Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (15200 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2020
Englishisamust:

Sister help me with just 10k it will go a long way. I'm what you think about me sent you pm.
what do you need it for? and i do not think anything about you... i only go after anyone that insults me... i like being petty.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Englishisamust: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:
Please, more people should ask our sister above for money. She has enough. grin

I will forever be grateful if she can put smile on my face today. Hunger won kill me
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

BKsoul?
leave am make he dey mumu... yen yen yen... always crying.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Englishisamust: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
what do you need it for? and i do not think anything about you... i only go after anyone that insults me... i like being petty.

Sister I need it to further my learning in programming and have not eaten today I will be so happy if you can help me. God will bless you abundantly.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
leave am make he dey mumu... yen yen yen... always crying.
okay, sub for me smiley
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 06, 2020
Englishisamust:

Sister I need it to further my learning in programming and have not eaten today I will be so happy if you can help me. God will bless you abundantly.
how sure am i to believe all this? how will i know you are not lieing to me?
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2020
Englishisamust:

I will forever be grateful if she can put smile on my face today. Hunger won kill me

So, you want the she-male to go do robbery to put a smile on your face? They are empty promises. These kind of people have been on my threads since inception and I know them. They are always men pretending to be women.

Misery loves company is what he is doing. Just keep begging the she-male and you'll see nothing will happen (but lots of excuses and mind games to run away from giving you because he doesn't have shishi). Later, reduce it from 10k to 5k and he won't still send it. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Englishisamust: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
how sure am i to believe all this? how will i know you are not lieing to me?

Ma I can't lie. God is watching me.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

Please forgive me and send me the remaining 700 naira Sir cry,
Airtel have taken the airtime that I borrowed them from the one you sent to me cry
how will you understand when you are here begging your fellow man for the remaining 700 airtime with catarrh dripping down your nose... chai... e go better for you..

2 Likes

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2020
Englishisamust:

Ma I can't lie. God is watching me.
i got your mail. i will reply you soon.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2020
Please, the she-male should start work (trolling me for life) by 12 PM today with his female moniker or his male moniker. His reward will be recharge card.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Englishisamust: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
i got your mail. i will reply you soon.

Thanks sister. I will be waiting
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

So, you want the she-male to go do robbery to put a smile on your face? They are empty promises. These kind of people have been on my threads since inception and I know them. They are always men pretending to be women.

Misery loves company is what he is doing. Just keep begging the she-male and you'll see nothing will happen (but lots of excuses and mind games to run away from giving you because he doesn't have shishi). Later, reduce it from 10k to 5k and he won't still send it. Mark my words.

if i face you now, you will remember God... you will remember that you don't want to reply me... no let me face you oooo.. i have enough time for pettiness oooh.. no be only you dey sitdown and money they enter.... oke mkpi.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2020
Please, you guys should have fun — time to be productive. See you in few hours.

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
how will you understand when you are here begging your fellow man for the remaining 700 airtime with catarrh dripping down your nose... chai... e go better for you..

you no get shame, he still better pass you undecided...
I know people like you, I know you don try yahoo before — but you no succeed, because you no get sense...
Keep deceiving yourself, pretending to be a girl here on nairaland no go help you sad

4 Likes

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

okay, sub for me smiley
come thief am now..... greedy lot, if i sub for you shebi you insult your mentor because of me....
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

you no get shame, he still better pass you undecided...
I know people like you, I know you don try yahoo before — but you no succeed, because you no get sense...
Keep deceiving yourself, pretending to be a girl here on nairaland no go help you sad
cry me a river baby..
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

Please forgive me and send me the remaining 700 naira Sir cry,
Airtel have taken the airtime that I borrowed them from the one you sent to me cry
when last did you beg your creator like this?
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
come thief am now..... greedy lot, if i sub for you shebi you insult your mentor because of me....
I know say you no fit do am

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

I can't afford an AC. My DStv sub is expiring today and I don't have money to sub. I only watch 3–5 stations. I need food too. In fact, I need help. All Nairalanders should contribute 1k each for me. God will bless all of you. I haven't seen even 10k since this year started. Things are hard.

This Kid sef....
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
when last did you bag your breator like that?
E don do nah undecided.
see, let's no start e-quarrel here on nairaland...sad
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

I know say you no fit do am
why should i... your papa work money put for my pocket? i support reasonable things, if i sub for you now, then you sing my praises abi? supporters club of nigeria. ashinu
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

E don do nah undecided.
see, let's no start e-quarrel here on nairaland...sad
oya you too sorry...
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 06, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

This Kid sef....
i swear,,, big time kid...
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
oya you too sorry...
na ilegendd be your enemy, no be me undecided
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2020
Oh, before I go, all haters should gather and abuse me as they reunite. I won't condescend in replying any of them on this thread.

Also, I have just done the subscription myself, so 8 people who want 1k card should mention the she-male to get 1k each from the 8k she-he was supposed to use to sub for me.

All the best as you call on her to send you 1k card.

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

na ilegendd be your enemy, no be me undecided
he is not my enemy... i like him a lot... i just pulled his leg small and he fell yakata... but you wanted to inherit the fight..
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:
Oh, before I go, all haters should gather and abuse me as they reunite. I won't condescend in replying any of them on this thread.

Also, I have just done the subscription myself, so 8 people who want 1k card to mention the she-male to get 1k each from the 8k she-he was supposed to use to sub for me.

All these best as you call on her to send you 1k card.

That guy called BKsoul day find trouble anyhow sad

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

That guy called BKsoul day find trouble anyhow sad
am not a guy... if you want to find out.. gimme your watsapp contact let me video call you now. am a very beautiful queen.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
am not a guy... if you want to find out.. gimme your watsapp contact let me video call you now. am a very beautiful queen.
Okay, sorry ma'am
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

Okay, sorry ma'am
you welcome... please no vex for the insults oh... i feel bad after being rude.. no vex, you hear.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:

Speechless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Send Me Ths Pics / In Luv With My Husband's Sister / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.