Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating (7865 Views)

Poll: Rate the president?

Approve: 20% (74 votes)
Disapprove: 72% (263 votes)
Indifferent: 7% (27 votes)
This poll has ended

President Jonathan's Approval Rating Was 60% In November - NOI Polls / Jonathan’s Approval Needed To Demolish Amigo Supermarket / Looks Like Jonathan's Approval Ratings Has Hit The Roof? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by Muza(m): 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2011
Nsiman:

N.l opinion polls is unrellyable, many here have multiple user names, as such we go to the field.

Beaf,pls dnt make me laugh, pls
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 13, 2011
Which motion? Can you point to any section of NL or any other forum where decision on which thread is stickied is subject to motion? Haba, ore.
I opened the threads in official capacity as moderator of this section and invariably coordinator of activities here, not on personal level as member. I implored people to go and register, initiated an issues-based campaign thread, opened polls etc. I don't know where the monopoly is coming from. Maybe I should extend the right to warn and PM to members too.

I am the Mod, as long as the forum owner wants me there, and the duty of a moderator, politics at that, is to make the section as interesting and lively as possible by coming with initiatives. In newspaper sites, it is common to find opinion polls by the side, with different topics from time to time, on NVS & SR, there are opinion polls, special corners for articles on raging topics(like the Philip Emegwali conundrum, CIV crisis, sit-tight leaders etc). When NVS stickied articles on Philip Emegwali for over 3 months now, nobody says they are against PE. We try to come up with initiatives here by initiating polls and opening discussions of very important national issues, here is the result.

All the threads I stickied are clearly official and far from border on personal inclinations.
When we opened the thread/poll on PDP primary, and GEJ won by landslide, the Atiku or IBB people did not raise this kind of accusations. Guys, let's learn to avoid unnecessary suspicion.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by Muza(m): 12:29am On Feb 13, 2011
Carry go Oga moderator
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by marvix(m): 7:54am On Feb 13, 2011
Jarus you have become overbearingly boring. Ok pls explain how the topic that dealt with Tinubus foisting of his relatives on elective posts in the AC disappeared to oblivion, why is it that all unfounded threads on GEJ always remain on top. I'm one of the many who have decided to keep quiet on this forum since a lot of peeps here think dat they can blackmail us to vote out GEJ, GEJ will win d elections because those who love his person are in the majority, on that day don't expect all that vote for Jonathan 2 advertise their votes nd I want to plead that the aggresive minority should not force their opinion on a passive majority, we are unshaken in our support for GEJ not because of what he has done but what he will do, not because he is d best but because he is a new chapter not because he is PDP but because he wld b d one 2 end the PDP in Nigeria, I wish you all Goodluck as you go ahead with ur polls
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by Kobojunkie: 8:00am On Feb 13, 2011
^^^^ Are you alright at all undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by marvix(m): 8:04am On Feb 13, 2011
@Kobo, I'm not alrite have any prescription?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by Kobojunkie: 8:20am On Feb 13, 2011
marvix:

@Kobo, I'm not alrite have any prescription?

Sure!!! OPEN YOUR EYES please!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by fstranger3(m): 8:29am On Feb 13, 2011
Mr. Jarus Nairaland,

Please ignore these detractors, they are up to no good. Please focus on the job at hand, else you'd give no other option than to go nuclear.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by marvix(m): 8:42am On Feb 13, 2011
@kobo, there may b a speck in my eye but I sure can c d log in ur eye!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by fstranger3(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2011
marvix:

@kobo, there may b a speck in my eye but I sure can c d log in your eye!

Could that be due to the fact that she is getting old and losing touch?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by Kobojunkie: 8:45am On Feb 13, 2011
marvix:

@kobo, there may b a speck in my eye but I sure can c d log in your eye!
^^^ Oh, Pray tell, what log do you see in my eye?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by doja(m): 9:23am On Feb 13, 2011
@ Jarus
Please you are doing a great job. You are the reason I check up th Politics forum daily.

@ topic

The president's approval rating will continue to fall as long as he continues to surround himself with known looters and those politicians who have overtime been known to do this country no good.He has got not the finese of a president, his choice of words does not show him as someone who is articulate and so on.

If the opposition get there acts together I do not see the PDP winning the presidency with this man.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 13, 2011
On the Tinubu/AC family thread, I have no idea of where it is. I didn't touch any thread on Tinubu/AC/family imposition. Maybe it degenerated into fights and other Mods here delete it. It's not even impossible that the thread is still around but due to no activities drew to back pages. I have been accused of deleting a thread in the past, but I dug up the thread from page 3 and the accuser looked stupid. Everything on NL is Mod's fault.

