Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,024 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (15212 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
BKsoul:
lmao.... i senior you and i don't want to be beating you.

Lol. I wanna ask you something on WhatsApp please
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
BKsoul:
my only annoyance is that, i wasn't talking to the gay ooooh... it wasn't even his concern,,, since he cant mind his business, let him carry another man's curse.... he will suffer.

Lol.. I can see you're fvcking angry right now
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by solobrain(m): 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
BKsoul:
its a lie... you came because of card giveaway... mumu man

Easy with the insult young lad.

Are you sure you're okay??

The fact that you replied to my comment without me mentioning your moniker or quoting you, is enough proof that you're a she-male. cheesy cheesy

Enough with the nuisance already, it's becoming irritating ni.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by sacajawea: 5:34am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
If you can allow me to marry you, i will take care of you.
Wow! wow wow! wow wow!
That is like the Solution too all of my Life's problems
A rich sexy woman as a wife, taking care of me and paying the bills shocked
Oh baby'm, Every night would be Magic for you kiss
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by sacajawea: 5:35am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
Do you have a gun?? Quickly run to my house and take it.
I don't believe in Violence ��
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 08, 2020
solobrain:

Easy with the insult young lad.

Are you sure you're okay??

The fact that you replied to my comment without me mentioning your moniker or quoting you, is enough proof that you're a she-male. cheesy cheesy

Enough with the nuisance already, it's becoming irritating ni.

You better go and drink sniper.... beggar
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
good evening guy.... that guy is a born fool.... i want armylord to know that 2 can be mad at the same time.
I'm not mad o.. U re the one that's mad na.. Just shouting up and down.. Killing people with mouth odour ..
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
You better go and drink sniper.... beggar
a guy with a female moniker.. Go and get a job.. Kai .. U dey disturb us
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2020
armylord:
I'm not mad o.. U re the one that's mad na.. Just shouting up and down.. Killing people with mouth odour ..
see body odour personified ooooh... see dirty pig... i don't even blame, it runs in your family.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2020
armylord:
dem dey disturb goat..... hungry man... do you have a job?? no be scrap you dey sell¿
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
see body odour personified ooooh... see dirty pig... i don't even blame, it runs in your family.
oya I stay in Jos, Plateau state.. Close to rwang Pam stadium. If e sure for u.. Enter flight come Jos.. Na ur body parts dem go carry go back..
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2020
armylord:
make una reach 20... i am ready.... as you say your mama no go sleep... you sef no go sleep.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
dem dey disturb goat..... hungry man... do you have a job?? no be scrap you dey sell¿
haha.. The same scrap will feed u and ur family members and small change go remain
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
lol I feel your pain guy..
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2020
armylord:
oya I stay in Jos, Plateau state.. Close to rwang Pam stadium. If e sure for u.. Enter flight come Jos.. Na ur body parts dem go carry go back..
see bastard, if them born all your acenstors well... come lagos... if your family no cry over you... then make you know... i will ridicule you... lazy bone..
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
see bastard, if them born all your acenstors well... come lagos... if your family no cry over you... then make you know... i will ridicule you... lazy bone..
chai na lag I grow up o.. No reason am... Anyhow sha.. U re still jobless.. Get a life jare
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2020
armylord:
haha.. The same scrap will feed u and ur family members and small change go remain
Lmao indeed.... and your fucking mother is in plateau jumping from one hotel to another while drunkard father has drink away all his life.... Don't you feed them
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2020
armylord:
chai na lag I grow up o.. No reason am... Anyhow sha.. U re still jobless.. Get a life jare
idiot... i get am before no be property.... if them born your father well... come lag..
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
make una reach 20... i am ready.... as you say your mama no go sleep... you sef no go sleep.
u just dey mention my mama since.. Lol she's fine thank You.. And I support her every month .. When I get paid. I sell stuffs online as side hustle.. I'm a pro basketball player.. And I earn more than your sorry ass Daddy!
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
Lmao indeed.... and your fucking mother is in plateau jumping from one hotel to another while drunkard father has drink away all his life.... Don't you feed them
from the way u talk, its obvious u were not trained to respect the elderly. I pity ya unborn children. Them go suffer sha
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2020
armylord:
u just dey mention my mama since.. Lol she's fine thank You.. And I support her every month .. When I get paid. I sell stuffs online as side hustle.. I'm a pro basketball player.. And I earn more than your sorry ass Daddy!
Lmaoo.... you work indeed... you think i do not know you dont worry, just be watching your back... because i have copied your number.. no waka far ooooh...
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
Lmaoo.... you work indeed... you think i do not know you dont worry, just be watching your back... because i have copied your number.. no waka far ooooh...
u don't know me guy.. Carry my number.. Come meet me for Jos na.. Hiding behind a phone..
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 08, 2020
armylord:
from the way u talk, its obvious u were not trained to respect the elderly. I pity ya unborn children. Them go suffer sha
if to say the hawk wey born you, train you well... ahswearugad, you will always pick your battles wisely... shebi you chuck mouth for matter wey no concern you abi.... i will teach you a lesson you will not forget in a hurry... just watch your back...
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2020
armylord:
u don't know me guy.. Carry my number.. Come meet me for Jos na.. Hiding behind a phone..
people wey go come meet you dey come....
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2020
armylord:
worry not... your mind go shake
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
if to say the hawk wey born you, train you well... ahswearugad, you will always pick your battles wisely... shebi you chuck mouth for matter wey no concern you abi.... i will teach you a lesson you will not forget in a hurry... just watch your back...
I dey wait them bros
BKsoul:
people wey go come meet you dey come....
lmao oh boy .. Laugh no go kill me this morning
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2020
armylord:
I dey wait them bros
am not your bros... i no be your papa family...
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
worry not... your mind go shake
no shaking bros..I dey ground!!!
armylord:
lmao oh boy .. Laugh no go kill me this morning
it will soon turn to premium tears....
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2020
BKsoul:
it will soon turn to premium tears....
mtchew.. Later o ..oga bringer of tears
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2020
Is too early for this nah,ahn ahn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? / Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs & ASS Goes Viral As She Flaunt Them / Ghana Girls Has Big Booty Than Nigerian Girls With Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.