Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

I Felt Cheated By My Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Felt Cheated By My Girl (61802 Views)

Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by stacyadams: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:
Good evening Nairalanders

I'm sorry for bringing up to this platform but is of necessity for me to bring it . I've been hearing it from people but I don't know how they do feel about it. I've heard stories about how a lady cheating on her guy and a man cheating, but all these stories I do see them as fantasy or something that is not real. I've heard about a lady killing herself because of her boyfriend and I've heard about a boy taking sniper because of a lady.

Recently, I was in love with a lady in my office and this lady she is 35 years of age, I am 37 years of age and I asked out, we started dating after a period of time, she told me about herself, after all in the place of her work, she has dated about three different persons that she had sex with them. People in the office do gossip about her because of how waryward life. They do call her prositute. With all that, I still love her.

Before I came on board, she told me about her neighbour and all what they've done like touching and kissing was the highest they have done and I said ok.

We started dating and working towards marriage. At a time, we got intimate. I never knew that she was still seen her neighbor. She do go to his room to charge her phone. I never knew that they were having sex and she was having sex with me. she always claim that I'm the only person she is having sex with but I have this kind of feeling that she is cheating on me. I do always argue and challenged her faithfulness and at the end, she will put up a defensive mode accusing me that I didn't trust her.

Some days ago, when i challenged her with evidence of cheating. She confessed to me about how she and her neighbour been having sex and I was heartbroken, that night, I slept in a house I couldn't get it, I never knew that I love her so much, that was a period I knew that I was deeply in love with her. I feel like dying, I feel like everything is over. I love her so much, I want to marry her. Few days ago, I travelled to meet with my parents and discussed my marriage issues with them, I told my girl about it but she didn't blive. With all these, she didn't feel remorseful. I wish I had never met her. I am in pain.. What should I do? I am a confused man now.

Please move to front-page. I will appreciate it. Thanks.

Man up bro. WTF
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by pooozeee(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

I'm sorry for bringing up to this platform but is of necessity for me to bring it . I've been hearing it from people but I don't know how they do feel about it. I've heard stories about how a lady cheating on her guy and a man cheating, but all these stories I do see them as fantasy or something that is not real. I've heard about a lady killing herself because of her boyfriend and I've heard about a boy taking sniper because of a lady.

Recently, I was in love with a lady in my office and this lady she is 35 years of age, I am 37 years of age and I asked out, we started dating after a period of time, she told me about herself, after all in the place of her work, she has dated about three different persons that she had sex with them. People in the office do gossip about her because of how waryward life. They do call her prositute. With all that, I still love her.

Before I came on board, she told me about her neighbour and all what they've done like touching and kissing was the highest they have done and I said ok.

We started dating and working towards marriage. At a time, we got intimate. I never knew that she was still seen her neighbor. She do go to his room to charge her phone. I never knew that they were having sex and she was having sex with me. she always claim that I'm the only person she is having sex with but I have this kind of feeling that she is cheating on me. I do always argue and challenged her faithfulness and at the end, she will put up a defensive mode accusing me that I didn't trust her.

Some days ago, when i challenged her with evidence of cheating. She confessed to me about how she and her neighbour been having sex and I was heartbroken, that night, I slept in a house I couldn't get it, I never knew that I love her so much, that was a period I knew that I was deeply in love with her. I feel like dying, I feel like everything is over. I love her so much, I want to marry her. Few days ago, I travelled to meet with my parents and discussed my marriage issues with them, I told my girl about it but she didn't blive. With all these, she didn't feel remorseful. I wish I had never met her. I am in pain.. What should I do? I am a confused man now.

