Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” (68186 Views)

Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' / Linda Thomas-Greenfield Calls Nigeria’s Politics An Old Men’s Club / Tribunal Judgment: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Nigeria 'A Zoo' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Guestlander: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
omooba969:

If you don't reside in the US, you shouldn't be passing comments on their affairs.

Really? But Americans are free to get involved in the affairs of all other countries in the world?

7 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Mac2016(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
The Nigerian Uber Driver na puma and a fool but that doesn't obliterate the ignominy of these ladies.. These American ladies are just a bunch of brainwashed African slaves lucky to be in a clime she called home...she shd be reminded that even the Trump she's fighting for has not got her back! We even identify with #BlackLivesMatter than her hero.
She asked us to go back to where we came from... Lol. See irony, why is she not back here where she came from. All I see is a block head dumbass ladies. Even called her brother, Obama, the worst!
Her problem tho...

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Eriokanmi: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
Jdbrasco2:
Biden even said that he doesn't want black people to attend same school with his kids. Stop claiming ignorance, just google Trump and Biden and find out who is a racist. Forget what American media are spinning. Trump love blacks from long time ago, he promoted so many black people like Michael Jackson, Tyson, Alsharpton, etc. Be wise
he promoted them or he raked their money into his pocket and left them broke. Tyson would live to regret hiring trump
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by talktrue1234: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2020
isthatso:

why should she, have Africans conducted their affairs in a way that deserves respect? Name one functioning Black African country!

You dont demand respect, you earn it.

And do you think she's among the that are supposed to rejoice in that? She is black, their masters can decide to kick her ass anytime soon. Why are others like her moving to Africa. She just displayed the kind of stupidity expected of a Trump supporter

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Hathor5(f): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
I wish I had a magic stick that would miraculously make people understand how stewpid they are. This must be the dumbest sh** I have heard in a while and I have already heard/read some really dumb comments on this forum lately. And she is proud enough to record herself. I got a headache listening to her idiocy.

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Quasi black American racism we've been hearing about.

When I tell Nigerians fixing the country is the greatest thing we can do for ourselves, they say no, must japa.

Now if a black woman who is our descendant can think this way , how do you think the average racist white see you.

Yeah I mean all of you. Ibo, Yoruba, Hausa etc.

Y'all don't know what's going on

10 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by timbabng(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Reading the comments on here, Nigerians love other Nationalities calling them and their country trash. It baffles me......

........because the same people voted for Buhari twice, what exactly were they expecting to happen?

5 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by DeeStarks(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nigeria might be thrash, but there is a chance that they have roots here, which also makes them a product of that "trash"

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by King44(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
NIGilliterate:

I prefer using the word stupid and illiterate on them. Because admittedly you use this word automatically people no it in Nigerian
Don't forget that these sets of people that we are talking about are literates for that matter but they are so stupid that they don't reason with their heads, they reason with their anus.

It would be fair to call them anything that is demoralising because they are all a national disgrace.

They are so foolish that they would make black lives matter trend again and again in Nig
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by LadyExcellency: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
In the world where Bidden is more of a racist than Trump is definitely inhabited by ignorant, brainwashed Africans. It is nothing new.

This is Bidden in 1986 grilling the US Secretary of State about US policy on apartheid. He was not running for US President. So it was not a campaign speech:
(Watch and be informed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_v00iGJCLY

Name one African leader in position of power that has spoken this passionately against white supremacy against Africans/Blacks.
Little kids of miseducation will watch recent spin videos of Republicans and try to pass off propaganda as a statement of facts.

/

Donald Trump Scholarship for Africans (Fully-Funded)

https://edu.recruitmentemploy.com/2020/03/23/donald-trump-scholarship-for-africans-fully-funded/

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by lagdmark(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2020
isthatso:
I love that girl!! Stupid Nigerians will run away from their country because it is shit and will then be criticising the country that gave them a chance at a better life... why dont they stay at home and fix their own country. Meanwhile the morons over here will be worrying themselves over Trump and electing crooks, looters and bufffons to run their country, as if Trump is the one that will fix their roads, educate their children, provide jobs and end SARS brutality.

Africans are effed up people. When you hear of a Nigerian doing well, he is usually abroad.
Why are you boiling like hot water naa, and who do you this?
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Onlinesmart: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2020
Look at this idiotic third class citizen of America talking trash about Africa where her ancestors came from. Small time they will be shouting Black Lives Matter bullshit. Your sufferings never start from the supremacist whites. They will continue to denigrade you blacks till you get sense. All blacks came from Africa whether Americans or Carribeans.

I'm a proud African, though I can never boast of being a Nigerian because this country has failed me but all in all...... I can never put Nigeria down outside the shores of this country. I will rather not identify myself at all or kuku say I'm from Liberia when it come to the worst.

4 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by ziondaughter247: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
I totally understand where this woman is coming from! This is why it is against most company's policy for customers to discuss sensitive topics like politics and religion with customers or strangers. Very unethical, very unprofessional. It is very wrong. Unfortunately, the average Nigerian does not know when to draw the line. Even in buses you will hear them arguing Goodluck and Buhari with total strangers... This will most likely cost this man the Uber job unfortunately...

7 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by NIGilliterate(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
King44:
Don't forget that these sets of people that we are talking about are literates for that matter but they are so stupid that they don't reason with their heads, they reason with their anus.

It would be fair to call them anything that is demoralising because they are all a national disgrace.

They are so foolish that they would make black lives matter trend again and again in Nig

Over 100 million people in Nigeria are in poverty and somebody is facing American matters why his people in his Village as suffering of Hunger

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Testate(m): 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2020
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by aspirebig: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
I only saw two blacks quarreling over a white man.
Is her grandfather's not from Africa?

