like me smoking marijuana in my house) because of this construction called society. Nevertheless a non-interactive action is theoretically possible but in principle and practice not true.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 4:34am On Jan 31, 2011
olojoro:

Do I blame you, had MLK not fought for the rights for blacks, perhaps you would have been under heavy duty chains by now, u would then tell me how you would kill those gays. When you the time, how about you start with killing of them them and see if the state wouldn't visit you with a death penalty and now that it's included as a hate crime under federal law, I will ask for same death penalty on your head as well.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by LaconicINC: 4:35am On Jan 31, 2011
This will send a very good message to other intending gay activist in Uganda, this is Africa mehn, we 've got culture, and same sex marriage is from the pit of hell!
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by olojoro: 4:40am On Jan 31, 2011
LaconicINC:

This will send a very good message to other intending gay activist in Uganda, this is Africa mehn, we 've got culture, and same sex marriage is from the pit of hell!

As shown by Miss Jennifer's posts, homosexuality is part of some African cultures.

Ignorant ba$tard. I think ignorance should be punishable by death. I think we should let 5 well endowed gay dudes on ecstasy go to town on your buttocks and literally pump all the life out of your ignorant self.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 4:58am On Jan 31, 2011
olojoro:

As shown by Miss Jennifer's posts, homosexuality is part of some African cultures.

Ignorant ba$tard. I think ignorance should be punishable by death. I think we should let 5 well endowed gay dudes on ecstasy go to town on your buttocks and literally pump all the life out of your ignorant self. 

I don't know from wherever you woke from, joining the topic after it's all dead after 27pages. You see you've just exposed yourself; ecstasy is very common among gay men. Now unless you're using, why would u want someone else to use? If you think ignorance is punishable by death, I better hope you're up to par because someday your own ignorance will call for your own head. Live by the sword, you die by the same sword.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Katsumoto: 5:01am On Jan 31, 2011
Jenifa_:

so gays should be banned from schooling with straight kids? Is that what you are trying to say?

there are gay men who are craddle-robbers. just as there are straight men who are craddle-robbers. being a craddle-robber means you are attracted to pre-pubescent child. i'm sure that is illegal since children under age 18 are minors.

how does majority rights need to be protected from the minority? please explain and give me an example.

I wasn't suggesting gays should be banned from schooling with straight kids; I don't know how you came about that idea. I was simply stating that campaigning for education, dignified status in society for negroes is different from gays campaigning for acceptance in every sphere of human endeavour.

There are studies that suggest homosexualism was the major medium for the spread of AIDS in the late 70s and 80s. Consequently, this has contributed to the disdain that some have/had for homosexuals. With that said, some have advocated for banning homosexualism in certain societies. So it is not just a moral argument but a health one. Rightly or wrongly, banning homosexualism in the 70s may have saved lives such as those of women who had homosexual husbands and who got infected by them. I await your views on this.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by OAM4J: 5:01am On Jan 31, 2011
SEFAGO:

Hmm . . . isnt why the world is so phucked up? Arrogant men thinking they know it all? I do agree that those partaking in democracy must be informed and knowledgeable of the consequences of their vote, but I dont believe anyone has the right to make decisions on the lives for anyone illiterate or literate. Kind of arrogant and patriarchal, that's what the British and the French were using to justify colonialism.  

I have no problem with illiterates, some of them are more intelligent than some educated ones. But I have lots of problem with having dumbs in power. And When those dumbs who unfortunately are in majority in some places take silly decisions, am sure you will be among the lots who will start some silly rights-movements. Dumb people should not be allowed to make decision for the intelligent people even if they are in majority, it is the only error/imperfection I found with democracy.

SEFAGO:

I wish, which place practises true autocracy? Like the kind I have in mind, where I am the King of my own dominion, and I can do what I like, when I like. Not one, every space on this earth is owned by one government or the other. Dont you feel like I do, constrained under pressure in a box.

Interesting sidetrack, I think the maybe homos then should be allowed to form their own societies maybe? Then they could have their own president and their own armies, and their own laws e.t.c.

