Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ (8283 Views)

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? / 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2011
Advocator:

Me gay? If you only know how much vayjays I penetrated. I am a straight heterosexual. You don't believe me ask your girlfriend. I may have f-u-c-k-e-d her. grin

How much does your p-u-s-s-y's worth? 1 cent?

Ah, i always suspected you were johhny gay, thanks for confirming it.  I wasn't even referring to you!
Atleast better than your mama's pu-ssy that's not worth anything, she just shares it with any Tom, Dikc and Harry she sees on da streets! Your sisters' pussiez are another story entirely. They keep their pussiez always wide open, legs spread apart 24 hrs, so anybody that need servicing just need to deep their snakes/dukcs inside them As in, eh grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by BABE3: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2011
Advocator:

Me gay? If you only know how much vayjays I penetrated. I am a straight heterosexual. You don't believe me ask your girlfriend. I may have f-u-c-k-e-d her. grin

How much does your p-u-s-s-y's worth? 1 cent?

shocked shocked shocked shocked!!!!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Advocator: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

Ah, i always suspected you were johhny gay, thanks for confirming it. I wasn't even referring to you!
Atleast better than your mama's pu-ssy that's not worth anything, she just shares it with any Tom, Dikc and Harry she sees on da streets!

Emotional huh? Apart your legs w-h-o-r-e, let me in! I won't pay a cent and you will suck and drink my sperm as a warm-up! grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by mamagee3(f): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

mamagee, wetin concern you sef. Amebor.
This thread only spices up the dryness of the romance section
Utter bullocks!!!

An outpour of abuses doesn't spice things up, it only displays a classless bunch!

You all need to quit acting like immature kids and act like adults (that's if you all are even one)

Advocator:

Emotional huh? Apart your legs w-h-o-r-e, let me in! I won't pay a cent and you will suck and drink my sperm as a warm-up! grin
Are you daft?. . .Or are you just reetarded? angry

What part of "Stop pouring out abuses" didn't you understand? undecided
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Advocator: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2011
BABE!:

shocked shocked shocked shocked!!!!

I'm shocked too.

This skank is looking for flying hot dogs! I salute her and the next thing I knew was her begging for my d-i-c-k! grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2011
Advocator:

No,  not at all, A-s-s---hole. Just that i felt pity for your ba-star-d   a-s-s, you know, your mama just sharing her rotten ocean-wide-flies-filled puss--y with every mad dog on da streetz and all that. She even fukcs you 24/7. How does she do it? Sad thing is you're so addicted to her rotten puss-y that you're fukcing her even as you're typing right now.Fool!!! EWO!!!  shocked shocked shockedcheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Advocator: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2011
mama-gee:

Are you daft?. . .Or are you just reetarded? angry

What part of "Stop pouring out abuses" didn't you understand? undecided

Don't fess me woman. This skank needs some disciplining ayo. Read my nice words that I was throwing to her and look how she paid me. I try being nice and BOOM she returned it w/ vulgar statements! cool

Beside why do you care what people do on their online times?
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by mamagee3(f): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2011
Okay, that's it!

You all would be hearing from mukina.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Advocator: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

No  not at all, A-s-s---hole. Just that i felt pity for your ba-star-d   a-s-s, you know, your mama just sharing her rotten ocean-wide-flies-filled puss--y with every mad dog on da streetz and all that. She even fukcs you 24/7. How does she do it? Sad thing is you're so addicted to her rotten puss-y that you're fukcing her even as you're typing right now. EWO!!!  shocked shocked shockedcheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Dramatic entry * Apart her leg wide (something like 180 degrees wide). Takes his both hands and shove in her p-u-s-s-y. Giggle his huge anaconda till it release some major hot sperm. Goes direct to the s-l-u-t mouth and pours in. (she tries to spit it) With a burning slap and I force her to swallow it.

''The b-i-t-c-h yells while mourning" -Advo, fill in darling - " I reply with some attitudinal actions, you are a cheap harlot, you don't deserve my pe-n-i-s. grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by CrudeOil2(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2011
Advocator:

Dramatic entry * Apart her leg wide (something like 180 degrees wide). Takes his both hands and shove in her p-u-s-s-y. Giggle his huge anaconda till it release some major hot sperm. Goes direct to the s-l-u-t mouth and pours in. (she tries to spit it) With a burning slap and I force her to swallow it.

''The b-i-t-c-h yells while mourning" -Advo, fill in darling - " I reply with some attitudinal actions, you are a cheap harlot, you don't deserve my pe-n-i-s. grin

Jesus fücking Christ!! are u fücking serious?
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Advocator: 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2011
mama-gee:

Okay, that's it!

You all would be hearing from mukina.

Your advice was meaningful dear, I shouldn't be giving this lost hole a min of my life.

There4 no need to call on the moderators.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2011
Advocator:

Dramatic entry * Apart my mother's leg wide (something like 180 degrees wide). Takes his both hands and shove in her p-u-s-s-y. Giggle his huge anaconda till it release some major hot sperm. Goes direct to the s-l-u-t mouth and pours in. (she tries to spit it) With a burning slap and I force her to swallow it.

