Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,461 members, 7,836,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (94817 Views)

Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
PDPdestroyer:

They're still in politics(just like Tinubu) and not occupying any position in government (just like Tinubu)
Say something else

Mumu. As if you dont know Saraki, a whole Senate President, got tossed out of the Senate and he was then booted out of Kwara politics for good ending the decades long hold the Sarakis had over Kwara.

With Atiku, the tears he nursed hiding away in Dubai for 9 months, when the courts threw out his INEC server excuse, is enough to spare any further comment against the man.

Abeg out of office different to out of office. If you know you know.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sconty09(m): 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
R0kstarr8:
nah there e go die put

Yes and All the Ibo leaders.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oshigun:

Mumu. As if you dont know Saraki, a whole Senate President, got tossed out of the Senate and he was then booted out of Kwara politics for good ending the decades long hold the Sarakis had over Kwara.

With Atiku, the tears he nursed hiding away in Dubai for 9 months, when the courts threw out his INEC server excuse, is enough to spare any further comment against the man.

Abeg out of office different to out of office. If you know you know.
Read my past conversation with the person I quoted to know I'm on Tinubu's side
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Cheeryfeet: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Officialgarri:
This man just made me like him.

I never gave 2 fvcks about him before but now, I'm his fan.
The confidence in his speech though ' I am still the Asiwaju of Lagos and I'm still a Jagaban"

.. Chow!!
Yeah why wouldn't you like him, birds of the same feather. Coward. Why is he boasting now he thinks things have calmed down. He would have come out few days back to say that. Jagaban ni gbalaga kor
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Israel07: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/i-didnt-go-nowhere-tinubu-confirms-politics-nigerias-fact-check-on-france-trip/

Politicians are narcissistic & manipulative n always 'll be for that's what it takes to be top of d game.
Nigeria needs leaders not politicians for only leaders can bring true progress to this country.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Jimbadly: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
WhatCanIsay:
The Fulani cabal just did, "testing the microphone" on his head. I hope he has realised that he who eats with the devil, must have to use a long spoon.

Within a week a lot of his legacies were rubbished. Let him continue asking, "where is the cow?".

Na the Miyetti Allah people wey him think say he de represent for SW, na dem follow rubbish am.

As he is our in-law, Tinubu all we have to say is this, "fịa asaa n'anya."

Know thy enemies!

He is your in-law how?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Farki: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
aremuforlife:

Can you proof your allegation with some example of his nepotism while in government.
I could remember while he was in government, he had some Easterners as some members of his cabinet and government. He owns an investment where he employed qualified candidates from all tribes.

- His wife despite having no political experience besides sleeping with the governor is a senator with 3 tenures. He also has a habit of appointing his family members to sensitive government positions.
https://elombah.com/nepotism-asiwaju-bola-tinubu-continues-his-rapacious-hold-on-lagos-state/amp/

- He refused to support Ambode for reelection and obviously he won because whoever the Jagaban decides to be governor will be governor.

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-ambode-imbroglio/amp

- His former VP acknowledged his nepotism and inability to address the main issues plaguing Lagos.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/my-problem-with-tinubu-senator-kofo-bucknor-akerele/
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by totit: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Finnestgreat:
wow i can't believe some people are still supporting tinubu after what he has done to lagosians.

Like With prove, please?

Can't ya all see that we are tired of your people conspiracy, turning our people against their own leaders/people to destroy our land and insteufurture --- when you have plenty of tinubus you accused, at your backyard in alaigbo?

Enough of this nonsense angry

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Farki: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
totit:

So, let reason small.

If nobody helps or connects you politically, how do one or do you think it's possible to be a partaker or dive into politics especially in this part of the world.

Oya, let's reason small. grin

Does that mean whoever I pick must be given the automatic spot most especially my unqualified family members? What happened to democracy?

The problem with this part of the world is that we are used to rubbish being normal.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by madjune(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
He get mouth now to talk.

