Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? (20630 Views)

Why Are Women so jealous? / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by WackyJ1(m): 1:18am On Feb 07, 2011
2buff:

Rokiatu what kind of stoopid picture is that on your profile?  angry
What do you mean stupid? The picture's nice. Rokiatu's a hottie
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 07, 2011
2buff:

Rokiatu what kind of stoopid picture is that on your profile?  angry
The special request was that you do a back-shot. Seems you can't follow simple instructions.  undecided
buhahahahahahahahhaa oh God! grin  grin  grin  What was stoopid, was the first picture.

WackyJ1:

What do you mean silly? The picture's nice. Rokiatu's a hottie
Do not mind him my dear. He wants me to flash skin.

[size=3pt]And I have been warned by my bf not to post such pic anymore[/size]
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 07, 2011
Decryptor:

Women diss each other because of their sly nature. Some of them are even jealous of men.

Surely you mean butch lesbians. undecided
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by ShyOne(f): 4:08am On Feb 07, 2011
Rokiatu:

I love the picture - don't mind the numbskull - you look great and you represent us women very, very well.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by ShyOne(f): 4:14am On Feb 07, 2011
I like the Baby Phat too Mz. Dark

wow, i should post a picture too, now u all have motivated me.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 07, 2011
grin grin grin angry
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by ShyOne(f): 4:46am On Feb 07, 2011
hmmmm

ooopsss

sorry, i just reread it - i see that u r the numbskull.

welllllllll, i like numbskulls too {shy-one trying to walk words back but failing miserably} - please forgive. [looking very sheepish and embarrassed]
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 07, 2011
@Shyone, thanks maam. Do not mind 2buff, we are buddies he was just joking.

Shy-One:

I like the Baby Phat too Mz. Dark

wow, i should post a picture too, now u all have motivated me.
Did I see right? shocked shocked yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Can I hear another yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? grin That will be great wink

Back to topic. By the way, what do you think? I want to hear your view.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 07, 2011
Shy-One:

hmmmm

ooopsss

sorry, i just reread it - i see that u r the numbskull.

welllllllll, i like numbskulls too {shy-one trying to walk words back but failing miserably} - please forgive. [looking very sheepish and embarrassed]
LOL kiss
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by danielmichael(m): 5:34am On Feb 07, 2011
a woman who jealous of other woman or women is actuali unda the influence of amnesiac tontibulation, her cerebral entities is irregularically flucctuating,pensically abnormal,phibobiastically entimological,mansically pseudiopedic and vrivologically frequetic, infact her cerebrum is dingeonically misplaced and tactically inequated, thanku
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 07, 2011
^ Hahaha Obhahiagbon 4 real
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by roymary: 9:50am On Feb 07, 2011
Insecurity is the only reason.

Rokiatu( which kin name be dat sef), is just not a fine girl no matter the pose. phbtttttttttttttttttttt

@daniel micheal , I hope you don't end up wth serious migraine at this rate.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 07, 2011
^^are you finer than her?

i'm not trying to defend the girl, lord knows, but shouldnt it be the denzel types complaining, no offence or if you like, take offence.

and if i had a dollar for every time i've heard "i'd still hit it", i wouldnt be on nl but in vegas.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by roymary: 9:57am On Feb 07, 2011
^^^^
My auntie Tpiah is around again.  I'm finer than you madam Tpiah, I fine pass Rokiatu ( whatever that name means).

I'm a dude, really don;t have to be drop dead gorgeous but you ugly women are just unacceptable. You deserve no husband. . Ooops   

Do you want me to take you to Vegas? I will buy your ticket but we have to share a room. grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 07, 2011
and do you have a wife.

No. undecided

girlfriend sef, you get am?

as per your "fineness", well, somebody may still crush on you anyway!!!

e no concern me.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by roymary: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2011
tpiah!:

and do you have a wife.

No. undecided

girlfriend sef, you get am?

as per your "fineness", well, somebody may still crush on you anyway!!!

e no concern me.

