Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (15204 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
iLegendd:
Oh, before I go, all haters should gather and abuse me as they reunite. I won't condescend in replying any of them on this thread.

Also, I have just done the subscription myself, so 8 people who want 1k card should mention the she-male to get 1k each from the 8k she-he was supposed to use to sub for me.

All the best as you call on her to send you 1k card.

grin
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
BKsoul:
many are mad but few are roaming.... what's my business with you now? why are you not acting your age idiot of the highest order..... you smelly modafucka.... idiot wey no dey wash boxer... did i in anyway talk to you or refer to you?? where you blind when that guy insulted me first God will punish your generation,,, for the rest of your life, you will always be condemned... are you stupid or you just decide to be unfortunate? all the females in your family are broke things... did i ask you for anything.... have i ever acknowledge you here before? see this instant noodles man, short prick. idiot.
Chai grin...
You see those bolded texts(insults),
I don add am to my dictionary grin grin

armylord, I don tell you since make u no play with a sleeping Lioness, now she don wake up, wahala day ooo cheesy

She get many new/thunderous insults for her dictionary ooogrin

Better run for your life grin grin
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Xoly:

I still day wait since afternoon undecided

Kindly remind me what I promised you. Please, be sure I did promise you that.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
gamapoy540:
Me waiting for Ilegend's food thread like...

Lol. So, you want haters to die of depression? That's bad. Please, have some sympathy.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

Kindly remind me what I promised you. Please, be sure I did promise you that.
Should I wait for it?. like, are you going to send it?
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:42am On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:

Should I wait for it?. like, are you going to send it?

Wait for what, Sir? If I promised you something, say it let me know, but if I didn't, ignore it and don't bring the topic up again.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 07, 2020
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:

This is what I am talking about...
You wrote that those that will mention her will get 1k card each. I mentioned her first, and I am waiting for the card since smiley

Wow! Read again. The last line of what you quoted. I hate English — especially when Nigerians interpret it. They never focus on the meaning, but what they want to hear.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

Wow! Read again. The last line of what you quoted. I hate English — especially when Nigerians interpret it. They never focus on the meaning, but what they want to hear.
Well, I don't understand what you mean sad
But just forget about it
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 07, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2020
Let me use pidgin to interpret myself.

Oh, before I go, all haters should gather and abuse me as they reunite. I won't condescend in replying any of them on this thread.

1. Also, I have just done the subscription myself...

2. So 8 people who want 1k card should mention the she-male to get 1k each from the 8k she-he was supposed to use to sub for me.

3. All the best as you call on her to send you 1k card.

Meaning of 1.

E mean say, as the woman promise me 8k to do subscription, I don use my moni do am. So, the woman dey owe me 8k.

Meaning of 2.

E mean say, the 8k wey she promise me or owe me, I want make 8 piple mention her make she send 1k to each person from the 8k she suppose give me.

Meaning of 3.

I talk say, all the best to those piple wey so sama her message to collect their 1k share. I no talk say I dey share moni.

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:
Let me use pidgin to interpret myself

Meaning of 1.

E mean say, as the woman promise me 8k, I don use my money do am.

Meaning of 2.

E mean say, the 8k wey she promise me, I want make 8 piple mention her make she send 1k to each person from the 8k she suppose give me.

Meaning of 3.

I talk say, all the best to those piple wey so sama her message to collect their 1k share. I no talk say I dey share moni.

Okay
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by solobrain(m): 11:46am On Oct 07, 2020
Lmao.
See as your she-male hater just help you keep this your thread lively. cheesy

I love this your method of keeping haters hooked joor, let me experiment it. cool
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by sacajawea: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
BKsoul abeg gimme that money.
Yes I am shameless Hungry, Frustrated and a Male. It may be small to you, but it will go a very Long way in my Broke life
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
sacajawea:
Yes I am shameless Hungry, Frustrated and a Male. It may be small to you, but it will go a very Long way in my Broke life
Do you have a gun?? Quickly run to my house and take it.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
solobrain:
Lmao.
See as your she-male hater just help you keep this your thread lively. cheesy

I love this your method of keeping haters hooked joor, let me experiment it. cool
its a lie... you came because of card giveaway... mumu man
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:
Let me use pidgin to interpret myself.

Meaning of 1.

E mean say, as the woman promise me 8k to do subscription, I don use my moni do am. So, the woman dey owe me 8k.

Meaning of 2.

E mean say, the 8k wey she promise me or owe me, I want make 8 piple mention her make she send 1k to each person from the 8k she suppose give me.

Meaning of 3.

come and steal the money from me and share to them nah.... shebi you no get sense.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
sacajawea:
If you can allow me to marry you, i will take care of you.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

I don't create threads with giveaway in mind — they just happen and I don't mention people to gather because I want it to be a surprise for those around. If I'm to mention, I have too many fans I would like to mention first like Adeboi and others.
ilegend boss I know you don't like giving money easily sir so I'm offering any service you want for 2k tonight sir. I've not tasted food since yesterday and no help on sight so I'm willing to do any work for you for 2k today sir. please help a starving soul.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oshoooo:
ilegend boss I know you don't like giving money easily sir so I'm offering any service you want for 2k tonight sir. I've not tasted food since yesterday and no help on sight so I'm willing to do any work for you for 2k today sir. please help a starving soul.

Drop your bank account number let me send you 2k. I don't usually send when people request, but a spirit pushed me to do it for no reason. Do it in the next 10 minutes or it will expire.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:

Drop your bank account number let me send you 2k. I don't usually send when people request, but a spirit pushed me to do it for no reason. Do it in the next 10 minutes or it will expire.
God bless you sir
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
6 minutes left.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
iLegendd:
6 minutes left.
Thank you Sir I just saw it may God continue to bless you abundantly. I remain loyal forever sir

1 Like

Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
Oshoooo:
Thank you Sir I just saw it may God continue to bless you abundantly. I remain loyal forever sir

You're welcome, Sir. God replenishes the hands that giveth. Just that we're careful to avoid Nigerians abusing that hand.

All the best, dear.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Xoly:

Chai grin...
You see those bolded texts(insults),
I don add am to my dictionary grin grin

armylord, I don tell you since make u no play with a sleeping Lioness, now she don wake up, wahala day ooo cheesy

She get many new/thunderous insults for her dictionary ooogrin

Better run for your life grin grin
lol I just dey laugh since.. The yans wey I chook her pain her gaann
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
armylord:
lol I just dey laugh since.. The yans wey I chook her pain her gaann
wetin pain your mama? gay
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
BKsoul:
wetin pain your mama? gay

Humm.. Greetings ma kiss
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Humm.. Greetings ma kiss
good evening guy.... that guy is a born fool.... i want armylord to know that 2 can be mad at the same time.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2020
BKsoul:
good evening guy.... that guy is a born fool.... i want armylord to know that 2 can be mad at the same time.

Try to calm down please. So many mad people here
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
BKsoul:
If you can allow me to marry you, i will take care of you.

Humm.. I'm available o
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Try to calm down please. So many mad people here
my only annoyance is that, i wasn't talking to the gay ooooh... it wasn't even his concern,,, since he cant mind his business, let him carry another man's curse.... he will suffer.
Re: I'm Just Going To Be F*cking — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Humm.. I'm available o
lmao.... i senior you and i don't want to be beating you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Hate in Men? / In Luv With My Husband's Sister / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.