Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1060693 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
Hello

House. Tommorow is my Interview at 7 o clock. I just pray all goes well

I just pray am composed and none of my well rehearsed answers black out on me lolz
Re: Usa Visit Visa by israel007: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
balotelli: Hello

I just pray am composed and none of my well rehearsed answers black out on me lolz

don't be afraid. don't over rehearse your answers. as long as you are honest, I believe it will come out naturally

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
Not That I lied but u know how tense one can be when being interviewed and I heard those guys don't smile at all and just waiting for a simple mistake to Nail Ya
Re: Usa Visit Visa by israel007: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
balotelli: Not That I lied but u know how tense one can be when being interviewed and I heard those guys don't smile at all and just waiting for a simple mistake to Nail Ya

Relax man. U wiill be fine. Don't forget to pray forget to pray. God may just givee u someone who smiles.

I wish u luck and please do let us know once u come out. Ok?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Stevenjel: 5:43am On Nov 20, 2013
israel007:

Relax man. U wiill be fine. Don't forget to pray forget to pray. God may just givee u someone who smiles.

I wish u luck and please do let us know once u come out. Ok?

I pray Almighty God will go with you. Hope to read your testimony
Re: Usa Visit Visa by curiobling: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2013
hi, i just received my acceptance to present in an annual conference in US in February 2014. Am currently an undergraduate student, i have no assets, no savings, not married. My sch intended to sponsor my trip to bring the glory back to them. please i don't know under what category do i need to apply for visa and do i also need to fill up DS-160 FORM?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2013
curiobling: hi, i just received my acceptance to present in an annual conference in US in February 2014. Am currently an undergraduate student, i have no assets, no savings, not married. My sch intended to sponsor my trip to bring the glory back to them. please i don't know under what category do i need to apply for visa and do i also need to fill up DS-160 FORM?

Go to www.travel.state.gov, click on the visa icon to know the category of visa you fall into, secondly, yes , you will need to fill up the DS-160 FORM.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by curiobling: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2013
ok thanks let me see
Re: Usa Visit Visa by curiobling: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2013
url not valid sir. Pls review
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2013
Hi House

Seems Today Is Denial Day
Almost of all the people that I witnessed today was denied visa except just one man who was given the Visa

I was denied despite being Very calm and composed and answered questions smartly

The lady asked a few question and punched into her com puter and said I was denied. Out of almost 40 people I witnessed only one man Got it .
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2013
curiobling: url not valid sir. Pls review

It is valid, travel.state.gov. click on it , it will open.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2013
Lest I forget they don't Bloody check dem documents. Cos nobody,s document was checked tru out
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2013
balotelli: Hello

We are waiting to read from you sire.
How was the interview?

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by israel007: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2013
balotelli: Lest I forget they don't Bloody check dem documents. Cos nobody,s document was checked tru out
balotelli: Hi House

Almost of all the people that I witnessed today was denied visa except just one man who was given the Visa

I was denied despite being Very calm and composed and answered questions smartly

The lady asked a few question and punched into her com puter and said I was denied. Out of almost 40 people I witnessed only one man Got it .

sorry to hear that man. your time would come.

do you mind sharing the questions and answers here to help us know what went down there? thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2013
balotelli: Hi House

Visa denial is not travel denial. They only need you to try once more.
Give it a trial another time and see what goes on. Sorry about that.
Your time will surely come !

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
suxes2005:

Visa denial is not travel denial. They only need you to try once more.
Give it a trial another time and see what goes on. Sorry about that.
Your time will surely come !

SHALOM

Thanks Suxes
Today a babe who had been to south Africa and Ghana was denied the second time she had to ask the VO that what really do they want so she can arrange.The VO just said she is not qualified.
She had everything good Job. Was good looking and all Infact the only Man they gave when I was there was a man who said he was a Musician for Reedeem church that he has sang in SA he even brought out some of his CDs she didn't look at it at all. But she gave him

I t

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Austyn316(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
balotelli:

Thanks Suxes
Today a babe who had been to south Africa and Ghana was denied the second time she had to ask the VO that what really do they want so she can arrange.The VO just said she is not qualified.
She had everything good Job. Was good looking and all Infact the only Man they gave when I was there was a man who said he was a Musician for Reedeem church that he has sang in SA he even brought out some of his CDs she didn't look at it at all. But she gave him

I t

Hello Balotteli can you please share with us the questions you were asked?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Austyn316(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hello Suxes and the house.