I don't know why approval rating which is common everywhere in the world is turning to a big deal here. This is like any other poll. For the fact that this poll is not favouring some people's man, they are calling for my head. Some past polls have favoured this same person and nobody raised this kind of allegation. It's a pity.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by osifred(m): 11:57am On Feb 13, 2011
wesley80:

@Jarus,
Since when did u start obeying the will of "forumites"? Let me guess; whenever it suits your clandestine sadistic propaganda campaign right?
Fact is 95% of those that wld vote and flap their tongues the loudest on this thread are marooned 4 good outside the shores of the country they claim to know so much abt and mort probably, do not know what a Voters card look like. So while u prepare to sit back and gloat, just give yrself credit 4 what u've achieved which is no more than instigating an assembly of irrelevant haterz.

guy ur intellectual capacity is nt in vain u hav nailled it at d right spot for dis reason i want to be ur friend.
If u r on facebuk add me: woko swaggaholic fred
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by illusion2: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2011
Jarus:

I am the Mod MUBARAK , as long as the forum owner wants me there, and the duty of a moderator, politics at that, is to make the section as interesting and lively as possible by coming with initiatives. In newspaper sites, it is common to find opinion polls by the side, with different topics from time to time, on NVS & SR, there are opinion polls, special corners for articles on raging topics(like the Philip Emegwali conundrum, CIV crisis, sit-tight leaders etc). When NVS stickied articles on Philip Emegwali for over 3 months now, nobody says they are against PE. We try to come up with initiatives here by initiating polls and opening discussions of very important national issues, here is the result.

I guess this sums it up grin grin

Anyway,your taking time to respond is appreciated,what I'm saying is that other topics deserved to be at the top of the section as well,not only those started by Mr Mubarak Jarus .

You are a good guy with an eye on future political leadership in Nigeria,you need to start being accountable from here - ask Hosni smiley
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2011
Future political amibtion? Maybe. The Hosni way? You and I know that cannot happen in Naija.
Anyway, I have heard you and will like to promote interesting topics opened by members too on top spots.
Kajiko? smiley
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by illusion2: 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2011
Yeeeee ! We don win ,we don win ! Power to the people !!! grin grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2011
illusion2:

I guess this sums it up grin grin

Anyway,your taking time to respond is appreciated,what I'm saying is that other topics deserved to be at the top of the section as well,not only those started by Mr Mubarak Jarus .

You are a good guy with an eye on future political leadership in Nigeria,you need to start being accountable from here - ask Hosni smiley

By any chance, can you give us an idea of what topics you would rather like to see pinned to the top of the page? Why should YOUR selections be honored OVER mine, or EVERYONE ELSES?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by Demdem(m): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2011
Me i voted disapproved. Shikena!!!!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by MaiSuya(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2011
KAI! na jarus dey dey fire like zees schiockin!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by omanzo02: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

By any chance, can you give us an idea of what topics you would rather like to see pinned to the top of the page? Why should YOUR selections be honored OVER mine, or EVERYONE ELSES?

Naaa waaooo! is kobojunkie anyway a.k.a Aisha2 or just attempting a palace coup?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2011
^^^ How dare you? let me guess, I have no right to independent thought?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by omanzo02: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ How dare you? let me guess, I have no right to independent thought?

Hahahaha! keep your ranting to yourself, such don't work on me and i don't live in your world, If illusion2 for example made an interesting selection I expect it to be honoured over yours.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2011
WOW . . . . Someone sure thinks too high of himself there ? jeezzz!!!
undecided undecided
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by MaiSuya(m): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2011
ROTFLMGBAO!!!   grin grin grin grin grin grin Really this thread is becoming just too hilarious for my liking.

abeg make una stop am.

We are supposed to be gauging the popularity-- or otherwise--of our dear president. . .
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by mrofficial(m): 12:49am On Feb 14, 2011
@hannie

^ DUH  Huh

u have always been intellectually challenged, why I am surprised ?

your VOTE COUNTS FOR NOTHING DUDE!!!!!!!

PDP will win, GEJ will remain President and the heavens will not fall . . .if u like challenge it till your last bone break off ba your wahala be dat!

sad . . .but what do we do ? siddon look  Cry

This election has been rigged . . . opposition cant win nada!!!  Cry

Jonathan might well be the one to take this country further downhill . . . . Cry

Go away with your stiff brain. It is people like you that make them feel they can still rig. Please keep your negative views to yourself, we are not monkey banana.

When GEJ debacle shall ring in everyone's ear and glaring come April, will they announce GEJ as the winner 
---

It's not compulsory that you stand up, so sit for as along as you can. Lazy pikin!  You must been living under a rock.

