Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,273 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed (40739 Views)

Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach / APC Activist Omojuwa Criticises Buhari Government. / Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2011
@manny4life

Actually the issue is that Gtown is very much social science based just like LSE is social science based. These schools dont rank well internationally as a result. Also Gtown is very undergraduate focussed. Sagamite knows this, and I am sure he knows that really Georgetown is better than his undergrad. Its all swagger, dont waste your time.

However, in terms of undergraduate strength- I have been to Cambridge, Harvard, Yale and Princeton to do research at one point in my life, as well as interacted with professors from this schools- they will all consider Bristol about equivalent to Boston College.

Also several british academics continually criticize the rankings that sagamite posted. Its only sagamite that would use such crap.

I went to University of C . . . . . . . .

Oh boy such a liar. LSE is a member of University of London. You are so full of crap. So when you claimed you went to a red-brick university you went to cambridge sebi?

Hmm, ok keep on going alapuro oshi  grin

tensor777:

I don't know what you lot are going on about there but did you study PPE at Cambridge by any chance?

U chop? Does Cambridge even have PPE?

the guy went to bristol. Its so easy to tell
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Lanrefemi: 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2011
It's shocking the level of hatred people are showing towards this murdered gay ugandan, even on Nairaland.
Life should be live and lets live, not live and lets die.

This is the kind of hatred the KKK were showing towards the blacks in america back then, It's should be people's perogative to have sex with even a PIG if it so pleases them.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2011
If you went to cambridge do you mind me asking you some questions?

About the university grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2011
Ok people ttyl, I gat to get going for my friends g, s] party @Dupont circle, lol, well go figure . OOPS I forgot, not everyone is happy about other being gay.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2011
SEFAGO:

@manny4life

Actually the issue is that Gtown is very much social science based just like LSE is social science based. These schools dont rank well internationally as a result. Also Gtown is very undergraduate focussed. Sagamite knows this, and I am sure he knows that really Georgetown is better than his undergrad. Its all swagger, dont waste your time.

However, in terms of undergraduate strength- I have been to Cambridge, Harvard, Yale and Princeton to do research at one point in my life, as well as interacted with professors from this schools- they will all consider Bristol about equivalent to Boston College.

Also several british academics continually criticize the rankings that sagamite posted. Its only sagamite that would use such crap.

Oh boy such a liar. LSE is a member of University of London. You are so full of crap. So when you claimed you went to a red-brick university you went to cambridge sebi?

Hmm, ok keep on going alapuro oshi  grin

U chop? Does Cambridge even have PPE?

the guy went to bristol. Its so easy to tell

So how is the fact LSE is part of University of London mean it is called University of LSE? grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by obstead200(m): 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2011
we in africa are totally against homosexuality. but nothing, I repeat nothing, (but murder) can ever justify taking of an human life.

I personally believe homosexuals are sick and are to be helped, not forsaken.

how else could u describe a situation where are man leaves all the beautiful, soft and moist pu.na.na and ny.an.sh and decide to f.u.ck another man's bu.tto.cks?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by manny4life(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2011
Lanrefemi:

It's shocking the level of hatred people are showing towards this murdered gay ugandan, even on Nairaland.
Life should be live and lets live, not live and lets die.

This is the kind of hatred the KKK were showing towards the blacks in america back then, It's should be people's perogative to have intimacy with even a PIG if it so pleases them.

Are you minding them? It just shocks me to see how much hatred Nairalander's have, quite distrubing and the tensor777 says its liberal media and perverted thoughts.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by vanitty: 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2011
Educated idiots that are supposedly exposed commending the death of the Gay guy. Tell me how are you any different from boko haram and co killing innocent people. After all they all believe there cause is rights
Foolish he & she goats gbogbo
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2011
Haha manny4life I got the joke. Are you really going to Dupont Circle

Man u dey try ooh, softly softly, I am not homophobic but i never dey go that area. I used to work in that area before for an organization, and I used to see guys holding hands  tongue

Let me not scare these homophobes

Bored with sagamite. I am just going to laugh for a minute. Now that I know that the guys swagger all over NAIRALAND is just empty swagger

next time you call someone m/o/r/on

Ok, going to watch some anime. Really the guy even claim Cantab sef olodo pangolo
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2011
manny4life:

If you read my post again, I said it's generally accepted by the dept, although you are welcome to visit their site for your own research. WWW.ED.GOV, that should help.

