Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,555 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed (40747 Views)

Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by OAM4J: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I'm going to start my own anti-polygamy campaign soon enough  angry

SEFAGO:

Go girl. I am also anti-polygamous. Its sexist and demeaning to women. But how do you expect these ignorant, socially programmed i/d/iots to think outside the box.

lol  grin grin grin Very funny! You have no problem with homosexuals, but you want to start an anti-polygamy crusade.

As if polygamy is forced down the throat of those involve in it and it is not a relationship between consenting adults.  grin grin grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2011
OAM4J:

lol  grin grin grin Very funny! You have no problem with homosexuals, but you want to start an anti-polygamy crusade.

As if polygamy is forced than the throat of the those involve in it and it is not a relationship between consenting adults.  grin grin grin

Amazing, init?

It is "out of the box" thinking.  grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by kabukabu50(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

In your own analysis,which seems right to you ? Bangin a man or bangin a woman ?

I am never amazed at the kind of characters that crawl of of their maggot infested dwellings,to utter complete hogwash on this website grin.
Really!
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by kabukabu50(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2011
A reasonable person would think that Uganda is facing much more important issues than the lifestyle of an individual?Like maybe addressing poverty,education,epidemics,infrastructure, endagered gorillas angry angry angryhow are these primitives any different from the Taliban or the KKK?
Africans should know better.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2011
lol  Grin Grin Grin Very funny! You have no problem with homosexuals, but you want to start an anti-polygamy crusade.

As if polygamy is forced than the throat of the those involve in it and it is not a relationship between consenting adults

Did you just make the claim that polygamy is not forced? Are you for real? In patriarchial societies, you think polygamy is not forced? Really please show me one example where a post-modern woman has opted for polygamy  undecided

U probably went to University of Bristol too. How did it feel going to an Ivy-One of the bonafides best universities in the world  grin

So what happened to the rights of 2 consenting adults? So what if 2 people want to be in polygamy? Or are you going to give one extremely daft argument I once heard about, and was termed as "informed consent", that was put forth as "out of the box thinking" taught in a US university? Please don't.

And there we go again, and again, then again. Mediocre graduate from the system of a mediocre country  grin.  SO thats what gives you so much swagger. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

S/h/i/t man I gotta do it again HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I might as well get insulted by a Unilag Student.

Indirect attacks will not be allowed. Indirect attacks will be dealt with accordingly. Let me b e and I will let you be.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2011
kabukabu50:

I am never amazed at the kind of characters that crawl of of their maggot infested dwellings,to utter complete hogwash on this website grin.
Really!
Ode

People like you prefer both,i understand.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2011
SEFAGO:

Did you just make the claim that polygamy is not forced? Are you for real? In patriarchial societies, you think polygamy is not forced? Really please show me one example where a post-modern woman has opted for polygamy  undecided

U probably went to University of Bristol too. How did it feel going to an Ivy-One of the bonafides best universities in the world  grin

And there we go again, and again, then again. Mediocre graduate from the system of a mediocre country  grin.  SO thats what gives you so much swagger. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Indirect attacks will not be allowed. Indirect attacks will be dealt with accordingly. Let me b e and I will let you be.

What a whole load of rants.

So women are forced into being with married men? Is that your "out of the box thinking"?

All those Lagos Sikira girls that are happy to be second or third wife to a chief are forced? Is it the "critical thinking" you boast you were "taught" grin at university?

We can see your analytical brain. grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2011
SEFAGO:

Go girl. I am also anti-polygamous. Its sexist and demeaning to women. But how do you expect these ignorant, socially programmed i/d/iots to think outside the box.

Dont mess with me. angry I know you're just being sarcastic as usual.

OAM4J:

I have no problem with that. I dont also have any problem with their right to association, sexual orientation and faith/beliefs.

But they have no right to force their beliefs on me. And they dont need me to accept them/beliefs to live.

