Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare (8645 Views)

Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by Beaf: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2011
Limaoscar:

My only question to all these will be: shouldn't there be a clear-cut difference between activism and politics? Pastor Tunde Bakare's position has changed severally I hope as a man of God He can discern the times correctly otherwise this will be so much of flesh He'll regret it.

The 2nd thing is aren't politicians at that level supposed to have a solid base constituency? Can Bakare confidently point to any particular support base he has going into this alliance?

I said this elsewhere. I would really like to know how Tunde Bakare will mobilise in motorpacks and market places, its poor people that vote. Even more than that, how will he mobilise his own born again constituency, they will be divided by his very strong utterances against fellow pastors last year (I could be wrong though).
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by tlops(m): 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2011
No Shaking BB11
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2011
Well, to each his own.
Being a pastor doesn't stop you from involving in non-religious matters like politics, I think the way Bakare will go about it and how he will handle the office will determine if he has lost it as a pastor or not (that is if he gets voted in) undecided undecided undecided

As for Buhari, everyone is a potential good President until they get into the office and we see what they have to offer undecided undecided undecided

I see different bible quotations that are uncalled for, lets stop twisting the bible or interpreting it to suite our feelings lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by bishoptboy(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2011
Beaf:

I said this elsewhere. I would really like to know how Tunde Bakare will mobilise in motorpacks and market places, its poor people that vote. Even more than that, how will he mobilise his own born again constituency, they will be divided by his very strong utterances against fellow pastors last year (I could be wrong though).

for some of us we dont mind losing but we will have a clear conscience that we voted the man we believe can do it with integrity and not chop i chop PDP people that have done us no good except enrich themselves with our collective wealth. We wont play if you cant beat them join them. THATS WEAKNESS

As For how Tunde Bakare will do it. what you dont know is that Tunde Bakare has never been limited to the church and will not be. He is connected to everybody even OPC and Gani Adams. GUYS BEFORE YOU CONDEMN THIS MAN LISTEN TO HIS SPEECHES/SERMONS ON THE STATE OF OUR COUNTRY
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by zibby(m): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2011
This still hasn't sunk in for me yet!  I wouldn't  have dreamt it in a thousand years!  I had no idea that Bakare had political intentions.   In time we will see where this all ends,
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by eghost247(m): 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2011
Imagine if they actually win
fingers crossed
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by omanzo02: 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2011
Abeg leave matter, Bakare don poo for church. smiley
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by Kennyyo: 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2011
Its a shame the comments one reads on Nairaland: so parochial, sentimental and full of ethnic and religious misrepresentation. If you are not supposed to be unequally yoked with unbelievers then i wonder what some of you are doing in the country. Who says once u are a pastor u cant run fr political office? I think its necessary to sit back nd think before pouring out shallow emotions. I m not sure we are ready for a change in this country with these types of responses. Infact its just annoying!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by vasa: 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2011
Brothers, Which of the snake is good? One thing
Is certain "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely"
only tme can tell us the truth.
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by eghost247(m): 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2011
vasa:

Brothers, Which of the snake is good? One thing
Is certain "power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely"
only tme can tell us the truth.
Onpoint
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by omolayo1(m): 12:43am On Feb 02, 2011
Check yourself if this is the way you answer questions below.

Question: are you happy with the economy situations in Nigeria?

Answer: No

Question: what do you think is Nigeria problem presently?

Answer: bad Government/bad leaders

Question: do you want change in Nigeria economy?

Answer: yes

Question: whom do you want to vote for?

Answer: present government/leaders

Then examine yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by mekaboy(m): 2:17am On Feb 02, 2011
[b] SHAME ON YOU NIGERIANS

DO YOU REALLY WANT CHANGE ?

ARE YOU BLIND ?

