Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? (20635 Views)

Why Are Women so jealous? / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by HotieTima(f): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2011
why are we so jealous of each other well i think it's just our nature
we will smile at each when we see each other but behind close door we want to kill each other
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2011
So what you're saying is dat you are very jealous?
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by HotieTima(f): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2011
i am woman!!!! but jealousy is not my thing
i find it too much of a work to be jealous of others
i just tell u the true in-front off u ratter u like it of not
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by annawhite(f): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2011
D-sense:

Rokiat,
Just let us go straight to the point . . . . .Women are strange,venomous,hypochrite, greedy,selfish,destitutte,apathetic aliens.

When they come across a girl that's cuter and more beautiful they start beefing,gossiping,Alienating and looking for the simplest way of getting her down.

Why? . .  ,  . . . I'm not gonna get married anymore . . . . .  .I'm scared of women cry
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
do i scare u baby
u r not gonna married anymore,r u a* divorcee*

why am i still here? angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by chic2pimp(m): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2011
Going by Nairaland survey alone, we can basically conclude that no woman on NL is the jealous type. YEAH RIGHT!!!, Pull Another Fast One
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2011
First of all how can I (only speaking self) be jealous of FACELESS chatters? Please answer me that? What am I missing that FACELESS chatters have? A moderator in my corner? Sure, I am so jealous of that! undecided undecided undecided

chic2pimp:

Going by Nairaland survey alone, we can basically conclude that no woman on NL is the jealous type. YEAH RIGHT!!!, Pull Another Fast One
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by chic2pimp(m): 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2011
Keep living in denial. Women by nature are jealous beings(well most of em' anyways) however If we go by what is written on NL, none of these "types" are on NL. Again I repeat "YEAH RIGHT!!!, Pull Another Fast One"
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Pweety4me(f): 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2011
. . .I'll pass
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by ShyOne(f): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2011
I completely and totally agree Rokiatu

and to add to beauty - don't have hair that is real and long - these AA witches in this country seem to go out of the way to rid you of your natural glory - many of them wear weave and they want you in weave as well so if they aren't trying to gang jump you to rip it out of your head during your school days {I am a talker, not a fighter} - then as college students they will try to talking you into cutting it all off or stress you out to the point of it falling out.

sheesh - women - I enjoy more having men as friends than women.  But if you have a man - usually he won't allow it.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Dsense(m): 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2011
annawhite:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
do i scare u baby
u r not gonna married anymore,r u a* divorcee*

why am i still here? angry angry angry angry
Baby cry cry cry
Why are you attacking me this way . . .So you think i can write something like this or have it mind.
This is not my handwritting . . . . . . .It's never from me, . . . . .Check it out again cry cry cry
This must be a set up from of the haters. cry cry kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Tosinville(m): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2011
Yeah! women q0t problems, some ladies u approach don't wanna accept ur proposal but they still don't wanna see ya walking along with another lady they'll start gettin' jealous wit d way they will be staring at d girl walkin wit'cha will look so absurd to you.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2011
Sure, women are jealous but WE AIN'T GOT SHIT on the men that are jealous spirited! Please, you do not want me to go there.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by chic2pimp(m): 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2011
Pls DO go there
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by yme1(f): 12:08am On Feb 05, 2011
i read all the female post and am like if u all say u aint jealous then who is?

the truth might be hard to say sometimes but the fact is ONE WAY OR ANOTHER WE HUMAN'S ARE ALL JEALOUS .
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 12:13am On Feb 05, 2011
Somebody dared me!

Of course women can be jealous about something. It is not always what a woman look like or who a woman is with. It can be MANY THINGS woman can be jealous of and women are raised to be competitive to get a man's attention. (I don't know why) But, that is the deal.

The poster asked why are WOMEN SO JEALOUS OF EACH OTHER. Maybe these women who claimed that they are not jealous could be jealous of a man or a dog. Women aren't the only subject of jealousy.

