Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare (8642 Views)

Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by dlox01(m): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2011
sad how people see this, what change do you view in GEJ's camp NIGERIANS DESERVE THE LEADERS THEY GET, PERIOD!!!! angry
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by bisiaet: 10:21am On Feb 02, 2011
To be honest 'am a little bit shocked by this revelation. So does this mean Bakare was with ulterior motive with all the talk and rant he was doing under the umbrella of SNG? or is this the reason Bakare has be presing down on people's throat that Buhari is the best?

A die hard sharia Lord and a sponsorer choosing a man in the pulpit as running mate would this not be a suicide attempt by Bakare? Would this not pitch Bakare against fellow christains?

Personally I lost confidence in Bakare because I never expected him for this, he is a man I so much respect but it is unfortunate the way things goes now, well I wait to see what happen at the long run.
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by tblacker(m): 10:44am On Feb 02, 2011
For the love of Christ,must a person be involved in politics b4 he affects life? This dude(Bakare,with due respect to his office)just fall himself hand, I tot he should have learnt from his predecessor(Okotie).if my vote count for anything,he has lost it before he started campaigning,he is doing a wonderful work by mobilising Nigerians and fight against injustice,this new step of his is nothing but mud on his face at the end of the exercise , Goodluck Jonathan all the way,
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by ayubam: 11:08am On Feb 02, 2011
bisiaet:

To be honest 'am a little bit shocked by this revelation. So does this mean Bakare was with ulterior motive with all the talk and rant he was doing under the umbrella of SNG? or is this the reason Bakare has be presing down on people's throat that Buhari is the best?

A die hard sharia Lord and a sponsorer choosing a man in the pulpit as running mate would this not be a suicide attempt by Bakare? Would this not pitch Bakare against fellow christains?

Personally I lost confidence in Bakare because I never expected him for this, he is a man I so much respect but it is unfortunate the way things goes now, well I wait to see what happen at the long run.

@ Bisiaet. How and when did SNG starts? Do you guys forget so suddenly? Why do we always suspect every genuine intention by people? Can SNG which is just a galvanization of different people borne out of the need to save the nation from the hands of cabal suddenly turn to achieve selfish aim? Have you heard Bakare said several times that SNG will not mobilise people to vote for just anyone? Why must he continue to stay as a social critics or whatever role you want him to assume when he is compelled to do more for his nation? Who determines the boundary of his assignments? Is this not how we always run Gani Fawehinmi down each time he attempted to run for political office? When the likes of you running down credible people like this will not do anything to make the difference, others are risking all they have achieved in life by putting action to their words and offer themselves for office.

Whatever you think, let God be the judge. And hear other says Buhari is a Jihadist. When has any investigation in this country reveals that Buhari is one of the sponsor of the bomb blast, serial killings and sectarian violence  in the North? When GEJ and ATIKU camps were drumming the beat of war, you guys did not dim it fit to ask intelligent questions why all these killings. Kidnapping in the South East etc, was it because of oil or criminal and heinous crimes?

Fellow Nigerians, I can only conclude that until we start asking intelligent questions and doing intentional actions, this country will not move forward. How dare you have a picture of what a man should do and when he does otherwise, then he has lost your respect? I am sure many of the guys here are people who to some extent can afford some basic necessities of life else you are not really bordered about the problems of the country. You are only paying lip service to it. Let all credible people come out, let them keep talking, let us have different ideologies, let every region strengthens their resolve to be governed by right people. As far as Bakare is concerned, let him run, if he looses, it has not changed anything because the people in the time of Jesus preferred a notorious robbers to be set free to Jesus and Jesus was crucified. It was later that they regretted their actions. And if he wins, let us hold them accountable by their deeds in governance. That is the way to move Nigeria forward. You are not the one who called Bakare to ministry and how do you know what next in his assignment? Do you we guys even have an idea of God's call at all? And for your information, has this man said he is Abandoning his calling? How many of you even know this man other than what you read on news paper? There is a lot to the life of this man that if you will bury your ignorance and pride, it will do you guys good.

