Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed (41162 Views)

Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2011
manny4life:

It amazes me when you call the word media, shows that you are intellectually intimidated by the same folks who are educate themselves by the media.

That is the problem. You expect to get educated by the MEDIA - specifically television.?? And how exactly does that work when you it just involves passively listening to jaundiced biased views for hours at an end day after day. Television is not an interactive medium you know. At the end of the day the impressionable viewer is just brainwashed.
Even most US TV NETWORKS are not even scrupulous to bring together people with opposing views on topical issues so they can present a balanced picture.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2011
manny4life:

Though you right about the capital area; particularly DuPont Circle (Gay capital of DC area), but it unfair to say it's only their groups that are not allowed for blood drive. There are tons of other checklist and requirement one must meet for blood donation. Although it's kind of unfair that gays are not allowed to donate blood, but I wouldn't all assume it's because of their unhealthy lifestyle. Again me do not support the cage them and put them through some kind of therapy, Like seriously? Therapy? Which kind? Anti gay sexually deviated type therapy?

Word, I am not even allowed to donate blood because I grew up in Nigeria too, and I might be carrying some disease that white people cannot handle. Still dont get most of these arguments
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by ShyOne(f): 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2011
quote by TENSOR777
WILL YOU STOP GETTING AHEAD OF YOURSELF WOMAN and take time to read the story!
There is no evidence that this faggott ACTIVIST was lynched. So just shut it with those vituperations. Angry
And if he was killed what makes his death more heinous THAN that of babies that have been butchered in the womb or women that have been infected with HIV BY FAGGOTT partners . 
ACTIONS  DO HAVE CONSEQUENCES

Ok - I apologize for getting ahead of myself - you are right about that - I do have a tendency at times because I am soo busy with my work that I just want to post a response to the thread and I am doing it an injustice by posting prior to reading the thread in its entirety.

I'm sorry.

On another note - WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP USING THE WORD "f.aggot"?  It is extremely hurtful and painful for me to read that word that you are using in such an inciteful manner.

It is offensive and I would ask that you select another term in this discussion.  When I see it, I get angry and I hurt all at the same time.  angry  cry
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 01, 2011
Shy-One:

quote by TENSOR777
Ok - I apologize for getting ahead of myself - you are right about that - I do have a tendency at times because I am soo busy with my work that I just want to post a response to the thread and I am doing it an injustice by posting prior to reading the thread in its entirety.
I'm sorry.
On another note - WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP USING THE WORD "f.aggot"?  It is extremely hurtful and painful for me to read that word that you are using in such an inciteful manner.
It is offensive and I would ask that you select another term in this discussion.  When I see it, I get angry and I hurt all at the same time.  angry  cry
Okay Shy One I get your points, and would tone down the rhetoric henceforth. wink Its just that these activists were getting infuriating with their posturing and ludicrous comparisons.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 12:25am On Feb 01, 2011
I can see no matter how you put it in some people's heads, they are too thick to see that there are no valid grounds between faggotism and civil rights. Every grounds they raise means one can apply it to some other depraved activity to have grounds to justify their "case" by comparing their cause to civil rights.

You point it out to them but they remain defiant and stick to their stewpid position.

That is by the way.

I want to ask a question. This mainly goes to londoner, eku_bear, mannylife and Jenifa.

If a man on a nice sunny weekend decides he wants to have a good and enjoyable weekend and wears his clothes, looks in his wallet, finds some change of about £6.20. He heads to a corner shop near his abode, buys bottled water of £1.20, buys a pack of cigarette for £3.00 and a bar of soap for £0.80.

He lights up a stick of cigarette whilst strolling down to his nearest underground station. At the entrance to the station, he extinguishes his half smoked cigaretter because it is against the law to smoke in the underground network. He checks his map to see how to get to his target destination, Trafalgar Square.

He catches the next train, makes the necessarily connections and arrives at Trafalgar Square. He exits the station, heads for the Square itself, smiles at the tourists in a polite manner. He then sits by the fountain in the nice sunny day, brings out his soap and water, takes off his trousers, spreads out his leg, adds water to the soap and then begins a delightful self-pleasuring right there in front of everybody.

Should he be left alone and be allowed to go home or should he be arrested? If you think he should be arrested, on what grounds and why?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by fstranger1: 12:28am On Feb 01, 2011
^^^^
Sup friend, how was Bristol today?