On the other hand, MEN are worse when it come to jealousy. One man made a statement that he would kill his wife if she shout out MR CLEAN. (we all know that a brand name)
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by KennyG6(m): 12:13am On Feb 05, 2011
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 12:14am On Feb 05, 2011
Hell hath no man who are punnyless.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by chic2pimp(m): 12:23am On Feb 05, 2011
y me:

i read all the female post and am like if u all say u aint jealous then who is?
Abeg help me ask them oooo

y me link=topic=598274.msg7669308#msg76693
08 date=1296860880]
the truth might be hard to say sometimes but the fact is ONE WAY OR ANOTHER WE HUMAN'S ARE ALL JEALOUS .
[/quote]
True Say. However we can't deny the fact that women are on another planet when it comes to jealousy.

[quote author=Mrs, Chima:

On the other hand, MEN are worse when it come to jealousy. One man made a statement that he would kill his wife if she shout out MR CLEAN. (we all know that a brand name)
Have you ever heard of this saying. . . . . . . . .

Kenny_G:

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 12:26am On Feb 05, 2011
The guy said it on THIS SITE.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrOrton: 12:42am On Feb 05, 2011
iice:

Simply means what it means.
Not everyone has the same tastes. What some people find pretty, others don't and vice versa.
For someone to say, she ain't all that doesn't always mean that they are jealous. They simply don't see prettiness 'others' see.

Anyway. . .it's the matrix. Baby food and minions.

^
Bullshiit!!!

Sometimes I wonder who some of you fink you're deceiving!
What is so glaring and obvious, you turn a'round, twist, paint and sweet tune it to suit and justify your over_rated egos. Mtcheew!!

@POSTER, Nice observation And YOU ALL ARE GUILTY OF IT IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Tosinville(m): 1:00am On Feb 05, 2011
I think Mrz chima needs some ogogoro.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by chic2pimp(m): 1:01am On Feb 05, 2011
Women have said and would probably do worse.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 1:07am On Feb 05, 2011
Tosinville:

I think Mrz chima needs some ogogoro.

I think you need to kiss my entire arse.

chic2pimp:

Women have said and would probably do worse.

Duh! So does men.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrOrton: 1:23am On Feb 05, 2011
Duh! So does men.
aaa-aaa, don't deviate silly! tongue

This was our post>>>Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other?
Leave men ouuta it! angry
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by chic2pimp(m): 1:31am On Feb 05, 2011
As it is , the saying reads "Hell Knows No Fury Like A Woman Scorned" not the other way around. So we can rightly assume that we know which sex is the more bitter one.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Tosinville(m): 1:37am On Feb 05, 2011
Mrz. chima,

You wish a guy like me can kiss ur azz to make ya feel so fly?¿¿ well yo azz is full of rashes, chickenpox and eczema at d lower part of ur left butt so give yo dog to lick.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 1:45am On Feb 05, 2011
Tosinville:

Mrz. chima,

You wish a guy like me can kiss your azz to make ya feel so fly?¿¿ well yo azz is full of rashes, chickenpox and eczema at d lower part of your left butt so give yo dog to lick.

You are the dog. Pucker up.

chic2pimp:

As it is , the saying reads "Hell Knows No Fury Like A Woman Scorned" not the other way around. So we can rightly assume that we know which sex is the more bitter one.

Men are worse.

Mr_Orton:

aaa-aaa, don't deviate silly! tongue

This was our post>>>Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other?
Leave men ouuta it! angry

Awww. You speaking to me now? wo-MEN are jealous of each other. You ARE right! wink
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrOrton: 1:52am On Feb 05, 2011
Awww.  You speaking to me now?  wo-MEN are jealous of each other.  You ARE right!
Proof??
Rubbish you. Keep Dreaming cos I don't remember ultering a letter outta ya name!
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 1:53am On Feb 05, 2011
Then stop quoting me.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrOrton: 1:57am On Feb 05, 2011
Got Proof??
Woman do you know what
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 1:58am On Feb 05, 2011
Snoring.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by chic2pimp(m): 2:00am On Feb 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Men are worse.

. . . . . Yet no knows deems it fit to create the sayin "Hell Knows No Fury Like a Man Scorned"? Yeah Right!!!. Keep living in cloud cuckoo Land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome? / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.