Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' (67090 Views)

HAPPENING NOW: Aisha Yesufu Is Fighting With Adeyanju Over Obi / Aliyu Abdullahi, Aisha Buhari's Aide Refuses To Disclose Her Whereabouts (Video) / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Guide777(m): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
All them Janjawee.d, are in that Arewa.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
LET'S BLAME IPOB FOR WHAT SHE SAID

CAN'T YOU SEE SHE SPOKE OUT OF ANGER BECAUSE OF WHAT IPOB IS DOING TO NIGERIA
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by nograv: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
See the true face of the Hausa Fulani.

It is one thing to question them as someone from another group. Even then it is dangerous, ask non violent IPOB supporters or the EndSars youth who were attacked at Lekki Tollgate..

See how they order the death of their own for breaking ranks and having another point of view..

These folks have to leave Aso Rock now or 2023 at the latest..
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Trybes(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
No doubt she is a psychiatric patient
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by 1solution: 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
Are these people humans how can you be calling for the death of a fellow human plz CSO, human rights group, huriwa, seraph should sue the fg cos she is working for fg for this kind of callous statement.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by nograv: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
helinues:
sad

She must be shecow and blood thirsty.

This kind of person won't see anything wrong in financing Boko Haram then

Listen to this one....

Because she wants a better Nigeria and questions the Daura President she is Boko Haram..

Wow you abokis, are vicious.. You even attack your own if they do not follow the govt line..
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Coyote0708: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Until we stop ascribing ourselves based on religious, ethnicity, tribal and geographical differences, we will remain the burnt part of the pot of humanity. There is only nigeria and she is bigger than any tribe or religion.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Naijasuper: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Now tell how the southerns would live as one country in peace and unity with such people that are tasty for blood.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Ladycewhy(f): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
ArewaHero:
no place for that in islam,
na so grin grin grin.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by pretyval: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Can someone get me her number?
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by FLYFIRE(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
It is not surprising. That is the mindset of a typical northern Nigerian Muslim
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Sunsets: 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
The grammar messed up my head. How do I deread it?
Dayvidblue:
See this one, demanding that someone be killed for having an opposing view, how pathetic can some people get?

I think this lady should be arrested cos her utterances are capable of inciting violence.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Skoolofhardknoc: 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kanny wood Zainab Abdullahi na wa for you o. You are indeed a sick northerner,You need psychiatric help. Olooshi, if your father born you well go and kill her over bleached fool.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by afolarin60591: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
No doubt she is a psychiatric patient
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nyanabo(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
ArewaHero:

do you have proofs ,
and all the post that flow on nairaland about people Nigerian caught with illegal drugs ,cocaine have you seen any notherner, if you ever come across it then direct me to a link ,even the pilgrimage that smuggle drugs during hajj in Saudi Arabia non of them are notheners they are southeners.

The Country Is Trying To Heal And The Likes Of You Fanning the fire of ethnic division and religious war should be bundled out of this country.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Dayvidblue: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sunsets:

You didn't say anything.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by HandsomeBlack: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
This lady must be arrested and prosecuted based on the hate speech law.

How can she so brazenly incite attack on another woman just because she has a contrary view to her.

Dear Nigerians youths, Aisha Yesufu stood for us during the protests, we owe it to her to stand by her now.
#prosecuteZainab
#noToHateSpeech

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nimrod81: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Islie:
Kannywood Actress, Zainab Abdullahi, Asks Northerners To Kill Nigerian Activist, Aisha Yesufu

https://saharareporters.com/2020/10/24/kannywood-actress-zainab-abdullahi-asks-northerners-kill-nigerian-activist-aisha-yesufu
Hope she will be arrested and charged for hate speech...
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by ArewaHero(m): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nyanabo:

The Country Is Trying To Heal And The Likes Of You Fanning the fire of ethnic division and religious war should be bundled out of this country.
what did I do wrong grin
Nyanabo:

what did I do wrong
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Dayvidblue: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sunsets:

Very incoherent.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by HandsomeBlack: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Dayvidblue:
See this one, demanding that someone be killed for having an opposing view, how pathetic can some people get?

I think this lady should be arrested cos her utterances are capable of inciting violence.

This lady must be arrested and prosecuted based on the hate speech law.

How can she so brazenly incite attack on another woman just because she has a contrary view to her.

Dear Nigerians youths, Aisha Yesufu stood for us during the protests, we owe it to her to stand by her now.
#prosecuteZainab
#noToHateSpeech
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by chubinwa(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
Because she refused to be suffering and smiling. mumu
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by womenareapes: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
ArewaHero:
if not that Islam prohibit insulting other people believe I would have give you some Dosage of heavy insults
shut up!
if only you know me, you would have killed me for Allah sake believing I blasphemy against that blood sucking demon called Allah undecided
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by jaxxy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bt when aisha supported Buhari in 2015 she was not a Jew Idiot
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by NaMeAboki: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
See them masturbating over a FAKE NEWS, SMH.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Nyanabo(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
ArewaHero:
what did I do wrong grin what did I do wrong

Lets give peace a chance. learn to accomodate one another irrespective of tribe and religion and gender.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by DigitB: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mikehot:
But wait o, moslems if jihad men would get 77 virgins what would women get?

77 premium dịcks maybe
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by Denko2721987(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hmmmm, u see this country ehn.. The ethnic, religious and partesian disease that has eaten deep into us, i'm afraid has no redemption..
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by adenigga(m): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kriss216:
The truth is, she’ll die before Aisha Yesufu.

Don't let us pay her back in her own coins.

God will judge her!!!!

Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by SirMichael1: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
ArewaHero:
then you have pour mental reasoning
'pour'? Really? Typical aboki! One would think that your exposure to the internet is enough to make you stop using your embarrasing accent, but it is obvious you're beyond salvage. Keep substituting porce for force, poor for pour, people for feeffil.
Re: Zainab Abdullahi: 'Aisha Yesufu Is A Jew In Islamic Shirt' by SirMichael1: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mikehot:
But wait o, moslems if jihad men would get 77 virgins what would women get?
Lol. I have asked this on a muslim thread and some dude was denying, saying that there is no such thing written in the quran. Really, they'll be so many mandigo dicks to go round on that day for their ladies. Then again, their women, according to the quran will not make heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance / AGF, Abubakar Malami Son's Wedding Video As Money Rains / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.