Why didn't he come out to talk while the rampage was on.
Coward.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by okoloemmalex(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
and some sensible youths wouldn't find anything wrong with this boastful and arrogant statements.

you can imagine, if he gets attacked now by angry youths/mob, they will say strangers have invaded south west to destroy their land.

it shows that he's still proud of making wealth in the expense of others.

God will punish all these Polithiefcians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by totit: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Farki:

Does that mean whoever I pick must be given the automatic spot most especially my unqualified family members? What happened to democracy?

The problem with this part of the world is that we are used to rubbish being normal.

And is that often the case with tinubu if I may ask? Where were you when he was ridiculed during the first election that birthed Akeredelu as Ondo state gov when in fact he wasn't tinubu's choice, at the time? Say something else;
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by klawaaa: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Real coward... The bastard that they visited his house and never showed face!
howfarseun:
Why you no talk when the thing dey hot? Coward buruku.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
during the Protests... youths are united.

now, they're divided into supporting parties and politicians again

confused generation
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by aremuforlife(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
Farki:

- His wife despite having no political experience besides sleeping with the governor is a senator with 3 tenures. He also has a habit of appointing his family members to sensitive government positions.
https://elombah.com/nepotism-asiwaju-bola-tinubu-continues-his-rapacious-hold-on-lagos-state/amp/

- He refused to support Ambode for reelection and obviously he won because whoever the Jagaban decides to be governor will be governor.

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-ambode-imbroglio/amp

- His former VP acknowledged his nepotism and inability to address the main issues plaguing Lagos.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/my-problem-with-tinubu-senator-kofo-bucknor-akerele/
You have no point but a bittered soul, how has is wife not having a political experience becomes nepotism?
He singlehandedly brought Ambode to the political scene and he decide to stop him, I don't see that as nepotism but disloyalty from the subordinates.
Can you please, list some of the main issues facing Lagos state, that he was unable to address while in office?
I don't see anything bad appointment a qualify member of the family to sensitive government position, do you expect him to put them in senseless position, Moreover, can you list some of his family he appointed and their position in the sensitive position.
Thanks
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by enemyofprogress: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
simple250:
This is just the beginning, the next phase of our protest you people will not escape it ....
insha allah
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by nogragra: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Paperwhite:
cheesy Baba don show face.How did soldiers went to shoot protesters but refused to protect the city of Lagos from all the arsonists and looters that wrecked havoc the next day? There is an interconnection.

My yoruba people don't let them sell you made in Aba story. Where I have problem is this, even despite not being a supporter of boastful Jagaban
Let the truth be told. Why are the people purported from outside yoruba land come down after him like their very life depend on it. They even ask their proxy in London to look for him. Tinubu is a yoruba man and the affairs happened in yoruba land why must the easterners leave their biafra issue and carry Tinubu'matter on their head like gala. Yoruba wake up, igbos are planning to remove Tinubu for some plot, either because he's blocking their plans in Lagos. They live mostly in Lekki but because they will pay for the toll gate everyday they decided to use the emotive protest for their nefarious activities and burn it down. Unfortunately it will be rebuilt to their disappointment. Let's wait for investigation on the shooting and those who remove the camera. It shows yorubas are careless about their key points even the legendary high court was not spared. Yorubas henceforth must be conscious of what happen within their space because what I see is a carefully calculated move to disenfranchise us of power and say in Lagos, which is on as we speak. If you like my yoruba people disregard it. This is the cavit, no non yorubas are allowed to vote and create tension in yoruba land any more, no more igwes or emirs or seriki in yoruba land again everyone is answerable to Obas in yoruba land.You do in Rome as the Roman's and no more land for sale in yoruba land for non yorubas and any yoruba in collusion on land matters must be made to forfeit the land with no compensation and jail term with no option of payment. Non yoruba investors are welcome to have a max of ten year lease with option to renew. These must be inculcated in the bylaw of each south western state this will at least check all these messing up with our affairs and influx of toxic people into our space. This law must apply to current title holders even with landed properties. They may be compensated for their property but not beyond a limit per square meter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Icon79(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Don’t mind the coward. He only showed his ugly head because the protests seem to have calmed down. Where has he been the past two weeks? Why didn’t he come out to claim the title of Asiwaju or Jagaban.