I don't know how you mean by performance, but yes most of the info is accessible to the public, and the info is gathered by the dept not made availble to the dept , the dept gathers the raw data.

My friend, feed me the direct link. You want me to search through an entire government site when someone is there to point out what they are referring to?

I told you I be research student?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2011
SEFAGO:

Haha manny4life I got the joke. Are you really going to Dupont Circle

Man u dey try ooh, softly softly, I am not homophobic but i never dey go that area. I used to work in that area before for an organization, and I used to see guys holding hands  tongue

Let me not scare these homophobes

Bored with sagamite. I am just going to laugh for a minute. Now that I know that the guys swagger all over NAIRALAND is just empty swagger

next time you call someone m/o/r/on

Ok, going to watch some anime. Really the guy even claim Cantab sef olodo pangolo

You should have done that a long time ago when we asked if women are forced into polygamy instead of trying to show your "taught critical thinking" swagger.  grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2011
S
o how is the fact LSE is part of University of London mean it is called University of LSE?

Trying to change topic, You did not go to Imperial (when it was still a london school), You did not go to UCL. The only school you could have studied at obviously would be LSE. But you definitely did not go to LSE. Thats for sure.

You did not go to Cambridge. I worked and studied at Cambridge for a bit, so I am very familiar with the system. If you did go, I want to ask you questions, stop bullcrapping around.

You are just trying to find out how I figured you went to bristol. I am just using this to humor you. You should know by now that I am a class ahead of most people on Nairaland.

So is this why you call everyone m/o/r/o/n on nairaland?
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by drrionelli(m): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2011
Good to hear from pedron and glitterati!  Keep 'em coming, folks!  grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2011
redsun:

You hate yourself,you are sad.
that's so hysteric.  grin

please don't let me keep repeating myself.manny4life doesn't want me to use the word hate to describe him. shocked shocked
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by redsun(m): 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2011
Africans are the most prejudicially hated people on earth,yet among them undue hatred strive.

Homosexuality,apart from it being a way of life of some people has a great role to play in the natural control of human population,that is why i don't agree with gay people  that wants to breed or bring up children,i think children should be kept out of it.

Since they have chosen not to procreate,they are not entitle to seeds.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by redsun(m): 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

that's so hysteric.  grin

please don't let me keep repeating myself.manny4life doesn't want me to use the word hate to describe him. shocked shocked

What is hysterical about it?It takes a sad person to hate others for no reason.You work with a preconceived mind.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2011
SEFAGO:

S

Trying to change topic, You did not go to Imperial (when it was still a london school), You did not go to UCL. The only school you could have studied at obviously would be LSE. But you definitely did not go to LSE. Thats for sure.

You did not go to Cambridge. I worked and studied at Cambridge for a bit, so I am very familiar with the system. If you did go, I want to ask you questions, stop bullcrapping around.

You are just trying to find out how I figured you went to bristol. I am just using this to humor you. You should know by now that I am a class ahead of most people on Nairaland.

So is this why you call everyone m/o/r/o/n on nairaland?

You are a dunce!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't kill me with laughter.

According to your "high IQ" and "thinking outside the box", LWKMD, what makes you think University of L . . . . . . . . . . . cannot mean:

University of Lampeter  grin
University of Leeds  grin
University of Leicester grin
University of Lancaster  grin
University of Liverpool  grin
University of Loughborough grin
University of Lincoln  grin
University of Lagos  grin
And according to your "High IQ", University of LSE  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And University of C . . . . ,  . . . . cannot mean:

University of Cumbria  grin
University of Central Lancashire  grin
University of Chester  grin
University of Chichester  grin
University of Cardiff  grin
University of Coventry  grin
University of Calabar  grin
And according to your "High IQ", University of City London  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2011
Sagamite don run away to make sure sefago has not stolen his bristol pali.

Man all the olodo omo olowo in my school who cannot even enter unilag and went to bristol would start claiming superiority soon.

the guy is probably typing away in the DOE site looking for rankings. But honestly I think you should just go and hug transformer haha

What next, you went to University of O. . .  . . .

Alapuro oshi. Abeg tell me what college you went to in Cambridge jare? Let me share some memories with you

Sagamite:

You are a dunce!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't kill me with laughter.

