Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed (41164 Views)

Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 5:51am On Jan 31, 2011
olojoro:

grin grin Oya no vex o. Abeg write letter for me make I use collect visa bros.

Closet homosexual! I bet u wore your sister's underwear and make up when you were growing up. U now put curl activator on your chest hair shebi?   grin a$s lickin gaylord!!

Write letter, for who? Dumb effin mawfucker who don't even know his left to his right, Though I don't have people who needs my letter, but responsible people need it more than high ego driven a/s/s hole,

Well ain't no shame in my game if I'm closeted, lol, but I sure ain't gross like you wearing your own sister underwear (testifying what he did as a child), if I really  [b]wanted [/b]to wear one, at a growing age, I would have bought one for myself, I mean it's quite cheap at Walmart of all places , as for make up, by the grace of GOD, I'm good looking so no need of makeup, u wanna check out, u can try, u won't be disappointed . Don't be silly and naive, I'm not you that let bush grow on their body that you can find all kind of bugs in it, ewww gross and nasty. There's something called personal hygiene, obviously you wouldn't have known that because u don't don't do it, u know i can teach a thing or two u effin piece of s/h/i/t. 

a/s/s licking gaylord? you don't even make any sense, like seriously put some sense into what you time, but I can tell you is stick it up your a/s/s and if it sure don't fit, oh well u just have to try,

For the record, the Gaylord is a 5 star hotel at the National Harbor, MD it a Restaurant and nice place u dumb a/s/s can ever imagine and does not even associates itself with homosexual environment or activity.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by fstranger1: 5:52am On Jan 31, 2011
^^^

@Topic:

I dont even think there was any study of such done?

Remember Dr. Wakefield?

I am afraid that is the kind of study he is talking about.

Everyone seems to have an opinion nowadays, but when you ask them to back it up, they go silent. Some people will say anything on an internet foorum to propagate stereotypes  they believe, but never back it up with verifiable facts or evidence.

I have never heard of anyone accusing homos for the spread of AIDS. Most paper or OP that I read initially blame the spread of HIV and AIDS on Blacks and everyone knows quite alright that compared to other groups, Blacks are more reserved, less liberal and less tolerant  of and for Homosexualism. Hence, they have less gays in their midst than others. And how can a tiny proportion of a minority group be held responsible for the spread of what is now a worldwide phenomenon.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Katsumoto: 6:00am On Jan 31, 2011
fstranger1:

^^^

I dont even think there was any study of such done?

Remember Dr. Wakefield?

I am afraid that is the kind of study he is talking about.

Everyone seems to have an opinion nowadays, but when you ask them to back it up, they go silent.

I am about to go to bed so I can't really find something for you tonight but feast on this. You are free to dispute it. I thought you would have known by now that I don't just make statements without being able to back them up. Whether you agree with it or not, I leave that to you.

'The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) continues
to report high rates of HIV infection among homo-
sexual and bisexual males. In spite of a 20-year
educational campaign about the dangers of HIV,
homosexuals and bisexuals continue to engage in
sexual behaviors that result in HIV infection and
death.

In November, 2003, the CDC stated that HIV infec-
tion rates had risen in 29 states. There are an esti-
mated 40,000 new HIV infections yearly with 70%
of these being among men. Of those men who are
infected, 60% are infected through homosexual
sex; 25% through IV drug abuse; and 15% through
heterosexual sex.

In 2004, health officials in King County, Washing-
ton, reported a dramatic rise in cases of anal can-
cer as a result of homosexual sex. British health
officials in 2004 also expressed concern about
homosexuals who use the internet to locate sex
orgies, where HIV-infected and non-infected homo-
sexuals engage in unprotected sex.'