@Ileke, I dont need to hear them cos am sure they also dont give a damm on what i have to say about my beliefs.

Let us not forget that it is still an illegal act in many parts of Africa, so they should take their act to where it is legal until majority of African countries accept it as a legal act.
All I'm hearing is "I" "I" "I".

So you believe you're perfectly homophobic. How about you check with your neighbor, Sagamite, bluetooth, etc. Because of them, you will all need to hear it!!!!

Sagamite:

Bollocks!

Shine your eyes.

Gay rights is not about leaving them alone to practice their sexuality. It is about forcing you to ACCEPT and by some even APPROVE their sexuality.

You argue for faggotism but you will "start your own anti-polygamy campaign"?

Let me say it a second time: Bollocks!

So what happened to the rights of 2 consenting adults? So what if 2 people want to be in polygamy? Or are you going to give one extremely daft argument I once heard about, and was termed as "informed consent", that was put forth as "out of the box thinking" taught in a US university? Please don't.

Gay right is really about leaving them alone, because if they cannot be left to do their thing without being reprimanded (like in Uganda and Nigeria) then they will fight for their right to express their sexuality.  To freely express their sexuality, they must FORCE you homophobics to accept the theory behind "this act". And so be it!

I bet you, the murderer wont even be arrested.

As for anti-poly gamy. . . .and so what?! It's being forced upon us women. No woman wants to be sharing a man with 20 others. Men are disrespecting women by going out to sex another woman. Polygamy is just a sweetened word for adultery. angry angry If polygamy can be so easy to do, then so should divorce in all these polygamous countries. Women should be allowed to decide if they want to stay or leave. . . .and allowed to take half of the man's belonging with her.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by kabukabu50(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ode

People like you prefer both,i understand.

Hey at least their doing other humans,not like yourself who destroys goats rectum grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2011
SEFAGO:

grin grin grin grin

Thank you jare!
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2011
kabukabu50:

Hey at least their doing other humans,not like yourself who destroys goats rectum grin grin grin grin grin

lol , grin grin

It's quite unfortunate, but let's live all this people alone, let them do what they do best. I have no problem with gay people, so if it doesn't affect you, why bother? As for the fool who said one down, more to go, I hope u change your ways and mentality.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Gay right is really about leaving them alone, because if they cannot be left to do their thing without being reprimanded (like in Uganda and Nigeria) then they will fight for their right to express their sexuality.  To freely express their sexuality, they must FORCE you homophobics to accept the theory behind "this act". And so be it!

If it is about being left alone, so why are they trying to force churches to accept them and even demand they conduct gay weddings?

Why are they requesting homosexuality be taught to our children?

Ileke-IdI:

As for anti-poly gamy. . . .and so what?! It's being forced upon us women. No woman wants to be sharing a man with 20 others. Men are disrespecting women by going out to sex another woman. Polygamy is just a sweetened word for adultery. angry angry If polygamy can be so easy to do, then so should divorce in all these polygamous countries. Women should be allowed to decide if they want to stay or leave. . . .and allowed to take half of the man's belonging with her.

Sorry, so you are saying someone put a gun to all Abiola's wives' head to marry him?

It was not 2 consenting adults?

They were forced?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2011
Sagamite:

If it is about being left alone, so why are they trying to force churches to accept them and even demand they conduct gay weddings?

Why are they requesting homosexuality be taught to our children?

Since they're not allowed to practice their religion by the holiest of all holy (rollz eyez) pastors, then what do you want them to do?

"Being Left Alone" is not just leaving them alone. It's letting them practice their rights. . . .all their rights of life, liberty and happiness. If their religion is their happiness, why try to stop them?

Just like the slavery days is being taught to our children. . . .it teaches them sexuality differences so that our children dont end up a hating machine like the likes of the murderer.

Sagamite:

Sorry, so you are saying someone put a gun to all Abiola's wives to marry him?

It was not 2 consenting adults?

They were forced?