One more thing, please stop infecting ready Nigerians. You're like a virus in the community.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by mallorca(m): 3:52am On Feb 14, 2011
Nigeria Get President?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 14, 2011
WOW! I so love the way things are going now.The mere mention of GEJ seems to be giving a lot of people here sleepless nights and High blood pressure.I will after this thread start another one that concerns GEJ again so that some people's blood pressure would continue to rise.My only prayer is that stroke or heart attack wont be the result.So much hatred for a man that has barely stayed one year just because he is from the Minority tribe.We have more Mallams and those who use Kpo! as plate to eat here(Yorubas) so I am not too surprise at this hatred for the minority.And on a more serious note,we need to ask ourselves who are those responsible for how the country is today? They are the Hausas and Yorubas who have ruled this country all through the years.Obasonjo and Shonekan representing the Yorubas ruled for a total of 12 years.The Hausa misrule came about with Tafawa-Balewa,Gowon,Murtala,Shagari,Buhari,Babangida,Abacha,Abdusalam and Yar'adua.Now you all come representing your Western Nigeria and Norther Nigeria using unguarded utterances on a Man from the minority tribe because you are in the majority so can open a thread and pour out your Venom after your Looting leaders have destroyed the nation for about 50 years? You are all expecting Magic within 1year? Na so! You guys should continue,but some of us understand that the hate for Jonathan is nothing but Tribal or else why dont we have 60% of these Tribalist here on nairaland support someone like Pat Utomi? or is Buhari and Ribadu more inteligent and hard working than him? Of course the main reason for this hatred for Jonathan is Tribal and I truely pray God in his infinite mercy will cause a revolution that will make the 6 geopolitical zones go different ways.Sets of Tribalist without anything to contribute to the National Purse but only interested in leadership role so that we shall continue to produse the Likes of Abacha,Buhari,Babangida,Obasonjo,Abdusalam, (Those who in the past have crippled this nation)
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by rasputinn(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2011
Good job yes
There's room to do a better job and more room to make it best
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by rasputinn(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2011
Ozin:

WOW! I so love the way things are going now.The mere mention of GEJ seems to be giving a lot of people here sleepless nights and High blood pressure.I will after this thread start another one that concerns GEJ again so that some people's blood pressure would continue to rise.My only prayer is that stroke or heart attack wont be the result.So much hatred for a man that has barely stayed one year just because he is from the Minority tribe.We have more Mallams and those who use Kpo! as plate to eat here(Yorubas) so I am not too surprise at this hatred for the minority.And on a more serious note,we need to ask ourselves who are those responsible for how the country is today? They are the Hausas and Yorubas who have ruled this country all through the years.Obasonjo and Shonekan representing the Yorubas ruled for a total of 12 years.The Hausa misrule came about with Tafawa-Balewa,Gowon,Murtala,Shagari,Buhari,Babangida,Abacha,Abdusalam and Yar'adua.Now you all come representing your Western Nigeria and Norther Nigeria using unguarded utterances on a Man from the minority tribe because you are in the majority so can open a thread and pour out your Venom after your Looting leaders have destroyed the nation for about 50 years? You are all expecting Magic within 1year? Na so! You guys should continue,but some of us understand that the hate for Jonathan is nothing but Tribal or else why dont we have 60% of these Tribalist here on nairaland support someone like Pat Utomi? or is Buhari and Ribadu more inteligent and hard working than him? Of course the main reason for this hatred for Jonathan is Tribal and I truely pray God in his infinite mercy will cause a revolution that will make the 6 geopolitical zones go different ways.Sets of Tribalist without anything to contribute to the National Purse but only interested in leadership role so that we shall continue to produse the Likes of Abacha,Buhari,Babangida,Obasonjo,Abdusalam, (Those who in the past have crippled this nation)

Q.E.D aka GBAM
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by AjanleKoko: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2011
Well, for now one has to be indifferent. He's said a lot of good things, and made a lot of good moves, but I feel he's not secure right now for obvious reasons. A much better assessment can be done after he wins the elections.

Note I said after he wins. The various assorted clowns lining up can't unseat him. Nigerians won't vote for any of those guys, no matter how much noise is made by them.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating by phacyde: 8:21am On Feb 14, 2011
GEJ will not perform. He should have just organized a free and fair election and handed power to the winner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Melaye Serious With His "Fight Against Corruption" / EFCC Vs Okorocha: Buhari Does Not Believe In Igbo Presidency - Reno Omokri / Osun Government Cancels Independence Day Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.