Statistics On The Homosexual Lifestyle

*R. S. Hogg, S. A. Strathdee, et al., "Modeling the
Impact of HIV Disease on Mortality in Gay and
Bisexual Men," International Journal of
Epidemiology, 26(3): 657-661
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Katsumoto: 6:04am On Jan 31, 2011
SEFAGO:

Wow wonderful, beautiful logic. We might as well ban b-lo-w jobs and MouthAction since this could save tons of people from AIDs too. Even further we might as well ban unprotected s/e/x because it definitely would save the lives of everyone. Infact we should ban those 20 Naira barbers who used to barb hair in naija as well as the clippers since they can also be a "medium for transmitting HIV."

Nah those studies were approached with the mindset that homos contributed to HIV. Your interpretation of results depends really on what you wanna see, and the prevalent myth at that time was that homos were responsible for spread of AIDS.

Moreover, should you not blame the homophobes who have caused society to make these homos married women they did not love. Dont you think homophobes should be shot for wrecking the lives of these women.

The fact of the matter is that heterosexuals did not have to worry about getting infected with HIV/AIDS until homosexuals, to a large part, and drug users contributed to its dominant spread. This point is not about whether homosexualism is right or wrong, it is about the rapid spread of AIDS. You are free to disagree; I am off to bed.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 6:09am On Jan 31, 2011
@dumb dumb olojoro,

I've not given up on you, it's past midnight, gat to sleep now but give me 8hrs from now, I would be in the office and I will continue right where u stopped from. Just telling you I ain't backing down for you effin idiot, just tryna get some sleep because tomorrow is work, and a brother gat to look fresh for work tomorrow, not sleeping on the train, embarassed embarassed
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by olojoro: 6:16am On Jan 31, 2011
grin grin Oya go and sleep with your spouse, Goliath. shocked shocked Have fun o.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by ShyOne(f): 7:16am On Jan 31, 2011
Man didn't create man

God created man

Man has no right to take another's life

Everyone involved in that beating death will reap IMMEDIATELY and that is FACT
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by macmilian: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2011
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed
« #1 on: January 27, 2011, 05:36 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good,Gooder,Goodest ! ! ! !

One down,more to go.

Ugandans rock !

What an ignorant person!!, ur level of intelligience is shameful!
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by lonelypal(m): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2011
angryMy fears is I hope this doesnt spring up anoda, unecessary violent struggle frm the gay community
His death was totally uncalled for angry
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

"Early European documenters of the culture were shocked that some men, known as chibadi, took on the social status of women. The Jesuit João dos Santos was quoted in a 1625 publication, "certayne Chibadi, which are men attired like Women, and behave themselves womanly, ashamed to be called men; are also married to men, and esteeme that unnatural damnation an honor."[20] The priests António Sequeira and Gaspar Azevedo similarly recorded men who dressed, sat and spoke as women, and who married men "to unite in wrongful male lust with them."[20] António de Oliveira de Cadornega claimed in his 1680 História Geral das Guerras Angolanas that "Sodomy is rampant among the people of Angola," and that some of the men who took the feminine role in sodomy were also esteemed "wizards" in Kongo society.[20]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Kongo

Not a western thing @ tensor, Sagamite, and others.

Come to terms with reality.

O ma nmu Igbo ni? (Do you take drugs?)

Which drug?

Crystal Meth?

Miaow Miaow?

Some other potent shyt?

Where the FCK have you ever seen me say homosexuality is a western thing before addressing that SHYT to me? WHERE THE FCK?

Don't ever be disparaging my intellect again. It is consistently a virtuosic exemplar in the arcane art of ratiocinating!
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Dreamchaser1(f): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2011
And how does the killing of a Sodomite in Uganda concern us in 9ja Someone made a comment here relating being black and sodomy @gbawa? I hope this is the last time I see such comparism ever on nairaLand! Don't downplay sodomy, if you want to compare it, compare it to incest, bestiality, peadophilia and such abnormal evils. BTW, I don't support killing, no matter what. We don't know why he was killed for a fact, he could have raped someones son or snatched someones husband.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2011
olojoro:

grin grin Oya go and sleep with your spouse, Goliath. shocked shocked Have fun o.

