Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? (20615 Views)

Why Are Women so jealous? / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 5:02am On Feb 06, 2011
shotster50:

@Mrs, Chima,

If you wash my shitty boxers e no go badt oh

No amount of water will remove the excess shittiness from your boxers. Invite some friends over, we are having a BBQ this evening!
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 5:04am On Feb 06, 2011
WackyJ1:

The competition starts with the women first, A woman first thinks that the other woman is smarter or has better physical features and then it seems the only way to confirm is via men and thats when the ATTENTION OF MEN THING COMES INTO PLAY,

Women are competing with other women FOR THE ATTENTION OF men. Duh, they will have to start to tear each other down so they can have one up and a chance to get the man's attention. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by excoba101: 5:28am On Feb 06, 2011
Women are competing with other women FOR THE ATTENTION OF men. Duh, they will have to start to tear each other down so they can have one up and a chance to get the man's attention.

It seem to pay to be that way, men also do that to them selves for the attention of women,
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by cold(m): 5:37am On Feb 06, 2011
This is how it works for the ladies as opposed to men

Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 06, 2011
Princek12:

It is unfortunate that those girls were hating on you. Since you are blessed with a phat behind, please flaunt it and buy clothes that fit your body. Those flat behind girls are just jealous and will make disparaging comments about how having a phat behind is unattractive. But, trust me, they wish they had a bootay like yours.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thank you sweet heart! I know thats right! Half of the time some women like myself are simply minding our business and the attitudes, comments and snarls come @ us. Women in my opinion do not necessarily compete for men, but for themselves. A lot of women want to be the "top btch" and having the attention of men while it compliment their image, its not the ultimate goal. Being the woman who turns heads (males but preferably females) as she walk down the hall and being the source of envy for some shallow women is what life is all about. I just do what I have to do to make myself happy and comfortable. Some days I wear fancy clothes and heels and others, I'd wear sweat suits and Jordan sneakers. lol I just dont care to compete, I just do what I like and am in the mood for. . .it's pathetic how we women can be sometimes.

[NOTE]: Unfortunately it's not only strangers. Sometimes girls who I have considered to be my friends end up acting funny towards me out of jealousy as well and I can ALWAYS tell when it happens, always but the beauty about it is I don't care because fake friends come and go. I always say, "if they dont add or subtract a rice grain on my plate, or have any of my bills in their names, then frigg them and their salty feelings". That is what I live by and then can eat the dust my, Polo snow boots make when I walk on by to progress and positivity.  wink smiley
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by shotster50(m): 7:15am On Feb 06, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

No amount of water will remove the excess shittiness from your boxers. Invite some friends over, we are having a BBQ this evening!

Are you inviting me to your swinging party?
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 7:16am On Feb 06, 2011
Sure, why not. You like fire?
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 06, 2011
cold:

grin grin grin

As if men dont check themselves out too; "Does he have bigger balls than me?" "I wish I had his hair" "How did he get those muscles! He's so ripped" etc etc
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by vanitty: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2011
cold:

LOL
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by WackyJ1(m): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Women are competing with other women FOR THE ATTENTION OF men. Duh, they will have to start to tear each other down so they can have one up and a chance to get the man's attention. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
MzD@rkSkin:

Women do not necessarily compete for men, but for themselves. A lot of women want to be the "top btch" and having the attention of men while it compliment their image, its not the ultimate goal. Being the woman who turns heads (males but preferably females) as she walk down the hall and being the source of envy for some shallow women is what life is all about.   wink smiley
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by WackyJ1(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2011
cold:

Lol
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by almoner(m): 10:52am On Feb 06, 2011
It's not always in their nature
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Ranoscky(m): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2011
Na una sabi jare!
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by VERYANGRY(m): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2011
Women re naturally jealous, simple wink
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by koolchicco: 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2011
^^True
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima(f): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2011
We have already ESTABLISHED THAT WOMEN GET JEALOUS.  What we ARE NOW TALKING ABOUT WHY ARE YOU MEN IN DENIAL that YOU DO NOT GET JEALOUS?

If we are going to be real on one aspect, let be real on ALL ASPECTS.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by koolchicco: 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

We have already ESTABLISHED THAT WOMEN GET JEALOUS.  What we ARE NOW TALKING ABOUT WHY ARE YOU MEN IN DENIAL that YOU DO NOT GET JEALOUS?

You may wish to open a new thread 'in that aspect' and stop derailing digressing. angry undecided
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima(f): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2011
There is no derailing and stop running from the truth.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by WackyJ1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

this topic focuses on just one aspect
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by koolchicco: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

There is no derailing and stop running from the truth.

Hear hear:

WackyJ1:

Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima(f): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2011
WackyJ1:

That men are in denial.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by favouredjb(f): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2011
I ll tell you what,i have to agree with rokiatu,babieke and mzd@rskin

i am a victim of all these hate and envy,even from people i even consider friends

about having a very long hair,i have a friend who is always saying,she cant stand any long hair that its better to keep it short,cos ppl compliment my long hair alot

then when i got a job in one organization like that,i had this female boss,who called me to say she noticed i was always flaunting my large hips,that i should buy my pants a size or two bigger!
i can go on and on
the point is ,in as much as we all say beauty is in the eye of the beholder,the truth is some are more beautiful than others,lets just admit

i have never seen anybody who doesnt consider halle berry beautiful

that said,that is not the essence of life,we should try and focus on more important things.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by cold(m): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2011
^^Can we see those hips please tongue
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Princek12(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2011
cold:

^^Can we see those hips please tongue

GBAM!
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2011
favouredjb:

about having a very long hair,i have a friend who is always saying,she cant stand any long hair that its better to keep it short,cos ppl compliment my long hair alot

Damn!! You still hang around with her? shocked shocked

favouredjb:

then when i got a job in one organization like that,i had this female boss,who called me to say she noticed i was always flaunting my large hips,that i should buy my pants a size or two bigger!
i can go on and on

LMFAO! OMG this is the funniest so far.

I bet she must be shapeless. SMH (women)
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Atreides(f): 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2011
rokiatu:

I bet she must be shapeless. SMH (women)
SMH (women like roky)
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2011
Atreides:

SMH (women like roky)
LOL I know where the jealousy is coming from. But get over it already babe.

He don't want you, he's mine angry

[size=3pt]And u and I know I am far from shapeless.[/size]
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by WackyJ1(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2011
favouredjb:

I ll tell you what,i have to agree with rokiatu,babieke and mzd@rskin

i am a victim of all these hate and envy,even from people i even consider friends

Chai! Women
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2011
lmao

better work in a naija male dominated profession.

oyibo sef can say you're being too distracting but naija man no go mind lailai.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by naijasing(f): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2011
is their nature i think so i just pray 4 dem
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2011
Rokiatu what kind of stoopid picture is that on your profile?  angry
The special request was that you do a back-shot. Seems you can't follow simple instructions.  undecided
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Decryptor(m): 12:44am On Feb 07, 2011
Women diss each other because of their sly nature. Some of them are even jealous of men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Makes A Relationship Healthy? / South African Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter As She Puts Her Massive Backside / Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.