Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,926 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Should I Block And Blacklist Her? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Block And Blacklist Her? (65766 Views)

Please, How Can I Block Some Pictures In My Phone From Being Viewed By An Outsid / Should I Block This Girl? / Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by frugal(m): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
vybzkartel:
I proposed love to her though knowing that she had a guy
Wanted to marry her but she said she will think about it. Later she said No so I moved on.

I decided to avoid her totally since I wanted the feeling I had for her to die since I couldn't get her...I wouldn't call nor message for about a month and then she would either call or message me. This cycle has gone on for about three years. Anytime I decide to forget her, she will call or message asking why I don't call and bla bla. When she does that and I decide to call or message her, she would give excuses and hang up or quit chats.

When I shun her, she will find her way back to call me or message me. Should I blacklist her and block her on messenger?

If she doesn't love me and can't date me, why can't she let me be? Please advise

I think she likes you and just wants to be friends. Does everything have to be Bleep Bleep Bleep? Be her friend biko.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nehyooh(m): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
She's a confused girl. Never pick her call again, sooner or later she go tire and forget about you.
Man up bro !

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
ClownPrinceOfPi:

Ehya sorry you hear just accept this humble offering from me.Just find pure water and wash it down you hear.Eat it and sleep well. wink

Nobody should attack me ooh.Just trying to help a brother.
It might look funny but I pray you never face a dire situation like me where you will be mocked when you seek help to survive.Thank you sir.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by paparazi1(m): 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
vybzkartel:
Wanted to marry her but she said she will think about it. Later she said No so I moved on.

I decided to avoid her totally since I wanted the feeling I had for her to die since I couldn't get her...I wouldn't call nor message for about a month and then she would either call or message me. This cycle has gone on for about three years. Anytime I decide to forget her, she will call or message asking why I don't call and bla bla. When she does that and I decide to call or message her, she would give excuses and hang up or quit chats.

When I shun her, she will find her way back to call me or message me. Should I blacklist her and block her on messenger?

If she doesn't love me and can't date me, why can't she let me be? Please advise
Infant kpokpo, how old are u. Confirm you don't know what you want abi?. If you dont take decision now, you will destroy yourself. okay
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by biztunde: 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ogaa blockkk jhor...
https://www.bfm1998..com
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Reex12(m): 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Pussy asss niggarrrs everywhere
I dey shame for you Bros op....

As she dey use you do spare tire incase the main tire bust

Why not be a real niggarrr and bang her asss shaperly and move on
Bros op if you nor fit bang her ass now then just pretend to love her and wait and pray make her main tire bust immediately the main tire bust then she will be vulnerable..take advantage and bang her asss then move on and block her.
Nonsense..all these small small girls go dey form smart.. imagine dey use our niggarrr take dey do spare tire
sent a pm bro
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by GalPissetzky: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
vybzkartel:

break her leg first
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Reex12(m): 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Pussy asss niggarrrs everywhere
I dey shame for you Bros op....

As she dey use you do spare tire incase the main tire bust

Why not be a real niggarrr and bang her asss shaperly and move on
Bros op if you nor fit bang her ass now then just pretend to love her and wait and pray make her main tire bust immediately the main tire bust then she will be vulnerable..take advantage and bang her asss then move on and block her.
Nonsense..all these small small girls go dey form smart.. imagine dey use our niggarrr take dey do spare tire
sent a pm bro
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Xano(m): 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
vybzkartel:

It's simple. Be with another lady who is of delight to you and you to her.
As for this one, blacklist and permanently move on.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by adegeye38(m): 11:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
vybzkartel:

give your life to Jesus my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
praiseneo:
baba just state ur point and excuse oyinbo abeg

I did but seems you got comprehending issues..
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Mypeople2(m): 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
vybzkartel:

No, don't block her ..allow the small girl dey use your head dey play like biro game

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by jubrilELsudan: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

COMMON SENSE SHOULD TELL YOU THAT SHE IS A WINTCH AND SHE HAS BLOCKED YOUR DESTINY OF MARRYING ANOTHER WOMAN.

NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE PLAIN EVIL.

RUN AWAY FROM THEM.

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by bluefilm: 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
I hate it when fools seek advice.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Gabflex: 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
shes keeping you as a vice boyfriend or subtitle, bro no allow woman play u mind games nah, things don change.
Guys don't give a Bleep anymore

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by ogele: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Small girl just dey run you street, you dey jonz, u come for field dey seek advice. All this GRA children, they can love and fumble huh. Jelly fish dem. Guy enter field, better kpanla full ground.

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by creepsyme(f): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
vybzkartel:

Do everything possible to avoid her, she is a potential time bomb!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by stanliwise(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
vybzkartel:

When she chat you back what do you tell her?
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by stanliwise(m): 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
jubrilELsudan:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID.

COMMON SENSE SHOULD TELL YOU THAT SHE IS A WINTCH AND SHE HAS BLOCKED YOUR DESTINY OF MARRYING ANOTHER WOMAN.

NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE PLAIN EVIL.

RUN AWAY FROM THEM.
grin grin grin grin This your comment get as e be but it just sounds so funny
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by phazotron(m): 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
vybzkartel:

Block that fool.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
lefulefu:
instead of you to block her number and move on with your life u wasted good three years hoping and waiting on someone who is already probably married.she is just using you to trip her own ego.Is it the size of her ass or boobs dat cant make u move on? move on and get a girl who is sexier than her.do that and u will forget she even exist.stop allowing a girl to use u trip her ego.

It fit b yansh matter ooooogringrin
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Pearly255(f): 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
It’s a pity I’ve actually made a guy feel this way without noticing.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by samonak(m): 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Guy first of all, how old are you??

And to spare yourself the fücking back and forth, why don't you just block and ghost her once and for all?? You dey allow that kind girl live rent-free for your mind for 3 good years.. Smh püssy ass nigga like you, better man the fück up and do what you should have done all these while! angry
Guy I respect you die. A cold mean Bleep keeping it real. Tuale Baba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by praiseneo(m): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
McBrooklyn:

I did but seems you got comprehending issues..
wetin dis one de talk mtchw
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by jom28gy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
Did smart phones, blocked or blacklist someone, how?
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Segzy19: 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
When you are ready to free yourself, na you go do your freedom by yourself. E be like say u never ready for now...
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Just frustrated.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by phazotron(m): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Pearly255:
It’s a pity I’ve actually made a guy feel this way without noticing.

Don't worry, what goes around comes back around
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Akinboboz(m): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
You be her plan B, if plan A didn't work out, then, she'll switch to u. Anyway, follow ur mind, get a pretty Bae, tell her u have someone already, trust me, she'll back off.
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
praiseneo:
wetin dis one de talk mtchw

Blah blah blah...
Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by ClownPrinceOfPi: 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
If any bitch tries this with me, she'll become the coup d'etat president of men are scum fc.Foolish women.

1 Like

Re: Should I Block And Blacklist Her? by Jaqenhghar: 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
MMXX:
You're just punishing yourself

You know all her gimmicks and you're still falling for such. She still wants you wrapped around her fingers,probably for financial gains who knows
Or to boost her ego.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.