One more reason to show how pathetic you are; you're not David either because you ain't smart like him, don't that mean my if I had a Goliath, he will crush your skull and bones? At least I don't have a partner f/u/c/king dumb a/s/s/; unless you talking about the one you discreetly packaged for me through FEDEX I kindly rejected. Oh don't worry, I would send him back in good faith because i don't use worn out property.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2011
Dream chaser:

And how does the killing of a Sodomite in Uganda concern us in 9ja Someone made a comment here relating being black and sodomy @gbawa? I hope this is the last time I see such comparism ever on nairaLand! Don't downplay sodomy, if you want to compare it, compare it to Inbreeding, bestiality, peadophilia and such abnormal evils. BTW, I don't support killing, no matter what. We don't know why he was killed for a fact, he could have violated someones son or snatched someones husband.

Keep on going, you have a nice imagination. LOL, gays are of course in your delusional mind predisposed to do all those things.  grin

Don't downplay sodomy, if you want to compare it, compare it to Inbreeding, bestiality, peadophilia and such abnormal evils.

Pourquoi, because you think so?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2011
SEFAGO:

Keep on going, you have a nice imagination. LOL, gays are of course in your delusional mind predisposed to do all those things. grin

Pourquoi, because you think so?

SEFAGO, uever get tired? grin grin grin

Don't let her focus her attention on you o, You are hereby warned.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2011
The fact of the matter is that heterosexuals did not have to worry about getting infected with HIV/AIDS until homosexuals, to a large part, and drug users contributed to its dominant spread. This point is not about whether homosexualism is right or wrong, it is about the rapid spread of AIDS. You are free to disagree; I am off to bed.

Ok, Katsumoto, this is just utterly crap, if you are going to even use that. Homos by definition sleep with men, the only reason they engage women is because of society. Except you mean bis/e/x/u/als. Hence homophobes should be shot because they are part of that society making people conform to what they are not  grin. Moreover even banning homos would not have cut down on AIDS since anyways its done in secret. You have assumed that banning homo activity, would stop people predisposed to what they want, what they desire. It definitely would not have slowed down AIDS but rapidly increased it. more Homos will be unwilling to go to the hospital to treat their condition, and would have continued spreading the disease. This was the actual case during the time. Go and read accounts of the epidemic of the 1990s and you would know the dire consequences of banning homos.

Infact it could have been a catastrophe, thank God you are not allowed to make any judgements on social policy.

See why I think homophobes should be shot. Let me get the luger and start gunning down the homophobes.

Now on the otherhand, and IMO, what spreads AIDS is unprotected S/e/x.

manny4life:

SEFAGO, uever get tired?  grin grin grin

Don't let her focus her attention on you o,  You are hereby warned.

Me tired, nah. Dont worry love attention. I soak it in.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Katsumoto: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2011
SEFAGO:

Ok, Katsumoto, this is just utterly crap, if you are going to even use that. Homos by definition sleep with men, the only reason they engage women is because of society. Except you mean bis/e/x/u/als. Hence homophobes should be shot because they are part of that society making people conform to what they are not  grin. Moreover even banning homos would not have cut down on AIDS since anyways its done in secret. You have assumed that banning homo activity, would stop people predisposed to what they want, what they desire. It definitely would not have slowed down AIDS but rapidly increased it. more Homos will be unwilling to go to the hospital to treat their condition, and would have continued spreading the disease. This was the actual case during the time. Go and read accounts of the epidemic of the 1990s and you would know the dire consequences of banning homos.

Infact it could have been a catastrophe, thank God you are not allowed to make any judgements on social policy.

See why I think homophobes should be shot. Let me get the luger and start gunning down the homophobes.

Now on the otherhand, and IMO, what spreads AIDS is unprotected S/e/x.

Me tired, nah. Dont worry love attention. I soak it in.

Jenifa asked how the majority can be protected from the minority and I stated that it can be argued by some, rightly or wrongly, that banning homosexualism may have saved some lives, not all. You see not all people have the liver to break rules.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Jenifa1: 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2011
Katsumoto:

You didn't answer my question by the way. What are your views on wives, girlfriends, etc getting infected by homosexual husbands and boyfriends?

