Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? (20623 Views)

Why Are Women so jealous? / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2011
Oh LOL we have the same attributes? Ma'm thats a compliment cus I admire you greatly wink
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Mygoldie(f): 11:48am On Feb 08, 2011
rokiatu:

If so, then you may as well kill me first before her angry

talk to the hand. angry
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Atreides(f): 11:52am On Feb 08, 2011
Roky are you still talking about Hrithik? Infact ehn,today i will deal with you. Meet me tonight,same time,same iroko tree for your beatdown. If you don't show i will come to your room and meet you there. Talking about my dahling Hrithik. . Mschewww. .
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Omolola1(f): 11:52am On Feb 08, 2011
Yes ma, we do av d same attributes (physically) lol

Thanks for d oda part. . . *winks*
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2011
Mygoldie:

talk to the hand. angry

Atreides:

Roky are you still talking about Hrithik? Infact ehn,today i will deal with you. Meet me tonight,same time,same iroko tree for your beatdown. If you don't show i will come to your room and meet you there. Talking about my dahling Hrithik. . Mschewww. .
@Topic, see what am talking abt?

Them girls like to gang up against me.

Simply because I admire one dude called Hrithik Roshan.

Let me be girls!

jealousy is a disease. . . get well soon angry

Wink back @Lola wink

P.S Atreides, I am just from Hrithik bedroom God my back hurt. He is that good. (Take that tongue tongue)
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by johnterry1: 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2011
Mygoldie:

talk to the hand. angry

lil girl,did u say that am jealous of your slowpoke,koolchicco.nope. so it hurts to see someone say sh!^t about your monkey,koolchicco. just imagine how dakore will feel if she gets your comment about her husband.whether he is good or bad on bed shouldnt be your problem so u shouldnt have talked about his bedmatics here. the guy is rich,goodlooking and powerful. koolchicco is a lunatic who is probably viewing po@rno or on nl conversing with his cousin, mr cork. dakore and olumide are making headline.will goldie and koolchicco ever make headline? never ?even god wont allow it.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by topup: 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2011
cold:

^^^Is this the same topup of old?

Yes. 2,600-ish posts, it's me. Just more condensed and concise.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by favouredjb(f): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2011
Princek12:

I guess it is impossible to see what does not exist, or to show to the world  that which you do not have.

there's really no need to argue with you,

so you think for the sake of this thread,i ll tlk abt wat i don't have?so as to impress who exactly?very funny
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Ranoscky(m): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2011
Quote from Goldieluks: "@OP,some women are jealous because they are short,fat and ugly and they know,the hot guy got the hot girl"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Goldieluks, no doubt, you'r the jealous type (and I guess you know the reason why I said that)!
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by koolchicco: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2011
Ranoscky:

Quote from Goldieluks: "@OP,some women are jealous because they are short,fat and ugly and they know,the hot guy got the hot girl"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Goldieluks, no doubt, you'r the jealous type (and I guess you know the reason why I said that)!
undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Ranoscky(m): 5:47am On Feb 11, 2011
^^

Why the strange look, oga?
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by dejoorjoo: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2011
that is how it has always been lipsrsealed tongue cool shocked angry grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 13, 2011
The irony. grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 1:19am On Nov 13, 2011
Awwww shit.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 13, 2011
"we ready!!!" grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 1:30am On Nov 13, 2011
That reminds me of that pastor, who was shouting from the pulprit "we ready to fight them debils"!!!

It took me a minute to realized he was trying to say devil. SMH.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 13, 2011
^^ wtf?!! LMAO!!!!!!

Chima check this out!!!  grin grin

[flash=500,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lHHQu4CIos?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 1:33am On Nov 13, 2011
R3y aka r231 and I needs your input on this idea we are proposing. 

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-802184.0.html
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 1:35am On Nov 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

^^ wtf?!! LMAO!!!!!!

Chima check this out!!!  grin grin

[flash=500,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lHHQu4CIos?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

You are not right. I was crying so hard that I had snot coming out of my nose! grin grin grin

He didn't say A mazing. He said O mazing. SMH. He had the nerve to be drunk from last night in the house of the Lord!
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 13, 2011
grin  grin  grin  grin

LOL!! black people.

[flash=500,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcCLfPoPsYA?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

damn chima. don't EVER do that again! grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 13, 2011
i love being AA.
funny people. grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 13, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin OH LAWD. Even Herman Cain's scandal amazing grace sounds better.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 13, 2011
hahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaa!!! grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 1:56am On Nov 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

grin  grin  grin  grin

LOL!! black people.

[flash=500,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcCLfPoPsYA?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

damn chima. don't EVER do that again!  grin

Outta all of women you could have picked you gon picked her as me?  Oh heffa.  She looked like a man with wide hips!  That poor man behind her was nodding off and jumped when she was screeching loud.   grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 13, 2011
grin grin grin grin
I haven't been to church in a while. tongue
but i think i might want to go now. lipsrsealed

*runs off before one of the cyber missionaries "salvation lecture" me to death - cough Amefi* tongue grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 2:05am On Nov 13, 2011
Those church folks on the Omazing Grace video cold than a mofo. They laughed and videotaped that poor drunkard then posted it on youtube.

These cold arse Christians I tell you.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 13, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin grin grin
I haven't been to church in a while. tongue
but i think i might want to go now. lipsrsealed

*runs off before one of the cyber missionaries "salvation lecture" me to death - cough Amefi* tongue grin

Joel Osteen church , Classic. Sad they are only in Houston Texas
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 13, 2011
lol yea. most of the funny clips are of churches based in Texas.

But nothing beats the Kenyan guy, Bro. Franklin, dancing.
He attends a predominately Nigerian American, of course in texas!!
I think he needs to go on tour! Ever since Chima sent me those videos
I haven't stopped watching them grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by tpia5: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by tpiadotcom: 4:30am On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by undisputedgbola(m): 5:13am On May 26, 2015
Dsense:
Rokiat,
Just let us go straight to the point . . . . .Women are strange,venomous,hypochrite, greedy,selfish,destitutte,apathetic aliens.

When they come across a girl that's cuter and more beautiful they start beefing,gossiping,Alienating and looking for the simplest way of getting her down.

Why? . .  ,  . . . I'm not gonna get married anymore . . . . .  .I'm scared of women
Pele oo cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Makes A Relationship Healthy? / Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome? / Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.