Just so you know, Bristol University is best Uni in the world

Better than Harvard, Princeton, and Stanford combined. And, as for Georgetown, who born the Maga?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 12:29am On Feb 01, 2011
fstranger1:

^^^^
Sup friend, how was Bristol today?

Just so you know, Bristol University is best Uni in the world

Better than Harvard, Princeton, and Stanford combined. And, as for Georgetown, who born the Maga?

You are reetarded!

Did you say you would get into Oxford?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by fstranger1: 12:33am On Feb 01, 2011
Sagamite:

You are reetarded!

Did you say you would get into Oxford?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Of course not, Not even Bristol would accept me.

Me, I for don stay for UI jejejejejejejej, OAU would have been too rigorous for me to handle.

At least OAU is better than Georgetown. What am I even saying?

My point, Bristol is the bestestestest10 university in the world cheesy

Anyway, how was school today?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 12:44am On Feb 01, 2011
fstranger1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Of course not, Not even Bristol would accept me.

Me, I for don stay for UI jejejejejejejej, OAU would have been too rigorous for me to handle.

At least OAU is better than Georgetown. What am I even saying?

My point, Bristol is the bestestestest10 university in the world cheesy

Anyway, how was school today?

grin grin grin grin grin

Sheffield is the bestestestiest university in the world, they taught me algebra today. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 12:59am On Feb 01, 2011
fstranger you know I am going to get 90% of the insults for your cheeky behavior grin- be nice angry

Hmm but do you listen to Wande Coal? That who "born the maga" was a diss song to Kelly Handsome (an igbo boy, Kelechukwu Handsome grin), Kelly handsome's reply song was cool though, its called "Igwe", you should listen to it very good song. Though there is some igbo there undecided

I have heard Wande Coal in random night clubs before, seem the guy has gone international tbhs
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by ekubear1: 2:01am On Feb 01, 2011
Sagamite, public exposure is obviously a bit different from being gay.

In any case, have to run to some meetings. Will respond in a couple hours.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by PhysicsMHD(m): 2:22am On Feb 01, 2011
Sagamite, my point was not to say you claimed it was only found in the west, but that you tried to present homosexuality as some foreign thing some Western cabal was trying to impose on Africans, which you clearly did in the very thread you posted a link to in this thread:

“This is where I am a maverick, civilised society can be wrong in their approach sometimes. But that is by the way.

The point is that we had already established it is wrong and disgusting, but some people changed it (in the West) or want to change it (in others) without valid points to back up the need to change it.

Let them prove it is moral and natural before we change the policy that it is not criminalisable.”

“I repeat, all evidence indicates it is not natural in my opinion (as they are struggling to prove it exists in nature considering the lame reports/documentaries gay-supporters could get after trying, and have used to convince some that don't critically analyse or are awed by PhDs). So based on this, the disgust level and the fact that I know giving them an inch would lead to forming some pressure group to go gazillions of miles BY FORCE (e.g. adopting kids), IMO, it should be banned. That is why I am in full support of the criminalisation bill being proposed in Nigeria (that appears the West as clandestinely stopped and swept under the carpet).” – Sagamite

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-279591.1152.html#msg4871918

“I never bothered about what homosexuals were doing before, but with the [b]gay terrorism that is sweeping the West and their obvious aspirations to force it down our throat in Africa [/b]and evry part of the world, I am in full support of making it a crime.” – Sagamite,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-279591.480.html#msg3990191

Or will you now come with some dishonest bullshit about the “gay mafia” and “gay terrorism” of the West comments of before being only about what the “gay mafia” and pro gay media are doing in the UK or USA, when here you’re clearly shitting in your pants because they (the West  (side note: this same West , by the way, is also where those anti-gay evangelicals that went to Uganda in 2009 are from, so why aren’t you claiming Western Christian “terrorists” are trying to force anti-gay feelings down the throat of Africans with their anti-gay Christian “mafia”?  See how you think.) ) are trying to force “it” (it? tolerance of homosexuality? tolerance that has historically existed in parts of Africa independent of Western influence?)  down your throats in Africa? As if they need to force something on people who already have it and have had it. You want to talk about the approach to contentious issues of a civilized society? Tolerance is the hallmark of civilized behavior. Please go live in a cave if the thought of tolerance of what you don’t understand frightens you so much.  I could even provide more African examples than the Congo example if you’re silly enough to drag this out further. Homosexuality was in Africa without gay Western “terrorists” forcing anything down anyone’s throat (Forcing down throats? Freudian slip?  grin Sagamite, do you want to come out of the closet now? It’s okay, I won’t think any less of you.  grin grin)