This is a very very simple. If gays are denied a right to have a public life, they will remain in the closet and pretend to be heterosexual in public by having wives and girlfriends.
This is hard on the wives and girlfriend of these gays but even harder on the gays who have to live a double life (one in private and one in public) due to fear of stigma and persecution.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Jenifa1: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2011

this is the worst bullsh.it i've heard in a while.
South Africa and many southern African countries are as homophobic as they come but have the highest rate of HIV in the world.
more than 60% of HIV carriers are women.

most of it is due to lack of sexual education and safe sex practices.

To me, gays have a high rate of HIV because they are a marginalized population and therefore are involved in risky sexual behaviors including drugs etc same with blacks. blacks in US are marginalized so therefore, it is only natural that they are involved in criminal activities etc. so should we exterminate african americans because they are causing trouble for the whites? (in your own words: protecting the majority from the minority). most of the population in jail are blacks aren't they? so should we ban blacks from having babies? Yes this has been proposed in the past to limit blacks from having babies because they will grow up to be criminals. this is why many blacks still are antagonistic toward planned parenthood till today due to that legacy.

it sounds crazy now but was probably widely accepted at the time.
I'm pretty sure 50yrs from now (if you are still alive) you will think back and wonder how ignorant you sound. lol

*goes away to watch ellen degeneres  tongue
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by philip0906(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2011
yh i c lots of so called gay rights activists in here.Very soon,paedophiles,bestials(those that sleep with animals) will start asking 4 equal rights. . .Just do d shi.t in ur room,if I catch any gay/lesbie around me,dat person might not live 2 c d light of d day angry angry c
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2011
philip0906:

yh i c lots of so called gay rights activists in here.Very soon,paedophiles,bestials(those that sleep with animals) will start asking 4 equal rights. . .Just do d shi.t in your room,if I catch any gay/lesbie around me,dat person might not live 2 c d light of d day angry angry c

What convinces u so much to believe that you would see same light of day?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Katsumoto: 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2011
Jenifa_:

this is the worst bullsh.it i've heard in a while.
South Africa and many southern African countries are as homophobic as they come but have the highest rate of HIV in the world.
more than 60% of HIV carriers are women.

To me, gays have a high rate of HIV because they are a marginalized population and therefore are involved in risky sexual behaviors including drugs etc same with blacks. blacks in US are marginalized so therefore, it is only natural that they are involved in criminal activities etc. so should we exterminate african americans because they are causing trouble for the whites? (in your own words: protecting the majority from the minority). most of the population in jail are blacks aren't they? so should we ban blacks from having babies? Yes this has been proposed in the past to limit blacks from having babies because they will grow up to be criminals. this is why many blacks still are antagonistic toward planned parenthood till today due to that legacy.

it sounds crazy now but was probably widely accepted at the time.
I'm pretty sure 50yrs from now (if you are still alive) you will think back and wonder how ignorant you sound. lol

*goes away to watch ellen degeneres  tongue

Firstly, I don't pass explicit and implicit digs and I don't appreciate them from others. Besides, I didn't get the invite where you were bestowed with the honour as the world's most respected HIV/AIDS expert. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Secondly, I put some information up there from the CDC which states that as recently as 2004, 70% of newly infected HIV patients were men and of that figure, 60% were homosexuals. This supports my argument that homosexualism has contributed significantly to the spread of AIDS in the world. Stating that SA has a high number of AIDS cases doesn't mean much since we know that AIDS is transferred from homosexual men to heterosexual women by bisexual men. SA is a multi-cultural society and cape town is known to have a high gay community. Please feel free to post your own data which supports your argument that homosexualism is not the major medium for the spread of HIV/AIDS.