According to your "high IQ" and "thinking outside the box", LWKMD, what makes you think University of L . . . . . . . . . . . cannot mean:

University of Lampeter  grin
University of Leeds  grin
University of Leicester grin
University of Lancaster  grin
University of Liverpool  grin
University of Loughborough grin
University of Lincoln  grin
University of Lagos  grin
University of LSE  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And University of C . . . . ,  . . . . cannot mean:

University of Cumbria  grin
University of Central Lancashire  grin
University of Chester  grin
University of Chichester  grin
University of Cardiff  grin
University of Coventry  grin
University of Calabar grin
University of City London  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are just trying to hide under a cloak. Like you are trying to dabaru. The problem is that you think I am guessing thats the issue. Or maybe you dont want people to know? I still dont understand whats your point.

Anyways lets go back to the debate, we can all be friends. You went to one of the best universities in the world and you are smarter than I am.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2011
redsun:

Africans are the most prejudicially hated people,yet among them undue hatred strive.

Homosexuality,apart from it being a way of life of some people has a great role to play in the natural control of human population,that is why i don't agree with gay people  that wants to breed or bring up children,i think children should be kept out of it.

You sound highly confused. The truth is once the genie is out of the bottle  you won't be able to control it.
The idea that you can use faggottry which is a dead-end and totally insane act to control the population is just silly.
What faggottry does is that it leads to the destruction and deterioration of the society's moral fibre and attacks the family and marriage institution itself upon which the very society is founded.
That is why they must be violently resisted and why society must not pander to the affectations of the airy-fairy faggott lobby.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2011
redsun:

Africans are the most prejudicially hated people,yet among them undue hatred strive.
Homosexuality,apart from it being a way of life of some people has a great role to play in the shocked natural control of human population,  shocked that is why i don't agree with gay people  that wants to breed or bring up children,i think children should be kept out of it.

what happens to family plannning between a man and woman  ? there is nothing wrong if africa decide for itself a discipline society where gays are

treated like christmas chicken.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2011
redsun:

Africans are the most prejudicially hated people on earth,yet among them undue hatred strive.

Backward, prejudicial bigot!  grin

Denying gay rights!

SEFAGO:

Sagamite don run away to make sure sefago has not stolen his bristol pali.

Man all the olodo omo olowo in my school who cannot even enter unilag and went to bristol would start claiming superiority soon.

the guy is probably typing away in the DOE site looking for rankings. But honestly I think you should just go and hug transformer haha

What next, you went to University of O. . .  . . .

Alapuro oshi. Abeg tell me what college you went to in Cambridge jare? Let me share some memories with you

You are just trying to hide under a cloak. Like you are trying to dabaru. The problem is that you think I am guessing thats the issue. Or maybe you dont want people to know? I still dont understand whats your point.

Anyways lets go back to the debate, we can all be friends. You went to one of the best universities in the world and you are smarter than I am.

The bolded is what you should have said earlier.  grin

I attended "Oxford" College in University of C . . . . .  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by OAM4J: 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2011
SEFAGO:

Alapuro oshi.

Which Yoruba accent is that? Standard Yoruba is 'Opuro oshi' or 'Olopuro oshi'
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Quitestorm(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2011
Gwabe, I need to talk you,but I couldn't find an option that allows for private messaging.Please send me a message on bee4reel@gmail.com.It's urgent.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2011
I attended "Oxford" College in University of C . . . . .

Hmm, na u sabi. grin grin grin

So will you stop calling people on nairaland m/o/r/o/n/s? All of us are sick of you

OAM4J:

Which Yoruba accent is that? Standard Yoruba is 'Opuro oshi' or 'Olopuro oshi'

I dont speak Yoruba fluently, I so hate the fact I cannot do that angry

Anyways lets go back to the debate joor, there is no new anime for me to watch sef. I was going to watch "bristol is the best school in the world and trumps harvard and yale hosted by sagamite"

Ok, could you bring your quote again about polygamy. I like you a bit so I would debate with you since you are very civil even though I havent been. I dont want to debate with a bristol graduate who goes around on nairaland calling everyone a m/o/ron.

However you must be able to flow with me? Have you ever taken philosophy? Do you know anything about autonomy and choice? If you dont it might be difficult to debate and I might get a bit rude.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by redsun(m): 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2011
Sagamite:

Backward, prejudicial bigot!  grin

Denying gay rights!