“If you are a man and somehow you want to walk like a woman, behave like a woman, get excited like a woman, get agitated like a woman, accentuate your mannerism like a woman, take up careers more traditionally preferred by a woman, dress to gain conspicuousness like a woman, gossip like a woman, get banged by a man like a woman, you are one sick bleep.” – Sagamite

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-279591.768.html#msg4588007

I could devastate you here with historical examples of this among Africans, but if I did, you’d probably sh1t yourself so powerfully that you’d be bogged down and unable to move or even type a response.

“Don't ever be disparaging my intellect again. It is consistently a virtuosic exemplar in the arcane art of ratiocinating!” - Sagamite

Your supposedly virtuosic intellect led you to conclude that Bristol and Cornell were on the same tier. Do you smoke reefer?
Cornell with Bristol? Horseshit for brains. Stop watching those British soaps (which you claim the pro-gay cabal are promoting homosexuality through, don't make me dig up the post (by the way, what real man sits around watching soaps? Suspect grin)) that are weakening your already puny brain, stop listing bogus criteria to be met to show evidence of “natural” homosexuality in animals as a prerequisite for humanity tolerating it, and stop referencing that nonsense in your monstrously obnoxious posts.

For the record, the whole “natural” argument that you've been having with people using your silly criteria is colossal idiocy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Is-ought_problem

Fu-cking street corner and public library philosopher, yapping about logic this logic that, morality this morality that.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by isalegan2: 4:09am On Feb 01, 2011
Thread Summary - page 3 to now:

Gays
Eku (but of course),
Jenifa (not Nigerian, not even African),
*FStranger (no surprise),
PhysicsQEDHMDPHDEDD (am shocked)

Hetero
Sagamite,
Katsumoto,
Tensor,
random posters

Sounds about right.

If I missed anyone, I'll update later.  grin

Check my siggy.

*technical difficulties?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by PhysicsMHD(m): 4:15am On Feb 01, 2011
isale_gan2:

Gays
Eku (but of course),

Hetero
Sagamite,
Katsumoto,
Tensor,
random posters

Sounds about right.

Check my siggy.

*technical difficulties?

LMAO. grin

My position is not much different than Katsumoto's in his first post on here actually. Don't know why you split it up like that, but I appreciate the humor.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 4:17am On Feb 01, 2011
isale_gan2:

Gays
Eku (but of course),

Hetero
Sagamite,
Katsumoto,
Tensor,
random posters

Sounds about right.

Check my siggy.

*technical difficulties?

The list is not complete without SEFAGO/Eldee; please update o, lol grin grin grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by fstranger1: 4:22am On Feb 01, 2011
manny4life:

The list is not complete without SEFAGO/Eldee; please update o, lol grin grin grin

You didnt realize that the whole thingy was to deflate SEFAGO's ego?

Ask yourself, why would anyone omit SEFAGO from such a phantasmagoric list?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by isalegan2: 4:37am On Feb 01, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

LMAO. grin

My position is not much different than Katsumoto's in his first post on here actually. Don't know why you split it up like that, but I appreciate the humor.

Your wish is my command! Give me a moment and I shall correct that injustice.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by isalegan2: 4:39am On Feb 01, 2011
manny4life:

You, my dear, are a scholar and a gentleman!

fstranger1:

You didnt realize that the whole thingy was to deflate SEFAGO's ego?

Ask yourself, why would anyone omit SEFAGO from such a phantasmagoric list?

I didn't want to. . .  youuuu knoooow?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by isalegan2: 4:44am On Feb 01, 2011
isale_gan2:

Gays
Eku (but of course),

Hetero
Sagamite,
Katsumoto,
Tensor,
random posters

Sounds about right.

Check my siggy.

UPDATED

Gays
SEFAGO (King of the gays!)
Eldee (Sefago's you-know wink )
Eku (but of course),

Bi-curious

Hetero
Sagamite,
Katsumoto,
Tensor, (VERY VERY VERY VERY VE-RY heterosexual!  Very!)
random posters
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by isalegan2: 4:54am On Feb 01, 2011
We need a complete list.  I demand to get something out of this thread! 