Save your self from future danger, don't marry her so that you won't regret it later, even if you marry her, she will still cheat on you

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Crownstar01: 10:10am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

Apropos, why would you marry a 35-year old woman? Look for a much younger woman. For example, 25, 26 or something.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by engrbayo1720(m): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2020
My brother, jst ignore the criticism part of every advice pple are giving u here and try to look at the bitter truth in it, if u ask for advice den u need to be ready for anything u see and at the end u get some points.Now my own advice for you is this, there is nothing bad in dating a girl of that kind of attitude if that's her past and she is ready to live a new life after meeting you afterall we dnt knw ur past too BUT wat make it worst is after u hv given her chance to change and a girl of 35yrs is still not focus on a single man to marry soon but rather engaging in that act,I beg my brother after u married alot of issues will arise.My own opinion is jst let her know u are not confused abt her love and u have to suspend the marriage plans for now until she is ready spiritually, emotionally and physically.Jst pls during this time dnt take the relationship serious for now. After some time nobody will tell you before you do wat is best for u, it's not easy jst breaking relationship like pple are advising you here especially when u love the person so much.No try am suddenly like that o so u will not go and do unthinkable things pls.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2020
Bros telling a girl not cheat is like telling them not to urinate or take a poo grin grin grin ;Dif you know how many deeksis offered to them on a daily basis you go fear.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by madakx: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2020
Guy move on this community peku ain't for you alone so continue drilling that Toto and when it time leave
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Charmingrascal(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2020
Bros u are 35 dating and even planning to marry a remorseless cheat and here you are asking us what to do

Bros I don't mean to disrespect but your 25 years old younger brother will not be proud of you for even asking us wat to do.

I would have adviced u to continue hitting the coochy but u might end up getting a disease.

Run from that community coochy
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by TROLL11: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2020
that is the only one u know and u are ranting. i bet seun balls on this. she is fucking more than one guy
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Omowumi222: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2020
Marry her and regret for the rest of your life,she will Bleep all your brothers,At 35 yet she never retire ,bros you better let her go,else u should be ready to do DNA of all of ur children
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Drfernandez(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2020
Ishilove:
What should you do? Leave her. I don't know why at age 35 she is still fvcking up and down instead of focusing on how to settle and raise a family. It is that same spirit of lust that has prevented her from settling down. She get ogbonge marine spirit.

See, better look for someone else who knows what she wants out of life and leave Aunty Animashaun to her devices, because she will carry the same promiscuity into marriage and you will end up raising another man's children.

OP, listen to this woman who is already 38 and never married before because she commented based on experience. According to her, it is the spirit of lust and promiscuity that has made your unfaithful girlfriend not to settle down at 35. They know themselves too well.

Leave the unfaithful woman.

4 Likes

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by GeneralPula: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2020
This OP is sounding like a man that’s just having is first good sex experience, with the hoe she’s claiming to love..

It’s not so good for a man not to have experienced a great sex before reaching certain Age. Every grow man is bound to meet with at least a hoe in his lifetime and these hoes are mostly perfect at sex which makes weak grow men to start feeling in lust, which they call love..

In Nigeria, 98% of lady that are 35 upward are expired Hoes but can be good in sex and will always use that sex as a tool to manipulate. The OP was having a good fuckks with the company joe and that was the beginning of his problem..

You can’t know a woman but if you wanna see their ways, visit hotels or guest house. You may even see the Apple of your eye coming for short time..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by joyandfaith: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

you have low self esteem . at 37. ha. grandpa!!!
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Sanishu: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2020
Bros u have successfully cut your own share,

move on.

Then find a girl in poly or Uni , I mean young girl ooo, toast her and get married ,and continue to enjoy your life .
Life is simple.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by luminouz(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2020
Angelfrost:

Yeah, the post is clearly made up, as most of them are... But, such men and scenarios are real! It is shocking the kind of weak men that abound these days! So shocking!!!

I concur
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by cray91(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2020
This shiit ain't worth commenting ON but let me just drop this on this Trash thread
davedy:

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Peace666: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
At 37 and you are still like this,you are even the one looking for her trouble because she didn't hide her wayward lifestyle from you but as a lover boy,you ignored,so enjoy your relationship and go ahead with your marriage plans and stop complaining,you weren't sleepwalking when you agreed to still date her after she opened up to you.

Hmm! I really like this Zzor girl.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Shed2013(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
At 37 and you are still like this,you are even the one looking for her trouble because she didn't hide her wayward lifestyle from you but as a lover boy,you ignored,so enjoy your relationship and go ahead with your marriage plans and stop complaining,you weren't sleepwalking when you agreed to still date her after she opened up to you.

E shock you!!