A friend of mine is wedding in the United States and has invited my wife and I for the wedding. We have completed the form online. Our interview date is in the first week of December.

We did not state in the forms that we were going for a wedding. We applied for B1-B2 on vacation. We have no family or friends in the United States. When we travel we hope to attend a church activity in the state where we intend to stay. The pastor of that church sent us an invitation. The wedding is taking place in the church and the church has a leadership programme during that period. Since we have the pastors invitation letter. We used him as our contact there under the "other" column since he is not a family member.

I have been employed for 10 years now and my employers have given me a leave letter. My wife is a business woman. I indicated that i will be paying for the trip. I have traveled to the UK in the last one and half years as well as Ghana. My wife on the other hand has been to Ghana.

My monthly take home is N450k.

At the interview, we intend to say that we are going on a vacation and will use our vacation time to attend a church programme.

Do we have a good chance?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Well they asked

Where I was going to in the United States

What I was gonna do there

Who the person am gonna Visit is to me

Where I work

How much I earn

Where I have travelled to before.

And next thing na denial oooooo
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
From My experience today House.
I must say Yankee Visa is just a game of luck no matter how well dressed and rich you are. Or well packaged ur documents are they. Won't look at it
To me its Just prayers and If God says u will go then it will be
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
Austyn316: Hello Suxes and the house.

A friend of mine is wedding in the United States and has invited my wife and I for the wedding. We have completed the form online. Our interview date is in the first week of December.

We did not state in the forms that we were going for a wedding. We applied for B1-B2 on vacation. We have no family or friends in the United States. When we travel we hope to attend a church activity in the state where we intend to stay. The pastor of that church sent us an invitation. The wedding is taking place in the church and the church has a leadership programme during that period. Since we have the pastors invitation letter. We used him as our contact there under the "other" column since he is not a family member.

I have been employed for 10 years now and my employers have given me a leave letter. My wife is a business woman. I indicated that i will be paying for the trip. I have traveled to the UK in the last one and half years as well as Ghana. My wife on the other hand has been to Ghana.

My monthly take home is N450k.

At the interview, we intend to say that we are going on a vacation and will use our vacation time to attend a church programme.

Do we have a good chance?

Yes you guys got good chance of getting the visa. Just make sure
you don't present too many stories. You're attending a friend's wedding
ceremony should as well be communicated to them during your interview.

Just tell the interviewer the many things you guys will do in the States
during your stay and don't forget to end with why you will need to come
home, that can be your work and your wife's business

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Austyn316(m): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2013
suxes2005:

Yes you guys got good chance of getting the visa. Just make sure
you don't present too many stories. You're attending a friend's wedding
ceremony should as well be communicated to them during your interview.

Just tell the interviewer the many things you guys will do in the States
during your stay and don't forget to end with why you will need to come
home, that can be your work and your wife's business

SHALOM

Thank you so much Suxes, I will let the house know our experience after our interview on December 9, 2013. It's about three week's to go.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by eziafakise: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2013
[quote author=eziafakise
want to say big THANK YOU JESUS for his favour . i'm a testimony to God's goodness. i went for my interview last week friday in abuja and my visa was approved without hassles, just few questions based on what i told her, she didnt even ask to see any of my document, my brothers and sisters it's all to the glory of God . though i looked well dressed and all but as i sat dere i saw so many people been refused doesnt matter if you have travelled before or not, i'm a first time traveller.
BE BOLD, BE MODERATE IN YOUR DRESSING, MAKE SURE YOUR ANSWERS CORRESPOND WITH WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR FORM , DONT FIDGET, AND MOST OF ALL BE PRAYERFUL.