Did his Iyales know he was bringing home another Iyawo? Did Abiola request permission from his Iyales to go out and bang another woman?

So yes, they were forced to accept another wife. Since in those times, it was very hard for society to accept a woman who left her husband's house. Nowadays, leaving the husband's house is not that hard, but the woman with children cannot leave if she cannot fend for her children herself. And the man won't let his wife leave with his children, so what does she do? She is being INDIRECTLY forced to remain in a polygamous marriage.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2011
kabukabu50:

I don't do animals neither do i do my fellow men !. Positive + negative,not negative + negative or positive + positive.i hope this helps you !
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Since they're not allowed to practice their religion by the holiest of all holy (rollz eyez) pastors, then what do you want them to do?

"Being Left Alone" is not just leaving them alone. It's letting them practice their rights. .  . .all their rights of life, liberty and happiness. If their religion is their happiness, why try to stop them?

Just like the slavery days is being taught to our children. . . .it teaches them sexuality differences so that our children dont end up a hating machine like the likes of the murderer.  

Please don't be comparing slavery to faggotism. I don't debate with people like that.

You can as well tell me our kids should be thought about In.cest/beastiality so they dont end up a hating machine like the likes of the murderer.

Are you saying Xtianity approves of homosexuality? Pastors should not be holy? What should they be? Thuggish? Holy is outdated, not fashionable and progressive to the liberal urban massives, Booyakasha?

Ileke-IdI:

Did his Iyales know he was bringing home another Iyawo? Did Abiola request permission from his Iyales to go out and bang another woman?

So yes, they were forced to accept another wife. Since in those times, it was very hard for society to accept a woman who left her husband's house. Nowadays, leaving the husband's house is not that hard, but the woman with children cannot leave if she cannot fend for her children herself. And the man won't let his wife leave with his children, so what does she do? She is being INDIRECTLY forced to remain in a polygamous marriage.

Lets do this one by one.

No 1, so no one is forcing the new wife into polygamy? It was a choice? But somehow you think this choice is inferior to faggotism?

No 2, The Iyales have a gun to their heads to stay? What happens to a woman that left a husband's house? She was burnt at the stakes? She was not allowed to go to court to request a divorce? The courts will not give her one? Please note we are talking about the 80s and 90s in Lagos here, not May 20, 1724.

No 3, Lets imagine for a second that Nigerian courts don't give custody of kids to wives. Lets just imagine that fallacy, so you are saying the West that give children to women are forcing men to remain in marriage?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by mavtrevor(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2011
what do u expect? gays defending gay, lol
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2011
@Sagamite

I'm going shopping, will be back for you later angry

mavtrevor:

Someone must be gay to defend gay people? Oh the simplicity of the mind!
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2011
HAHAHAHAHHAHA  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ABEG MAKE I LAUGH SMALL OOOOOOOOOH

KAI I LACK AN ANALYTICAL BRAIN OOOOOOOO  grin

HAHAHAAHAHA SEFAGO DON CRAZE FINISH

C ME SEE WAHALA
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2011
mavtrevor:

Does someone have to be gay to defend gay people and their rights? Anyway, I would fault you because it's your mentality, that's how u think.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by OAM4J: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2011
SEFAGO:

You might need to open a thread in romance section or check a recent topic on polygamy from that section, it will amaze you how many females posted there that they wouldn't mind being part of polygamy.

You might need to visit Nigeria/Africa more frequently, am still reluctant in admitting you've been brainwashed.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

@Sagamite

I'm going shopping, will be back for you later angry

Buy me my clubbing shirts I will use to pull those chics.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Tunmi(f): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2011
With as much problems as this nation has, it has nothing better to do than attack homosexuals? It is inhumane and wrong. If you're comfortable with your sexuality, why bother about some else's?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2011
SEFAGO:

HAHAHAHAHHAHA  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ABEG MAKE I LAUGH SMALL OOOOOOOOOH

KAI I LACK AN ANALYTICAL BRAIN OOOOOOOO  grin

HAHAHAAHAHA SEFAGO DON CRAZE FINISH

C ME SEE WAHALA

Woman are forced into polygamy?  grin

What a joke! Mr informed consent.

