Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? (12534 Views)

Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person / Who Is This Naija Boy Sef? / Diz Abuja Girls Sef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2011
I wonder o. As una take bash women left and right yet most of you are homophobes. Wetin dey for una life? You go marry dog abi?

Pweety4me:

*Gasps in agony*   cry embarassed cheesy. . .y na sad cry. . .

Lol he was here for his movie premiere this weekend and my boss was the one giving him rides to the hotel and such so he invited me to go Friday and Saturday cheesy
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2011
pro01:

Na this same question I don dey ask since before the Aba women riot of 1929. Yet no concrete answer up til now. If you ask them they will blab, rant, and beat about the bush. Some wey get sense small go talk about 'companionship' and 'care' - as if mine doesn't cancel her's out. I tire for the matter jare. Na Lucifer go baptize any babe wey tell me say 'no sex' in the relationship - but want us to remain together so she go chop my money for free and waste my precious time. They really have nothing to offer as girlfriends- apart from ripping holes in your pocket and in your heart (if you take them seriously). Only a few of them contribute something valuable - but only as wives, mostly for the children's sake.

Whatz up holmez,

Ain't seen or heard from you in ages. Wetin happen? You travel go Libya?

What's up with the "reddened" above? You can get those without marriage. . .you know that right?
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by 197(f): 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2011
harakiri:

That's a nasty statement man. I wouldn't want to imagine you in a blond wig, mini skirt and 30 pound balls sticking from under. . .That sight marks the beginning of a bad day!

@ 30 pounds balls beneath the mini skirt!!

[size=18pt]DEATH!![/size]
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2011
MzGreat:

me too, MzD How are you?

Im gud! and yourself? smiley
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by tlops(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2011
Summary Pls?
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Pweety4me(f): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol he was here for his movie premiere this weekend and my boss was the one giving him rides to the hotel and such so he invited me to go Friday and Saturday cheesy
You one lucky biatch! babe. . .hmmm how could u live?lool kiddin but were u a fan b4 tho?
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by MeGaStReEt: 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
Depends on the kind of woman you're dating
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Orikinla(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2011
COMPANIONSHIP.

A good woman is a HELP MATE, PLAY MATE and BED MATE rolled into one.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2011
harakiri:

Whatz up holmez,

Ain't seen or heard from you in ages. Wetin happen? You travel go Libya?

What's up with the "reddened" above? You can get those without marriage. . .you know that right?

Lol. My brova, I go do small mercenary work for Libya; met my 'target' (1000 protesters' lives), and now I'm done.

Well, I'm still with you on the marriage issue nah;  every passing day the paranoia is re-inforced by events/experiences. I'll get me a strong-gened baby mama whenever I'm ready to have my heir(s).
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2011
harakiri:

Does the word "metaphor" mean anything to you? I used you and several other characters on nairaland to illustrate something and you just had to zero it down to you. See's who's talking about hallucination. Did i even pick on you or use an derogatory term on you? Good grief! ! !

your "metaphor" was in bad taste, and yes, you made it seem as if it actually happened.

not cool. undecided
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Blazay(m): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2011
Nothing.
Men have poohsies and can have surrogate babies.
Buy one egg, get a womb free. cheesy
Screw Adam and Eve.
Welcome and Steve.
Shakara don end!!! cool
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

You one lucky biatch! babe. . .hmmm how could u live?lool kiddin but were u a fan b4 tho?

Lol. I'm familiar with his movies and think he's alright. I'm not crazy like other women that showed up half naked. If anything I went to support his film and the industry.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2011
tpiah!:

your "metaphor" was in bad taste, and yes, you made it seem as if it actually happened.

not cool. undecided

Madam/Lady/I don't know where to place you,

Sorry if it came across to you that way. I'm just a guy that came on here, dropped my opinions and next thing you know, some people who. . . (let me leave that for now)

Once again, sorry about that but please, when "harakiri" types out something. . .try and understand what he's getting at before you label him something he's not.

Cheers lady grin grin cool
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2011
apology accepted.

try to do better next time. wink
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by intrepid: 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2011
Much as men contribute.By their very nature and the prevailing circumstances it might seem that their contribution is insignificant to SOME PEOPLE.But in the first place,let us ask if a relationship according to this post is complete without a woman?

