Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,331 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (94808 Views)

Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Finnestgreat: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Tinubu is a BIG BIG FOOL

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
richie240:

Ye ipobian, u can say that again!
cool

My Miyetti Allah brother, take good care.

As I said earlier, canvas for a pay raise, so you can change gear in the propaganda. Una don fail.

Enjoy.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Dminister(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Just boasting. Don't worry the next one will sweep you off Lagos.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/i-didnt-go-nowhere-tinubu-confirms-politics-nigerias-fact-check-on-france-trip/

This half-coherent crackhead actually thinks he can rule Nigeria

Think again old man. Think again!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by mascot87(m): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
Paperwhite:

What is the meaning of these questions oga? undecided

Did you watch the video? Why did the reporting stop at "How are they there? How long were they there? What kind of characters are they?"
Now I believe that journalists and bloggers are the main problem of this country

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
I don't have a problem with the Igbo obsession for Tinubu, they're naturally cursed to hate whatever they can't have. My problem is that there are too many politically naive Yorubas who don't know their left from their right and can't read nor analyse Nigeria's political landscape to know when to put liberalism to one side to have a common front, and are willing accomplices to see to the downfall of this man.
The number of Igbos that I saw pushing all kinds of propaganda about this man the last few days on their WhatsApp status while all turning a blind eye to the Awkuzu revelations and the bad governance in their homestate, made me see the need to sensitize and awaken the gullible ones among us about the agenda being pushed to see the end of this man. Implore all true sons of Oodua here not to relent, their evil wishes is dead on arrival!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Emilokoiyawon: 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
raylandmark:
Nairaland is just filled with tribal bigot instead of the youth to unite with a common goal they just let sentiment and tribal war take the day the country is never going to move forward with this kind of people I see on nairaland

The Igbos are not showing any willingness to expose and destroy Peter Obi and Obiano (the chief patrons of SARS officer James Nwafor) YET the carry Tinubu for head like gala. If you want a revolution, it has to be ALL polticians not just Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by dejavubobo1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
Macphenson:
Interesting
This is a time for sober reflection and not chest beating or boasting... The man as prior knowledge of the killing. he is just a blantant liar.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by bettyharry101: 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
pacificom:
He who fight and runs away, leaves to fight another day. - Bob Marley
You sure sey Na Bob Marley talk am?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by omoyeni37: 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mtchewwww
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by uchvic(m): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Nnamdi Kanu's nightmare...King of the seven kingdoms....Asiwaju of Lagos which is a Yoruba Land and will always be, Jagaban of Borgu, soon to be Ezeudo of Abia. Some people will not sleep tonight.

Ezeudo of Abia kee u dia

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by LaneBoi: 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Dem fake news carriers wont have a good sleep this night.

The Twitter influencers, the celebrities and their keyboard warriors are having a bad night on Twitter.

They thought they were attacking the man empire not knowing they were busy destroying their own infrastructures.

Nothing pains than seeing who you hate badly come back stronger.
You this boy. You no dey tinubu payroll o but you don't mind being broke and a slave while supporting questionable politicians cheesy. Height of foolery. Your main goal is to stay broke and keep supporting APC till ur death
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by totit: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
abidem4real:

Your kinsmen were massacred like that and you're still bragging asking senseless questions and proudly calling yourself Jagaban! I am highly disappointed in this old hag called Tinubu. Just remember that Carma is a bitch

Dude, don't abuse the word ' massacre ' except you can prove your claim. And besides, what was he suppose to do when he's not the fed gov or state gov?

You must be ibo, quit the hate, and chill already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
abbey621:

He's not going to contest because he makes more money sponsoring those in power. Let's just say, as long as he does not contest for political office, he does not have to declare his assets and he can keep people guessing just how much billions he makes in a year. Furthermore, let's not deceive ourselves, this man will play a major role in who becomes the next governor of LAgos state, the next president of Nigeria. He don talk am, he remains the jagaban!

lol. e go shock you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by richie240: 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
So long, ipob terrorist!
cool

WhatCanIsay:

My Miyetti Allah brother, take good care.

As I said earlier, canvas for a pay raise, so you can change gear in the propaganda. Una don fail.

Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by abbey621(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sedentary:

If he will still remain relevant in deciding who becomes who in 2023, then our protest would have been in vain. I would have expected that we would use this opportunity to galvanize the youths into a formidable political force ahead of 2023. The youths, who evidently are tired of the status quo (both educated and uneducated) are the most of the voting population. So, it would be the utmost shame if we are unable to mobilise for 2023 under the guise of a new political party.

It is never too late.

Anyways, what do I know ?

Did you look at the stats from the last election? Majority of the people that voted were traders, marketwomen and old people. Most youths only talk on social media, they didn't vote, we keep shouting youths youths youths, let's pull the voting record from majority of the Northern states, you go SHCOK! In politics you must have foresight, right now coming out to support another party gives Buhari and the North the chance to restrategize and cut off Tinubu's wings. Notice I didn't say Tinubu was a saint, I said he remains jagaban, he would almost always do what's right for him and at times that might not be the best thing for us! Our best hope of a new Nigeria is a new youth party one without a jagaban, a Buhari etc but in reality, we might have to settle for the elast evil which is taking power away from the North even if we have to rally behind someone of Tinubu's or Wike's choosing!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Djbond(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oizee:
hmmmm, that was last year GTB birthday message to their customers, this year own dey different o
what's the point? The are no difference. I even got from fidelity and pal pension plus premium pension. If you wan help, make you help. Tomorrow is another, I can still do small celebration tomorrow.

