Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? (20629 Views)

Why Are Women so jealous? / Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Tosinville(m): 2:04am On Feb 05, 2011
Mrz.chima will soon be a change lady about bashing men lol
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrOrton: 2:21am On Feb 05, 2011
Just so you know,
Nofin will give greater joy than to diss the hell outta you!
angry
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by iice(f): 2:31am On Feb 05, 2011
Mr_Orton:

^
Bullshiit!!!

Sometimes I wonder who some of you fink you're deceiving!
What is so glaring and obvious, you turn a'round, twist, paint and sweet tune it to suit and justify your over_rated egos. Mtcheew!!

@POSTER, Nice observation And YOU ALL ARE GUILTY OF IT IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!

Chile, gather yourself.
Anger is the beginning of irrationality grin  And women by large are irrational. . .which constitutes 90% of the men on this site cheesy  As for pot and kettle, that is glaringly obvious who corners that market especially when it comes to egos. Just because all of you men yes all of you as you will paint all of us, can be droningly dense as blatantly displayed, doesn't make us of the females species as dense as you all are.

I gave a explanation of some people's thoughts on why they'd make a statement that most people will misconstrue as jealously.  And some of you'll misaligned synapses are reading cabbage instead of banana.  We don't need to justify anything as females, humans in their entirety do that.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrOrton: 2:45am On Feb 05, 2011
iice:

Chile, gather yourself.
Anger is the beginning of irrationality grin  And women by large are irrational. . .which constitutes 90% of the men on this site cheesy  As for pot and kettle, that is glaringly obvious who corners that market especially when it comes to egos. Just because a[b]ll of you men yes all of you as you will paint all of us[/b], can be droningly dense as blatantly displayed, doesn't make us of the females species[b] as dense as you all are.
[/b]
I gave a explanation of some people's thoughts on why they'd make a statement that most people will misconstrue as jealously.  And some of you'll misaligned synapses are reading cabbage instead of banana.  We don't need to justify anything as females, humans in their entirety do that.

Yeah watever iice!
BTW, I never said anyfin bout being angry, if you figured it out then i guess you've
got a hand in it! wink
And Why not speak for yaself? cos i see no reason why anyone would want to back up an act that
he/she ain't partaking in angry
And see who we've got here talking about egos - The almighty god of snubbing - iice

************I knew I should Included You In that FM wink************
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 05, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Somebody dared me!

Of course women can be jealous about something. It is not always what a woman look like or who a woman is with. It can be MANY THINGS woman can be jealous of and women are raised to be competitive to get a man's attention. (I don't know why) But, that is the deal.

The poster asked why are WOMEN SO JEALOUS OF EACH OTHER. Maybe these women who claimed that they are not jealous could be jealous of a man or a dog. Women aren't the only subject of jealousy.

On the other hand, MEN are worse when it come to jealousy. One man made a statement that he would kill his wife if she shout out MR CLEAN. (we all know that a brand name)

Mrs Chima Mrs Chima Mrs Chima

How many times I called you?

Lets not bring men into this. grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrOrton: 2:51am On Feb 05, 2011
^
Madame Rokiatu so you know see me?
Now say "Goodevening Sir" !! angry
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 05, 2011
Who are you again
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrOrton: 3:01am On Feb 05, 2011
****Insult!**** angry

hehehe,
ok o, no wahala.
You don do your own. tongue
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Mobinga: 3:03am On Feb 05, 2011
True. Iy baffles me. They see a lady with phat arse and start hating.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by iice(f): 3:05am On Feb 05, 2011
Mr_Orton:

Yeah watever iice!
BTW, I never said anyfin bout being angry, if you figured it out then i guess you've
got a hand in it!  wink
And Why not speak for yaself? cos i see no reason why anyone would want to back up an act that
he/she ain't partaking in angry
And see who we've got here talking about egos - The almighty god of snubbing - iice

************I knew I should Included You In that FM  wink************

You can lump me in all the villainous roles if it soothes you.  It doesn't matter what the truth is because people are more presumptuous than they are unassuming.  So to save you the trouble, just tell everyone that i banned you, i stole your shoes, i changed the words in your post, i ate your bread, i married your gf etc.  It usually works. Why should is speak for only one point of view when there are several? Should i be as presuming as you people?  As for snubbing. . .yeah humans have a tendency to have aphasia
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 05, 2011
Mobinga:

True. Iy baffles me. They see a lady with phat arse and start hating.

Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Nobody: 3:06am On Feb 05, 2011
Mr Oroto, please stay on topic! angry angry
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrOrton: 3:23am On Feb 05, 2011
iice:

You can lump me in all the villainous roles if it soothes you.  It doesn't matter what the truth is because people are more presumptuous than they are unassuming.  So to save you the trouble, just tell everyone that i banned you, i stole your shoes, i changed the words in your post, i ate your bread, i married your gf etc.  It usually works. Why should is speak for only one point of view when there are several? Should i be as presuming as you people?  As for snubbing. . .yeah humans have a tendency to have aphasia

Lol. I was just pulling your legs and you know it.
Iice now you've got to get a hold of yourself. You're  taking all this too far!
I never pointed any accusing fingers at anyone for my predicaments neither am I a whiner - If i let such lil'fins
bother me vat much then i should be endowed wif HBP by now.
I take you in high esteem and
Believe it or not, I've got a whole lotta respect for you - I know you better than that.

