Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (118436 Views)

Four Types Of Girls That Opens Their Legs For Any Man / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 6:02am On Feb 28, 2011
^^What that got to do with me?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MsPotato(f): 6:25am On Feb 28, 2011
^^^ She was referring to you its because guys like you whom dates foreignors mainly the Oyinbo's had caused all those Oyinbo;s ladies to come in here and complain about you. Thats just what she was trying to say. Statistics has proven it.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 6:34am On Feb 28, 2011
Ms.potato

Nope! don't even think that way, i dislike when foreign ladies believe many nigerian guys are only trying to hook up with a foreigner to help them out of the country, if its bout that i don't have any problem cos i got my stash to move out of the country if i want to but i only have my own reasons why i can't be with a nigerian girl and i can't start laying them down here

SInce you're malaysian, where did you get those 4 quotes from about african men?lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MsPotato(f): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2011
Which quotes?

I hope u dont misunderstood me cause I am still in love with Nigerian and Jamaican men no matter what people say about them, I dont give a hoot angry grin
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 7:43am On Feb 28, 2011
Thatz cool but why these two countries men? have you date anyone of them before?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MsPotato(f): 7:52am On Feb 28, 2011
When I was very little I talk ENglish like Jamo. And because one of my aunts got married to a Jamaican and have beautiful babies (my cousins) and I love it! I just love everything about them, LOL! cheesy cheesy cheesy I use to watch alot of Jamo movies and I love reggae alot. Guess my cousins got me hooked to it or sumthin when they comne visiting me in Malaysia but now we dont see each other anymore cause they are all grown up busy with their job and me too busy with my job. sad cry

Than when I went to Secondary school (a little older) I fall for NIgerian people because of their accent, their culture, I love their food. Love their dressing, love their owmen's curves. I find them all very attractive. I live in an island filled with oil and gas and we usually hire NIgerians before to work in the oil and gas. At times when my dad goes to work on land, he would bring me to work and theres this bunch of Nigerian men they would chop groundnut, and garri and Eba and they will cook their soup there at the work place and I would eat the food and thats when I realize there are other sweet food on this earth. LOL! grin

Anyways, I dont exactly know but I really do loveeeeeeee Jamaicans and Nigerians. kiss kiss kiss

I am starting to pick up Pidgin. Im still not good at it and there are many things I still have to learn.

Yes, Im dating a Nigerian and he is my past and present love. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 8:00am On Feb 28, 2011
Aww!! thats sounds so fabulous and we're all great people to be with. So you have a nigerian guy in your life right now?¿¿
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by joyblinks(f): 8:00am On Feb 28, 2011
Mrs.chima

Hey stop reasoning with your butt, madam but for real i don't like nigerian women dhatz true and don't even bother to ask me why.

Ms.potato

Well i was only kidding with what i said last about marriage, just tryna have some fun with dhat nothin more but for real lets relate.

U this Tosin boy. u be Beef. ur brain dey touch.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MsPotato(f): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2011
Tosinville:

Aww!! thats sounds so fabulous and we're all great people to be with. So you have a nigerian guy in your life right now?¿¿

Yes now. But if he no want me no more. No Problem, I go find maself a Jamo guy  grin tongue
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2011
Joyblinks

I'm a lover not a fighter, who's that your man sef?¿¿
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 28, 2011
lol  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2011
Ms.potato

Why wouldn't he want you anymore? is that an agreement between you and him?¿¿
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 8:07am On Feb 28, 2011
Ms. Potato:

^^^ She was referring to you its because guys like you whom dates foreignors mainly the Oyinbo's had caused all those Oyinbo;s ladies to come in here and complain about you. Thats just what she was trying to say. Statistics has proven it.