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by dejavubobo1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
ModestGal:
Jagaban is a player, he was the one that started the rumour of him going to France, he was called and he said its almost true. Immediately, I told my brother this man is playing games. I read it in his voice,he even called Kazeem, saying maagbo.
At first, i was thinking it wasnt him, because picking such calls and answering such questions is odd, then I realized he had a game plan.

He was the one that started the rumour of him in France, London etc, just to show Nigerians that all allegations are lies.

He planned everything from the beginning, coming out today to speak is part of the plan, I'm sure there was a plain and a person that landed truthfully in France/London, just to make people spread the rumours he created

Baba, we are 21st century youths, highly intelligent, you can't play mind games with us. You can't confuse us, we are smarter than all these dramas. Keep the talk to yourself and tell us who ordered the Lekki tollgate massacre
Good. I also think he knows very much about the killing. It's just obvious he's a dirty player

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by cray91(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
walahi! dem no go escape am oo

cuz we go burn down Aso rock by that time
simple250:
This is just the beginning, the next phase of our protest you people will not escape it ....
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Starzo: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
God go purnish sevilla angry
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by totit: 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

The Igbos are not showing any willingness to expose and destroy Peter Obi and Obiano (the chief patrons of SARS officer James Nwafor) YET the carry Tinubu for head like gala. If you want a revolution, it has to be ALL polticians not just Tinubu.

What do you expect? Sheybi, we Yoruba are the perfect example of betrayals who betrays their own and pull him down because an outsider says he's bad or wicked. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by obontami: 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
How are they there? How long were they there? What kind of characters are they?"

And this ugly halitosis-oozing toad is parent. God Almighty will surely punish you! You think you have it all, and nobody can question you. Motherfucker, you forgot the biitch called karma. where is abacha today? Where is abiola? Where is babangida?

Tinubu let me tell you something today, you can never be Nigeria's president. No matter how hard you fucking try.

Useless monkey-look-a-alike power hungry fool!
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by bettyharry101: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
abbey621:

He's not going to contest because he makes more money sponsoring those in power. Let's just say, as long as he does not contest for political office, he does not have to declare his assets and he can keep people guessing just how much billions he makes in a year. Furthermore, let's not deceive ourselves, this man will play a major role in who becomes the next governor of LAgos state, the next president of Nigeria. He don talk am, he remains the jagaban!
No matter how wealthy a man is ,if he has not tested power,then he will never be fulfilled .Tinubu dream is to be the Presiden of Nigeria ..So no matter the money he has, he will never be fulfilled until he get that power .After wealth comes power .. Human wants are truly unlimited
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Bedesipop(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
tinsel:
He was busy with the edo riot as a real niggar.
is all right
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by aremuforlife(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Farki:

The name Tinubu is synonymous with nepotism.

What is the meaning of nepotism?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Oriakku: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Obichukwuu:
He went and fortified himself and returned back. No cause for alarm, i know how to make jazz ineffective.

I'm not Yoruba, but i can summon ogun from the comfort of my house, and direct ogun to attack a yoruba person and it will happen.

I can summon any spirit of my choice and it will do my bidding
lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Drizzy5001(m): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Tinubu will not smell that presidential seat, come 2023
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by amaridigital(m): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
maak400:
Tinubu say bye bye to your presidential ambition, the gods are against. You supported blood thirsty Fulani man in 2015, he sidelined you and messed up the country, you still went ahead to support him in 2019 again to continue ruling naija like a jungle. Nemesis has caught up with you and you will pay for the sufferings and death that this govt has unleashed on Nigeria. Greedy thieve pocketing all of Lagos money.

A new hashtag #Igbomustgo is trending among Yorubas in Lagos as we speak thanks to the video allegedly released by KANU asking Igbos to attack Yoruba interest in Lagos. You better stop atracking Yoruba leaders now before it is too late. Face the political leaders from your region. Tinubu is not the one collecting your state's monthly allocation from FG. Hold your leaders accountable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by easyzworld: 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fire burn you.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Farki: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
aremuforlife:

What is the meaning of nepotism?

the practice among those with power or influence of favouring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.

All of which the jagaban is known for.

You have data why are you asking me?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Throwback: 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Igbodicool:

Owner of Sahara Reporters is an IPOB Youths.
Yoruba ndi ara without shame.

Is there something wrong with your ancestors?

Did Sahara Reporters not lie?

Is that not a shameful misinformation?

We are talking of Nigerian citizens being lied to by the government and deserving to know the truth, yet rather than join me and condemn such lies from the media who should behave better, your natural reaction is to reveal your tribal and emotional shortcomings?

If you have no explanation for the lie and misinformation from Sahara Reporters, must you vent your tribal frustration and bigotry?

Go and educate yourself before you have a conversation with me.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by abbey621(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
bettyharry101:
No matter how wealthy a man is ,if he has not tested power,then he will never be fulfilled .Tinubu dream is to be the Presiden of Nigeria ..So no matter the money he has, he will never be fulfilled until he get that power .After wealth comes power .. Human wants are truly unlimited

How do you know that's his dream? Have you ever had the chance to speak with him? What greater power is there than the ability to make kings and presidents dance to your tune? You guys don't really know how much of Nigeria this man already controls....lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.