YOU COMPLAIN THAT OBASANJO, ATIKU, IBB AND THE REST HAVE LOOTED NIGERIAN FUNDS, AND HAVE MADE THE PEOPLE SUFFER POVERTY, UNEMPLOYMENT, WORST EDUCATION SYSTEM, INSECURITY, NAME IT.

YET YOU WANT TO VOTE GEJ? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT GEJ = OBJ,IBB,ATIKU AND THE REST? IS IT NOT THE SAME PEOPLE THAT ARE BRINGING OUT GET TO REPRESENT THEM ?

THOSE OF YOU QUOTING THE BIBLE HERE AGAINST BUHARI AND BAKARI ARE NOT CHRISTIANS, YOU ARE SIMPLY RELIGOUS AND BLIND. IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT KILLED JESUS ON THE CROSS EVEN THOUGH U KNEW HE WAS THE MESSIAH.

YOU CLAIM TO READ THE BIBBLE RIGHT ? AND THE BIBBLE YOU READ GIVES YOU A REASON WHY BAKARI SHOULD NOT WORK WITH BUHARI ?

I AM SURE YOU ALL HAVE READ THE STORY OF JOSEPH AND THE COAT OF MANY COLORS IN THE BIBLE , DO YOU REMEMBER WHERE JOSEPH ENDED UP ? DO YOU REMEMBER WHERE JOSEPH BECAME SECOND IN COMMAND ?
WELL IN-CASE YOU DON'T, JOSEPH BECAME SECOND IN COMMAND TO PHARAOH IN "EGYPT" AND EGYPTIANS WERE NOT CHRISTIANS, PHARAOH WHO WAS ABOVE HIM WAS NOT A CHRISTIAN. FROM THE BIBLE PHARAOH LEFT THE ENTIRE DECISION MAKING TO JOSEPH. WHY DID HE DO THAT? BECAUSE JOSEPH INTERPRETED A DREAM AND PHARAOH KNEW THAT JOSEPH COULD HERE FROM GOD. THAT IS WHY HE GAVE HIM CHARGE OF THE DECISION MAKING OF THE NATION .

JESUS WAS SEEN AS BAKARI TODAY, BECAUSE HE WAS WINNING AND DINNING WITH UNBELIEVERS AND TAX COLLECTORS, BUT DID THAT CHANGE HIS PERSONALITY ? WHAT ABOUT WHEN A PROSTITUTE WIPED HIS FEET WITH EXPENSIVE PERFUME?

LET US ADMIT, WE ARE ALL SELFISH. BUT LETS NOT ALLOW OUR SELFISHNESS TO PUT THIS NATION ON REPLAY AND LET THE PAST REPEAT ITSELF. SO YOU WILL PREFER OBJ-ATIKU-IBB TO COME BACK IN THE FORM OF GEJ JUST BECAUSE THEY BELONG TO YOUR TRIBE?

FINALLY MY PEOPLE====>>> PRESIDENCY IS A CALL TO SERVE A NATION, NOT A TRIBE OR RELIGION, IT IS A CALL TO MOVE A NATION FORWARD NOT A TRIBE OR RELIGION, IT IS A CALL TO CREATE EMPLOYMENT, CONSTANT ELECTRICITY, QUALITY EDUCATION, SECURITY, GOOD ROADS,PRODUCTION, EXPORTATION, THE IMPROVEMENT OF THE STANDARD OF LIVING OF ALL THAT LIVE IN THE NATION.

WE ALL COMPLAIN, THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY, AND BAD ROADS, ELECTRICITY AND ROADS, DO NOT KNOW CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM, HAUSA, IGBO OR YORUBA. THE WHOLE NATION IS AFFECTED BY LACK OF IT.

IF ONLY WE CAN TAKE EYE GLASS OF SELFISHNESS FROM OUR EYES, THEN WE WILL ALL SEE THAT BUHARI & BAKARI IS THE CHANGE, JUST LIKE BLACKBERRY. cheesy

EVEN THE MAN WHO DOES NOT FEAR ANYONE, FEARS HIMSELF, WE CAN ADVICE PEOPLE, TELL THEM THEIR FAULTS, BUT WE FIND IT DIFFICULT TO SIT OURSELF DOWN AND TALK TO OURSELVES, CONFRONT OURSELVES.