And you were wrong about one fin - The truth does matters: all the time.  wink
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Mobinga: 3:26am On Feb 05, 2011
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by iice(f): 3:48am On Feb 05, 2011
Mr_Orton:

It doesn't on NL for the most part.
Like i said, to save you the trouble.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Orton10(m): 4:01am On Feb 05, 2011
Ok, Cool - Will keep that in mind.
Well Its lights out for me dear,
Goodnite  Iice  kiss
I'm outta here.  cheesy

******pardon me but, I'm in love wif your font couleur****** wink
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 4:51am On Feb 05, 2011
Whatever.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by shotster50(m): 5:26am On Feb 05, 2011
I see a lot of women are using this site,

The dinner won't cook itself you know.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MzGreat(f): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2011
*singing*
Some people jealous me some people jealous me cos my botfrnd buy jimmy choo for me
Chai chai cha
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 8:13am On Feb 05, 2011
shotster50:

What are women supposed to be doing? Washing your shitty drawers?
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by jaybee3(m): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2011
heck nah
shining ma kondo
If y'all conclude the only thing we are usefull for is our kondo then y'all might well shine and in turn help preserve it's pristine condition. hehehhehehehe
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2011
I am allergic to kondos.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by jaybee3(m): 8:28am On Feb 05, 2011
some are gold plated u know
do u dig those?
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MrsChima1(f): 8:29am On Feb 05, 2011
No. How do you delete nairaland account?
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by jaybee3(m): 8:38am On Feb 05, 2011
users can't but admin should be able to. I doubt he will do it though
u can only remove ur posts
u wanna leave?
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by annawhite(f): 10:02am On Feb 05, 2011
Mr_Orton:

Lol. I was just pulling your legs and you know it.
Iice now you've got to get a hold of yourself. You're  taking all this too far!
I never pointed any accusing fingers at anyone for my predicaments neither am I a whiner - If i let such lil'fins
bother me vat much then i should be endowed wif HBP by now.
I take you in high esteem and
Believe it or not, I've got a whole lotta respect for you - I know you better than that.

dis is u eating ur words bak,wat a shame
u no kno ya level
Orton1_0:

Ok, Cool - Will keep that in mind.
Well Its lights out for me dear,
Goodnite  Iice  kiss
I'm outta here.  cheesy

******pardon me but, I'm in love wif your font couleur****** wink
se aw hard u tryin 2 impres iice,told u before it wnt b long b4 u meet ur match on NL
It a shame dat ur match is a lady
omo se as u d sober hehehehehe
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by MissyB3(f): 10:48am On Feb 05, 2011
Humans in general tend to spite that which intimidates them. Women are more dramatic so it's more evident in us . . . . It's not like the men are exempted.
Women display this inferiority complex in different ways : unnecessary attack, gossip etc.
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by koolchicco: 10:57am On Feb 05, 2011
shotster50:

I wonder oo grin
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Orton10(m): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2011
O-O-O-O-O-O-O--O!!!! angry angry
This Gurl Ara-ana agbagi 
Anna leave me the hell alone, you've cost me 2 bans aready! tongue
What do you want from me, craving me attention I presume, huh?

I never told you and your pathetic so called "man" that I was down
for a triple sin now did I?  undecided
Don't tell me this is Jealousy?
Why keep stalking me? Was I telling you to keep shut a crime?
And You wished I dissed iice don't you??
And does my flirting and so called "eating of my words" make me a lesser man?
Gurl I switch moods like daipers, and who I diss, when and how - Its my Call n not yours.
If You would love to see her dissed that much, then go get someonelse to do the dirty work for you.

Sidenote: Anna you know what? Lets settle this outside like Man &  Akun-na,
Pick any dumb thread and time, My derailing this thread on you ain't worth it. Now go!!!
Just had tedious jog and In die need of a shower - get back to later!
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by annawhite(f): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2011
Orton1_0:

THis Gurl Ara-ana agbagi
Anna leave the hell alone, you've cost me 2 bans aready! tongue
Gurl I switch moods like daipers, and who I diss, when and how - Its my Call n not yours.
If You would love to see her dissed that much, then go get someonelse to do the dirty work for you.

Pick any dumb thread and time, My derailing this thread on you ain't worth it. Now go!!!

one word for ya!

loser!

she dissed u,

sidenote:dont met out your frustrations on me,fight it out ohhohohoho u cant cos she is too strong for you.
u r nothing but a 100miles of bad road and u kno wat
im gonna take a detour

go get ur balls where u left them,i didnt castrate u
impotent fool
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by annawhite(f): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2011
Orton1_0:

This Gurl Ara-ana agbagi 
Anna leave me the hell alone, you've cost me 2 bans aready! tongue

dnt want to derail this thread and im done fighting u

i dnt fight with men can even get thier dik up
ur case is pathethic as is it
go and work on ur dick and when u r out of surgery we can talk

impotent dog
Re: Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? by Orton10(m): 11:29am On Feb 05, 2011
Hurting again I see  shocked - whats wif the insults?
You must be wondering why I'ven't dissed you by now - Sometimes you remind me of someone.
You're just not the insultive type, Its written all over you.
A woman of v.few words and yet you keep selling tantrums.

angry
And I thought I told you to get a Grammar tutor??
Sometimes I even feel ashamed of quoting your posts - no kidding.

Sidenote: Are you a perv darling?
Whats ya business wif a Nigga's balls??
i didnt castrate u impotent fool
- hehehe - I laugh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Makes A Relationship Healthy? / Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba Men: Cutest or Most Handsome? / Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.