Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,919 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ (8293 Views)

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? / 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2011
Now back to topic, Before we were rudely interrupted. . .
Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?
Share your experiences cheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by johnnygan(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2011
@wanerbabe now you really need a typo spell! I'm bringing on silence to your case cuz I seen fit to it! Ÿõü are nothing but a filthy vulture!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2011
lol Winnergal are you okay today?  grin
you are the main one derailing your own thread.
I guess you are being rude to yourself  grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2011
johnnygan:

@wanerbabe now you really need a typo spell! I'm bringing on silence to your case cuz I seen fit to it! Ÿõü are nothing but a filthy vulture!
Now we're getting there. . .Snake and lizard fukcer cheesy grin grin cheesy

Now clap for your pricks again kpa-kpa-kpa-kpa-kpa-kpa! cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2011
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

lol Winnergal are you okay today?  grin
you are the main one derailing your own thread.
I guess you are being rude to yourself  grin

Johnny-gay needs help in clapping for his pricks, you can extend your helping/servicing hand to him!Treat his pricks right and don't be disrespectful to them okay? cheesy grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2011
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by johnnygan(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2011
Your onomatopoeia is an emblem of who you really are! A scapeGoat and a local champ!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2011
johnnygan:

Your onomatopoeia is an emblem of who you really are! A scapeGoat and a local champ!
If your mama wasn't sharing her rotten puss-y with every mad man on the streets, you wouldn't have a problem sharing your experience here, you fatherfukcing A-sshole She-male!
You son of a Gay Ba-stard. . . How are your rectangularly shaped dikcs
doing? Are you enjoying their dancing styles. What styles are they giving you right, now, break dance or fuji? Keep on clapping for them! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Fool!! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2011
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

Johnny-gay needs help in clapping for his pricks, you can extend your helping/servicing hand to him!Treat his pricks right and don't be disrespectful to them okay? cheesy grin grin
angry
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

angry

Why the angry face? Isn't he your friend? A friend in need is a friend indeed, remember? cheesy grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2011
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by mamagee3(f): 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2011
johnnygan:

Winnergal:

Then bring it on, Don't let the many heavy dikcs and pussiez on your face and body hold you back. Come on! be a She-male- and do the right thang cheesy grin grin cheesy
Winnergal:

If your mama wasn't sharing her rotten puss-y with every mad man on the streets, you wouldn't have a problem sharing your experience here, you fatherfukcing A-sshole She-male!
[b]You son of a Gay Ba-stard. . . How are your rectangularly shaped dikcs[/b]doing? Are you enjoying their dancing styles. What styles are they giving you right, now, break dance or fuji? Keep on clapping for them! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Fool!! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Unnecessary abuses being poured out on a public forum!

No iota of self-dignity and respect for yourselves whatsoever! undecided

@Topic. . .

My parents are faithful to each other and it'll continue like that until death do them part.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2011
^^it's iota  wink

@Winner, NO! He is not my fwend! But you are mean!  angry
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Advocator: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2011
I don't get it, did all the participants in this topic recorded their parent's s-e-x-u-a-l-i-t-y apparatus.  How in the world did you know that your parents' are faithful to one another! UNLESS you stayed home spying & investigating both your parents' and their sexual encodes.

I applaud for the creator of this topic - This had to be the stupidest topic in the history of history. B-u-l-l-s-h-i-t!

undecided undecided
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^it's iota  wink

@Winner, NO! He is not my fwend! But you are mean!  angry

[/quote
You're denying your own? shocked cheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2011
Advocator:

I don't get it, did all the participants in this topic recorded their parent's intimacy.u.a.l apparatus.  How in the world did you know that your parents' are faithful to one another! UNLESS you stayed home spying & investigating both your parents' and their sexual encodes.

I applaud for the creator of this topic - This had to be the stupidest topic in the history of history. B-u-l-l-s-h-i-t!

undecided undecided

But not as stu-pid as you, tho' cheesy grin
And your clicking on it makes you even more stu-pid than you already are cheesy grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2011
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by mamagee3(f): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^it's iota wink

@Winner, NO! He is not my fwend! But you are mean! angry
It's called a typo! wink

And everyone on this forum is guilty of it!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Advocator: 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

But not as stu-pid as you, tho' cheesy grin
And your clicking on it makes you even more stu-pid than you already are cheesy grin

I think I like your reply. wink

*clears his throat* I'm advocator, the new cool guy in the town. grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

Spamming,huh? undecided
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

Spamming,huh? undecided
419, huh? undecided undecided undecided
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2011
Advocator:

I think I like your reply. wink

*clears his throat* I'm advocator, the new cool guy in the town. grin

But not as cool as Johhnny-gay's many dikcs, huh?
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

419, huh? undecided undecided undecided

You are? undecided
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Advocator: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

But not as cool as Johhnny-gay's many dikcs, huh?

I think you need some f-u-c-k-i-n-g, because any girl you mention the word d-i-c-k really needs her hole tapped.

Am I right? grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by mamagee3(f): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2011
What is going on here? angry angry angry angry

Where is mukina? someone needs to lock this thread up!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

You are? undecided
Are you? undecided undecided undecided
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2011
Advocator:

I think you need some f-u-c-k-i-n-g, because any girl you mention the word d-i-c-k really needs her hole tapped.

Am I right? grin

Nah. . .
The only person who needs some sha-g-ging here is johnny gay cheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2011
mama-gee:

What is going on here? angry angry angry angry

Where is mukina? someone needs to lock this thread up!

mamagee, wetin concern you sef. Amebor.
This thread only spices up the dryness of the romance section
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by manmustwac(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2011
My uncle was very unfaithful to his wife. Not only did the urhobo man  nack all my aunt's sisters daughters that were staying with us at the time but he also married wife number two and to the best of my knowledge have had at least four kids with her. But then him and wife number one are still happily married together after being together for at least 45 years.  smiley smiley wink wink
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Advocator: 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

Nah. . .
The only person who needs some sleep with-ging here is johnny gay cheesy

Me gay? If you only know how much vayjays I penetrated. I am a straight heterosexual. You don't believe me ask your girlfriend. I may have f-u-c-k-e-d her. grin

How much does your p-u-s-s-y's worth? 1 cent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend / (18+) "See How He Is Pressing Her Asss Like Fufu" (pictures) / Here Are The Real Names Of Most Romancelanders You May Or May Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.