Nigerians will be freed one day from the sickness of apathy and sidon look and running mouths one day and for once take their destiny into their hands. Hypocrites,
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by Meldrick(m): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2011
And my vote goes to !!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked GEJ.

Don't ask why?

Pastor Bakare would have criticized any other man of God who had taken this same step. Do not be unequal yoke with unbelievers. What ideology do Buhari and Bakare share?
Bakare will now be absent from weekly services. Bakare should face his church.
In the bible God picked Prophets to go and annoint Kings.

Pator Bakare has made a lot of prophecies in the past but he has to prove to us the genuinety of all those prophecies by winning this election. At least the man who sees for other people shoud see future happenings for himself.
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by Beaf: 11:26am On Feb 02, 2011
ayubam:

@ Bisiaet. How and when did SNG starts? Do you guys forget so suddenly? Why do we always suspect every genuine intention by people? Can SNG which is just a galvanization of different people borne out of the need to save the nation from the hands of cabal suddenly turn to achieve selfish aim? Have you heard Bakare said several times that SNG will not mobilise people to vote for just anyone? Why must he continue to stay as a social critics or whatever role you want him to assume when he is compelled to do more for his nation? Who determines the boundary of his assignments? Is this not how we always run Gani Fawehinmi down each time he attempted to run for political office? When the likes of you running down credible people like this will not do anything to make the difference, others are risking all they have achieved in life by putting action to their words and offer themselves for office.

Whatever you think, let God be the judge. And hear other says Buhari is a Jihadist. When has any investigation in this country reveals that Buhari is one of the sponsor of the bomb blast, serial killings and sectarian violence  in the North? When GEJ and ATIKU camps were drumming the beat of war, you guys did not dim it fit to ask intelligent questions why all these killings. Kidnapping in the South East etc, was it because of oil or criminal and heinous crimes?

Fellow Nigerians, I can only conclude that until we start asking intelligent questions and doing intentional actions, this country will not move forward. How dare you have a picture of what a man should do and when he does otherwise, then he has lost your respect? I am sure many of the guys here are people who to some extent can afford some basic necessities of life else you are not really bordered about the problems of the country. You are only paying lip service to it. Let all credible people come out, let them keep talking, let us have different ideologies, let every region strengthens their resolve to be governed by right people. As far as Bakare is concerned, let him run, if he looses, it has not changed anything because the people in the time of Jesus preferred a notorious robbers to be set free to Jesus and Jesus was crucified. It was later that they regretted their actions. And if he wins, let us hold them accountable by their deeds in governance. That is the way to move Nigeria forward. You are not the one who called Bakare to ministry and how do you know what next in his assignment? Do you we guys even have an idea of God's call at all? And for your information, has this man said he is Abandoning his calling? How many of you even know this man other than what you read on news paper? There is a lot to the life of this man that if you will bury your ignorance and pride, it will do you guys good.

Nigerians will be freed one day from the sickness of apathy and sidon look and running mouths one day and for once take their destiny into their hands. Hypocrites,

So why is his fellow SNG traveller, Yinka Odumakin now Buhari's spokesman as well? Its too much of a coincidence.
Dude, they were really "saving" themselves, not Nigeria. Thank God people can see through the scam.
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by ayubam: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2011
Meldrick:

And my vote goes to !!!!!!!! shocked  shocked shocked shocked GEJ.

Don't ask why?

Pastor Bakare would have criticized any other man of God who had taken this same step. Do not be unequal yoke with unbelievers. What ideology do Buhari and Bakare share?
Bakare will now be absent from weekly services. Bakare should face his church.
In the bible God picked Prophets to go and annoint Kings.

Pator Bakare has made a lot of prophecies in the past but he has to prove to us the genuinety of all those prophecies by winning this election. At least the man who sees for other people shoud see future happenings for himself.