I guess NO.

So this question brings to the fore the not-so-good attitude of some menfolk who regard women as trash either because of their own experience engendered by nature or nurture or even by their own outright carelessness.

This carelessness might have dropped them into some kind of wilderness filled with bitter experiences with some women of like attitude(who also see men as not contributing anything),and the story is what we all are reading here now.

So many things shape our thinking and we have to look inwards to see what informs our conclusions.Women indeed have a lot to do in any relationship especially in the marriage setup.Any other hybrid relationship is sure to beget a monstrous hydra,and you may not know what to do with it.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2011
tpiah!:

apology accepted.

try to do better next time. wink

Don't push it! ! !
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2011
gosh you're so prickly.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2011
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@tpiah https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=614128.msg7821519#msg7821519

yeah, i saw it yesterday- no biggie.

stop being an irritant- i've told you this many times but you seem pigheaded.

do you not understand the meaning of getting on people's nerves?

i thought you said you're half american- do you have no connection to them at all, because they're not like this. At least the ones on nl arent.

even kb who is annoying, isnt as tiresome as you.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2011
tpiah!:

gosh you're so prickly.

Prickly or a prick or if i get prick? I get prick sha ooo in case that na the prick of contention! ! !
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2011
tpiah!:

yeah, i saw it yesterday- no biggie.

stop being an irritant- i've told you this many times but you seem pigheaded.

do you not understand the meaning of getting on people's nerves?

i thought you said you're half american- do you have no connection to them at all, because they're not like this. At least the ones on nl arent.

even kb who is annoying, isnt as tiresome as you.

Yea yeah blah blah. I knew you'd btch at me. You are an old hag, yet you can't seem to understand that.
Just thought I show u your own self. You ought to direct your HAGGITUDE to that clown
and not me  tongue.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by 197(f): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2011
tpiah my wife stop cursing
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by barika2011(m): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2011
@harakiri, u spoke the damn truth right from ur very first comment,u just hit the nail on the head of reality,
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2011
barika2011:

@harakiri, u spoke the damn truth right from your very first comment,u just hit the nail on the head of reality,

Thanks bruv. I couldn't help myself.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2011
LMAO!!! SMH People sha!!!
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2011
lord_reed rarely takes anything(threads) serious,exchanges pleasantries with his e-wife on every thread,and think with his dick this days.i'm disappointed 'cos you're becoming dumber by the day.you've lost it man.@harakiri.what u have up there is the simple bitter truth.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2011
grin grin
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2011
REALKINGSON:

lord_reed rarely takes anything(threads) serious,exchanges pleasantries with his e-wife on every thread,and think with his manliness this days.i'm disappointed 'cos you're becoming dumber by the day.you've lost it man.@harakiri.what u have up there is the simple bitter truth.

Thanks bruv. I guess i don't need to say anything more.

@Lord of the Reeds

You dey see as e dey go abi?
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2011
@REALKINGSON
What I do with my time on NL is now your new past time right? Carry on.

@harakiri
Unlike you, I don't need the affirmation of posters to boost my ego.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@REALKINGSON
What I do with my time on NL is now your new past time right? Carry on.

@harakiri
Unlike you, I don't need the affirmation of posters to boost my ego.

Boost my ego? Son, you make it sound like i got relatives and friends on this forum. When are you gonna wake up from lala land?
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by LordReed(m): 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2011
@harakiri
For all your vaunted realism am yet to see you offer any sensible solution in this section.

Please am waiting for the dictionary were self preservation, caution and the strive for excellence are synonymous with selfishness.
Re: Wetin Women Dey Contribute 4 Relationship Sef? by harakiri(m): 11:50pm On Mar 07, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@harakiri
For all your vaunted realism am yet to see you offer any sensible solution in this section.

Please am waiting for the dictionary were self preservation, caution and the strive for excellence are synonymous with selfishness.

The day you swallow the red pill and go down the rabbit hole is the day you'll grow up and start thinking outside the box. Don't worry son, your time will come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics) / (18+) Imagine What This Girl Wore To The Saloon (photo) / Are Nigerian Man Possessive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.