Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed (40748 Views)

Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2011
No 1, an average Bristol student is better than an average Georgetown student.

No 2, stop trying to guess.

HahaHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah In your mind bristol grad, in your mind.

I am guessing. LOL, you dont know me yet. He who know not what he knows not knows nothing.

I'm just curious, you mean Georgetown in Washington DC?

Yeah he means my undergrad. LOL, now i dont care anyways since I don graduate.

You think I have never been to Bristol right? LOL LOL LOL
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2011
Sagamite:

Yep.

Did you go to both universities? How did u come up with such comparisons and results to know one is better than the other?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2011
^ in his mind, man in his mind. The kids at Bristol that cannot even recall simple equations, that all they do is practise exam papers. Man he who knows not knows not what he knows not.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2011
SEFAGO:

HahaHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yeah In your mind bristol grad, in your mind.

I am guessing. LOL, you dont know me yet. He who know not what he knows not knows nothing.

Yeah he means my undergrad. LOL, now i dont care anyways since I don graduate.

You think I have never been to Bristol right? LOL LOL LOL

Oh wow u went to Georgetown? Nice, Georgetown is ranked one of the top 25 best schools in the U.S. by both the U.S. news and reports ranking and DOE.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2011
The next move of progress by our Western "progressives", who some of our impressionable, follow-follow, think-along-the-lines-of-the-wrong-box-and-think-I-am-intelligent youths follow insatiably, is accepting incest.

[size=18pt]Switzerland considers repealing incest laws[/size]

Switzerland is considering repealing its incest laws because they are "obsolete".

The upper house of the Swiss parliament has drafted a law decriminalising sex between consenting family members which must now be considered by the government.

There have been only three cases of incest since 1984.

Switzerland, which recently held a referendum passing a draconian law that will boot out foreigners convicted of committing the smallest of crimes, insists that children within families will continue to be protected by laws governing abuse and paedophilia.

Daniel Vischer, a Green party MP, said he saw nothing wrong with two consenting adults having sex, even if they were related.

"Incest is a difficult moral question, but not one that is answered by penal law," he said.

Barbara Schmid Federer of The Christian People's Party of Switzerland said the proposal from the upper house was "completely repugnant."

"I for one could not countenance painting out such a law from the statute books."

The Protestant People's Party is also opposed to decriminalising the offence which at present carries a maximum three year jail term.

A spokesman for the party said: "Murder is also quite rare in Switzerland but no one suggests that we remove that as an office from the statutes."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/switzerland/8198917/Switzerland-considers-repealing-incest-laws.html
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2011
manny4life:

Did you go to both universities? How did u come up with such comparisons and results to know one is better than the other?

I have not been to both, but I have seen Sefago and I know he would not go past University of Leeds or Newcastle if he was UK-based. All Bristol students I have met are more impressive intellectually.

Even though my sample pool of Georgetown is low, more importantly, Bristol flaws Georgetown in ALL global university rankings.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2011
stagger:

These people just disgust me. How can a normal man with intact faculties, leave out all the bosoms and hips that are there for our visual and physical enjoyment, to ask his fellow man to open yansh for him to put his disgusting member inside?

Very soon these depraved people will tell us to start sleeping with and marrying goats, dogs, cows, lizards, etc in the name of "human rights".

It is time they are visited with their due reward. They should have hacked his body into a thousand pieces and mail a piece to his fellow gay right people across the world to send a stronger message.

So friggin what? An adult guy sleeping-with a fellow adult guy! what's your business anyway with what two consenting adults choose to do with themselves. Folks like you are no different from folks in 15th century Florence who used to kill poor innocent old women just because they thought they were witches. You are a big OLODO, it's just a question of time, you or your progeny will wake up from your mugu mentality
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by OAM4J: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2011
SEFAGO:

OAMJ

Reread my comment, in a "patriachial society"

Use some critical thinking. I gave you a hint. Social conditioning.

Ok, I can go back to laughing

LOL

You still haven't proved how women are forced into polygamy even in "patriarchial societies". Someone put a gun into their heads, tied or locked them in their polygamous home or what? As we type, some women are about to freely move in as 2nd wives.

2ndly, it is not about patriarchal or modern societies, every society has a right to choose what is normal or abnormal to them. My point is; just as polygamy looks disgusting to your 'modern society' same way is homosexuality to majority of Africans. And we can go on forever to prove who is right or wrong.