Did you ever see him criticizing Okotie for contesting? So your idea of Church is attending weekly services and sunday services? No wonder the church activities has so much increased in the nation yet corruption is ravaging our society, Church is not a geographical location my friend. I wonder how many xtians can really survived in Nigeria under serious persecution
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by Beaf: 11:36am On Feb 02, 2011
ayubam:

Did you ever see him criticizing Okotie for contesting? So your idea of Church is attending weekly services and sunday services? No wonder the church activities has so much increased in the nation yet corruption is ravaging our society, Church is not a geographical location my friend. I wonder how many xtians can really survived in Nigeria under serious persecution

Church activities are increasing, because immoral men are enriching themselves, stealing from the weak and vulnerable, all in the name of God. The only bigger source of revenue open to such men than the tithes of the poor and wretched, is the national purse.
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by ayubam: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2011
Beaf:

So why is his fellow SNG traveller, Yinka Odumakin now Buhari's spokesman as well? Its too much of a coincidence.
Dude, they were really "saving" themselves, not Nigeria. Thank God people can see through the scam.

@ Beaf, I will answer you so that people will see your intention of twisting facts. So Bakare and Yinka Odumakin are the only members of SNG? What about Wole Soyinka, Gen Akinrinade, Falana and several others? Are they also part of Buhari's campaign group.

I know your intention and will not join issue with you on that, you are doing your work, but remember that posterity will ask us what we did to salvage this country one day. Do what you know how to do best. Intensify your efforts. But that will not remove the fact that GEJ is not only incredible but clueless who has only seen opportunity to become something because THIS NIGERIANS REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT. YORUBA HAS AN ADAGE, LIES MAY LIVE FOR 100YEARS BUT ONE DAY TRUTH WILL BE KNOWN
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by ayubam: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2011
Beaf:

Church activities are increasing, because immoral men are enriching themselves, stealing from the weak and vulnerable, all in the name of God. The only bigger source of revenue open to such men than the tithes of the poor and wretched, is the national purse.

A corrupt mind will never believe in anything righteous, You stand alone in your assumptions. Let me tell you a scenario used by someone that the only reason why you can never see a fake N2,000.00 naira notes is because there is no original. True there are many fake Pastors but they exist because there are Original Pastors. Only someone without wisdom will not know the difference,

I have put several challenge to you but you will ignore deliberately. Tell us one good reason GEJ should be President, just one.

And will you support GEJ the way you are doing today if he is not the incumbent president? Keep deceiving yourself. Men who have distinguished themselves in their various career and God by the reason of their deligence and committment called them to tender his flock yet a man who is barely surviving running them down. Shei, Poverty is a disease.
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2011
ayubam:

@ Beaf, I will answer you so that people will see your intention of twisting facts. So Bakare and Yinka Odumakin are the only members of SNG? What about Wole Soyinka, Gen Akinrinade, Falana and several others? Are they also part of Buhari's campaign group.

I know your intention and will not join issue with you on that, you are doing your work, but remember that posterity will ask us what we did to salvage this country one day. Do what you know how to do best. Intensify your efforts. But that will not remove the fact that GEJ is not only incredible but clueless who has only seen opportunity to become something because THIS NIGERIANS REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT. YORUBA HAS AN ADAGE, LIES MAY LIVE FOR 100YEARS BUT ONE DAY TRUTH WILL BE KNOWN

Omg! You sound too desperate in your arguement.Why the worries? allow other people have their say and express themselves.must everbody here agree with you? Dont you also sound as if you are on the Payroll of Buhari and Bakare? Gosh!!!
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by adefemi1(m): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2011
I GIVE ALL MY TOTAL SUPPORT TO THE BB CONNECTION COS THIS TO ME IS THE AWAITED CHANGE THAT WILL HPPEN TO ERADICATION OF gODFATHERISM THAT HAS CRUMBLE OUR OVERRALL CAPACITY TO IMPROVE AND DEVELOP AS A COUNTRY.

