Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,908 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (15210 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

I can't afford an AC. My DStv sub is expiring today and I don't have money to sub. I only watch 3–5 stations. I need food too. In fact, I need help. All Nairalanders should contribute 1k each for me. God will bless all of you. I haven't seen even 10k since this year started. Things are hard.
WHAT! grin grin grin This guy ehn cheesy Anyway you're lucky you even have DSTV,what of me that's still using old antenna with access to NTA and RTV only?

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2020
NNU0000:
WHAT! grin grin grin This guy ehn cheesy Anyway you're lucky you even have DSTV,what of me that's still using old antenna with access to NTA and RTV only?

Stolen DStv. Praying for the owner not to catch me. In this life, we own nothing — our lives and properties are rented.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 06, 2020
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

I can't afford an AC. My DStv sub is expiring today and I don't have money to sub. I only watch 3–5 stations. I need food too. In fact, I need help. All Nairalanders should contribute 1k each for me. God will bless all of you. I haven't seen even 10k since this year started. Things are hard.
so shall it be for you. Goat
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

Stolen DStv. Praying for the owner not to catch me. In this life, we own nothing — our lives and properties are rented.
Shey you stole it from yourself @2nd sentence,wise words.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
Mumu,Your signature is a hoax. Go and treat yourself you fat yellow rotten paw-paw.

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:50am On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:

Your alternate moniker, as you pretend to be a woman, is cool.

You people have a problem. I say good things about myself and how God is doing wonders in my life to motivate you guys, but you get jealous and call it bragging.

Now, I decided to switch things up by saying bad things about myself to make you haters happy, yet you're not.

In summary: never try to please anyone — just do your thing and watch them burn with envy, jealousy, and frustration.

Las las, you go dey alright.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2020
grin
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Mumu,Your signature is a hoax. Go and treat yourself you fat yellow rotten paw-paw.
chai... Just sit and think of what your fellow man turned you into because of 200 naira card.... is it not the same ball he has that you have why can't you be a giver, you are here begging from thread to thread... ndo.. it is well with your damned soul... chai. no problem, send me your acct details, so that you can go and eat this morning.

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

Your alternate moniker, as you pretend to be a woman, is cool.

You people have a problem. I say good things about myself and how God is doing wonders in my life to motivate you guys, but you get jealous and call it bragging.

Now, I decided to switch things up by saying bad things about myself to make you haters happy, yet you're not.

In summary: never try to please anyone — just do your thing and watch them burn with envy, jealousy, and frustration.

Las las, you go dey alright.

am a female... you are heaping curses upon your self because you want nairalanders to be happy, dont you see how foolish that sounds? does nairalanders give a hoot about you?? hungerbad that blessed so many people on this forum, how many people remember his memory you be anumpama
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
am a female... you are heaping curses upon your self because you want nairalanders to be happy, dont you see how foolish that sounds? does nairalanders give a hoot about you?? hungerbad that blessed so many people on this forum, how many people remember his memory you be anumpama

Jesus will take care of your burdens. You shall be healed. I wish you the best in life. Bye.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2020
"Frustration is not an achievement, depression is." Joe Cléf, 2020.

The quote above embodies lots of meanings, but only a few will understand.

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:
"Frustration is not an achievement, depression is." Joe Cléf, 2020.

The quote above embodies lots of meanings, but only a few will understand.
What does it mean? undecided
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

What does it mean? undecided

When the time is right, you'll know.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

Jesus will take care of your burdens. You shall be healed. I wish you the best in life. Bye.
goat, you are the one with a huge burden.... always coming online to seek relevance, your life must be so boring and loveless in reality... awwww... i know your pains and frustrations... it is well...
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:37am On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
goat, you are the one with a huge burden.... always coming online to seek relevance, your life must be so boring and loveless in reality... awwww... i know your pains and frustrations... it is well...

Okay.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay.
better.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay.
oya drop your acct details, let me subscribe your dstv for you.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
oya drop your acct details, let me subscribe your dstv for you.

Okay, ma. I'll prefer you recharge it directly. I'll post a picture of my Coder's code. I do Compact sub and it's 8k per month. Thanks a lot and I know you'll never fail.

