Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ (8299 Views)

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? / 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Ethiodime: 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2011
Advocator:

EthioDime AKA Mrsdarkskin I like the way you shut her down without even dissing her with vulgar words. I think she's feeling dumb right now. (Not that I'm saying she wasn't dumb before). Good job girl.

OP why the heck are you mourning my name? You are officially ignored on my side, for you are as dense are the b-i-t-c-h next door. I like conversing, I do, but you are dang ( repetitive,boring as hell, and a mere s-e-x object).  Calling me a coward, won't push me into conversing with you. You are a despicable harlot, and you don't even deserve me spitting on your face. You should take ESL classes witch.

Having said that, I will be around in this topic, but watch how I ignore your infected self.

Ignoring wil work da best. she is seekin attention n im not mrsdarkskin. she's dyin to be talked to, remain cool and ignore her azz like der is no 2morrow.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2011
Ethiodime:

Ignoring wil work da best. she is seekin attention n im not mrsdarkskin. she's dyin to be talked to, remain cool and ignore her azz like der is no 2morrow.

Go and scratch your mama's wrinkled pu-ssy! Lesbo Fool!! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Advocator: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2011
Ethiodime:

LOOOL the mere thing is mourning my name and calling me back reputedly. *pops his sleeve out of coolness*.

Nevertheless thanks for the advice Mrsdarkskin. grin I'm already doing that.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2011
Advocator:

LOOOL the mere thing is mourning my name and calling me back reputedly. *pops his sleeve out of coolness*.

Nevertheless thanks for the advice Mrsdarkskin. grin I'm already doing my mama's wide rotten pu-ssy.
Yea, keep doing it!! cheesy grin grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Gboliwe: 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2011
Leave parents alone in this diss Winnergirl. You are meant to be a female aint you? Why all this wannabe gangster talk?
Stop it for goodness sake.
Fight each individual as they come, i understand you are hulk hogan, but please leave parents alone. If you have respect for elders/old age, you shouldnt insult innocent parents!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Advocator: 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2011
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. grin

*Sips his French vanilla*
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2011
@Winnergal
I told them to provide you with a sticky go-cart so that you can drive yourself up the walls. Enjoying the ride?
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Ethiodime: 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2011
Advocator:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. grin

Lmaao she's hurting i swear, continue wit that. Lmaaaoooooo, poor gurl. smiley u hve to understand dat im not the girl u r sayin im advo. angry
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2011
Ethiodime:

Lmaao she's hurting i swear, continue wit that. Lmaaaoooooo, poor gurl. smiley u hve to understand dat im not the girl u r sayin im advo.  angry

Lord_Reed:

@Winnergal
I told them to provide you with a sticky go-cart so that you can drive yourself up the walls. Enjoying the ride?
Advocator:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. grin

Your mamas and papas ae busy fukcing the hell out of a-s-ses y'all a-s-s-es huh?
Tell me, who fukcs you better, your ba-s-t.a.r.d  a-s-s hole papas or your ashewo free of charge mamas? cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Advocator: 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2011
Ethiodime:

Lmaao she's hurting i swear, continue wit that. Lmaaaoooooo, poor gurl. smiley u hve to understand dat im not the girl u r sayin im advo.  angry

I'm on that, don't you see me ignoring the hell out of her.

LOOL, there's a big similarity between you and Mrsdarkskin. I don't know what to believe now. The good thing is, you are both cool ladies. grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2011
Advocator:

[size=18pt]I'm on that, don't you see me doing my ashewo mama's wide rotten purple-colored p-ussy.[/size]

LOOL, there's a big similarity between you and that girl. I don't know what to believe now.  grin

Go on soun jare! Enjoy it before it dries and falls offcheesy grin grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2011
@Winnergal
Just got a call from the men in white coats. They say they are giving up on your case.

shocked Who gets rejected from insane asylums? What are we going to do with you now?
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by treylaw: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2011
Up Winnergal cheesy grin grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Claroo(m): 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2011
i cant stop laughing,the main reason i love nairaland,
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by treylaw: 11:54pm On Mar 12, 2011
Claroo:

i cant stop laughing,the main reason i love nairaland,
I tell ya cheesy grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Ethiodime: 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2011
Lord reed - 1 pts

advocator - 9 points

crude oil - 0 points

winngergal - 5 points .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by treylaw: 12:00am On Mar 13, 2011
Ethiodime:

Lord reed - 1 pts

advocator - 9 points

crude oil - 0 points

winngergal - 5 points .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No!
Winnergal= 15 points
Advocator= 3 points
Lord Reed= 1 point

And the winner is winnergal cheesy grin
Her parts are more entertaining cheesy
Besides both Advocator and Lord reed had to surrender!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 12:05am On Mar 13, 2011
@Winnergal/treylaw
Awww you got tired n went to pick up your other id huh. Come back n play lol
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by treylaw: 12:06am On Mar 13, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Winnergal/treylaw

Are you mad cause i said winnergal is da winner? cheesy
Go direct your anger at winnergal, let her crush you again! cheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 12:09am On Mar 13, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Winnergal/treylaw
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Ethiodime: 12:09am On Mar 13, 2011
treylaw:

No!
Winnergal= 15 points
Advocator= 3 points
Lord Reed= 1 point

And the winner is winnergal cheesy grin
Her parts are more entertaining cheesy
Besides both Advocator and Lord reed had to surrender!
Omg, dat girl never made any sense n she was only insulting parents . if u find dat entertaining den u must be sick.

No one surrender, people got sick n tired wen they see da same thing again n again. Go back n read the

terminologies n da dayum words dat crazy advo was usin on her.  cheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 12:11am On Mar 13, 2011
@treylaw
Is the 'winner' getting any prize?
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by treylaw: 12:12am On Mar 13, 2011
Ethiodime:

Omg, dat girl never made any sense n she was only insulting parents . if u find dat entertaining den u must be sick.

No one surrender, people got sick n tired wen they see da same thing again n again. Go back n read the

terminologies n da dayum words dat crazy advo was usin on her.  cheesy

Her abuses were heavier and she was entertaining cheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by treylaw: 12:13am On Mar 13, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@treylaw
Is the 'winner' getting any prize?
In every battle there's a winner, whether there's a prize or not cheesy

Thanks for making my day, guyz. Now let me go blog on TIWA SAVAGE cheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Claroo(m): 12:16am On Mar 13, 2011
THE WINNER IS, SORRY THERE IS A TIE BETWEEN WINNERGAL % ETHIODIME.U GUYZ SHOULD CONTINUE.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 12:18am On Mar 13, 2011
@treylaw/Winnergal
id switching is a nice tactic. Take your time n recover.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 12:19am On Mar 13, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@treylaw/Winnergal

Umm shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by treylaw: 12:19am On Mar 13, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@treylaw/Winnergal
Go fight winnergal jor cheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 12:23am On Mar 13, 2011
[s]People should reveal themselves,why hide behind a new ID[/s]?? undecided undecided
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 12:24am On Mar 13, 2011
@treylaw/Winnergal
Playground is still open. How many more hours do you need?

@Goldie
Enjoying the show?
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 12:32am On Mar 13, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@treylaw/Winnergal
Playground is still open. How many more hours do you need?

@Goldie
Enjoying the show?

Enjoy what show,its getting boring already. undecided
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 12:37am On Mar 13, 2011
Yeah there only so many fukcs n arses you can read before you go *yawn*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Man Gets Stuck On Woman (east African Magun At Work) ---video! / To The Guys / Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.