So, when you make your nominations, please remind me if the poster is a gay or a straight.  If he's a waffler, like PhysicsMDPHDQPD, let me know that too. 

Gracias muchachos!
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by PhysicsMHD(m): 4:57am On Feb 01, 2011
ROFL grin

I'm straight as an arrow. cool

And this thread was actually slightly educational, as far as universities, academic reputations (deserved or undeserved), careers, and occasionally human sexuality are concerned.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by fstranger1: 5:04am On Feb 01, 2011
^^^^

True that

The one thing I learnt from this thread is that Bristol university is not all that it is cracked up to be

And, Sagamite with his reetarded views did not represent Bristol well. grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by isalegan2: 5:39am On Feb 01, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

ROFL grin

I'm straight as an arrow. cool

And this thread was actually slightly educational, as far as universities, academic reputations (deserved or undeserved), careers, and occasionally human sexuality are concerned.

But, ask yourself, what in hell's bathroom has school rankings got to do with a dead gay Ugandan.  Huh? huh?  Yeah!  I'm waaaaiiitiiiinnnnnng!  angry  grin

You are definitely bicurious. *

*Check my siggy.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by PhysicsMHD(m): 5:45am On Feb 01, 2011
lol

It's not always the destination that matters. Sometimes it's the journey.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 5:55am On Feb 01, 2011
fstranger1:

^^^^

True that

The one thing I learnt from this thread is that Bristol university is not all that it is cracked up to be

And, Sagamite with his reetarded views did not represent Bristol well. grin

You are reetarded!!!

Bristol university, in the first place, would not take a reetard that justifies killings without trail, you can continue studying law in the community college you attend. That is where you will rule  with your thinking and your stewpidity to accept someone's guess without verifying how they came to a conclusion. Dimwit!  grin Or you can try Cornell!

Bristol is not as good as my university, which is University of E. . . . . . . . . .  grin grin grin grin grin

PhysicsMHD:

Sagamite, my point was not to say you claimed it was only found in the west, but that you tried to present homosexuality as some foreign thing some Western cabal was trying to impose on Africans, which you clearly did in the very thread you posted a link to in this thread:

“This is where I am a maverick, civilised society can be wrong in their approach sometimes. But that is by the way.

The point is that we had already established it is wrong and disgusting, but some people changed it (in the West) or want to change it (in others) without valid points to back up the need to change it.

Let them prove it is moral and natural before we change the policy that it is not criminalisable.”

“I repeat, all evidence indicates it is not natural in my opinion (as they are struggling to prove it exists in nature considering the lame reports/documentaries gay-supporters could get after trying, and have used to convince some that don't critically analyse or are awed by PhDs). So based on this, the disgust level and the fact that I know giving them an inch would lead to forming some pressure group to go gazillions of miles BY FORCE (e.g. adopting kids), IMO, it should be banned. That is why I am in full support of the criminalisation bill being proposed in Nigeria (that appears the West as clandestinely stopped and swept under the carpet).” – Sagamite

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-279591.1152.html#msg4871918

“I never bothered about what homosexuals were doing before, but with the [b]gay terrorism that is sweeping the West and their obvious aspirations to force it down our throat in Africa [/b]and evry part of the world, I am in full support of making it a crime.” – Sagamite,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-279591.480.html#msg3990191

Or will you now come with some dishonest bullshit about the “gay mafia” and “gay terrorism” of the West comments of before being only about what the “gay mafia” and pro gay media are doing in the UK or USA, when here you’re clearly shitting in your pants because they (the West  (side note: this same West , by the way, is also where those anti-gay evangelicals that went to Uganda in 2009 are from, so why aren’t you claiming Western Christian “terrorists” are trying to force anti-gay feelings down the throat of Africans with their anti-gay Christian “mafia”?  See how you think.) ) are trying to force “it” (it? tolerance of homosexuality? tolerance that has historically existed in parts of Africa independent of Western influence?)  down your throats in Africa? As if they need to force something on people who already have it and have had it. You want to talk about the approach to contentious issues of a civilized society? Tolerance is the hallmark of civilized behavior. Please go live in a cave if the thought of tolerance of what you don’t understand frightens you so much.  I could even provide more African examples than the Congo example if you’re silly enough to drag this out further. Homosexuality was in Africa without gay Western “terrorists” forcing anything down anyone’s throat (Forcing down throats? Freudian slip?  grin Sagamite, do you want to come out of the closet now? It’s okay, I won’t think any less of you.  grin grin)