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay, ma. I'll prefer you recharge it directly. I'll post a picture of my Coder's code. I do Compact sub and it's 8k per month. Thanks a lot and I know you'll never fail.
no problem. i will.. post it and mention me by 4pm today.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2020
ZIINI:
Please you all saying it's raining where are you living ?
It's not raining here.
Its been raining here oo na nlw e come down small.. Lekki
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
no problem. i will.. post it and mention me by 4pm today.

Okay. See it below. I'll reveal the last 3 digits to you in another thread at 4 PM. When you're done, I'll come back here to shower you with praises that you kept your words unlike others and I'll pay back instantly by giving out 1k card to 8 people on this thread — 4 women, 4 men.

I'm 100% certain you're not a promise-and-fail lady. God bless you as we await 4 PM.

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay. See it below. I'll reveal the last 3 digits to you in another thread at 4 PM. When you're done, I'll come back here to shower you with praises that you kept your words unlike others and I'll pay back instantly by giving out 1k card to 8 people on this thread — 4 women, 4 men.

I'm 100% certain you're not a promise and fail lady. God bless you as we await 4 PM.

Today go sweet cheesy
Remember to mention me on your give away post smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

I'm 100% certain you're not a promise-and-fail lady. God bless you as we await 4 PM.

you better put all the details in one post.. i dont have time to be combining details upon say na me wan help your life.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

Today go sweet cheesy
Remember to mention me on your give away post smiley

I don't create threads with giveaway in mind — they just happen and I don't mention people to gather because I want it to be a surprise for those around. If I'm to mention, I have too many fans I would like to mention first like Adeboi and others.

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

I don't create threads with giveaway in mind — they just happen and I don't mention people to gather because I want it to be a surprise for those around. If I'm to mention, I have too many fans I would like to mention first like Adeboi and others.
Okay, but will you create another thread or are you going to use this one?
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
you better put all the details in one post.. i dont have time to be combining details upon say na me wan help your life.

You're a man parading as a woman and you sound empty. I'll forever ignore you and you'll forever troll me as you waste your time hoping to get a reply — mark my words. You're forever hooked on me and my threads starting from today. You won't get enough.

You'll abuse, but I'll ignore. On my second thread, I just noticed you promised to send another person 20k if he uploads his picture with his moniker on a paper.

Starting from now, get thee behind me as you troll and abuse me for life — that is the job I have given your miserable life.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

You're a man parading as a woman and you sound empty. I'll forever ignore you and you'll forever troll me as you waste your time hoping to get a reply — mark my words. You're forever hooked on me and my threads starting from today. You won't get enough.

You'll abuse, but I'll ignore. On my second thread, I just noticed you promised to send another person 20k if he uploads his picture with his moniker on a paper.

Starting from now, get thee behind me as you troll and abuse me for life — that is the job I have given your miserable life.

Peace!
pele.. town crier... am not a church rat like you... empty vessel that makes the largest noise... what is 28k that i cant give. goatie... with that your small moustache... ugly duckling
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2020
cheesy cheesy

Another hater, a she-male, added to the list. With the trolling I'll be getting from this new recruit, I'll be getting more popular = more clients = more money = more recharge card for my haters and fans.

God, you're great with the way you work in mysterious ways. You turn abuse to profit as you bless your children in the midst of darkness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Englishisamust: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
pele.. town crier... am not a church rat like you... empty vessel that makes the largest noise... what is 28k that i cant give. goatie... with that your small moustache... ugly duckling

Sister help me with just 10k it will go a long way. I'm what you think about me sent you pm.

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2020
Please, more people should ask our sister above for money. She has enough. grin Chai! I wicked o! See the way I tactfully pull person leg and now the she-male will have to come up with unreasonable excuses not to help all the people she-he has promised money.

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:
cheesy cheesy

Another hater, a she-male, added to the list. With the trolling I'll be getting from this new recruit, I'll be getting more popular = more clients = more money = more recharge card for my haters and fans.

God, you're great with the way you work in mysterious ways. You turn abuse to profit as you bless your children in the midst of darkness.

BKsoul?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? / Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs & ASS Goes Viral As She Flaunt Them / Ghana Girls Has Big Booty Than Nigerian Girls With Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.