''My b-i-t-c-h  a-s-s hole mama [/b]yells while mourning" -[b]Advo, my son, fill in darling - " I reply with some attitudinal actions, mother you are a cheap harlot, don't deserve my pe-n-i-s. grin

Hahaha, is that how your mama yells when you fukc her ocean wide flies filled puss-y? EWO!!!
Tell me more about it!! You Gay- Goat fukcer!  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by CrudeOil2(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

Hahaha, is that how your mama yells when you fukc her ocean wide flies filled puss-y? EWO!!!
Tell me more about it!! You Gay- Goat fukcer!  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bang! Bang!! BanG!!!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2011
Your great great grand mother enjoyed fikcing goats and pigs
Your great grandmother fukced fowls and snakes
Your grandmother fukcs pigs and ccrocodiles
Your mother fukces chimpazees and hipopotamus
Your sisters next big gigs include fukcing a dead lion shocked shocked shocked

And you your gay a-s-s is busy fukcing all your female family members, why won't you feel relectant in sharing your experience with us cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Advocator: 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

Changing the wordings that shows your role in this world (which is to be a s-e-x object) won't make me hit that disgusting vajjay of yours. grin

Don't try it is of no use.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

Are you? undecided undecided undecided

Nope,you? undecided
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Advocator: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

Your great great grand mother enjoyed fikcing goats and pigs
Your great grandmother fukced fowls and snakes
Your mother fukced chimpazees and hipopotamus
Your sisters next big gisgs include fukcing a dead lion shocked shocked shocked

And you your gay backside is busy fukcing all your female family members, why won't you feel relectant in sharing your experience with us cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Is there any other way you can defend your despicable life beside hiding behind parents and grandparents? *shakes his head with pity*, I guess that is your way of hiding your w-h-o-r-e-n-e-s-s. cheesy

But don't worry you will still get customers (Your likes off course).

Another thing, your english sucks b-i-t-c-h, I'm having a hard time understanding your s-l-u-t-t-y gibberish.

P.S - You are a dripping s-e-x object, and me conversing with you will lower me to your turn. So I say, peace out cheap shot.

Holly and innocent members, I apologize that you had to read this blasphemous. But it is over now. grin

I'm out.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2011
Advocator:

Changing the wordings that shows your role in this world (which is to be a s-e-x object) won't make me hit that disgusting vajjay of yours. grin

Don't try it is of no use.

STHU, you mother-fukcing- GAY-F-OOL!!

Keep on fukcing your mama and sisters with your rectangularly shaped decayed dikc.

Every male get one prick but advo-fukcer has 50 pricks so he can penetrate his grandmother, mother, and 48 sisters at the same time. YOU GAY-HO aka Unripe snail fukcer!!! FOOL!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Ethiodime: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2011
Advocator:

Is there any other way you can defend your despicable life beside hiding behind parents and grandparents? *shakes his head with pity*, I guess that is your way of hiding your w-h-o-r-e-n-e-s-s. cheesy

Another thing, your english sucks b-i-t-c-h, I'm having a hard time understanding your s-l-u-t-t-y gibberish.

P.S - You are a dripping s-e-x object, and me conversing with you will lower me to your turn. So I say, peace out cheap shot.

Holly and innocent members, I apologize that you had to read this blasphemous. But it is over now. grin

I'm out.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

OMG. shocked shocked
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Ethiodime: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2011
Advocator:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Lmaoooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2011
Advocator:

I'm out.

STUT UR ROTTEN PRICK DOWN, I SAY!!
Weren't your GAY-A-S-S boasting of your decayed dikc a while ago?
Come back here, COWARD!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by CrudeOil2(m): 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2011
I love the heat! keep it up guys
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 9:56pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

STHU, you mother-fukcing- GAY-F-OOL!!

Keep on fukcing your mama and sisters with your rectangularly shaped decayed dikc.

Every male get one prick but advo-fukcer has 50 pricks so he can penetrate his grandmother, mother, and 48 sisters at the same time. YOU GAY-HO aka Unripe snail fukcer!!! FOOL!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Lol@Winergal
Another e-fighting on here??these lame guys,
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Ethiodime: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

STUT your ROTTEN PRICK DOWN, I SAY!!
Weren't your GAY-A-S-S boasting of your decayed dikc a while ago?
Come back here, COWARD!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

calm down n stop talkin shet abt parents, insult him alone like his doin it bt dont insult parents. u r the coward counter pact if my opinion is needed here.  sad
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Ethiodime: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2011
Crude Oil:

I love the heat! keep it up guys

da only heat dat is happenin here is parents r gettin chopped. u were shocked wit advo replies few mins bck but now you are callin for more insults? u r such a hypocrite. i fukin hate your fraudness.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2011
@Advocator
Where're you running to with your 50 dikcs?
Your  GAY A-S-S is runnng to go fukc your ashewo mama's rectangularly shaped wide fried puss-y again, right?

What did you and your ashewo family have for breakfast today?
Let me guess, Fried pussiez with chopped roasted dikcs and a bottle of your rotten purple- colored spermatoza, right? all served inside your mama's wide obo!! FOOL!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2011
Ethiodime:

calm down n stop talkin shet abt parents, insult him alone like his doin it bt dont insult parents. u r the coward counter pact if my opinion is needed here.  sad

STHU!!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by CrudeOil2(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2011
Hahaha!! Sorry babe, this is called e-fun.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal,do calm down sweetie. wink
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Ethiodime: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

STHU!!

y re you insulting me for?   i'm advicing you to stop insultin parents becos its makin u look pathetic.
hun there re others ways to seek attention, but dont seek attention by insulting blameless parents.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by CrudeOil2(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2011
^^^ Oh please!!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Ethiodime: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2011
Crude Oil:

Hahaha!! Sorry babe, this is called e-fun.

u just want to score points wit low lifes, keep feeding the touchdown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone / New To Nairaland! Hello / I Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. A Story Ladies Can Learn From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.