PRESIDENT      VICE PRESIDENT                        GOD FATHERS

[s]GOODLUCK/SAMBO                                            OBASANJO/IBB
[/s]
[color=#006600][s]RIBADU/UGOCHUKU                                           TINUBU/AUDU OGBE AND CO[/s][/color]

BUHARI/ BAKARE                                                 MOHAMMED(S.A.W)  AND JESUS

SEE WHICH GROUP BEST FIT THE NATION CALL (NIGERIA)  AND VOTE FOR THEM TO BRING THE MUCH DESIRED CHANGE
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by ayubam: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2011
Ozin:

Omg! You sound too desperate in your arguement.Why the worries? allow other people have their say and express themselves.must everbody here agree with you? Dont you also sound as if you are on the Payroll of Buhari and Bakare? Gosh!!!

What is the desperation in this? I only responded to issue raised and check my posts how many have I done compared to you and beaf? So what do you mean by desperation, I have asked valid questions, answer those questions like an intelligent man.

Until will start thinking intelligently and doing intentional actions, our society will not be a better place. That is my desperation, the rate at which tribal and religious sentiments have beclouded our sense of reasoning and we keep doing the same thing every time and we expect different result
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by ayubam: 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2011
adefemi1:

I GIVE ALL MY TOTAL SUPPORT TO THE BB CONNECTION COS THIS TO ME IS THE AWAITED CHANGE THAT WILL HPPEN TO ERADICATION OF gODFATHERISM THAT HAS CRUMBLE OUR OVERRALL CAPACITY TO IMPROVE AND DEVELOP AS A COUNTRY.

PRESIDENT      VICE PRESIDENT                        GOD FATHERS

[s]GOODLUCK/SAMBO                                            OBASANJO/IBB
[/s]
[color=#006600][s]RIBADU/UGOCHUKU                                           TINUBU/AUDU OGBE AND CO[/s][/color]

BUHARI/ BAKARE                                                 MOHAMMED(S.A.W)  AND JESUS

SEE WHICH GROUP BEST FIT THE NATION CALL (NIGERIA)  AND VOTE FOR THEM TO BRING THE MUCH DESIRED CHANGE

RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY. SO YOU DO NOT WORK WITH MUSLIMS IN YOUR OFFICE TO ACHIEVE YOUR ORGANISATION'S OBJECTIVES, SICK
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by Beaf: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2011
ayubam:

What is the desperation in this? I only responded to issue raised and check my posts how many have I done compared to you and beaf? So what do you mean by desperation, I have asked valid questions, answer those questions like an intelligent man.

Until will start thinking intelligently and doing intentional actions, our society will not be a better place. That is my desperation, the rate at which tribal and religious sentiments have beclouded our sense of reasoning and we keep doing the same thing every time and we expect different result

Hehe! You are the one attempting to close down discussion here. Tunde Bakare even prophesied against Buhari as one of the "sons of turmoil" that must be destroyed for Nigeria to progress. It beggars belief that the "man of god" is now patnering with a "son of turmoil."

By the way, these are Buhari's words. How do they square with a Christian zealot (even if a pretender)?

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," Buhari said.

- General Buhari

http://www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by adefemi1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2011
3 THINGS TO BE REMOVE FROM NIGERIA POLITICS BEFORE NIGERIA CAN MOVE FORWARD

1. ETHNICITY

2. RELIGION SENTIMENTS

3. GEOGRAPHICAL SENTIMENTS
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by ayubam: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2011
Beaf:

Hehe! You are the one attempting to close down discussion here. Tunde Bakare even prophesied against Buhari as one of the "sons of turmoil" that must be destroyed for Nigeria to progress. It beggars belief that the "man of god" is now patnering with a "son of turmoil."

By the way, these are Buhari's words. How do they square with a Christian zealot (even if a pretender)?

- General Buhari

http://www.news24.com/xArchive/Archive/Calls-for-total-Sharia-in-Nigeria-20010827

Stop telling what Buhari said and what Bakare said. TELL ME ONE REASON WE SHOULD VOTE GEJ. DO YOU HAVE DIFFICULTIES READING AND UNDERSTANDING THINGS YOU READ?