The key point here is that gay men are more vulnerable to HIV/AIDS than heterosexual women who are more vulnerable to HIV than circumcised heterosexual men. I don't need to go further, I believe we all know how gay men copulate.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2011
@Katsumoto, I have serious issues with this analysis because you stated as recently as 2004, mean while updated and recent reports go back to 2008 which kinda mean 2004 data maybe somewhat obsolete. Again if I understand your math, in other words you are saying 42% of the 70% totally infected people are homosexuals? That is not what I'm deducting from this same CDC website I peaked on. Though the claim of homosexuality is the wide spread of HIV, we have to understand, this numbers that make up is the claim, are they really who they are? lets take a look at this scenerio

Mr. John is married to a lovely woman, both have kids together; John keeps a relationship outside, but he has unprotected sex with his male partner. Unknown to him, his male partner is another married man (on the down low). This same partner has unprotected sex with other partners who are married as well and the cycle goes on and on;

My question is, would you classify John and his partner straight or homosexuals having known the fact that they both married?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by fstranger1: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2011
Katsumoto:

Firstly, I don't pass explicit and implicit digs and I don't appreciate them from others. Besides, I didn't get the invite where you were bestowed with the honour as the world's most respected HIV/AIDS expert. You have your opinion and I have mine.

With all due respect, not sure if you are older or not, but I have to say this: You are the most disgusting person ever! I cant believe all this crap coming from you. No, you have not posted an opinion. So far, from your first post on this thread to the US vs.UK schooled Nigerians to this, all along, you have been making assumptions and passing judgments, not expressing informed opinions.

Secondly, I put some information up there from the CDC which states that as recently as 2004, [b]70% of newly infected HIV patients were men and of that figure, 60% were homosexuals. This supports my argument that homosexualism has contributed significantly to the spread of AIDS in the world. [/b]Stating that SA has a high number of AIDS cases doesn't mean much since we know that AIDS is transferred from homosexual men to heterosexual women by bisexual men. SA is a multi-cultural society and cape town is known to have a high gay community. Please feel free to post your own data which supports your argument that homosexualism is not the major medium for the spread of HIV/AIDS.

This is an uninformed conclusion from your point. This is the kind of conclusion you would expect from a Bristol graduate, who otherwise would not have made it through a rigorous school like OAU.I really do not expect something like this from you. So, now braking down the highlighted, it means that 7 out of new HIV cases occur in Men, 4 of which are homosexuals while the remaining 3 men are heterosexuals. So it thus means that 6 out of every new HIV infected patients were heterosexuals. So dividing new HIV patients into Heterosexuals and homosexuals, you'd agree with me that the dubious statistics you quoted can also be interpreted thus: " 60% of newly infected HIV patients were heterosexuals while 40% were homosexuals?"

If you agree with my breakdown, then the obvious question is: who, going by the breakdown above, should be held more responsible for the spread and transmission of HIV and AIDs?

But if you want to be literal, then I do agree with you that ".  .  .homosexualism has contributed significantly to the spread of AIDS in the world." But you'd also have to agree with me that, going by my analysis, heterosexualism, like homosexualism, has also contributed significantly to the spread of AIDS in the world. And if that is true, why should one group be castigated for a crime committed by both?

That said, even when your dubious statistics is taking at face value, any reasonable person, with very little knowledge of informatics and statistics can pick obvious holes in the statistics. You have to realize that the research methodology did not account for confounding factors like drug use, frequency of sexual intercourse, background, educational level, race, socio-economic status, type of HIV, stage of HIV, follow-up method and the likes. And, as such, no tangible conclusion can be made from that data.

The key point here is that gay men are more vulnerable to HIV/AIDS than heterosexual women who are more vulnerable to HIV than circumcised heterosexual men. I don't need to go further, I believe we all know how gay men copulate.

Honesty they say is the best principle. You have never been honest when presenting your argument, you present a side  and ignore the other side, a bad trait in any one who wishes to be taken seriously as an intellectual. Now, below is a letter written in 2001 by the same people who conducted the research you are so eager to present and form conclusions on:

Over the past few months we have learnt of a number of reports regarding a paper we published in the International Journal of Epidemiology on the gay and bisexual life expectancy in Vancouver in the late 1980s and early 1990s.1 From these reports it appears that our research is being used by select groups in US2 and Finland3 to suggest that gay and bisexual men live an unhealthy lifestyle that is destructive to themselves and to others. [/b]These homophobic groups appear more interested in restricting the human rights of gay and bisexuals rather than promoting their health and well being.