PLEASE MY FELLOW NIGERIANS, GATHER THE COURAGE TO CONFRONT YOURSELVES, AND ASK THESE QUESTIONS.

WHAT DO WE REALLY WANT FOR THIS NATION?

IS MY CHOICE OF CANDIDATE BASED ON MY TRIBE, OR RELIGION ?

IS GEJ REALLY GOING TO BRING A CHANGE JUDGING FROM, THE PEOPLE BEHIND HIM, OR WILL IT BE BIZNESS AS USUAL?

HAS NIGERIA EVER EXPERIENCE ANYTHING LIKE BUHARI & BAKARI ? IF YOUR ANSWER IS NO, THEN, ITS A NEW DAWN AND BEGINING FOR NIGERIAN POLITICS.

MAY THE LORD HELP US TO MAKE SELFLESS DECISIONS, THIS 2011.

AMEN. [/b]
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by Marlboro1: 2:49am On Feb 02, 2011
I thought Buhari was smart but now I know it was Idiagbon that was at the controls back then. How do you have 2 religious zealots on a ticket? Did he even do any kind of research on Bakare? Buhari may be honest, but why hire this multi-millionaire (getting rich out of people paying their tithes) as a running mate? Did he even bother to ask Bakare how many properties he owns in USA (Washington, DC and Atlanta) and UK (London). Did he ask how many bank accounts and money Bakare has around the world. Is Bakare willing to declare his assets? As soon as he answers these questions honestly, Nigerians will be willing to take a real serious look at the duo.
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by 9jafreak: 3:37am On Feb 02, 2011
[size=16pt]Bakare is MORE than just a religious figure for crying out loud!

He is a LAWYER!

Trained by the very best - Gani Fawehinmi and Chief Rotimi Williams!

for CHANGE!
[/size]
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by johndoe200: 4:05am On Feb 02, 2011
Marlboro1:

I thought Buhari was smart but now I know it was Idiagbon that was at the controls back then. How do you have 2 religious zealots on a ticket? Did he even do any kind of research on Bakare? Buhari may be honest, but why hire this multi-millionaire (getting rich out of people paying their tithes) as a running mate? Did he even bother to ask Bakare how many properties he owns in USA (Washington, DC and Atlanta) and UK (London). Did he ask how many bank accounts and money Bakare has around the world. Is Bakare willing to declare his assets? As soon as he answers these questions honestly, Nigerians will be willing to take a real serious look at the duo.

It is amazing how these fanatics think. Buhari has shown that he has no intellect. All the junior zealots that are supporting the appointment of Bakare have forgotten that he must pass the scrutiny of the ICPC, and even more daunting the scrutiny of his opponents who I am sure are already busy compiling thick files on him and ALL his activities.
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by Kobojunkie: 4:09am On Feb 02, 2011
zibby:

This still hasn't sunk in for me yet!  I wouldn't  have dreamt it in a thousand years!  I had no idea that Bakare had political intentions.   In time we will see where this all ends,

Bakare has been the most vocal of Pastors for some time now . . .  he openly matched in the name of Change early last year and you had no clue that this man wanted to be relevant in Nigerian politics(maybe not necessarily in this way since I myself am shocked he got the offer)? Late last year, he openly accused Goodluck Jonathan of trying to bribe the Save Nigerian Group, which he is a full member of, and you had no clue this man already had his feet in politics? undecided
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by samix(m): 5:43am On Feb 02, 2011
If CPC wins this forthcoming presidential election, I will relocate back to Nigeria immediately, because they happen to be the best of the lot
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by samix(m): 5:49am On Feb 02, 2011
Marlboro1:

