Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ (8298 Views)

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? / 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2011
Ethiodime:

y re you insulting me for?   i'm advicing you to stop insultin parents becos its makin u look pathetic.
hun there re others ways to seek attention, but dont seek attention by insulting blameless parents.

If you can't STHU, You'll be forced to eat one of Advo-GAY's roasted rotten dikc!
Now STHU!!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by CrudeOil2(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2011
u just want to score points wit low lifes, keep feeding the touchdown.

They are also having fun. Why are you so bothered?
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Ethiodime: 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

If you can't STHU, You'll be forced to eat one of Advo-GAY's roasted rotten dikc!
Now STHU!!

I'm not a syphilitic hoE like u, i dont get paid to ease dixs like u, sweety don't rumble about, you r pathetic as a human being. You are out of touch. Dont let the few (lols and winner-gal beat drums) lie to you.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by CrudeOil2(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2011
Ethiodime:

I'm not a syphilitic hoE like u, i dont get paid to ease dixs like u, sweety don't rumble about, you r pathetic as a human being. You are out of touch. Dont let the few (lols and winner-gal beat drums) lie to you.

Who invited you?
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Ethiodime: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2011
Crude Oil:

They are also having fun. Why are you so bothered?

having fun? wat fun shld we be having? Dat milf dont make sense. n i'm the second person to say that.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2011
Ethiodime:

I'm not a syphilitic hoE like u, i dont get paid to ease dixs like u,  sweety don't rumble about, you r pathetic as a human being. You are out of touch. Dont let the few (lols and winner-gal beat drums) lie to you.

But your mama is a hoe, right. Bet Advo-GAY is busy fukcing her decayed puss-y right now, you could also go join them, S-LUT! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Ethiodime: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2011
Crude Oil:

Who invited you?
obviously not by u gay.

now sit down n give your homo mind a rest. quit cheerleadin, u aint gonna get a milf.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by CrudeOil2(m): 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2011
Ethiodime:

having fun? wat fun shld we be having? Dat milf dont make sense. n i'm the second person to say that.

You are now facing the heat babe, cant you see?
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Ethiodime: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

But your mama is a hoe, right. Bet Advo-GAY is busy fukcing her decayed puss-y right now, you could also go join them, S-LUT! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

I won't stoop to ur level.// Nah im not gonna insult your parents. i know better dan tat.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2011
Ethiodime:

I won't stoop to your level.// Nah im not gonna insult your parents. i know better dan tat.

You meant to say you know more than fukcing ADVO-GAY and your mama at the same time!!! Now STHU!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Ethiodime: 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2011
Crude Oil:

You are now facing the heat babe, cant you see?

once again wat heat? All i see if the same insult over and over again n omg u r so funny girl encouragement.
I'm not the one sounding pathetic. funny part is shes callin the dude who is ignoring her bck. Sweety u r pathetic n people aruging wit u will make dem stoop 2 ur level.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by mamagee3(f): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2011
And despite all my warnings, the fight continues. . .

The repercusions is on your door steps.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2011
mama-gee:

And despite all my warnings, the fight continues. . .

The repercusiions is on your door steps.

do you mean NL door steps? undecided undecided
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2011
Ethiodime:

once again wat heat? All i see if the same insult over and over again n omg u r so funny girl encouragement.
I'm not the one sounding pathetic. funny part is shes callin the dude who is ignoring her bck. Sweety u r pathetic n people aruging wit u will make dem stoop 2 your level.

Take ur pathetic-looking puss-y off this thread, B-itch! And STFU, once again!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Ethiodime: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

You meant to say you know more than fukcing ADVO-GAY and your mama at the same time!!! Now STHU!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

(hoE,g@y,Your mum is a g@y) is dis ur only weapon?

I dare u 2 type a sentence that doesn't reveal your pathetically self. u r using da same insult over n over again.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2011
Ethiodime:

(hoE
g@y
Your mum is a g@y)

I dare u 2 type a sentence that doesn't reveal your pathetically self. u r using da same insult over n over again.

Your mama's gay p-ussy is itching her, go scratch it for her, GAY!!! cheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Ethiodime: 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

Take your [b]pathetic-[/b]looking puss-y off this thread, B-itch! And STFU, once again!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

I see by me talkin to u, u r learning some hard vocabulary from me, oh well dat is start. It takes a b!tch to know another b!tch. ever heard of dat fly fury?
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Ethiodime: 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

Your mama's gay p-ussy is itching her, go scratch it for her, GAY!!! cheesy

omg, same insult over n over again. i believe the only redeem is 2 ignore your azz. u dont make sense, u r a pathetic low life, u sound ignorant. i feel like im losin few IQ by talkin 2 u.

oh well i tried my best 2 educate ur dense brain.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2011
Ethiodime:

I see by me talkin to u, u r learning some hard vocabulary from me, oh well dat is start. It takes a b!tch to know another b!tch. ever heard of dat fly fury?