“If you are a man and somehow you want to walk like a woman, behave like a woman, get excited like a woman, get agitated like a woman, accentuate your mannerism like a woman, take up careers more traditionally preferred by a woman, dress to gain conspicuousness like a woman, gossip like a woman, get banged by a man like a woman, you are one sick bleep.” – Sagamite

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-279591.768.html#msg4588007

I could devastate you here with historical examples of this among Africans, but if I did, you’d probably sh1t yourself so powerfully that you’d be bogged down and unable to move or even type a response.

“Don't ever be disparaging my intellect again. It is consistently a virtuosic exemplar in the arcane art of ratiocinating!” - Sagamite

Your supposedly virtuosic intellect led you to conclude that Bristol and Cornell were on the same tier. Do you smoke reefer?
Cornell with Bristol? Horseshit for brains. Stop watching those British soaps (which you claim the pro-gay cabal are promoting homosexuality through, don't make me dig up the post (by the way, what real man sits around watching soaps? Suspect grin)) that are weakening your already puny brain, stop listing bogus criteria to be met to show evidence of “natural” homosexuality in animals as a prerequisite for humanity tolerating it, and stop referencing that nonsense in your monstrously obnoxious posts.

For the record, the whole “natural” argument that you've been having with people using your silly criteria is colossal idiocy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Is-ought_problem

Fu-cking street corner and public library philosopher, yapping about logic this logic that, morality this morality that.

You are a person!!!

You are what

You are a person!!!

Say: "Yes sir!!!"

Cretin!!!

How does the fact I said "The point is that we had already established it is wrong and disgusting" imply I meant faggotism is a Western thing that did not exist in Africa? Mooooron, comprehension is your problem? You did not know I meant it was always regarded as crime and it was decriminalised with poor and misleading arguments that dunces like you fall for?

You are a person!!!

You are what

You are a person!!!

Cretin!!!

How does the fact I said "That is why I am in full support of the criminalisation bill being proposed in Nigeria (that appears the West as clandestinely stopped and swept under the carpet).” imply I meant faggotism is a Western thing that did not exist in Africa? Mooooron, I thought you were one of those saying the average US student is smarter than any other student in the world? You did not know I meant the Western are trying to force and spread gay rights issue in Africa?

You are a person!!!

You are what

You are a person!!!

Cretin!!!

How does the fact I said "gay terrorism that is sweeping the West and their obvious aspirations to force it down our throat in Africa" imply I meant faggotism is a Western thing that did not exist in Africa? Mooooron,  I thought some of you fooools said SATs is a test of reasoning and thinking, not only academic ability? Is it not a fallacy when we can list several reetards like you on NL that did it but yet cannot comprehend bread and butter points? You did not know I meant gays groups (and their many supporters in the media) that harass public officials that are oppose to homosexuality to discredit them?

You are reeetarded!!! What did you say you got in SAT again? 14 . . ? And with your comprehension level, you got into Cornell? Fck me!  grin

Mooooron! Ediots doing jack nothing thinking they are intelligent. Your intellect is below my feet!

Another person that accepted someone's guess without verifying how they came to a conclusion. Cornell?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by fstranger1: 6:02am On Feb 01, 2011
^^^^^

OMG!

Roflmao

Seriously

ROFLMAO

Even God must be rolling on the floor right now
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 6:04am On Feb 01, 2011
^^^He is a person!!!

Say: "Yes sir, I agree!!!"
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by PhysicsMHD(m): 6:17am On Feb 01, 2011
Sagamite:

How does the fact I said "The point is that we had already established it is wrong and disgusting" imply I meant faggotism is a Western thing that did not exist in Africa? Mooooron, comprehension is your problem? [b]You did not know I meant it was always regarded as crime and it was decriminalised [/b]with poor and misleading arguments that dunces like you fall for?