As per Buhari implementing sharia, we have an answer to that cos I have representative from my side who will not sign off my freedom of religion. Only a fool will think Implementing sharia will be that easy in this country. Don't we xtians preach and proclaim our Jesus and wish all believe him? Has your SSS indicted Buhari of any sectarian violence.? I will conclude you are a CLOWN if you will not address the issue in THIS country.
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by Akolawole(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2011
I am very very sorry Ribadu, Pastor Bakare has my vote.
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by opuro(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2011
mr beaf, me too de wait for your answer

just one good reason why I must vote omo baba jona?
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by Bukittes(f): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2011
What has ligth got with darkness? I thought we are supposed to be the head and not the tail ke?
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by Beaf: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2011
ayubam:

Stop telling what Buhari said and what Bakare said. [s]TELL ME ONE REASON WE SHOULD VOTE GEJ. DO YOU HAVE DIFFICULTIES READING AND UNDERSTANDING THINGS YOU READ[/s]?

As per Buhari implementing sharia, we have an answer to that cos I have representative from my side who will not sign off my freedom of religion. Only a fool will think Implementing sharia will be that easy in this country. Don't we xtians preach and proclaim our Jesus and wish all believe him? Has your SSS indicted Buhari of any sectarian violence.? I will conclude you are a CLOWN if you will not address the issue in THIS country.

Laughable, my friend.
Dude, sadly, a VP has no constitutional power except those handed down by his oga at his discretion. There will be nothing Bakare would do while Buhari waxes sharia, apart from grumble and get impeached since his use would have expired; yes, he is a mere tool with a very cheap price.

You have made a weak argument about how difficult it would be to institute sharia across Nigeria, but would it be that difficult to implement it in Abuja? Can you imagine what that would symbolise alongside Nigeria's membership of the organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC)?
Open your eyes and see clearly.
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by sleekymag(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2011
I'm from the South-South and i believe GEJ's ascendancy is purely by divine provisioning. But who knows, it may have been a strategy to sideline the hijackers of our economy and politics, and maybe the grand design was to make a fresh evolution/revolution in our political space by ultimately dethroning PDP and enthroning some other party. That being said, i was hoping my vote would go for GEJ/Sambo, not until the BB (BlackBerry/BuhariBakare) connection came on board, and it seems maybe there's a bigger picture, and greater hope for Nigeria. I personally like the integrity levels of the BB team, and what potential that could translate to.

I would like to know what BB2011 holds for us Nigerians, what are they coming up with? What strategies are they looking to adopt to moving us to the next level. Personality alone will not work wonders, you need to be deeply insightful to know what you want to deliver and how to go about it. If BuhariBakare combination can articulate that to Nigerians, I'm sure they'll get their votes. Also it would be nice to know if Buhari and Bakare will sign a pact to ensure he doesn't tow the path of islamizing Nigeria.

Voting GEJ as one from the SouthSouth doesnt mean GEJ would solve all of the Niger Delta problem, neither does it mean Buhari would solve all the problems in the north. Government will never do everything for us, so its left for me to do what i have to do, to ensure i'm good career-wise or business-wise irrespective of who rules. Buhari won't stop a Southerner from making money legally, neither will GEJ stop a northerner or whoever from making money legally.
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by ayubam: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2011
Beaf:

Laughable, my friend.
Dude, sadly, a VP has no constitutional power except those handed down by his oga at his discretion. There will be nothing Bakare would do while Buhari waxes sharia, apart from grumble and get impeached since his use would have expired; yes, he is a mere tool with a very cheap price.

You have made a weak argument about how difficult it would be to institute sharia across Nigeria, but would it be that difficult to implement it in Abuja? Can you imagine what that would symbolise alongside Nigeria's membership of the organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC)?
Open your eyes and see clearly.

I can now conclude that you are a CLOWN and BIG one for that matter. So all you can think of is Islamizing Nigeria? That is too cheap to sell. Your Paymaster GEJ is CLUELESS like you and you cannot intelligently tell us what his plan is for the nation other than how Buhari plans to Islamize Nigeria. Is Islamizing Nigeria the biggest problem will have today or Bunch of Clueless and corrupt officer ravaging our resources on toys. (CHECK OUT DUBAI AND SEE THAT ISLAMIZING A NATION IS THE LEAST OF THEIR PROBLEM) Men and women without real value.