Go scratch your mama's pathetic looking puss-y, A-S-S-HOLE!! cheesy grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2011
Ethiodime:

omg, same insult over n over again. i believe the only redeem is 2 ignore your azz. u dont make sense, u r a pathetic low life, u sound ignorant. i feel like im losin few IQ by talkin 2 u.

oh well i tried my best 2 educate your dense brain.

What part of my posts don't make sense to you?
That ADVO_GAY fukcs you and your mama at the same time?
That your mama's itching wrinkled p-ussy was caused by ADVO-GAY's rectangularly shaped rotten 50 dikcs?
That your lesbo-a-s-s  is littering the whole forum with your excretal fluids?
Or that you should Shut up and shut your p-ussy up?

Keep scratching your mama's pathetic looking wrinkled pu-ssy! Dog-Fukcer!! cheesy grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2011
T[size=28pt]They says when two peeps are fighting,the third person is meant to settle them,not too add more petrol to the fire.

can you two sisters,just kiss and make up!!!!!Enough of the dissing already,this is weekend,chill at home and relax your nerves Girls!!!!
[/size]
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

TThey says when two peeps are fighting,the third person is meant to settle them,not too add more petrol to the fire.

can you two sisters,just kiss and make up!!!!!Enough of the dissing already,this is weekend,chill at home and relax your nerves Girls!!!!

Don't mind that a-s-s jare, claiming to be an Ethiopian, the b-i-t-c-h is not even proud to be a Naija. She needs special treatment from low self esteem cheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by CrudeOil2(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2011
Winnergal:

Don't mind that a-s-s jare, claiming to be an Ethiopian, the b-i-t-c-h is not even proud to be a Naija. She needs special treatment from low self esteem cheesy
Haahaha grin grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2011
Now back to topic, Before we were rudely interrupted. . .
Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?
Share your experiences cheesy
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Advocator: 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2011
EthioDime AKA Mrsdarkskin I like the way you shut her down without even dissing her with vulgar words. I think she's feeling dumb right now. (Not that I'm saying she wasn't dumb before). Good job girl.

OP why the heck are you mourning my name? You are officially ignored on my side, for you are as dense are the b-i-t-c-h next door. I like conversing, I do, but you are dang ( repetitive,boring as hell, and a mere s-e-x object). Calling me a coward, won't push me into conversing with you. You are a despicable harlot, and you don't even deserve me spitting on your face. You should take ESL classes witch.

Having said that, I will be around in this topic, but watch how I ignore your infected self.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Advocator: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2011
Crude Oil:

Haahaha grin grin grin

Unpardonable homosexual, stop begging for cheap vayjays you desperate order of the day, You need to stop cheer- leading batty boy! You are sounding a plain b-i-t-c-h! F-uc-k-i-n-g transgendered working under girls.

I'm on to you now, bring on what you got beside that pink screaming thing under your legs woman!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Gboliwe: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2011
I'm not saying you shouldnt fight, fight as much as your strenght can carry but please
STOP INSULTING PARENTS,its so unfair, rude and stupid
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2011
Advocator:

EthioDime AKA Mrsdarkskin I like the way you shut her down without even dissing her with vulgar words. I think she's feeling dumb right now. (Not that I'm saying she wasn't dumb before). Good job girl.

OP why the heck are you mourning my name? You are officially ignored on my side, for you are as dense are the b-i-t-c-h next door. I like conversing, I do, but you are dang ( repetitive,boring as hell, and a mere s-e-x object).  Calling me a coward, won't push me into conversing with you. You are a despicable harlot, and you don't even deserve me spitting on your face. You should take ESL classes witch.

Having said that, I will be around in this topic, but watch how I ignore your infected self.

You've just proven again that you're a coward!! You Snake fukcer!!
Go spit in your mama's wide rotten decayed wrinkled p-ussy!! You HE_HOE!!!
B-a-s-t-ard!!!
Keep fukcing your ashewo mama!!cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2011
@Winnergal
This is rich 6 pages and no one wants to tell you a story lol

Enjoying your room? Sorry they said no windows.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Advocator: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2011
Gboliwe:

I'm not saying you shouldnt fight, fight as much as your strenght can carry but please
STOP INSULTING PARENTS,its so unfair, rude and silly

Name & shame. If this reply is directed to me then you are definitely wrong. I don't insult parents' when I'm disciplining cheap creatures.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2011
Advocator:

Name & shame. If this reply is directed to me then you are definitely wrong. I don't insult parents' when I'm disciplining cheap creatures.

Why would you insult your own ba-s-tard a-s-s hole parents, you want them to stop you from fukcing them?
Keep on fukcing your sister's fried obos cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Winnergal(f): 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Winnergal
This is rich 6 pages and no one wants to tell you a story lol

Enjoying your room? Sorry they said no windows.
@Lord_Weed aka ADVO-GAY-TOR
Yeah, they did.
They told me how you caught your ba-s-tard father fukcing your ashewo sisters!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

To The Guys / That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This / Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.