If I try polygamy in some part of your modern society, my ass will go to jail, so I wont do it even if i want else I will relocate to where such lifestyle is legal and accepted. Same way, no one should cry blue murder if they find their ass in jail for practicing homosexuality in many parts of Africa. And it is wrong to force African to accept a way of life that is alien to them and their beliefs just because some few peeps think they have a right to such life, just as it is also wrong for few peep that believe in polygamy in your modern society to force it on the entire society.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Gay right is really about leaving them alone, because if they cannot be left to do their thing without being reprimanded (like in Uganda and Nigeria) then they will fight for their right to express their sexuality.  To freely express their sexuality, they must FORCE you homophobics to accept the theory behind "this act". And so be it!
I am not interested in giving faggotts any special rights whatsoever.
Anyway it strange you say that because as a matter of fact it is faggotts and their supporters in the MEDIA that are interested in forcing their bizarre lifestyle into the public arena.
Anyway this has nothing to do with their immutable sexuality which is either male or female but about their repellent disgusting filthy abominations. That is why they should be challenged and denounced
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by obannii: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2011
na wa ooooooooooo
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2011
Horayce:

So friggin what? An adult guy sleeping-with a fellow adult guy! what's your business anyway with what two consenting adults choose to do with themselves. Folks like you are no different from folks in 15th century Florence who used to kill poor innocent old women just because they thought they were witches. You are not-so-smart, it's just a question of time, you or your progeny will wake up from your mugu mentality
No it is not about a man "sleeping" with a man but the abominable mixing or insertion of the male organ onto another man's dunghole. That is even a public health issue leaving aside all issues of morality.
What has fighting witchcraft in medieval Europe got to do with this abomination
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2011
Sagamite:

I have not been to both, but I have seen Sefago and I know he would not go past University of Leeds or Newcastle if he was UK-based. All Bristol students I have met are more impressive intellectually.

Even though my sample pool of Georgetown is low, more importantly, Bristol flaws Georgetown in ALL global university rankings.

Just because you have met SEFAGO and you know he would not go past University of LEEDS or the other one, have you had the opportunity to meet some Georgetown students as well?

When you talk of global rankings, what pattern are u using for such comparisons? This are unfair comparisons because Georgetown has produced quality students and Alumni just within the DC area, and highly recognized and respected among its peers even by top organization including DOE.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Famex(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2011
Homosexuality is sin against God and humanity, those men praticing it in naija shall met their doom one day .
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2011
OAM4J:

You still haven't proved how women are forced into polygamy even in "patriarchial societies". Someone put a gun into their heads, tied or locked them in their polygamous home or what? As we type, some women are about to freely move in as 2nd wives.

Stop it!

Don't put him to shame!

He threw a silly, unratiocinated conjecture whilst practicing his taught "critical thinking" and when I lashed on to it, he knew he was in a hole and avoided answering like a plague as he knows he will be thumped. He is not completely daft, he knew his folly.

Allow it. Lets be nice today.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2011
HAHA

Tell that to Harvard Yale Princeton Stanford mit. Speak not of what you know not. You think those schools accepted someone for graudate school who would never cut Leeds and Newcastle. Man you must be dumb as a screw. Thats what you get for going to a school ranked in the 30s in the Guardian. No wonder you hate that ranking sef.

Come on dont waste time. Of course you will be impressed by Bristol. Unilag graduates are impressed by unilag.

U WISSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAHAHAAHAHAH

Anyone can make claims online. Do you want me to give the department you graduated from too, and the year?

Why are you ashamed of your undergrad?

The i/d/i/o/ts in my high school went to bristol LOL

Newcastle ko, Leeds ni. S/hi/t Universities, your peers

Maybe you met some of them. They would never survive Unilag sef. Next time I hear you insulting a Nigerian graduate, ii will just carefully remind you that you went to Bristol.

So where is Bristol again? http://ivyplussociety.org/about.html

They did not make the social or academic cut.

Go and cry  grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2011
tensor777:

I am not interested in giving faggotts any special rights whatsoever.
Anyway it strange you say that because as a matter of fact it is faggotts and their supporters in the MEDIA that are interested in forcing their bizarre lifestyle into the public arena.
Anyway this has nothing to do with their immutable sexuality which is either male or female but about their repellent disgusting filthy abominations. That is why they should be challenged and denounced

Hmmm, and then we ask why we hate ourselves so much. Look at you showing all your anger and hatred towards people who do not affect you by any means, Nigeria has a long way to go.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2011

Is that how they spell floor at Bristol

Muahhahaahah go and shoot yourself man you went to a s/h/i/t uniuversity
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2011
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alumni_of_the_University_of_Bristol

You guys don try oooh, you have produced so many comedians- are you by chance on that list?

LOL
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2011
manny4life:

Just because you have met SEFAGO and you know he would not go past University of LEEDS or the other one, have you had the opportunity to meet some Georgetown students as well?

The answer to your question is in what you are questioning.

manny4life:

When you talk of global rankings, what pattern are u using for such comparisons? This are unfair comparisons because Georgetown has produced quality students and Alumni just within the DC area, and highly recognized and respected among its peers even by top organization including DOE.

The pattern used by SJTU, QS and Times Higher Education.

They all have varied respected methodologies. It will be odd if Georgetown is unfairly treated in all.  undecided

SEFAGO:

HAHA

Tell that to Harvard Yale Princeton Stanford mit. Speak not of what you know not. You think those schools accepted someone for graudate school who would never cut Leeds and Newcastle. Man you must be dumb as a screw. Thats what you get for going to a school ranked in the 30s in the Guardian. No wonder you hate that ranking sef.

Come on dont waste time. Of course you will be impressed by Bristol. Unilag graduates are impressed by unilag.