Jagabandit my ass. Coward!

O pari

Shortyy:
So where were you then?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by danilmo: 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
QuinieR:

Issorite
I think I need the Otedola no grin

Meanwhile Tinubu is a big lier o,I watch the video of him been disgrace by our Nigeria peepz in France jst @the entrance of the hotel
Useless old man

even the person that realised that clip said that wasn't Tinubu and hs deleted it.
go and rewatxh it and u see it's not tinubu..

so u can easily b bought with propaganda and rumours like this. lol
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
PDPdestroyer:

Read my past conversation with the person I quoted to know I'm on Tinubu's side

Okay apologies.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
siraj1402:
Do I comment to make sense to you? I mentioned Obaseki because Tinubu made a public speech on not to vote for him and if he has the possession of the chief of the Army, he will do everything to make sure he doesn't win. Reset your sense to see sense in my comment.

'comment to make sense to me?? U nor get sense well...am I not an audience to read n understand? What is 'Bullioner' connection with Chief of army staff n Edo elections? Ur examples or illustrations are not rhyming. U are digressing,that's all I'm trying to say. Take note..u n those who liked ur 'cenceless' comment. Edo nor be Lagos was easily proved to u

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Oizee(f): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Djbond:
what's the point? The are no difference. I even got from fidelity and pal pension plus premium pension. If you wan help, make you help. Tomorrow is another, I can still do small celebration tomorrow.
from pal and premium? Then u are working, only say u are Broke now. Bro please borrow money from friends to eat and celebrate it next weekend when salary is paid.
What really caught my attention initially was d humour u applied in d comment section to beg
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ttobizz(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
I pity this man
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by danilmo: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Finnestgreat:
wow i can't believe some people are still supporting tinubu after what he has done to lagosians.

How can we forget the man that made Lagos for show by him giving us goal oriented ,visionary leaders??

today Lagos is the richest state in Nigeria, most develop, most talk about, Most organised and lot more,

the above is what we saw while u only see bullion van.
hence our view and talks abt him can't be dsame.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Cheeryfeet:
Yeah why wouldn't you like him, birds of the same feather. Coward. Why is he boasting now he thinks things have calmed down. He would have come out few days back to say that. Jagaban ni gbalaga kor

Lol. The frustration of an IPOBian loser who realizes they fuc.Ked up not finishing the job.

Please go and face Kanu the real coward who ran to the UK and abandoned his troop despite bragging he never would.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Icon79:
Don’t mind the coward. He only showed his ugly head because the protests seem to have calmed down. Where has he been the past two weeks? Why didn’t he come out to claim the title of Asiwaju or Jagaban.

O pari

Lol. The frustration of an IPOBian loser who realizes they fuc.Ked up not finishing the job.

Please go and face Kanu the real coward who ran to the UK and abandoned his troop despite bragging he never would.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by afroxyz: 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
When area don clear you don dey make mouth. Even Oba discharge from him palace.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by KenModi(m): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Officialgarri:
This man just made me like him.

I never gave 2 fvcks about him before but now, I'm his fan.
The confidence in his speech though ' I am still the Asiwaju of Lagos and I'm still a Jagaban"

.. Chow!!

Continue having confidence in him while he and his likes keep stealing your future.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by nogragra: 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Icon79:

O pari

Are you disappointed. Investigation will soon reveal the evil of igbo people. How come we don't hear biafra agitation as loud as before?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by IMAMofWAR: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
see jamb waec and elts questions o
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by nnamdi640: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Tinubu our inlaw nothing do you. The so called Fulanis wanted to settled matter for your head but God pass them, but please watch your back because those you called your friends might be you worst enemies. The next thing they will plan to do is to kill you and blame it on Igbos....
Fulanis are agents of violence in order to take control of more power again....
With what happened this few days taught me a lesson on how wicked and heartless Fulanis can be. My fellow we called them Ori na crises. They all accused Igbos for the violence that happened in Lagos forgetting that evidence were already out there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.