Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' (67106 Views)

HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi / Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by juman(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jew are not bad.
They are from adam and eve like every other human beings. They are another ethnic group.

Its zionism that is bad.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Bnladan(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dayvidblue:
See this one, demanding that someone be killed for having an opposing view, how pathetic can some people get?

I think this lady should be arrested cos her utterances are capable of inciting violence.
wia in her statement did she threatened to kill anybody?
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
SirMichael1:
When i say that an average muslim northerner is ready to kill and make blood sacrifices for their allah, you'd think me mad! Just look at this hole inciting violence. Something they easily engage in. Violence.
then you have pour mental reasoning
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by VULCAN(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nairaland.

From today know that Hadampson is a forger and a liar. See how he twisted the bible to suit his evil ends.
Below is the real scripture and compare it with his fake news picture under

Ex 21:20&21

20 “If a man beats his male or female slave with a stick, and the slave dies on the spot, the owner must be punished. 21 But if the slave gets well after a day or two, the owner will not be punished since the slave belongs to him.

Hadampson:

There is no difference between Christians and muslims. The only difference is just the mode of practice and belief.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
nuelyoyo:
I didn't see where she said Aisha should be killed.
U are blind whether attacked or kill they are same thing.

So because she feels Aisha is Jew calls for attack? To this kannywood actress Jew should not be allowed to breathe, move, establish, enjoy the good things of life,

She has just showed her true colours. Exposed what has been in my mind all these while hatred.

She is supposed to be arrested by DSS by now. But no DSS will be romancing this kind of fellow.

Hajiya come and explain to us what you mean by"Jew"
There is no difference between you and apartheid
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by JoeEeL(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lorenzop:
And someone will tell me One Nigeria will work with these savages who are free to threaten people openly and still go scot free in the name of religion...smh

It can never and will never work. If I have 1 million naira, I can bet it all that a thousand years will not be seen with the existence of the south and the north. As population keeps increasing, the clashes will increase, things will get worse. We may pretend to be united for 10 years or even 100 years. But not a thousand. It will break no matter what. We are just immiscible. We will still break up but if not, then I can assure you we all would have been Fulanised / Islamised.

I would have left Nigerians to their fate by then, I assure you.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
womenareapes:
I keep saying this!

Islam is a stupid religion
if not that Islam prohibit insulting other people believe I would have give you some Dosage of heavy insults
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Anaerobi(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
some Muslims can condemn their fellow Muslims for nothing.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Path24: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
No wonder the kano anti SARS protester's were attacked. We know why now . That they were sponsored.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fahdiga:
And this one is serving Allah. yes she is serving Allah and doing Allah's bidden which is kill as many as you can. your seventy virgins will be waiting for you at heaven. this is the true religion of piss

Na Babe o!

Abi she sef go get seventy-two guys with big Kondo?

She go die comot de heaven be dat o!
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Fahdiga(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
ghettochild4u:

Na stupid jihadist Islam dem dey do..
In all of this, did u hear Saudi frown upon what's happening here??
They will never do that. I tire for Islam
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Path24: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
No wonder the kano anti SARS protester's were attacked. We know why now . That they were sponsored.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by backtalkG(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mikehot:
But wait o, moslems if jihad men would get 77 virgins what would women get?
777 huge divks because terrorist women hardly get sexually satisfied
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oizee:
What a shame to the rest of the women, north is d problem of dis country.
are you not the people that almost destroy Una facilities in the name of protest?
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
That's not true and that's not what Islam taught us, that's her own view and her view doesn't depict Islam, pls mind what you write about other people's religion and learn to respect other people's religion...
Fahdiga:
And this one is serving Allah. yes she is serving Allah and doing Allah's bidden which is kill as many as you can. your seventy virgins will be waiting for you at heaven. this is the true religion of piss
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oizee:
What a shame to the rest of the women, north is d problem of dis country.
are you not the people that almost destroy Una facilities in the name of protest?

Mrs DEAD BRAIN
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ceeceeuwa: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
#ArrestZainabAbdulahi

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Jaiiop98(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mikehot:
They will get 77 dicks grin grin grin
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Toyyien:
Religion of peace indeed
I won't blame her or the northerners ,is Lord lugard I blame
She won't be arrested for hate speech since she one of their supporter
She is one of the idiots dragging us back
No matter what ,we will strive for a better governance
did she tied a rope on your giraffe neck or chain dragging you to failure
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Playermayweda(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
They will never arrest this one for hate speech

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by hopexter(m): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mikehot:

In Islam, women are like animals, they don't go no where after death. They are both useless on earth and after death.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by EMMY76: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bloodthirsty primitive barbarian aisha should sue the idiot for threatening her life. I have watched videos of northern muslim women wearing full hijabs protesting in the north against insecurity and singing buhari shege buhari shege so why must aisha yesufu be singled out to be beheaded? This is why I don't personally see any hope for nigeria with northern muslim extremists with this kind of idealogy they will always find a way to use their islamic religion to destroy whatever noble cause that is supposed to benefit all nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by emeone: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ara na gba ndi Ara!
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Danaire(m): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
What I see here is a Foolish nd an Uncivilized nd Religious Bigot talking.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by TheManOfTheYear: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
nuelyoyo:
I didn't see where she said Aisha should be killed.
You're blind of course
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Omezif(m): 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
This boy didn't captured Senses at all, how can this one come out in public and say this rubbish.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by tot(f): 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-54357810

Nigeria has 13 million out-of-school children, the highest in the world, according to Unicef, and more than 69% of them are in the north. As a result, the region has Nigeria's lowest literacy rates, with some states recording just 8%.

The North needs to educate its populace as a matter of URGENCY!!
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Ayubaossy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Omobolaji109: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Not suprise you a actress and you acting according to the script....Omo Ode

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by inspector44(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
I can see u have an experience in killing maybe u should join Nnamdi Kanu to actualize ur dream. Foolish woman
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Vyiecyie: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
ArewaHero:
and your President among those animals then who are you?
Is your brain faulty? Stay off biko

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ladycewhy:
So where do you now preach your hatred against infidels? Your arabic schools? undecided
no place for that in islam,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters / Michelle Obama Congratulates Ike & Uchechi Ibe On Their Wedding(Pix / Aregbesola's Daughter Shakirat's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.