HAHAHAAHAHAH

Anyone can make claims online. Do you want me to give the department you graduated from too, and the year?

Maybe you met some of them. They would never survive Unilag sef. Next time I hear you insulting a Nigerian graduate, ii will just carefully remind you that you went to Bristol.

Go and cry  grin

Mate, you are making me laugh HARD here men.

Stop it, I don't have insurance for cracked ribs. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2011
Tunmi:

With as much problems as this nation has, it has nothing better to do than attack homosexuals? It is inhumane and wrong. If you're comfortable with your sexuality, why bother about some else's?
What problems could be bigger than something that attacks the very basis and building blocks of society namely the family? Or have you been completely brainwashed by the liberal MEDIA.
I repeat faggottry has nothing whatsoever to do with sexuality or biology but rather the twisted perverted thought patterns of their practitioners,
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by OAM4J: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2011
SEFAGO:

HAHA

HAHAHAAHAHAH

Go and cry  grin

Prof, what is on that link you posted? Top Universities ranking? grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2011
OAM4J:

Prof, what is on that link you posted? Top Universities ranking? grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

manny4life, actually, I was objective and did not let Sefago's reasoning level affect my rating of Georgetown. I still place it at a higher regard than the reputable world rankings place it, but it was still below Bristol in my view.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-141689.128.html#msg5905180
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2011
tensor777:

What problems could be bigger than something that attacks the very basis and building blocks of society namely the family? Or have you been completely brainwashed by the liberal MEDIA.
I repeat faggottry has nothing whatsoever to do with sexuality or biology but rather the twisted perverted thought patterns of their practitioners,

Really, expert tensor777 like to prove for us the bolded.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2011
tensor777:

I repeat[b] faggottry has nothing whatsoever to do with sexuality or biology but rather the twisted perverted thought patterns of their practitioners,[/b]

sad embarassed cry
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2011
@Sagamite, can you please post a link to these organization website because I like to look at this global rankings as well. Also because I don't know this organizations, please let it be independent organizations dedicated to education as well.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Famex(m): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2011
In the beginning God created male and female, homosexual is immoral and it the sins of sodom that is why God wipe sodom and gomorrah. that yeye gay activist also derseve death.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by OAM4J: 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2011
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
 wink grin grin

I guess Prof is consulting Googles and hasn't come across a ranking that places Georgetown above Bristol grin grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2011
Famex:

In the beginning God created male and female, homosexual is immoral and it the sins of sodom that is why God wipe sodom and gomorrah. that yeye gay activist also derseve death.

Thanks for the preaching but I'm sure the bible also quoted several sins that god had to destroy people as well. Quick to quote the bible on homosexuality, yet you blinded by other sins GOD rebuked as well.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2011
The pattern used by SJTU, QS and Times Higher Education.

Dont be daft those are research rankings and they are so flawed its ridiculous. Are not talking about undergrad here? Be consistent at least. Did they not teach you that at Bristol. I would be last to say that Georgetown does the same quality of research. But the average student at Georgetown is 3-4X better academically than that at your past examionaion cramming, lack of critical thinking s/h/i/t university.

Prof, what is on that link you posted? Top Universities ranking?

Schools for the social elite. The social elite tend to be the brains in a country. Bristol does not make the cut. No one in their right mind would consider Bristol having more quality graduates. Except if you went to a s/h/i/t university like Bristol.

So you have resorted to laughing too. Good swagger eh swagger.  Anyways its all good, its all about swagger. i really dont care about again since you went to bristol. Its not even in the same class as Georgetown in terms of academic quality. Its more like Boston College.  My classmates dont start in the Middle Office at an Investment bank working on corporate strategy and feeling superior. They do front office capische?

Now where were we?

Lets go back to the debate OAMJ4
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by redsun(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2011
Some african are as primitive and dark minded as the nazis,the KKKs,the neo-nazis,the nigger bashers and the paki bashers and all the sub humans of this of this world.

How can people kill others for the only sin of just being who they are,their consciousness,their reality?I wish they can just kill the corrupt politicians like this.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2011
manny4life:

@Sagamite, can you please post a link to these organization website because I like to look at this global rankings as well. Also because I don't know this organizations, please let it be independent organizations dedicated to education as well.

Here you go:

SJTU: http://www.arwu.org/ARWU2010.jsp
Times Higher Education: http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/world-university-rankings/2010-2011/top-200.html
QS: http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/world-university-rankings/2010

And here is mine:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-141689.128.html#msg5905180
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2011
manny4life:

@Manny4life

Ignore the guy, the guy placed his school next to cornell and co, who trump Bristol in all international rankins. Then he switches gear when compaing to georgetown. Why not agree that university of colorado is a peer of bristol since it performs superior research and ranks similarly?

Most of those rankings have issue, and two of them are made by british/european companies. Hence Bristol would look good. Even in the UK, its rep is about average, it does not share the same rep as say Michigan would ahve in the US. It does not open doors in the same way. More like shuts doors  grin

Bristol is about what here in the US we consider Boston College- decent if you cannot crack the top.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply)

Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha / Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike / How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.