Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (15207 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2020
armylord:
no shaking bros..I dey ground!!!
i am a female, shebi collins unchendu called me on video call to confirm, but if i do not rope you, make you know say dem no born me well... i do not need your address, na only your number.... i will use you as a scapegoat...
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 08, 2020
armylord:
mtchew.. Later o ..oga bringer of tears
if yoy run, your father... ahebi you want to be unfortunate abi...
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2020
armylord:
bastard son of a hawk
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
bastard son of a hawk

grin
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2020
armylord:
confirmed... watch your back.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 08, 2020
collinsuchendu:

grin
That is what he is....
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
i am a female, shebi collins unchendu called me on video call to confirm, but if i do not rope you, make you know say dem no born me well... i do not need your address, na only your number.... i will use you as a scapegoat...
why u call me dey hide ur number na.lmao
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
confirmed... watch your back.
y u call me dey hide your num oga..
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
using the same account. You are the Collins . Bros go find work
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2020
armylord:
why u call me dey hide ur number na.lmao
call you for what... you go soon know who call you.... he only wanted to confirm something... or you want me to call you with my own number? goatie
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
call you for what... you go soon know who call you.... he only wanted to confirm something... or you want me to call you with my own number? goatie
oya call me
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2020
armylord:
using the same account. You are the Collins . Bros go find work
you think everyone is as unfortunate as you are.. lmao.... u are an unfortunate bulldog.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2020
armylord:
oya call me
say you be who?
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by solobrain(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
You better go and drink sniper.... beggar

Do you need me to reset your dull brain, or I should mind my business?
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 08, 2020
solobrain:

Do you need me to reset your dull brain, or I should mind my business?
idiot come lets reset our dull brains... anu mpama
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by MrCork: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
worry not... your mind go shake

Of course I will shake yor nyansh if it make u happier. Anyways am a music director from London & I want to put u in a video wit wisskid & davido. Can u please quickly send me yor naaaaked picture directly so I can check it before I go to bed & let u no when I can invite you for audition..

Can u kindly hurry
smiley
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
MrCork:

Of course I will shake yor nyansh if it make u happier. Anyways am a music director from London & I want to put u in a video wit wisskid & davido. Can u please quickly send me yor naaaaked picture directly so I can check it before I go to bed & let u no when I can invite you for audition..

Can u kindly hurry
smiley
Use your mother's nude pictures... bastard
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by MrCork: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
Use your mother's nude pictures... bastard

...ladies do not swaaar.. why r u swearing? Dont u realise am from London? Please calm down. I want to help u undecided
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by MrCork: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
people wey go come meet you dey come....

^;^wow...so she cant even spek our London queens English...typical village girl with pigeon English.
Anyways hello.please act like lady.
Please can I no u & can I get yor nomba & when can I call u please?
smiley
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2020
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by TheCork(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
BKsoul:
If you can allow me to marry you, i will take care of you.

.. well ...as looong as u gree me yansh u anytime..U can gladly have me for a night only!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys / [story] Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Season 7 Full Episode / Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.