Mr I have a high IQ, I was taught critical thinking, I am a Scientist, I think outside the box but throw silly conjectures without even ratiocinating.

Ileke-Idi, the next you insult my intellect by dare saying SEFAGO reminds you of me, I will FLOG you mercilessly.

Never compare Rolls Royce to Citreon. My thinking is at a different stratosphere.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2011
^ hahahaahaah grin grin grin grin

Bristol ahahaahahaah grin

Oh my, ok I just recovered back to the debate

But s/h/i/t bristol hahaahaha

Bleep man, I gotta stop laughing for a while

Kai black man and self-importance

Ok, sefago relax, relax, back to the debate
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2011
OAMJ

Reread my comment, in a "patriachial society"

Use some critical thinking. I gave you a hint. Social conditioning.

Ok, I can go back to laughing

LOL
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2011
SEFAGO:

^ hahahaahaah  grin grin grin grin

Bristol ahahaahahaah  grin

Oh my, ok I just recovered back to the debate

But s/h/i/t bristol hahaahaha

bleep man, I gotta stop laughing for a while

Kai black man and self-importance

Ok, sefago relax, relax, back to the debate

No 1, an average Bristol student is better than an average Georgetown student.

No 2, stop trying to guess.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2011
Tunmi:

With as much problems as this nation has, it has nothing better to do than attack homosexuals? It is inhumane and wrong. If you're comfortable with your sexuality, why bother about some else's?

I know right, it's amazing what occupies the mind of an average Nigerian.

Sagamite:

No 1, an average Bristol student is better than an average Georgetown student.

No 2, stop trying to guess.

I'm just curious, you mean Georgetown in Washington DC?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by MaiSuya(m): 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2011
I just don't get it. WTF is it with gays anyway?

that in spite of the luscious, sweet sisters all around us, all they can think about is how to shove that thing down a corrugated still pipe rectum juxtaposed by two reinforced concrete bums (*pukes*)?

A bit graphic, I know. But its merely to highlight the fact that those who feel homo is not insanity most be insane themselves.  angry
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I don't do animals neither do i do my fellow men !. Positive + negative,not negative + negative or positive + positive.i hope this helps you !

Dude u r so full of bs, go back to the 14th century
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2011
manny4life:

I'm just curious, you mean Georgetown in Washington DC?

Yep.

Tunmi:

I don't think most Ugandans live their lives bothered about people's sexuality. But I think most would be seriously peeved if someone tries to suggest their society accepts and approve of depraved sexualities.

Mai Suya:

I just don't get it. WTF is it with gays anyway?

that in spite of the luscious, sweet sisters all around us, all they can think about is how to shove that thing down a corrugated still pipe rectum juxtaposed by two reinforced concrete bums (*pukes*)?

A bit graphic, I know. But its merely to highlight the fact that those who feel homo is not insanity most be insane themselves.  angry

Mate, any man that wants to prance around like a women, dress in clothes like women, dance like a woman, be treated like a woman, be banged by another man like a woman, have feminine mannerisms etc is SICK, NO DOUBT! Something is wrong somewhere.

No one can reasonably and logically tell me otherwise.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by stagger: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2011
These people just disgust me. How can a normal man with intact faculties, leave out all the boobs and hips that are there for our visual and physical enjoyment, to ask his fellow man to open yansh for him to put his disgusting member inside?

Very soon these depraved people will tell us to start sleeping with and marrying goats, dogs, cows, lizards, etc in the name of "human rights".

It is time they are visited with their due reward. They should have hacked his body into a thousand pieces and mail a piece to his fellow gay right people across the world to send a stronger message.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by drgica74: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2011
Have they informed their patron, Atiku?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha / Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike / How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.