So all the senators and house of rep members from your constituencies will impeach Bakare because he is resisting Islamizing Nigeria? I know u re deliberately dishonest but THIS HAS SHOWN YOUR DEPTH AND INEPTITUDE in public discussion.

So all Governors will be impeached for refusing Islamizing Nigeria. BEAF, YOU ARE SO SHALLOW/GULLIBLE and I rest my case with you until you can TELL US ONE GOOD REASON I SHOULD VOTE GEJ,  OLODO RABATA,  wink wink wink wink
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by Beaf: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2011
^
Dude, religion and fake pastors like Bakare are a bigger problem than corruption, because they are corruption itself. Dig? grin
Burst a gasket if you like, but the truth sir, is a bitter thing.

As for house of rep and senate members, federal largesse under Buhari will determine how they vote to impeach Bakare, if he becomes troublesome. Don't forget the man has no political constituency to call on.
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by opuro(m): 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2011
Beaf:

^
Dude, religion and fake pastors like Bakare are a bigger problem than corruption, because they are corruption itself. Dig? grin
so nna you no fit tell us any reason why we must vote jona?
nna i weak o
insult me if you like that is all you got
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by ayubam: 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2011
Beaf:

^

As for house of rep and senate members, federal largesse under Buhari will determine how they vote to impeach Bakare, if he becomes troublesome. Don't forget the man has no political constituency to call on.

OLODO RABATAwink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by Beaf: 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2011
opuro:

so nna you no fit tell us any reason why we must vote jona?
nna i weak o
insult me if you like that is all you got

Are you too cowardly to start a thread? I challenge you to do that and I'll be there to demolish and logically scramble you. Deal?
This thread is about the unfortunate Buhari/Bakare combination and you can't derail it.
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by ayubam: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2011
Beaf:

Are you too cowardly to start a thread? I challenge you to do that and I'll be there to demolish and logically scramble you. Deal?
This thread is about the unfortunate Buhari/Bakare combination and you can't derail it.

OLODO RABATA
, wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by Beaf: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2011
ayubam:

OLODO RABATA [/b], wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

I guess your sons name is Olodo and your own name is Rabata? So you must be calling your pikin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

See the person that was talking Christianity just now. E be like say false prophets done full everywhere.
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by ayubam: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2011
Beaf:

I guess your sons name is Olodo and your own name is Rabata? So you must be calling your pikin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

See the person that was talking Christianity just now. E be like say false prophets done full everywhere.
[/quote[b]]

OLODO RABATA, [/b] wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by lionness(f): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2011
This Beaf character is such a child.
We are talking about substance, hes after shadows.
You keep quoting Buhari, hasnt GEJ made more stupid and inept statements?
Is he the spokesperson for MEND defending after the independent day blast?

Give us reasons why GEJ is better than Buhari?
List his achievements and stop beating about the bust.
Re: Breaking News - Buhari Picks Bakare by Beaf: 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2011
lionness:

This Beaf character is such a child.
We are talking about substance, hes after shadows.
You keep quoting Buhari, hasnt GEJ made more silly and inept statements?
Is he the spokesperson for MEND defending after the independent day blast?

Give us reasons why GEJ is better than Buhari?
List his achievements and stop beating about the bust.

It is obvious you have no ideology so you float in the wind and have no counter arguments. You go around re-registering on NL just say foolish things; anyways, congrats on reaching only 12 posts, yet having indepth knowledge of Beaf; you fool only yourself!

If you no get argument, di best tin na to shut up. Nigeria couldn't have a worse curse than the pairing of two zealots (even if one na false prophet).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Leadership: ACN, Minority Parties Reject Tinubu’s Candidate / PAY YOUR TRIBUTE TO SERGENT SUNDAY BADUNG / Ozekhome Kidnap: Abductors Insist On N100m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.