Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook (84458 Views)

Tembu Ebere 'Goes Blind' During Bizarre Attempt To Break 'GWR' Crying For 7 Days / First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Investnow2017: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
saajus:
Was her problem financial? I think the post didn't specify what led to her depression. She said people promising her but cancelling/postponing. Truly, it could be financial help but it could also be something else.
There is one area of depression that we are not paying attention to in Nigeria. I know most of our depression is caused by finances but hormonal imbalances and family history could also cause it. There is no amount of money or numerous counselling that could talk anyone out of it. Some depression medicines and therapy have to be involved.

Thank you dear. And some overzealous so-called Christian's are already sending her to hellfire, eternal damnation. What stupidity. Severe depression deadens the mind totally. Nobody wants to die, it's just that she didn't know how to end the tormenting mental distress. Depression is no funny illness. What is money? What is fame? What is wealth when chemical imbalance is the cause of depression? The Bible says the heart is aware of the BITTERNESS of the soul, Proverbs 14:10. No one is in a good position to condemn her. You think she doesn't love the child she left behind? But her mind having been arrested by this deadly illness, she couldn't think beyond herself to the point of even remembering her child. Severe depression is as deadly as that.
Thanks dear for bringing in this vital point. And some who say they study Bible are already pronouncing judgement over her - she will go to hellfire and only them will go to heaven. Nonesense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by safetyboot: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
She does not have genuine friends. So many fake people living a lie sad
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by malkomchris: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
"I chatted with you 3 days ago when you registered for Atpays" instead of you to help her, you collected the small she has to register her in Ponzi scheme. Is that how you help people
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Mutaultope(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
RIP

but the counselor should have help her now ..... she registered with you and you didn't help her out ..... the counselor had a deep knowledge of what the woman passed through

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by AsawanaDgreat: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rest in ASO Rock
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Investnow2017: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Imagine living in these countries without the fear of insecurity, hunger, sickness, death - and you are always at top health, all your neighbours are God-fearing people and you have a work you delight in and you can visit anywhere on earth without visa and you won't grow old, and you are to live forever!
All that I have stated is what God has promised us in the Bible! Isaiah 33:24, Revelation 31:3-6, Isaiah 65:21-25; Job 33:25, Psalm 37:29, Luke 23:43.
Many want to go to heaven; truthfully humans were not created to dwell, the earth, beautiful and devoid of wickedness, is man's, Psalm 115:16, Psalm 37:29. That is why Jesus promised that soon all those who have died and are in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and rise from the grave, John 5:28,29.
True Christians earnestly look forward to to that time! And may it come soon. Amen

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by DelphiOracle(m): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
But she never said she's looking for money. Abi na only lack of money dey depress person?

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Happyguy201: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
ifko:

Even if u saw her post, u will ignore it. Africans are inhumane generally.

You don't know me so don't judge me I've helped a lot of people even on here

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by DarkJeddi(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
DrNueLpureHoney:
The problem be say some bad eggs no dey gree make the cheerful givers differentiate between the genuine ones and fraudsters
Do you think she was talking about GENERAL cheerful givers?
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by ClownPrinceOfPi: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
I just Taya for all these nairaland e-beggars.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by mxpinky: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Btruth:
it is well with you my brother.
ok thanks sir
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Olayetan(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
titiloyeblog:

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2020/06/single-mum-allegedly-commits-suicide-in.html

What a selfish human
I don't care the kinda depression she's going through, many have gone through hell and they are still living with hopeful days.

Now that she's taken her own life, what would become of the little son she left behind, poor boy, may God see him through...
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by DarkJeddi(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
internationalman:

I ain't watching out for anybody.. Whoever decides to leave the world is such manner is free to do so, afterall they would have still died someday...
Guess that's what you have to so,until it's your family members..
It's so easy to throw words,until your loved one is involved.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Dannyfan(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
The problem is love, probably 500 people saw the post. They never border to help or ask her what she is passing through.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Asadujames202(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Built2last:
So the spirit of Suicide is back to Naija.

Bible calls it Spirit of heaviness. We were promised garment of joy for spirit of heaviness.

Its a spirit that starts with voices in your head.

when ever you hear that voice dont ignore it, open your moth and scream, i shall not die, i shall not kill myself, i will get over this.

If you keep quiet, you will take your life cos the voice will never stop

Fake-asx pastor

Eff off

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Ayo081(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Romanoff:
This could have been me. This really could have been me.

Don't make promises you don't intend to keep to people,it might be the last thread of hope they'll have.

So sad.
Well, don't ever put so much trust on Man, they fail even their exams.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by coputa(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
seedorfg:
Guys come to my rescue I need a job.

I'm useless to myself and family, please Nairalanders, please and please I need a job dearly.

#seedorflifematters
what is your field

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by uchebest20(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
Depression is real. Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.