Sagamite the London crackmonkey is heating up. grin grin grin

How are you so silly you are not comprehending that the bold part is flat out FALSE? Homosexuality was only illegal in Nigeria since 1990 and same sex marriage was successfully made illegal in the last decade. Sagamonkey, you've been trying to portray tolerated homosexuality as some foreign element and you know it but are now trying to twist my statement into saying that I think you believed only Westerners have homosexuality in their cultures. How are you not grasping this? Is this actually somehow too subtle for you? You've been portraying tolerance of homosexuality (homosexual rights) as some foreign garbage imported into Africa when gays and tolerance of gays have been extant in African societies for hundreds of years.

How does the fact I said "That is why I am in full support of the criminalisation bill being proposed in Nigeria (that appears the West as clandestinely stopped and swept under the carpet).” imply I meant faggotism is a Western thing that did not exist in Africa?

How are you so daft that you don't comprehend that I only posted this quote with regard to the part of my post where I identified you as blaming a Western cabal for foisting tolerance of homosexuality on Africa? I find the pathetic paranoia of the quote humorous and it matches up with my statements about your fear of a western gay mafia. Yet you're trying to state that I posted it so as to show that you were claiming that homosexuality was only a Western thing. Utterly pathetic.

Mooooron, I thought you were one of those saying the average US student is smarter than any other student in the world?

I actually said no such thing. Seriously, look through my posts again. I said the U.S. has a disproportionately high share of the best universities in the world, which it does. Please stay honest, you only look more desperate when you lie.

You did not know I meant the Western are trying to force and spread gay rights issue in Africa?

Oh I know what you meant. I also know that you also claimed that "we had established that it is wrong and disgusting" with regard to homosexuality. I laugh in Kikongo. grin grin grin

You did not know I meant gays groups (and their many supporters in the media) that harass public officials that are oppose to homosexuality to discredit them?

Name the gay groups from the West storming the African continent. No, really, name them. Come on, name em. grin  grin F-ucking clown. A handful of unknown groups here and there is equivalent to a gay mafia in Sagamonkey's eyes.

You are reeetarded!!! What did you say you got in SAT again? 14 . . ?

1530. Top 0.7% If I had retaken it could have gotten an even higher score.

And with your comprehension level, you got into Cornell? Fck me!  grin

Never mentioned anything about myself with regards to Cornell. Stay honest Sagamonkey. Stay honest.

I'll be back tomorrow Sagamonkey. Don't let me catch you giving more dumb opinions on this forum.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by ekubear1: 7:05am On Feb 01, 2011
Sagamite:

I can see no matter how you put it in some people's heads, they are too thick to see that there are no valid grounds between faggotism and civil rights. Every grounds they raise means one can apply it to some other depraved activity to have grounds to justify their "case" by comparing their cause to civil rights.

You point it out to them but they remain defiant and stick to their stewpid position.

That is by the way.

I want to ask a question. This mainly goes to londoner, eku_bear, mannylife and Jenifa.

If a man on a nice sunny weekend decides he wants to have a good and enjoyable weekend and wears his clothes, looks in his wallet, finds some change of about £6.20. He heads to a corner shop near his abode, buys bottled water of £1.20, buys a pack of cigarette for £3.00 and a bar of soap for £0.80.

He lights up a stick of cigarette whilst strolling down to his nearest underground station. At the entrance to the station, he extinguishes his half smoked cigaretter because it is against the law to smoke in the underground network. He checks his map to see how to get to his target destination, Trafalgar Square.

He catches the next train, makes the necessarily connections and arrives at Trafalgar Square. He exits the station, heads for the Square itself, smiles at the tourists in a polite manner. He then sits by the fountain in the nice sunny day, brings out his soap and water, takes off his trousers, spreads out his leg, adds water to the soap and then begins a delightful self-pleasuring right there in front of everybody.

Should he be left alone and be allowed to go home or should he be arrested? If you think he should be arrested, on what grounds and why?

He should probably arrested for indecent exposure. Let's call this case A.

Your argument is likely that two gays holding hands, kissing in public is similarly offensive to the public.

Personally, I don't want to see two gays kissing in public any more than I want to see some dude wanking. Call two gays kissing case B.

But. . . I'm a strange man, with strange dislikes. I also don't necessarily like seeing white man/black woman couples kissing in public (I'm not joking at all, this somehow irritates me.) Call this case C.

And no doubt there are white and black folks who would be similarly pissed off by seeing me and say a white girl kissing in public. Call this case D.