Bakare was a millionaire before he became a Pastor and till date he's still a businessman. Ho owns the church ( I mean he is the founder) BUT NEVER HAD HE ONCE TAKEN SALARY FROM THE CHURCH. I'm saying this because I know and he will willingly declare his assets if asked to.
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by osas007(m): 6:21am On Feb 02, 2011
There is no way on earth this set are going to win the election, lai lai and every nigerian knows it, Would be hard to get pdp not wining this again, God bless Nigeria
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by larimo(m): 7:35am On Feb 02, 2011
mekaboy:

[b] SHAME ON YOU NIGERIANS

DO YOU REALLY WANT CHANGE ?

ARE YOU BLIND ?

YOU COMPLAIN THAT OBASANJO, ATIKU, IBB AND THE REST HAVE LOOTED NIGERIAN FUNDS, AND HAVE MADE THE PEOPLE SUFFER POVERTY, UNEMPLOYMENT, WORST EDUCATION SYSTEM, INSECURITY, NAME IT.

YET YOU WANT TO VOTE GEJ? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT GEJ = OBJ,IBB,ATIKU AND THE REST? IS IT NOT THE SAME PEOPLE THAT ARE BRINGING OUT GET TO REPRESENT THEM ?

THOSE OF YOU QUOTING THE BIBLE HERE AGAINST BUHARI AND BAKARI ARE NOT CHRISTIANS, YOU ARE SIMPLY RELIGOUS AND BLIND. IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT KILLED JESUS ON THE CROSS EVEN THOUGH U KNEW HE WAS THE MESSIAH.

YOU CLAIM TO READ THE BIBBLE RIGHT ? AND THE BIBBLE YOU READ GIVES YOU A REASON WHY BAKARI SHOULD NOT WORK WITH BUHARI ?

I AM SURE YOU ALL HAVE READ THE STORY OF JOSEPH AND THE COAT OF MANY COLORS IN THE BIBLE , DO YOU REMEMBER WHERE JOSEPH ENDED UP ? DO YOU REMEMBER WHERE JOSEPH BECAME SECOND IN COMMAND ?
WELL IN-CASE YOU DON'T, JOSEPH BECAME SECOND IN COMMAND TO PHARAOH IN "EGYPT" AND EGYPTIANS WERE NOT CHRISTIANS, PHARAOH WHO WAS ABOVE HIM WAS NOT A CHRISTIAN. FROM THE BIBLE PHARAOH LEFT THE ENTIRE DECISION MAKING TO JOSEPH. WHY DID HE DO THAT? BECAUSE JOSEPH INTERPRETED A DREAM AND PHARAOH KNEW THAT JOSEPH COULD HERE FROM GOD. THAT IS WHY HE GAVE HIM CHARGE OF THE DECISION MAKING OF THE NATION .

JESUS WAS SEEN AS BAKARI TODAY, BECAUSE HE WAS WINNING AND DINNING WITH UNBELIEVERS AND TAX COLLECTORS, BUT DID THAT CHANGE HIS PERSONALITY ? WHAT ABOUT WHEN A love-peddler WIPED HIS FEET WITH EXPENSIVE PERFUME?

LET US ADMIT, WE ARE ALL SELFISH. BUT LETS NOT ALLOW OUR SELFISHNESS TO PUT THIS NATION ON REPLAY AND LET THE PAST REPEAT ITSELF. SO YOU WILL PREFER OBJ-ATIKU-IBB TO COME BACK IN THE FORM OF GEJ JUST BECAUSE THEY BELONG TO YOUR TRIBE?

FINALLY MY PEOPLE====>>> PRESIDENCY IS A CALL TO SERVE A NATION, NOT A TRIBE OR RELIGION, IT IS A CALL TO MOVE A NATION FORWARD NOT A TRIBE OR RELIGION, IT IS A CALL TO CREATE EMPLOYMENT, CONSTANT ELECTRICITY, QUALITY EDUCATION, SECURITY, GOOD ROADS,PRODUCTION, EXPORTATION, THE IMPROVEMENT OF THE STANDARD OF LIVING OF ALL THAT LIVE IN THE NATION.