Sure there is a place you can practice autocracy, be the king of your dominion and  do whatever you like - Your Bedroom. Ditto for those homos.  cool
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by fstranger1: 5:06am On Jan 31, 2011
Katsumoto:

I wasn't suggesting gays should be banned from schooling with straight kids; I don't know how you came about that idea. I was simply stating that campaigning for education, dignified status in society for negroes is different from gays campaigning for acceptance in every sphere of human endeavour.

There are studies that suggest homosexualism was the major medium for the spread of AIDS in the late 70s and 80s. Consequently, this has contributed to the disdain that some have/had for homosexuals. With that said, some have advocated for banning homosexualism in certain societies. So it is not just a moral argument but a health one. Rightly or wrongly, banning homosexualism in the 70s may have saved lives such as those of women who had homosexual husbands and who got infected by them. I await your views on this.

First, do you believe those studies?

Second, why did you bring up this point?

Third, do you mind providing a link or some more evidence that there was actually a study done. What research methodology did they use? who sponsored the research? who conducted the research? the background of the researchers and the statistical analysis method used to come to such a conclusion?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by olojoro: 5:06am On Jan 31, 2011
manny4life:

I don't know from wherever you woke from, joining the topic after it's all dead after 27pages. You see you've just exposed yourself; ecstasy is very common among gay men. Now unless you're using, why would u want someone else to use? If you think ignorance is punishable by death, I better hope you're up to par because someday your own ignorance will call for your own head. Live by the sword, you die by the same sword.

Abegi shut up jare. Ala kori oshi. Bloody dog. Who taught you how to talk? Bingo oshi. Everybody is talking you too open mouth want to make a point. You belong in a cage in a zoo where small children can come and watch you do tricks like typing and be amused.  WTF are u yapping? Bloody slave!!
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Jenifa1: 5:07am On Jan 31, 2011
OAM4J

so what do you think of Tanzanians killing the Albinos in the country? Because majority non-albinos support it so the albinos therefore should continue to be treated like sub-humans?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7148673.stm
and what also do you think of the genocide in Rwanda where majority Hutu population set out to exterminate the minority Tutsi population.
or of women being forced to wear burqas in some certain parts of the world against their will.

my idea of democracy is majority rule and minority rights. I think as nigerians that are used to govt abusing even our basic human rights, we don't understand the concept let alone understanding that minorities need to be protected with rights.

read this:
"The term Minority Rights embodies two separate concepts: first, normal individual rights as applied to members of racial, ethnic, class, religious, linguistic or sexual minorities, and second, collective rights accorded to minority groups. The term may also apply simply to individual rights of anyone who is not part of a majority decision.
Civil rights movements often seek to ensure that individual rights are not denied on the basis of membership in a minority group.
Minority rights, as applying to ethnic, religious or linguistic minorities and indigenous peoples, are an integral part of international human rights law. Like children's rights, women's rights and refugee rights, minority rights are a legal framework designed to ensure that a specific group which is in a vulnerable, disadvantaged or marginalised position in society, is able to achieve equality and is protected from persecution."
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 5:13am On Jan 31, 2011
olojoro:

Abegi shut up jare. Ala kori oshi. Bloody dog. Who taught you how to talk? Bingo oshi. Everybody is talking you too open mouth want to make a point. You belong in a cage in a zoo where small children can come and watch you do tricks like typing and be amused.  WTF are u yapping? Bloody slave!!

Fool you want you and I to trade words, a dog is better than a cannibal who wants to eat someone's flesh and drink their blood. Talking about zoo, don't worry on my way to work this morning, I can make arrangements for them to come pick you up and dump you there so you can feast with flesh eating cats at Great Cats. I'm 10x better a slave than you would ever be ; Nigerian and American, you can't beat it, if you can let me see,  grin grin grin

If you think you good at debating, why don't you bring it on, It's 11:14pm, suppose to be sleeping now but let me hear what you about to say.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Jenifa1: 5:15am On Jan 31, 2011

There are studies that suggest homosexualism was the major medium for the spread of AIDS in the late 70s and 80s.

these were they "4Hs" touted by the CDC during that time to be the cause of HIV:
homosexuals
heroin addicts
hemophiliacs and
Haitians

and we all know what they have in common. They are vulnerable, marginalized and disadvantaged people in society and you bet they were targeted by the public for hate crimes. Haitians still talk about this period till this day as a low point in their immigration history to the US. Haitian kids being barred from school, targeted by the police, turned down from housing etc  are some of the things they faced as a result of the CDC proclamation that legitimized an hate that already existed in society.
the list was eventually revised due to the work of haitian activists that challenged the claim.