So what underlying principle do we use to ban A, allow C and D, but ban B?

I'd love to hear an internally consistent argument for this.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 8:31am On Feb 01, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

Sagamite the London crackmonkey is heating up. grin grin grin

How are you so silly you are not comprehending that the bold part is flat out FALSE? Homosexuality was only illegal in Nigeria since 1990 and same sex marriage was successfully made illegal in the last decade. Sagamonkey, you've been trying to portray tolerated homosexuality as some foreign element and you know it but are now trying to twist my statement into saying that I think you believed only Westerners have homosexuality in their cultures. How are you not grasping this? Is this actually somehow too subtle for you? You've been portraying tolerance of homosexuality (homosexual rights) as some foreign garbage imported into Africa when gays and tolerance of gays have been extant in African societies for hundreds of years.

How are you so daft that you don't comprehend that I only posted this quote with regard to the part of my post where I identified you as blaming a Western cabal for foisting tolerance of homosexuality on Africa? I find the pathetic paranoia of the quote humorous and it matches up with my statements about your fear of a western gay mafia. Yet you're trying to state that I posted it so as to show that you were claiming that homosexuality was only a Western thing. Utterly pathetic.

You are a person!!!

You are what

You are a person!!!

Cretin!!!

Are you saying because legislation was not set up before 1990, homosexuality was accepted or tolerated by Nigerian law? You mean if some gay was caught in Nigeria before 1990, there will not be some legal code that can be used to jail his bastardised arse!

Cretin, you show me a quote that specifies existence of homosexuality tens of years back and direct it is "not a western thing" at me and you are claiming you did not think I said it was only in the West. Are you really that daft!

PhysicsMHD:

Name the gay groups from the West storming the African continent. No, really, name them. Come on, name em. grin  grin F-ucking clown. A handful of unknown groups here and there is equivalent to a gay mafia in Sagamonkey's eyes.

You are a person!!!

You are what

You are a person!!!

Cretin!!!

Who said I was referring to Africa? Moooron, I was referring to the Gay Terrorists and media that suppress anti-gay views in the UK and dragoon creation of pro-gay laws.

PhysicsMHD:

1530. Top 0.7% If I had retaken it could have gotten an even higher score.

You are a person!!!

You are what

You are a person!!!

Cretin!!!

I am suppose to be impressed with your SAT scores? After seeing your comprehension level on issues on NL which can not be taught or coached? Ode!

PhysicsMHD:

I'll be back tomorrow Sagamonkey. Don't let me catch you giving more dumb opinions on this forum.

Come back tomorrow for your whooping.

eku_bear:

He should probably arrested for indecent exposure. Let's call this case A.

Your argument is likely that two gays holding hands, kissing in public is similarly offensive to the public.

Personally, I don't want to see two gays kissing in public any more than I want to see some dude wanking. Call two gays kissing case B.

But. . . I'm a strange man, with strange dislikes. I also don't necessarily like seeing white man/black woman couples kissing in public (I'm not joking at all, this somehow irritates me.) Call this case C.

And no doubt there are white and black folks who would be similarly pissed off by seeing me and say a white girl kissing in public. Call this case D.

So what underlying principle do we use to ban A, allow C and D, but ban B?

I'd love to hear an internally consistent argument for this.

You have to be internally consistent at not jumping into conclusions about where I am heading.

My point is to eliminate any possible avenue of a lame argument that we can not create laws based on morality.

The kind of lame arguments you see pro-gays regurgitating that "they are not harming anyone".

The wankstar is not harming anyone too but it will be silly to say he we can not legislate he should be arrested because of that.

Not that I am saying you have said we can not, I just wanted to use you and others to discuss and eliminate it.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by UyiIredia(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2011
The killing of Mr Kato is a sad development >>> George Latore *in the tela novela popularly dubbed "Diego and Paloma* said "You do not commit a crime to fight a crime"
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by UyiIredia(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2011
guys ! stop muddling the notion of civil rights by plasticizing it to allow for homosexuality >>> you do that and you inevitably lower the lines dictating what kind of rights one can exert >>> note that other people are denied the right to perform orher sexual deviancies e.g incest, bestiality e.t.c

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply)

The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth / Ogoni Clean-Up: VP Osinbajo's Visit (Live Updates) / Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.