The bolded is what you should have said earlier.  grin

I attended "Oxford" College in University of C . . . . .  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't know what your view is about this issue because i am not following u but knowing who u are i know it will as always be negatively and loudly misconceived.

If being gay means that one cannot biological and naturally have children,then i think they should stay away from children because children in the normal situation which are in majority are tune to both sex parentage and some finding themselves in a situation where both parents are the same sex might find it psychologically  daunting  to deal with,with the constant tease and taunts from children of parents like you,who teaches them to hate for no justifiable reason.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by redsun(m): 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2011
~Bluetooth:

what happens to family plannning between a man and woman  ? there is nothing wrong if africa decide for itself a discipline society where gays are

treated like christmas chicken.

You guys don't know fuc-k all about what is happening to the world population control,it is out of control,the world population is overrunning out of the world resources and anything that will stop it form mutilating is high welcomed,being gay is part of it.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by SEFAGO(m): 12:02am On Jan 30, 2011
You guys don't know fuc-k all about what is happening to the world population control,it is out of control,the world population is overrunning out of the world resources and anything that will stop it form mutilating is high welcomed,being gay is part of it.

I personally hold this view myself. Woe to the earth when the first man reached the pinnacle of consciousness. We have caused so much harm its sickening. I am kind of a misanthrope. I find human behavior just in general disgusting. Spreading like a disease over the world destroying ecosystem after ecosystem. In our arrogance we place our survival on a pedestal arguing that our continuity is of the utmost importance. Our gift of reasoning in superior to that of all animals.

Sometimes, when i just seem one human being and how selfish we all are I just feel disgusted. Always about ME, ME, ME, ME.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 30, 2011
redsun:

I don't know what your view is about this issue because i am not following u but knowing who u are i know it will as always be negatively and loudly misconceived.

If being gay means that one cannot biological and naturally have children,then i think they should stay away from children because children in the normal situation which are in majority are tune to both sex parentage and some finding themselves in a situation where both parents are the same sex might find it psychologically  daunting  to deal with,with the constant tease and taunts from children of parents like you,who teaches them to hate for no justifiable reason.

Just shut  it with these incoherent rants. If you support faggotts then say so but don't arrogantly assume that you can then direct what the faggotts you are supporting can or cannot do.
You don't know that faggotts are PERFECTLY capable of fathering children normally if they want to. SMH
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by redsun(m): 12:06am On Jan 30, 2011
SEFAGO:

I personally hold this view myself. Woe to the earth when the first man reached the pinnacle of consciousness. We have caused so much harm its sickening. I am kind of a misanthrope. I find human behavior just in general disgusting. Spreading like a disease over the world destroying ecosystem after ecosystem. In our arrogance we place our survival on a pedestal arguing that our continuity is of the utmost importance. Our gift of reasoning in superior to that of all animals.

Sometimes, when i just seem one human being and how selfish we all are I just feel disgusted. Always about ME, ME, ME, ME.

How will they know that?In one shack slum bed room in lagos,u have some baby adults breeding up to six or seven children in the same fcking slum room like mole rats.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 30, 2011
redsun:

nature will always set an equilibrum between the population and available resources.homosexuality cannot be justified by any means. angry tongue
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by Sagamite(m): 12:09am On Jan 30, 2011
redsun:

If you ever slowed down to study your environment and reason about the observations you will find that you have basically only 2 options/outcomes on the long run:

A) You do not accept homosexuality and think it should be banned.

B) You accept homosexuality and think they should have equal rights in EVERYTHING.

You honestly think if you decriminalise homosexuality it will end there?

If you do not approve of gays adopting or having kids, you do not approve of indoctrination of kids to like gays, you do not like to see gays being affectionate in public etc, then your ONLY option is A!!!

Don't for a second be utterly silly and think you approve of homosexuality being legalised but you do not want them to raise kids to be a reality. You think gays will accept when they are free, after decriminalisation, to be harassing decision-makers?

Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed by redsun(m): 12:10am On Jan 30, 2011
~Bluetooth:

nature will always set an equilibrum between the population and available resources.homosexuality cannot be justified by any means. angry tongue

You don't even know what nature means if u don't know that "gayism"is a natural phenomenon

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply)

FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria / Saraki Named DG, Atiku’s Presidential Campaign / Obasanjo Must Follow Me To EFCC - Governor Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.