God no go shame us
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by pansophist(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2020
Women only cheat on simps, which obviously you are. She is with you due to lack of options. You are a ceremonial fiance with a chance of being the provider husband, while she continues her adventure in riding deeks infinitely. She doesn't love, care or deeply wants be with you. When the choice becomes unavailable, the available becomes the choice. At 37, I have to teach you these, I weep.

At 37 years, did you grew up under a rock? If you still didnt understand women at your age, then I genuinely feel sorry for you. She knows she can get away with her deek riding lifestyle, hence she keeps cheating while with you. At worse, she would give you some brain shattering sex and cry a bit, act moody a bit, rob your bald skull and you'll immediately start begging that honey it is fine, I've forgiven you, just promise me you wont cheat on me again . grin

You probably grew up without dating lots of women, hence, you're over valuing a 35 years old pre-menopausal woman, when you can go for a girl younger that haven't loose her youthfulness. At 37 years, you're at your peak sexual market value, why not compliment and respect your hustle by looking for a young woman that will spend her best years with you? Making her less likely to cheat because she has been with fewer guys and still retain her ability to bond with you?

The fact you're still even contemplating of marrying her, and begging the mod to advertise your stupidity by pushing this to the front page only goes to show how pathetically unmanly you are, and a weak ass male. I'm not surprise, if I'm a woman, I'll probably cheat as well, I want a real man, not a weakling. I can even bet that you'll still go back and beg her, and continue because you have scarcity mindset.

Oya , go and beg her, forgive her, and blame it on the devil on her behalf. And dont let her deny you her rewarding sex, because you're a wonderful and understanding husband to be. Mumu

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Worksunlimited: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

Move on, man!

Truth is, poo happens.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2020
How can someone believe this kind of story.. it's obvious he made it up..
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Kennedyiheme02: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2020
how can a 37 yr old man marry a 35 yr old woman for christ sake... a 35 yr old woman is equivalent to a 60 yr old woman... this simping is grade A

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Shed2013(m): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2020
Lee99:
This matter get as e be lol, What do you want us on NL to tell a 37-year-old grown ass man like you, my only advice for you is to dump her and look for younger lady, you are approaching the peak of your SMV and she is in great decline so don’t let her tie you down with marriage. Shalom

E shock you??

The lady is not the one tie the man but the man himself want to tie himself all in the name of manage or fucking shit marriage or whatever, go and take a bottle of Hero and cool your temper man life's goes on .....God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by hamxee33(m): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2020
The girl baba lawo strong I swear!!!
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by IDERAWOLE(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

Quite a number of responses here felt you're behaving and talking like a 27yr old. Even at 27, some guys are presidential materials.

Anyway, age doesn't add up for emotional maturity in all cases.

You're definitely one of the slow to mature emotionally. I can figure that out.

Just thank your stars that all of these are happening right now. The lady is wayward but a matured one also. She's not interested in marrying you, but she just wanted to toughened you up for a marital life.

You're still sleepwalking, she loves you, not to marry you but to help you wake up.

So, wake up after your Marriage 101 lessons from her.

She has accomplished her job in your life. I won't be surprised if you go back and she decides to slap for being too dull.

So to avoid her slap, remain her friend, but move on from this experience to find a marriage material.

You're better equipped now.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by victorazyvictor(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

grin Your dating a prostitute, wayward bae and your surprise grin

Bros your matter big pass Nigeria own.
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by SPOLO(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2020
E fit be say she is into codedruns sef..
Coded Olosho
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by tunize(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2020
Oh my God at 37 you mean up till now u don't know your right from your left? Mayb wen u're 40.
U sure sey nor b u inspire Patoranking to sing "OMO SEE BROTHER"
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Dibodibo(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2020
davedy:

To slap you dey hungry me. 37 and you are still looking for advice concerning issue like this. Wakeup bro
Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Vikalinda(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2020
The worst thing that could happen to a man is getting married to a cheat. it can bring you back to nothing and you can hardly change her life style at 35, in the first place what pride do you have getting married to a woman that had been naked to three of your Co workers, please let the girl go she can hadly change, you are not getting younger. it easier now but painful.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Cheated By My Girl by Juliusmomoh: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2020
Zzor:
Go and apply for "change of name" on nairaland.. And let people value you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me / Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men - Student Opens Up / Pregnant Mad Woman In Bayelsa & Her Mad Boyfriend Loved Up (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.