The aim of our research was never to spread more homophobia, but to demonstrate to an international audience how the life expectancy of gay and bisexual men can be estimated [b]from limited vital statistics data.
In our paper, we demonstrated that in a major Canadian centre, life expectancy at age 20 years for gay and bisexual men is 8 to 21 years less than for all men. If the same pattern of mortality continued, we estimated that nearly half of gay and bisexual men currently aged 20 years would not reach their 65th birthday. Under even the most liberal assumptions, gay and bisexual men in this urban centre were experiencing a life expectancy similar to that experienced by men in Canada in the year 1871. In contrast, if we were to repeat this analysis today the life expectancy of gay and bisexual men would be greatly improved. Deaths from HIV infection have declined dramatically in this population since 1996. As we have previously reported there has been a threefold decrease in mortality in Vancouver as well as in other parts of British Columbia.4

It is essential to note that the life expectancy of any population is a descriptive and not a prescriptive mesaure.5 Death is a product of the way a person lives and what physical and environmental hazards he or she faces everyday. It cannot be attributed solely to their sexual orientation or any other ethnic or social factor. If estimates of an individual gay and bisexual man's risk of death is truly needed for legal or other purposes, then people making these estimates should use the same actuarial tables that are used for all other males in that population. Gay and bisexual men are included in the construction of official population-based tables and therefore these tables for all males are the appropriate ones to be used.

In summary, the aim of our work was to assist health planners with the means of estimating the impact of HIV infection on groups, like gay and bisexual men, not necessarily captured by vital statistics data and not to hinder the rights of these groups worldwide. Overall, we do not condone the use of our research in a manner that restricts the political or human rights of gay and bisexual men or any other group

http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/30/6/1499.full
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2011
Katsumoto:

Actually these pro faggott activists have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. They are just parrotting the politically correct stuff they hear in the MEDIA without critical analysis perhaps because they don't want to be labelled bigots.
But there are clear public health risks due to their curious practice of faggotts of inserting their reproductive organs into another man's faeces.
That is what it is all about. Nothing to do with politics or economics or even biology.

Even some deluded elements are saying these perverts were born like that. But it does not explain why the faggott seeks that repellent manner of copuulation.
So that theory is invalid.
The truth is that faggottry can only be practised by a deeply corrupted sick person. That is why they should be processed through the criminal justice system just like other perverts like rapists and paedophiles
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2011
Shy-One:

Man didn't create man

God created man

Man has no right to take another's life

Everyone involved in that beating death will reap IMMEDIATELY and that is FACT
WILL YOU STOP GETTING AHEAD OF YOURSELF WOMAN and take time to read the story!
There is no evidence that this faggott ACTIVIST was lynched. So just shut it with those vituperations. angry
And if he was killed what makes his death more heinous THAN that of babies that have been butchered in the womb or women that have been infected with HIV BY FAGGOTT partners .
ACTIONS DO HAVE CONSEQUENCES
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2011
The truth is that faggottry can only be practised by a deeply corrupted sick person. That is why they should be processed through the criminal justice system just like other perverts like rapists and paedophiles

grin, me love this guy and his crazed rants.

Word man, everything you said is backed up by facts and a well-constructed argument  shocked

Even some deluded elements are saying these perverts were born like that. But it does not explain why the faggott seeks that repellent manner of copuulation.
So that theory is invalid.

cheesy, hehe, this has got to go down as the most brilliant conclusion I have seen in my life. Maybe I am just too dumb to follow your arguments  grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2011
tensor777:

Actually these pro faggott activists have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. They are just parrotting the politically correct stuff they hear in the media without critical analysis perhaps because they don't want to be labelled a bigot.
But there are clear public health risks due to their curious practice of faggotts of inserting their reproductive organs into another man's faeces.
That is what it is all about. Nothing to do with politics or economics or even biology.