Haiti: The High Price of Stigma
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/aids/countries/ht.html
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by olojoro: 5:19am On Jan 31, 2011
manny4life:

Fool you want you and I to trade words, a dog is better than a cannibal who wants to eat someone's flesh and drink their blood. Talking about zoo, don't worry on my way to work this morning, I can make arrangements for them to come pick you up and dump you there so you can feast with flesh eating cats at Great Cats. I'm 10x better a slave than you would ever be ; Nigerian and American, you can't beat it, if you can let me see,  grin grin grin

Na lie o. Swear to God! So you are real Americana? Wow!! Abeg I fit take picture with you make I go use am pose for my area? E get one silifa babe wey I don dey try cane since.

Ignoramus!! Go take Nigerian American collect money for bank nah? Bad guy like yourself suppose fit cash in nicely. Oponu  grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 5:19am On Jan 31, 2011
@Jenifa,

You can never explain enough, this explanation started from the third page with  eldee, Sagamite, and still wasn't going anywhere even after 26 pages, so there isn't any use explaining, as you can see everyone is off, i thinks its about time this thread dies a painful death.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Jenifa1: 5:23am On Jan 31, 2011
manny4life:

@Jenifa,

You can never explain enough, this explanation started from the third page with  eldee, Sagamite, and still wasn't going anywhere even after 26 pages, so there isn't any use explaining, as you can see everyone is off, i thinks its about time this thread dies a painful death.

lol I agree with you. guess it's time for me to leave the topic.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 5:26am On Jan 31, 2011
olojoro:

Na lie o. Swear to God! So you are real Americana? Wow!! Abeg I fit take picture with you make I go use am pose for my area? E get one silifa babe wet I don dey try cane since.

Ignoramus!! Go take Nigerian American collect money for bank nah? Bad guy like yourself suppose fit cash in nicely. Oponu  grin

Swear to God? Why? Looks like I hurt someone's bubble, Yes like I told you, you can't beat it, if you want picture, i would give you one, 5x days a week workout don't go to waste, nigga , can u dig that? sucker! don't worry whoever u tryna cane, will fall for my pics, no BS, Look, why collect money at bank (obviously don't know what u driving at) but I don't go to banks, it's 21st century dumb f/u/c/k, heard of mobile and internet banking/ACH transactions? let me see its been almost two years I went into a bank, oops, forgive me not trying to be ignorant. I know I'm bad guy, bad guy tryna put your likes where they belong.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by OAM4J: 5:28am On Jan 31, 2011
Jenifa_:

OAM4J

so what do you think of Tanzanians killing the Albinos in the country? Because majority non-albinos support it so the albinos therefore should continue to be treated like sub-humans?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7148673.stm
and what also do you think of the genocide in Rwanda where majority Hutu population set out to exterminate the minority Tutsi population.
or of women being forced to wear burqas in some certain parts of the world against their will.

my idea of democracy is majority rule and minority rights. I think as nigerians that are used to govt abusing even our basic human rights, we don't understand the concept let alone understanding that minorities need to be protected with rights.

read this:
"The term Minority Rights embodies two separate concepts: first, normal individual rights as applied to members of racial, ethnic, class, religious, linguistic or sexual minorities, and second, collective rights accorded to minority groups. The term may also apply simply to individual rights of anyone who is not part of a majority decision.
Civil rights movements often seek to ensure that individual rights are not denied on the basis of membership in a minority group.
Minority rights, as applying to ethnic, religious or linguistic minorities and indigenous peoples, are an integral part of international human rights law. Like children's rights, women's rights and refugee rights, minority rights are a legal framework designed to ensure that a specific group which is in a vulnerable, disadvantaged or marginalised position in society, is able to achieve equality and is protected from persecution."