WE ALL COMPLAIN, THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY, AND BAD ROADS, ELECTRICITY AND ROADS, DO NOT KNOW CHRISTIAN OR MUSLIM, HAUSA, IGBO OR YORUBA. THE WHOLE NATION IS AFFECTED BY LACK OF IT.

IF ONLY WE CAN TAKE EYE GLASS OF SELFISHNESS FROM OUR EYES, THEN WE WILL ALL SEE THAT BUHARI & BAKARI IS THE CHANGE, JUST LIKE BLACKBERRY. cheesy

EVEN THE MAN WHO DOES NOT FEAR ANYONE, FEARS HIMSELF, WE CAN ADVICE PEOPLE, TELL THEM THEIR FAULTS, BUT WE FIND IT DIFFICULT TO SIT OURSELF DOWN AND TALK TO OURSELVES, CONFRONT OURSELVES.

PLEASE MY FELLOW NIGERIANS, GATHER THE COURAGE TO CONFRONT YOURSELVES, AND ASK THESE QUESTIONS.

WHAT DO WE REALLY WANT FOR THIS NATION?

IS MY CHOICE OF CANDIDATE BASED ON MY TRIBE, OR RELIGION ?

IS GEJ REALLY GOING TO BRING A CHANGE JUDGING FROM, THE PEOPLE BEHIND HIM, OR WILL IT BE BIZNESS AS USUAL?

HAS NIGERIA EVER EXPERIENCE ANYTHING LIKE BUHARI & BAKARI ? IF YOUR ANSWER IS NO, THEN, ITS A NEW DAWN AND BEGINING FOR NIGERIAN POLITICS.

MAY THE LORD HELP US TO MAKE SELFLESS DECISIONS, THIS 2011.

AMEN. [/b]

God bless you. We are on the same page.
Some or most Nigerian Christians are just ignorant like the jews in Jesus' days, I weep for christianity in Nigeria.
The Bible clearly says, when the righteous rule the people rejoice. Nigerians have been suffering from bad leadership. If truly Bakare and Buhari uphold what we know they believe in, the people will rejoice!
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by born2boink(m): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2011
Watching Nigeria , God have mercy
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 02, 2011
Thank God. Atlast, something logical and meaningful.
Why on earth would I have vote GEJ and Sambo? Maybe Beaf can enlighten us all.
Time to go and register, we have a winner finally. cheesy
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by ow11(m): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2011
Nigerians have shown their true colours on this thread. In a democracy, people are free to choose what they feel is best for them and If given a choice between two religious men with zero tolerance for corruption and a one to keep the status quo, then you pick the status quo, you shouldn't complain when your lights go off or a police man accidentally discharges a bullet on you. angry

We go to pray for change and when change knocks, we don't open because the change we actually want is to actually be in the position of an opressor and thief.

Many Nigerians don't really want a functional country, they just want to be in the corridors of power within a corrupt haven like Nigeria and the prayers they make every day is for their GOD to somehow put them there!

I am truly ashamed today! embarassed

How can Buhari instill Sharia in Nigeria when Laws are passed by the National Assembly which has a person representing YOU! Besides isn't sharia already in place in the North? Apart from freedom of worship, which other part of the sharia law is at crossroads with what the bible requires from christians?
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by bechex(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2011
its getting more and more interesting,
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by lionness(f): 8:53am On Feb 02, 2011
Thank God. Two great men putting their religious views aside merged. I think this is the most matured, and about the best pair to have ever contested in this country.
My vote belongs to this two and not that slow, ineffective, corrupt, and joke of a leader called GoodLOL.
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by doctorT(m): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2011
With all the comments here on Nairaland,  All I can do is to wonder if actually we need a change in this country. Some xtians in the name of being religious are quoted bible verses to show that we should not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers,  Right!!! Complete Nonsense,  Anyway am not surprised most people here are not residing in this country or not seeing the plight of the poor masses in the country.