Ms. Potato,

Tosin told me to stop reasoning with my butt so I responded in sarcasm that reasoning with my butt keeps me from creating threads of such and I have made sound decisions despite my "reasoning with butt" persona according to Tosin.  As usual, he didn't get the sarcasm and I am not surprised.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2011
Tosinville:

Ms.potato

Nope! don't even think that way, i dislike when foreign ladies believe many nigerian guys are only trying to hook up with a foreigner to help them out of the country, if its bout that i don't have any problem cos i got my stash to move out of the country if i want to but i only have my own reasons why i can't be with a nigerian girl and i can't start laying them down here

SInce you're malaysian, where did you get those 4 quotes from about african men?lol

I do not think that every African men are out to get foreign women to escape poverty. The amount of oyinbo women that comes on this site complains about you guys and yet SOME of you guys worship the ground they walk on which is INTERESTING to me. I do not expect whitewashed people to even see that and yet Nigerian women are been treated like scums and shit.

Priceless.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MsPotato(f): 8:10am On Feb 28, 2011
Tosinville:

Ms.potato

Why wouldn't he want you anymore? is that an agreement between you and him?¿¿

Oh Noo. He is still with me naa. We thank God for everyday. I was just joking about IF ONE DAY he doesnt want me any kore naa, than I go look for Jamo guys  grin

Mrs.Chima:

Ms. Potato,

Tosin told me to stop reasoning with my butt so I responded in sarcasm that reasoning with my butt keeps me from creating threads of such and I have made sound decisions despite my "reasoning with butt" persona according to Tosin.  As usual, he didn't get the sarcasm and I am not surprised.  

Chima, u really really really reminded me of someone I knew years ago on NL.   cry cry cry Her username is Epi and when she posts, it reminded me of you and we were very very close before.  cry cry cry Please tell me, are u EPi? cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 8:11am On Feb 28, 2011
Mrs.chima

hey eve, morning, how's my friend mr.chima? hope u didn't forget to prepare some isi-ewu for him b4 coming to nl?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 8:12am On Feb 28, 2011
Ms. Potato,

Some of them are nice people and you have to weed through the filth to find them.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 8:13am On Feb 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ms. Potato,

Some of them are nice people and you have to weed through the filth to find them.

No, I am not Epi sorry. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2011
Tosinville:

Mrs.chima

hey eve, morning, how's my friend mr.chima? hope u didn't forget to prepare some isi-ewu for him b4 coming to nl?

I prepared these nuts.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 8:18am On Feb 28, 2011
Mrs.potato

its alright i understand you.

Mrs.chima

You mean cheese nuts? hell naw!! my friend mr.chima don't need that, you want him to start thinking about the good old days in nigeria when his mum use to prepare isi-ewu for him.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2011
I am not his mom.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2011
Mrs.chima

Now you're his mum, sister, niece, aunt. . . . . . You're his everything.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2011
Mrs.chima

Now you're his mum, sister, niece, aunt. . . . . . You're his everything.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2011
No. I will just stick just being his wife.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 9:13am On Feb 28, 2011
Oh! no but everything.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Omolola1(f): 9:20am On Feb 28, 2011
lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MsPotato(f): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ms. Potato,

Are u saying that most Nigerians are evil? shocked shocked shocked

I wont like to think so naa. , cry
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^My next gf and i don't care if she got a man for now, she'll definately come 4 me when they break up

**Tosinville winks Ms.potato real hard**
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MrsChima(f): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2011
I guess women that are taken are the most desired huh? undecided undecided
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2011
Tosinville:

^^My next gf and i don't care if she got a man for now, she'll definately come 4 me when they break up

something wrong with ur eye angry angry angry
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by 190: 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2011
wherz ms. ROPETO
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MsPotato(f): 1:28am On Mar 01, 2011
Tosinville:

U will regret it for the rest of your life! grin grin grin

Mrs.Chima:

I guess women that are taken are the most desired huh? undecided undecided

Im suspecting him Mrs Chima. angry tongue

aminalib:

something wrong with your eye angry angry angry

Carry this your man to your dungeon sharp sharp!

190:

wherz ms. ROPETO

Ropeto is unavailable but Potato is hia! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.