Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (15134 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2020
It's raining over here, so I'm just going to be f*cking lazy today. Thank God I don't have a job.

Is it raining in your area?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:
It's raining over here, so I'm just going to be f*cking lazy today.

Is it raining in your area?
I ain't answering sh*t undecided
it's me ~ Xoly shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

I ain't answering sh*t undecided
it's me ~ Xoly shocked

First comment gets recharge card. I don't know what second comment will get. Drop your number and name of network.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Eromzi(m): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2020
08039568686 mtn
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Eromzi(m): 8:28am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

First comment gets recharge card. I don't know what second comment will get. Drop your number and name of network.
i have commented o
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2020
Eromzi:
0808686 mtn

I can't remember telling you to drop your number — I'm referring to the first comment.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by OkuFaba(m): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2020
I hope you get paid fvcking doing nothing
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by VictorIfe(m): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2020
legend baba help me with 2k abeg I be student, buhari don make things though here.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2020
OkuFaba:
I hope you get paid fvcking doing nothing
Definitely. It's the best life ever.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2020
VictorIfe:
legend baba help me with 2k abeg I be student, buhari don make things though here.

I don't help people and I don't like students. It's better they use that time to learn a skill or perfect their talents than waste it in school.

I learned this the hard way.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 06, 2020
Raining here with loud thunderstorms.NEPA go soon take light.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by VictorIfe(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

I don't help people and I don't like students. It's better they use that time to learn a skill or perfect their talents than waste it in school.

okay sir, thanks will work on skills. can you give me any idea on skills i can learn online?
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2020
VictorIfe:

okay sir, thanks will work on skills. can you give me any idea on skills i can learn online?

Yes, Sir. I'll do that. https://www.nairaland.com/5319181/bayubars-method-online-wealth

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2020
not raining here
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Raining here with loud thunderstorms.NEPA go soon take light.

NEPA derives joy in taking light when it rains. Over here, nothing concerns us with NEPA, government light, or thunder. Express!
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

NEPA derives joy in taking light when it rains. Over here, nothing concerns us with NEPA, government light, or thunder. Express!
Where be that?I know of few places like that in the S/south: Rivers, Cross-river and Delta.Tell me your state and I'll tell you where you stay.

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Where be that?I know of few places like that in the S/south: Rivers, Cross-river and Delta.Tell me your state and I'll tell you where you stay.

Somewhere in West Africa.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2020
Please you all saying it's raining where are you living ?
It's not raining here.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

Somewhere in West Africa.
Lol grin
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dederocs(m): 8:45am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

I learned this the hard way.
grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

It's Airtel Sir smiley
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by VictorIfe(m): 8:47am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

Yes, Sir. I'll do that. https://www.nairaland.com/5319181/bayubars-method-online-wealth

alright seen thanks will peruse the article
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

It's Airtel Sir smiley

Initially, you said you ain't answering, but you decided to answer now. I would've sent you 1k card, but that comment made me to downgrade it to just 300 Naira.

Sending...

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

Initially, you said you ain't answering, but you decided to answer now. I would've sent you 1k card, but that comment made me to downgrade it to just 300 Naira.

Sending...
Thanks
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2020
The Rain is subsidizing over here.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

Sending...
I have gotten it...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2020
NNU0000:
The Rain is subsidizing over here.

The one over here has also been "subsidized" like fuel. cheesy Thanks to Buhari. Your autocorrect wants to pull your legs.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

The one over here has also been "subsidized" like fuel. cheesy Thanks to Buhari. Your autocorrect wants to pull your legs.
Lol.It already did smiley Shey your AC dey on?
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by DkJay: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:

Yo. You never explained what your quote meant; "Frustration is not an achievement-- depression is"

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

You a real niggarr. Enjoy my niggarr!

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2020
DkJay:

Yo. You never explained what your quote meant; "Frustration is not an achievement-- depression is"

Rule 1: If you want to keep people hooked, don't give them everything easily. Give them some space to yearn for it.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2020
NNU0000:
Lol.It already did smiley Shey your AC dey on?

I can't afford an AC. My DStv sub is expiring today and I don't have money to sub. I only watch 3–5 stations. I need food too. In fact, I need help. All Nairalanders should contribute 1k each for me. God will bless all of you. I haven't seen even 10k since this year started. Things are hard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts / I’ve Slept With 700 Women - AntonioCassano / Who else knows about this???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.