Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (118438 Views)

Four Types Of Girls That Opens Their Legs For Any Man / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 4:14am On Mar 01, 2011
Gbam!!
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:15am On Mar 01, 2011
Aminalib

Its ok baby but lets forget about the intruders now.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 4:16am On Mar 01, 2011
Man do your thing!!

Amina you too dey form sef

hes sorry

should he knee down!! grin

tosin after this you owe me!! angry angry
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 4:18am On Mar 01, 2011
Tosinville:

Mrs.chima

pls stay out of this cos mr.chima needs your attention on the bed straight up.

Don't worry Mr. Chima will be getting real punny unlike you and your boy 90 cents. Make sure you apply the lotion directly to the palm for better friction. Please shower afterward. Jack and go is not cute.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:20am On Mar 01, 2011

owe you what, bro?¿¿ aminalib is just my kind of lady thats why i'm pleading.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:21am On Mar 01, 2011
But married women aint suppose to be here, man lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 4:31am On Mar 01, 2011
Tosinville:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 4:42am On Mar 01, 2011
Tosinville:

That the new rule? shocked What about the rule of ugly men? That should be a rule against ugly men polluting Nairaland.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 5:27am On Mar 01, 2011
Wait a min, my girl aminalib always say al what we do here are just fun but i was amazed again to hear dhat i might be chasing girls in ma place while humiliatin her on nl [i'm confused] its complicated, probably i may end up losing real girl 4 fun if only d one i'm wit just tryna hv fun wit me nothin more. I think i'll just get back up and exit romance section immediately back to celebrities/music/tv/radio where i use to be before lol

#GrandHustle ©2011.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 5:33am On Mar 01, 2011
grin grin grin

Bro, I got humiliated tonight too grin

well undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.