Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (118426 Views)

Four Types Of Girls That Opens Their Legs For Any Man / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 22, 2011
Pweety4me:

@Ms potato d girl in that dangerous vid, has had a bosom job done, like obviously undecided
What colour is chicken meat when u buy it? tongue

What about the vid I posted?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Pweety4me(f): 5:58am On Feb 22, 2011
^^I don't know, i don't care, she's parades herself like a h.oe so i don't care to give a damn! undecided
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 22, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Yeap, me too. But really that body is soo perfect that even I get a turn on.  cheesy grin

Again, what's up with NL folk and their gay tendencies lately? [size=5pt]Must be that full moon I see outside[/size]  undecided

Pweety4me:

^^I don't know, i don't care, she's parades herself like a h.oe so i don't care to give a damn! undecided

aww muffin.  tongue
Don't worry; with the right genetics (70%) and the right amount of gyming (30%), you too could look that good.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Pweety4me(f): 6:17am On Feb 22, 2011
^^I laugh in twi, y would i wanna look like iyan nla?abeggiii ahahah how funni!

Can u carry that?na dat1 u want marry?do u know how many balls don enter the goal grin embarassed undecided

O my daze. . .wat an insult it's funny sha cause u don't know me like that. smiley
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Pweety4me(f): 6:20am On Feb 22, 2011
Mehn & i would ave thought u ave taste, na sexmachine/stripper/ashawo type u dey like?iyan nla? with that muscly bow looking legs & over spread yansh. . . undecided
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 22, 2011
^^ I like the body, not necessarily the woman.
If that body was put on a woman that wasn't a hoe, and I liked her personality, yeah I would so take that bait.

Don't know what you mean about that taste jazz. My preference is and will always be a big booty girl.
Also preference aside, With my physique and how I get in that mode, I'd probably break a skinny or letter-I girl in bed. So she needs to have all that to walk out of there and NOT become a paraplegic  grin

lol yes, I can carry that.  cheesy
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MsPotato(f): 6:48am On Feb 22, 2011
2buff:

Fit Thickness is definitely a must. cool She can't be skinny.

Takes pretty much every fibre of my being to resist a woman with this body-type:

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbNT5FQtmAw[/flash]

She's hot! but if Im a guy, she is good for my bed only.   tongue
Mrs.Chima:

No.  I prefer dark meat.  

Me too but I better show some love to the rest naa.  wink

Pweety4me:

@Ms potato d girl in that dangerous vid, has had a bosom job done, like obviously undecided
What colour is chicken meat when u buy it? tongue

I guess but maybe she could be born with it. Anything is possible u know?  wink
2buff:

Again, what's up with NL folk and their gay tendencies lately? [size=5pt]Must be that full moon I see outside[/size]  undecided

Whats wrong with appreciating the same sex figure without being lesbo? undecided  I happen to appreciate looking and admiring girls with a good body figure but it doesnt mean that I am lesbo.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Pweety4me(f): 6:51am On Feb 22, 2011
@2butterz dats your business!, u make me feel sick!!
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 22, 2011
^^I make you feel sick cuz I like my women thick?  undecided
That's awfully crass of you but wuteva.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Pweety4me(f): 6:54am On Feb 22, 2011
^Na YOU just make feel sick, nothing to do with your preference or taste in women. undecided
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 22, 2011
I sense an overwhelming amount of jealousy coming from your end. The type one tries to hide behind futile self-denial  undecided
You must be one of the skinny girls then.  grin
Don't sweat it boo, there's tons of other guys who are into your body-type.  smiley
Just not me.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Pweety4me(f): 7:03am On Feb 22, 2011
Your damn irritating!!!

Plse stop insulting me, cause i wouldn't like to brag about here!!
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MsPotato(f): 7:04am On Feb 22, 2011
Infact they are too many guys whom loves skinny girls and also on the super plus size but hardly for those in between.   cry cry cry
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Pweety4me(f): 7:05am On Feb 22, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I guess but maybe she could be born with it. Anything is possible u know?  ;
)

Yea sure, but not in dis case ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 22, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Infact they are too many guys whom loves skinny girls and also on the super plus size but hardly for those in between.   cry cry cry

What are you talking about inbetweens? Almost every bruvva I know likes their girls thick (not obese, see vid), and that includes in-betweens.
I guess it depends on geographical location too maybe.  smiley
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2011
No2. Women with ample flesh

Oh! yeah, u can say diz one more time, mami lol

For real i don't really find skinny girlz attractive right from time but here in nigeria you don't have an option since you rarely see 'em thick ladies to be with unlike the states that they are as much as fcukk.