3 Likes

Re: Usa Visit Visa by kca: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
Hi all, please I need some urgent advise. I am planning a vacation to the US for my family. We have a family friend who has been staying with us for several years now, and we are sponsoring her education. She is presently seeking admission into higher institution. I have included her as one of those travelling with me on the trip, and have scheduled her visa interview together with the family. Does it seem likely she will be granted a visa, and is there anything additional I should do other than providing her with my statement of account for the visa interview? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 22, 2013
Suxess

House

Is it possible for who has been denied visa Before to get a Visa

And if yes How long does one wait to apply again that won't show desperation or suspicion

Thank you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 22, 2013
balotelli: Suxess

House

Is it possible for who has been denied visa Before to get a Visa

And if yes How long does one wait to apply again that won't show desperation or suspicion

Thank you

Yes, it is possible to get a visa after your denial. It is always good to wait for a while and then go back when your circumstances has improved significantly, going back immediately might send a wrong message to the VO,and some might wonder what has changed so fast that has made you re-apply, try and work on all the loopholes you had in your denial, if possible, you can wait for between 3 to 6 months, depending on how things move faster with you, but, again, you cannot remove the element of luck that seem to follow some people, someone can be denied, and when he re-applies again immediately, they can approve it.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by omonla10(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2013
Hello VO. I can see you're doing a good job
here. I have a religious conference in the US on 21st
January. And I have 5 questions.
1 do I need a sponsor in the USA. Since I am being paid
by the church and as a manager of a comos 10th January not too late as an interview date at the
embassy.
3. Do I need to bring along my original academic
qualifications to the right embassy.
4. How many days does it take to get a visa since I'll be
interviewed 10 days to the conference.
5. Due to d nature of my job I have like 200 to 500k deposits a month which I spend almost all. Is this enough since I'm being sponsored by d church.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
omonla10: Hello VO. I can see you're doing a good job
here. I have a religious conference in the US on 21st
January. And I have 5 questions.
1 do I need a sponsor in the USA. Since I am being paid
by the church and as a manager of a comos 10th January not too late as an interview date at the
embassy.
3. Do I need to bring along my original academic
qualifications to the right embassy.
4. How many days does it take to get a visa since I'll be
interviewed 10 days to the conference.
5. Due to d nature of my job I have like 200 to 500k deposits a month which I spend almost all. Is this enough since I'm being sponsored by d church.

Red Alert !

You were unable to compose the questions well here so
I doubt if you will be able to face the interviewer and answer
the questions fine.

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by VCTROKOYE: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hi. I am going for a visit in USA in December. My brother intends to invite me. I have been to UK twice and presently studying in Canada. I have paid my tuition fee in full. I understand that people are denied regardless of where they apply from. I was once denied USA visa on education ground in 2002. But I am here on the same ground. My Uk visa is valid till June of next year. My brother in USA is twin brother and as well as a USA citizen thru visa lottery. He has a highly paid job. But the fact is that I have no job at the moment as I am a student. I am single. What documents should I request from my brother? Will my admission letter, study permit, transcription, tuition fee receipt plus pictures with my brother be enough to convince the office I will return. I have pension scheme money of about N200,000 in naija, and about N20k with GTB and few stocks that will worth about N10k in naija. How do I convince this guy. USA is just about 3 hours from where I live in Toronto but I can't enter. Please help me urgently because my interview date is close.
Again, my twin applied for my green card. i know its a bad sign. Two of my sisters are US citizens. My mum is presently a green card holder and she is there at the moment. How do I convince this guys?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by omonla10(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
suxes2005:

Red Alert !

You were unable to compose the questions well here so
I doubt if you will be able to face the interviewer and answer
the questions fine.

SHALOM
actually I'm not facing the interviewer. My pastor will speak on his staff's behalf. He has gone to the us twice this year already. And the church is sponsoring us.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by opsy4real1: 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
dont be deceived, ure an applicant and u have to defend yourself by yourself.
omonla10: actually I'm not facing the interviewer. My pastor will speak on his staff's behalf. He has gone to the us twice this year already. And the church is sponsoring us.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by omonla10(m): 10:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
opsy4real1: dont be deceived, ure an applicant and u have to defend yourself by yourself.
do you mean it's not possible to book thesame appointment times since we are going with same invitation. And under same body. Cos d pastor can accommodate 2 pastoral staffs in his invitation/confirmation letter

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (323)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.