I have fine girlfriends but i need an ugly one, so i chose you. I will take you to Vegas, you cant say NO!!! You've been craving to walk on the strip! Will you at least wait until Summer
I love you Tpiah, for one reason! Simply because you are ugly.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by LilyZ(f): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2011
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by roymary: 10:13am On Feb 07, 2011
tpiah!:

^^are you finer than her?

i'm not trying to defend the girl, lord knows, but shouldnt it be the denzel types complaining, no offence or if you like, take offence.

and if i had a dollar for every time i've heard "i'd still hit it", i wouldnt be on nl but in vegas.

You have a crush on Denzel; too bad you cant snare Denzel but you could get me. I love ugly girls like you ; Denzel didnt fall in love with any kwashiorkor ladies in all of his movies. I'm your last hope.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2011
^^^ Hahahaha cheesy
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Orton10(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2011
roymary:

Rokiatu( [s]which kin name be dat sef), is just not a fine girl no matter the pose. phbtttttttttttttttttttt[/s]

Love your stance bro,
But I'll to disagree with ya on this one - Rokiatu is ok, not bad looking at all. wink
****love 'em lil'fingers of hers tongue****
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by roymary: 10:21am On Feb 07, 2011
^^^
Maybe you are right but i just sketched her without the wig and i didnt get a good picture. Rokiatu must be Auntie Tpiah's step sister.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Ranoscky(m): 10:24am On Feb 07, 2011
Just passin by. . .
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by roymary: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2011
@Rokiatu

Who wears leopard skin shoes again? Abeg, i suspend this your new pic too. Now, u can photoshop the next one. ( thats the only hope for a better pic)

You are jealous because other girls are finer than you but there is a good news, you are finer than Tpiah. shocked grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 07, 2011
^^ Aight lay off my girl, she's doing her thing with what she was given and it DOES look good.
Not every girl can look like Beyonce and not every guy can look like Hrithik [size=4pt](LOLs @ Roki)[/size]. cheesy

I personally wouldn't be ashamed to take Rokiatu to a party. cool
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 07, 2011
LMAO this thread has taken a totally different turn.

@roymary, 95.5% of guys on nland wouldn't called me ugly and I feel bad abt it. (including you)

The 5% that are fine are polite. And for your info, that ain't  a wig. That is my hair. I guess your vision is bad as well.

But I would really appreciate if we stick to the topic.

If you are so obsessed with my ugliness, you can open a special thread on dat. I will be honoured.

Infact I am already feeling great being an ugly girl (well according to you) and getting all this attention.

But lets please stick on topic wink
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by roymary: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2011
Okay, Just kidding! You are a fine girl. I'm Jealous.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Orton10(m): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2011
^
Datz my gurl
 wink

#topic

Jealousy amongst Women - All for the love and attention from Men.
Life to you gurls is like a 1000 staircases,
Wif ev'kitty grappling, fighting and pulling the order - a fight to the top i must confess.
Being a man rocks, cos we get to see the action and give a thumbs up to the fit·test kitty
that survives it to the final landing.  wink
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by kufreabasi(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2011
They are jealous because they don't posses equal body characteristics that worths attractive to the public.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Ikwikwikwi(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2011
they want to have the monopoly of attention. very stupid group of creatures
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by mecylee(f): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2011
I think poster is relly making a poinbt bcs if a lady see a fellow lady who has a big brest more than her she will start calling it a load and milk industery but when she seas one with a smaller breast she will call it flat chest dry yhash and all the not, i think it is a general decease among women they should all go for deliverace
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by maslow: 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2011
Low self esteem
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2011
roymary:

You have a crush on Denzel; too bad you cant snare Denzel but you could get me. I love ugly girls like you ; Denzel didnt fall in love with any kwashiorkor ladies in all of his movies. I'm your last hope.

you no well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Makes A Relationship Healthy? / Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome? / Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.