Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,308 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook (84464 Views)

Tembu Ebere 'Goes Blind' During Bizarre Attempt To Break 'GWR' Crying For 7 Days / First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Dami12345: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Built2last:
So the spirit of Suicide is back to Naija.

Bible calls it Spirit of heaviness. We were promised garment of joy for spirit of heaviness.

Its a spirit that starts with voices in your head.

when ever you hear that voice dont ignore it, open your moth and scream, i shall not die, i shall not kill myself, i will get over this.

If you keep quiet, you will take your life cos the voice will never stop

Wait small make 5g enter....the suicide go dey like competition
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by saajus: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Was her problem financial? I think the post didn't specify what led to her depression. She said people promising her but cancelling/postponing. Truly, it could be financial help but it could also be something else.
There is one area of depression that we are not paying attention to in Nigeria. I know most of our depression is caused by finances but hormonal imbalances and family history could also cause it. There is no amount of money or numerous counselling that could talk anyone out of it. Some depression medicines and therapy have to be involved.

GOFRONT:
Where are the "Suicide is not the best option crew"...

Well, something must kill a man or woman.

Rip Folashade. Someone would have intervened financially but in this present day Nigeria where everybody wants to be or claim to be financially smarter than the other.....

Where an Only one man has 58 bank accounts, 42 facebook names, 67 twitter handles, 44 Nairaland Monikers, 78 Email accounts, then it would be Difficult to Distinguish the REAL NEEDY from the FAKE Needy.....This is the Nigeria we found ourselves...

Meanwhile, while Folashade's tragic demise is understood, I'd never understand why Steve Bing had to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by bonnyhope: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
What could have been the worry of this pretty woman.

Channel all ur worries to Jesus no matter how numerous it may be, He is the only one that can carry your budden
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
So she killed herself and left her son for who?

What a generation. A generation that has turned its back on God.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by coputa(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
mightyleks:
I was almost getting to this State.......... I thought friends will come through but NOoooooo.
My Family came through...

Forget it people. When it becomes very rough your family is all you've got.

Depression is real

RIP
I don,t like saying it,but the truth should be told sometimes.friends are just for companionship,they 're like shadows,Your family is all you have.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Emma1Oj(m): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
KingMicky3286:
Which hunger?

What is the name of your pastor if you are a Christian?

Pastor ke? all they know how to do is collect, collect and collect from both the rich and the poor...ones u have issue like this and approach them the kind attitude they will give you eh..u will regret ever waking up that day. Pastor Sam Adeyemi said of recent dat "this is the time to kn if your pastor truly care for you and wat to do after the pandemic"

3 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by tuoky: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
This is why I don't encourage the domain called baby mama stuff.. Ladies wise up.. Where is the father of the Child?

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by SavageResponse(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Two suicides on front page in one day?! shocked
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Perfecttouchade: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Someone contacted me recently after I posted to render help in my own little way which I did but the person's call for help came late after I helped the other person, if u are the person...I still keep u in my mind once I'm ok to help, I will reach out to u..what I'm trying to say is this, we are all angel to each other..I no how it feels not to have what u want and I always put people in my shoes and consider whatever they are going through and all we need is just a little help..if u are reading this and u have someone who keeps asking for help, please bear with them and render if u can, don't give up on anyone who needs ur assistance..it is well with everyone of us.. remember to help someone today, tommorow and day after

8 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Too bad
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
The Highest suicidal case was record under APC led federal govt

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by KingMicky3286: 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
I can not be a member of any church and go hungry in terms of trouble like this.

Offering and Tithe is for the benefit of all.

Emma1Oj:
Pastor ke? all they know how to do is collect, collect and collect from both the rich and the poor...ones u have issue like this and approach them the kind attitude they will give you eh..u will regret ever waking up that day. Pastor Sam Adeyemi said of recent dat "this is the time to kn if your pastor truly care for you and wat to do after the pandemic"
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Greenbirth: 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Twinkletwin:
someone please save my soul with 1k am dying of hunger
don't be saying this kind of things here except you are a baby or disabled body. Do you know how men go a long way to husle just to make ends meat. Look let me give you examples of jobs that can provide you food every day.
1. Go to Timber market and you will see a lot of daily jobs there. Carrying timber on the trolling to removing the saw dust can earn you upto 3000 naira a day.

2. Brick laying daily job. Earns you upto 4000 daily.

Moving phone accessories on wheel barrow earns you big time profits until you can get a better job for yourself. Stop this online begging to avoid God punishment.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by cray91(m): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
haha another suicidal notice. bro let me give you hope even if i no get money! the future is really bright ooo. no judge your life with your current situation and dont ever ever envy anyone or compare yourself with them

we all got differenr timeline
Twinkletwin:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Emma1Oj(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Depression everywhere,God please help us
we r watching u o..dis one u said depression everywhere so!!
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by vickydevoka(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
Why na only rich n fun people de commit suicide
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by pacificom: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nigerians are running through difficult financial time at the moment. Even eating three square meal is by God's grace now and majority don't even have anything doing for living. Hope those we call leaders will be touched to safe us from more suicide incident like this. RIP

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Romanoff(f): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
This could have been me. This really could have been me.

Don't make promises you don't intend to keep to people,it might be the last thread of hope they'll have.

So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by farady(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
It is really sad. Very sad. Just did some check, where I read she ate up her capital during the lockdown abi pandemic ..................Again it was curious to note that with about 1,662 friends on her Facebook, she could not confide in any one, though she mentioned broken promises going by her last post. But again what is the use or importance of having thousands of 'friends' on facebook, twitter or Instagram and still not being able to access help?

Just wandering how the only son (whom I guess should be in his early teens will cope)

RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Emma1Oj(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
KingMicky3286:
I can not be a member of any church and go hungry in terms of trouble like this.

Offering and Tithe is for the benefit of all.

Lol..dis guy u funny o..may be na abroad u dey.. no be money wey touch your hand u go take from? or no be if pastor body guards let u near pastor? guy pastors eh..me self v learnt the hard way during this pandemic. hunger bit me o..so tey I hear am.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by coputa(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Emma1Oj:
The churches all failed during this pandenmic,some 're still posting acct. nunbers online to pay tithes n offering.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
Seems like she was dumped by her lover. But did she have to drink hypo. Why not drink fuking alchohol. By the time you do a three day diet of alchohol your brain will be forced to get solution.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Btruth: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Twinkletwin:
how do you want to receive it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Emma1Oj(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
coputa:
The churches all failed during this pandenmic,some 're still posting acct. nunbers online to pay tithes n offering.
That one concern dem with pple dat will pay..mostly Matthew Ashimolowo..that man like money eh..he can't talk for 30minute without asking pple to contribute or donate to one or two tins.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by cybriz82(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
I don't think her problem is money... Y'all can see from that chat where she even credited someone's account..maybe na boyfrnd matter or baby's daddy disappointed her..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.