Am sure you will agree with me that all these 'rights' claims are subjective, also your rights ends where mine starts. So the society need to define the limits of individual rights especially where such rights has a tendency of overstepping other people's boundary. Therefore if a right is not guarantee and define by the laws of  a society, there will be room for anarchy.

that said, am against those killings & genocides but that is why we have bodies like United Nations to protect certain ethnic minority rights. Any government/leader involve in such act will definitely be punished at the end of the day. Unfortunately gay rights is not yet protected under UN. May be those gay activists should put more efforts in having their right protected by UN, that might limit countries like Uganda passing a law that prescribe death sentence for homos.

Dont get me wrong, I dont support death sentence for homos, I think they should be tolerated everywhere, to the extent that they keep their acts to themselves and do not lay claim to those rights listed in Katsumoto post, especially in Africa.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Katsumoto: 5:34am On Jan 31, 2011
Jenifa_:

these were they "4Hs" touted by the CDC during that time to be the cause of HIV:
homosexuals
heroin addicts
hemophiliacs and
Haitians

and we all know what they have in common. They are vulnerable, marginalized and disadvantaged people in society and you bet they were targeted by the public for hate crimes. Haitians still talk about this period till this day as a low point in their immigration history to the US. Haitian kids being barred from school, targeted by the police, turned down from housing etc  are some of the things they faced as a result of the CDC proclamation that legitimized an hate that already existed in society.
the list was eventually revised due to the work of haitian activists that challenged the claim.

Haiti: The High Price of Stigma
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/aids/countries/ht.html

When I said major, I was implicitly stating that there were other mediums. Also, the Haitian link only relates to the US. It does not relate to other places around the world. Since a majority of the world population enages in sexual intimacy and only a minority engages in needle-drug use, it is safe to assume that AIDs spread more through sex.

You didn't answer my question by the way. What are your views on wives, girlfriends, etc getting infected by homosexual husbands and boyfriends?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by fstranger1: 5:38am On Jan 31, 2011
Katsumoto:

When I said major, I was implicitly stating that there were other mediums. Also, the Haitian link only relates to the US. It does not relate to other places around the world. Since a majority of the world population enages in sexual intimacy and only a minority engages in needle-drug use, it is safe to assume that AIDs spread more through sex.

You didn't answer my question by the way. What are your views on wives, girlfriends, etc getting infected by homosexual husbands and boyfriends?

First, how did you come to that conclusion?

Second, what percentage of homos infect their cover-up spouses?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by olojoro: 5:40am On Jan 31, 2011
manny4life:

Swear to God? Why? Looks like I hurt someone's bubble, Yes like I told you, you can't beat it, if you wnat picture, i would give you one, 5x days a week workout don't go to waste, nigga , can u dig that sucker? don't worry whoever u tryna cane, will fall for my pics, no BS, Look, why collect money at bank (obviously don't know what u driving at) but I don't go to banks, it's 21st century dumb f/u/c/k, heard of mobile and internet banking/ACH transactions? let me see its been almost two years I went into a bank, oops, forgive me not trying to be ignorant.
grin grin Oya no vex o. Abeg write letter for me make I use collect visa bros.

Closet homosexual! I bet you wore your sister's underwear and make up when you were growing up. U now put curl activator on your chest hair shebi?   grin a$s licking gaylord!!
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 5:49am On Jan 31, 2011

Wow wonderful, beautiful logic. We might as well ban b-lo-w jobs and MouthAction since this could save tons of people from AIDs too. Even further we might as well ban unprotected s/e/x because it definitely would save the lives of everyone. Infact we should ban those 20 Naira barbers who used to barb hair in naija as well as the clippers since they can also be a "medium for transmitting HIV."

Nah those studies were approached with the mindset that homos contributed to HIV. Your interpretation of results depends really on what you wanna see, and the prevalent myth at that time was that homos were responsible for spread of AIDS.

Moreover, should you not blame the homophobes who have caused society to make these homos married women they did not love. Dont you think homophobes should be shot for wrecking the lives of these women.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply)

Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi / Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker / How Abba Kyari Offended America’s Interest In Hushpuppi MultimillionDollar Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.