4 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Happy2020: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
Who gives AF? Fvck Trump or anyone who votes or supports him.

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by LadyExcellency: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
In the world where Bidden is more of a racist than Trump is definitely inhabited by ignorant, brainwashed Africans. It is nothing new.

This is Bidden in 1986 grilling the US Secretary of State about US policy on apartheid. He was not running for US President. So it was not a campaign speech:
(Watch and be informed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_v00iGJCLY

Name one African leader in position of power that has spoken this passionately against white supremacy against Africans/Blacks.
Little kids of miseducation will watch recent spin videos of Republicans and try to pass off propaganda as a statement of facts.

/

User Clip: 1999: JESSE JACKSON PRAISES TRUMP’S COMMITMENT TO MINORITIES, ‘UNDER-SERVED COMMUNITIES’ VIDEO

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4773388/user-clip-1999-jesse-jackson-praises-trumps-commitment-minorities-under-served
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Glare247(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
franchasng:
Any Nigerian you see condemning Donald Trump is definitely a Yoruba Muslim.

It is only Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis who are terrorists and love terrorising other tribes that hate Trump for fighting terrorists.

They want another terrorist loving and backing US President like Obama who helped expand Boko Haram activities in Nigeria.

Just ask a Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani why he hate Trump but love terrorist Buhari

The world need to know that Igbos voted and supported Donald Trump even from afar. We stand for good people who cherish human lives. We hate terrorists and killers! We don't like Muslim terrorists!! That is why they hate us!!

Trump is winning again just as Obaseki won their drug baron and his political kingpins cheesy cheesy
How old are u? Am here to read comment but urs is way below d level,meen grow up,
Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
First time i am seeing a black american who loves trump cheesy
Anyway if u are hustling as an immigrant in a foreign country its best u just jejeli mind ur business and not get involved and be putting mouth in their domestic politics

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Who is the racist between Trump and Biden?

Biden is far worse dangerous to blacks than any of the Republican Aspirants sin 1776, yet they wee all label racists be it McCain or Romney, they press called them racist in order to win black votes.

The Blacks are now getting wiser
God bless you
even the blacks recorded the highest black deaths in Obama time than trump.

Trump 4+4 torgba

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by pseudaria: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Guestlander:

I have absolutely no time for any idiotic arguments. If you think Biden is a racist fine. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine.

That's because your opinion is trash and foolish, you are just CNN's bitch

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by golddare: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
twosquare:
Watch....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm6R8q4HJPc

I think the man felt because they are black they will hate Trump unfortunately his assumption was way off it. Assumption is the lowest level of knowledge.

5 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Kingpele(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
We have a very lazy and useless people more as Nigeria citizen this days and it breaks my heart ,that girl is black and utterly useless to white folks but in her mind she is a us citizen ,someone a white man can kill and get away with it.. in Nigeria u Derek not boast of killing someone in the public...well I will never live this place cos am really very comfortable,if u are ashamed of our nation,go to he'll,I made all my money here and am proud of my nation

4 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Jdbrasco2: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Its terrible the way gullible Nigerians are changing the narrative. Joe Biden was the author of a 1994 crime bill that sent so many black people to prison unjustly and Trump who signed a prison reform act and has been releasing black people that was sentenced wrongly is now the racist. It goes on and on. I don't know where these brainwashed people comes from. Just do a research and find out the facts, they won't.

6 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by InvertedHammer: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Donald Trump Scholarship for Africans (Fully-Funded)

https://edu.recruitmentemploy.com/2020/03/23/donald-trump-scholarship-for-africans-fully-funded/

/
Not unexpected. The stereotype remains valid. Whoever gives to Africans is a saviour. It doesn't matter if it is a Trojan horse. Afterall El Chappo Guzman and Pablo Escobar were renowned philanthropists. Africans would have crowned them saints. It is sad that you cannot separate policy statement that helps a race of people from some Greek gifts that assists a few. Trump is not a philanthropist. His act of charity is a calculated attempt to massage his ego or for tax evasion through exemptions. Once you read "scholarship" you stopped without reading the fineprints.

Trump gives out scholarships to Africans on one hand and then pushes policies to prevent foreign students coming for full studies in US. Now who is being played? Gullible ones like you.
/

3 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Eagba(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
WoundedLamb:
I don't what led to her outburst but going by this video, I honestly do not get her logic. That's someone isn't orginally American does not mean he shouldn't have an opinion about the politics of his host country. That someone is from a poorly led country doesn't mean he shouldn't have a take on the politics of the country where he currently resides. The only difference between her and the man is the American passport. And Trump's leadership style impacts both foreigners and citizens alike so asking him to keep mute cause he's an immigrant is rather unbecoming. It's not as if he was complaining about or criticizing the US.

Her response to Trump's criticism (assuming the guy actually did just that) is the the kind you'd expect from someone who doesn't have any logical defense against the point brought forward. Otherwise, why would she leave the debate to attack the debater and his home country? This foreigner could be a citizen tomorrow and when that happens, what argument would she have in Trump's defense?

see as you dissect the situation tactfully. but my bias for Trump won't let me support you

1 Like

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by Guestlander: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2020
pseudaria:

That's because your opinion is trash and foolish, you are just CNN's bitch

Like I said earlier, I have no time for dolts.

2 Likes

Re: American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” by ehix89(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2020
She sounds smart and well informed. Western media just paints Trump black, Joe Biden is far worse

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures / Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) / Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.