What has GEJ done since he became the President and was it not this same Bakare and others that went all out to protest against the cabal that our dear quiet president cannot do anything about. He is now dining with them and plunging the country back to debt.

NIGERIANS THINK,  It's either now or never. PDP has nothing to offer this country. We want a different result while doing the same thing, may God save us. A word is enough for the wise,
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by swoosh(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2011
I think Bakare as a person is straight forward and would work very well with Buhari just as Tunde Idiagbon did- however in terms of political accounting, he's more of a liability than an asset- I dont think he has any real support base

I wish them luck though- anything is better than the PDP
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by dayokanu(m): 9:12am On Feb 02, 2011
This was the same Bakare that went to demand that GEJ be made president when the "dodoyo" GEJ just sat there like a mumu taking orders from Turai
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by kayoday(m): 9:20am On Feb 02, 2011
BB 2011, Lets go there!. will start campaigning for them immediately.

I pray we get it right this election
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by biilwwu(m): 9:38am On Feb 02, 2011
My Fellow PEOPLE is time we do away witn PDP, they have wasted our time ,lets embrace change for our nation to move forward, I love Goodluck Jonathan but he is in a wrong camp. The ultimate choice available now now now is Buhari/Bakare
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by anonimi: 9:40am On Feb 02, 2011
Chase the Hooligans-in-Power (HiPs) out and vote in better candidates.

Remember to RSVP -

Register;
Select and sponsor(your candidates);
Vote;
Protect your votes;

Let this be our motto for this election period.
Copy and text the motto to as many as possible on your GSM (and/or email) and several times during the voter registration period.
One Man, One Vote!!!
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 02, 2011
Witch cry for night and pikin die for morning,who no no say na the witch kill the Pikin.Bakare came all out to tell the whole world that Buhari was the best man and tried hard to tarnish GEJ image by calling him names.Immediatly he realised the time for submission of candidates list to INEC was drawing near ,he said he was believing God(his own God not the God we know) to tell him wether to run for VP or not when in actual fact he had already made up his mind long time ago to become a politician.And please nobody should come here and preach"People deserve the type of Government they choose"That is getting emotional and you can not by getting emotional force people to throw away the baby with the bath water.Those supporting GEJ see it from an angle of change  the political calculation where one Ethnic group would lord themselves as Kingmakers over others.Buhari is 69 and would be 70 next year,71 in 2013,72 in 2014 and 73 in 2015.Can such a man who could not take charge while he was young but had to depend on Idiagbon now fully say he can do that at over 70?
Whether we like it or not,GEJ in less than a year has done what Buhari could not achieve in over 2 years.I ask here and now what Buhari achievement was while in power for over 2 years in Nigeria.People will tell me War against indiscipline and I will follow it up with what else?Nothing and absolutely nothing.He came into government with the power of the Gun overthrowing a democratically elected government,but because he was booted out the same way,he had no other choice than to start telling everybody that he is now a democrat.This has seen him get so desperate that he is a regular costumer in the presidential elections in Nigeria.He get so desperate that he can not work with any group unless he have his way.When democracy is a matter of give and take.Can you imagine that after all ACN was willing to let go so that Buhari can contest in other to give PDP good fight,this man who believes he must always have his way said no? Would such a man be a good president? of course No! a man who can not lobby politically can never make a good president.What we have in him is the same Dictatorial personality in him and he can never change just like the leopard can never change its skin
We dont need two religious extremist to be the President and VP of this country.We ve already had enough of Religion crisis and we are tired.we dont want a future battle between the President and VP on the ground of religion in Aso rock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawan Sneaks Into House Chambers , Says He Will Be Vindicated / SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics] / Nigeria Will Not Quit ICC: Foreign Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.