But with them thick ladies in states, many found themselves unattractive with the way u chat with 'em not knowing they're the GREEN LIGHT for most african/nigerian men lol, a skinny women can never be my housewife cos i love seeing every damn thang full lol

Monique
Jasmine Sullivan
Jennifer Hudson [b4]
or
Keri Hilson
Tamia
Ciara

^^^Sincerely, i'll only date and Bleep the skinny ones but they thick ones gon' be my wifey cos am not a white man who see the skinny girls as the perfect one, hell naw!! besides, everyone/race has their own taste in a lady but i'm an original black guy, the thiq ladies are simply the best 4 me [not obese]

Where mah thicccc ladiez at?¿¿ #Holla at chu boi fast lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

For real i don't really find skinny girlz attractive right from time but here in nigeria you don't have an option since you rarely see 'em thick ladies to be with unlike the states that they are as much as fcukk.

But with them thick ladies in states, many found themselves unattractive with the way u chat with 'em not knowing they're the GREEN LIGHT for most african/nigerian men lol, a skinny women can never be my housewife cos i love seeing every damn thang full lol

Monique
Jasmine Sullivan
Jennifer Hudson [b4]
or
Keri Hilson
Tamia
Ciara

^^^Sincerely, i'll only date and bleep the skinny ones but they thick ones gon' be my wifey cos am not a white man who see the skinny girls as the perfect one, hell naw!! besides, everyone/race has their own taste in a lady but i'm an original black guy, the thiq ladies are simply the best 4 me [not obese]

i'm here still waiting for u to suck my cock,
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by MsPotato(f): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2011
2buff:

What are you talking about inbetweens? Almost every bruvva I know likes their girls thick (not obese, see vid), and that includes in-betweens.
I guess it depends on geographical location too maybe.  smiley

Not in my country dear. Most men here likes skinny girls and some love fat girls but guys hardly would like the in between ones.
Tosinville:

Monique
Jasmine Sullivan
Jennifer Hudson [b4]
or
Keri Hilson
Tamia
Ciara

^^^Sincerely, i'll only date and bleep the skinny ones but they thick ones gon' be my wifey cos am not a white man who see the skinny girls as the perfect one, hell naw!! besides, everyone/race has their own taste in a lady but i'm an original black guy, the thiq ladies are simply the best 4 me [not obese]

Its because guys in their country think they are ugly thats why
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Orton10(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2011
Big/Fat/Obese/ women wif musty flesh turn me On. . . Alot!!
A picture perfect example>>>Big Momma in 'em movie by Martin Lawrence
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by joyblinks(f): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2011
a man's world is somehow. some men love apples while some love oranges. my man will do anything to keep me cos of my figure. he loves his women slim and shapy.

i also know some men who complain about their wives getting so fat after their first baby.

the truth remains, i love being slim and i can do any thing possible to remain this way.   wink wink
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2011
Aminalib,

Hahaha! really? you use cock in replacement of ur b00bzz? yeah! i understand dhat. Well i will suck ur twins hard if they're giant enuf dat gon' make ya forget ur present bf ever 4 the rest of your life for u to always scream mah name, no doubt.

Ms. potato,

Sure you're absolutely right about that, sometimes i wonder why what i want in a lady, i can't get it and many men over there in states are taking what i want for granted. I think i move over to the states to get exactly what my heart desire lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2011
Slim?¿¿ smh!!!

i wish i can get aminalib lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Aminalib,

Hahaha! really? you use cock in replacement of your b00bzz? yeah! i understand dhat. Well i will suck your twins hard if they're giant enuf dat gon' make ya forget your present bf ever 4 the rest of your life for u to always scream mah name, no doubt.

Ms. potato,

Sure you're absolutely right about that, sometimes i wonder why what i want in a lady, i can't get it and many men over there in states are taking what i want for granted. I think i move over to the states to get exactly what my heart desire lol

yea u can suck my two nuts well well, u have strong jaw
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Slim?¿¿ smh!!!

i wish i can get aminalib lol

you wouldn't know where to start young man, every mountain cannot be climbed busta
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2011
^^^Every mountain cannot be climb? well not as simple as yours lol
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

^^^Every mountain cannot be climb? well not as simple as yours lol

yawwwn, i'de hate to have to send u home crying to mummy cuz a real woman manhandled u
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2011
Aminalib,

Wait a minute, i forgot to ask you a thing are you thick and ugly? if you're in that criteria then you're off my list plz.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Aminalib,

Wait a minute, i forgot to ask you a thing are you thick and ugly? if you're in that criteria then you're off my list plz.

u don't put me on any list, if i want on that toilet paper u call list, i will put myself and yes i am beastly ugly and fugly,
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2011
Aminalib,

You even talk like an old woman? how old are you? 35 and above? smh!! i don't do old women pls cos will begin to age fast. Take care.
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Aminalib,

You even talk like an old woman? how old are you? 35 and above? smh!! i don't do old women pls cos will begin to age fast. Take care.

hush up chile, now come rub granny feet,
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by Tosinville(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2011
Besides, who are the real men you were talking about sef?¿¿ can ur thang swallow 10inches magic stick pls?
Re: Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With by aminalib(f): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2011
Tosinville:

Besides, who are the real men you were talking about sef?¿¿ can your thang swallow 10inches magic stick pls?

oh i know ur deep throat pass me, please teach me how to please men, like how u do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS] / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.