You just are clueless like the bunch you criticize. Since you have an idea of what you're talking about, about these so-called CDC reports without facts, come prove them with links because I can, CAN YOU?

It amazes me when you call the word media, shows that you are intellectually intimidated by the same folks who are educate themselves by the media. Clear public health risk? Please save me the whole load of crap, and talk some sense when you have some, How they insert it, is it any of your business, when did it become "clear public health risk" please quote where you found that one? Is it that a male is inserting it or unprotected sex that is public health risk, which?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2011
Jenifa_:

You know Jennifer you cannot live life the way you want it without suffering the consequences.
In the first place man was not fashioned to stick his organ into another man's dung hole so you should expect these faggotts to catch and spread all manner of diseases.
These are, by their very nature highly promiscuous and heavy drug and alcohol abusers. And why should society keep pandering to the lifestyle of these disgusting perverts by producing and supplying expensive anti retro virals just to keep them alive. Much better to just jail these faggotts and cure them of their addictions if they can't be executed.

You also keep on with this odd practice of equating blacks and faggotts for reasons best known to you. Last time I checked being black, white, yellow or red has to do with skin pigmentation and has NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH LIFESTYLE CHOICE.
So just shut it with these crazy linkages.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2011
SEFAGO:

grin, me love this guy and his crazed rants.

Word man, everything you said is backed up by facts and a well-constructed argument  shocked

cheesy, hehe, this has got to go down as the most brilliant conclusion I have seen in my life. Maybe I am just too dumb to follow your arguments  grin
Yes it is a rant, I am not denying that Sefago. But just think about it . Why would any sane healthy soul seek to roll his organ in another man's faeces?? angry
What is all that about?
Can't you see that these guys are stark raving bonkers and can do just about anything. They are certainly not to be trusted!
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2011
you know what tensor777, I see that all this words you are using ehh is giving u a , on(go figure), u feeling really high shocked shocked cry undecided
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2011
manny4life:

You just are clueless like the bunch you criticize. Since you have an idea of what you're talking about, about these so-called CDC reports without facts, come prove them with links because I can, CAN YOU?

It amazes me when you call the word media, shows that you are intellectually intimidated by the same folks who are educate themselves by the media. Clear public health risk? Please save me the whole load of crap, and talk some sense when you have some, How they insert it, is it any of your business, when did it become "clear public health risk" please quote where you found that one? Is it that a male is inserting it or unprotected sex that is public health risk, which?
Okay Manny you live in the capital right? An area noted for its high faggott population. So you should be already aware that faggotts are not even allowed to donate blood due to their unhealthy repellent lifestyle. Already they have been implicated in the infection of haemophilliacs and the spead of the deadly AIDS virus.
The obvious point is that it would be better for society to round up these perverts, cage them and put them through some kind of comprehensive psychotherapy program so they can actually be cured of their repulsive addictions.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2011
tensor777:

Okay Manny you live in the capital right? An area noted for its high faggott population. So you should be already aware that faggotts are not even allowed to donate blood due to their unhealthy repellent lifestyle. Already they have been implicated in the infection of haemophilliacs and the spead of the deadly AIDS virus.
The obvious point is that it would be better for society to round up these perverts, cage them and put them through some kind of comprehensive psychotherapy program so they can actually be cured of their repulsive addictions.

Though you right about the capital area; particularly DuPont Circle (Gay capital of DC area), but it unfair to say it's only their groups that are not allowed for blood drive. There are tons of other checklist and requirement one must meet for blood donation. Although it's kind of unfair that gays are not allowed to donate blood, but I wouldn't all assume it's because of their unhealthy lifestyle. Again me do not support the cage them and put them through some kind of therapy, Like seriously? Therapy? Which kind? Anti gay sexually deviated type therapy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (37) (Reply)

SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer / Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies / NDLEA Sorrounds The Home Of Kashamu Buruji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.