Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,497 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (94818 Views)

Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by DAVE5(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Small080:
Baba dey make me laugh o cheesy
You for wait for the boys nah grin

You forget he’s the owner of those boys?

You aren’t looking well sir, reason wetin I talk wella

If you be auditor, can you audit your company’s parent company’s parent company’s parent company for fraud
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Finnestgreat: 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
amaridigital:

A new hadtag #Igbomustgo is trending among Lagosuans as we speak. You better stop atracking Yoruba leaders now before it is too late. Face the political leaders from your region. Tinubu is not the one collecting your state's monthly allocation from FG. Hold your leaders accountable.
why don't u have sense
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by zachur(m): 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
ODJ124:
asiwaju himself... 2023 is sure....

Thread seen...
may you remain olodooo. You could be part of the people that put us here and still want to send us 100times backward tribalism will forever be your problem
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by mascot87(m): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
simple250:
This is just the beginning, the next phase of our protest you people will not escape it ....

Go after your Igbo leaders. Leave Tinubu alone. We are now wise from this incidence and we will resist with our blood any attempt to overrun Lagos and it's leaders

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Aktsmith104: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
PDPdestroyer:

Saraki, Obj and Atiku also campaigned for Buhari. Find something else to say
Where is saraki atiku and others today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Finnestgreat: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
mascot87:

Go after your Igbo leaders. Leave Tinubu alone. We are now wise from this incidence and we will resist with our blood any attempt to overrun Lagos and it's leaders
wow i can't believe some people are still supporting tinubu after what he has done to lagosians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by mascot87(m): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
If this man die
People wil just spit on his burial casket

Rubbish

Why not bother yourself with what people will do to your own casket when you die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Djbond(m): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oizee:
hmmmm, that was last year GTB birthday message to their customers, this year own dey different o

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by aremuforlife(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Farki:

the practice among those with power or influence of favouring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.

All of which the jagaban is known for.

You have data why are you asking me?
Can you proof your allegation with some example of his nepotism while in government.
I could remember while he was in government, he had some Easterners as some members of his cabinet and government. He owns an investment where he employed qualified candidates from all tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by segun18(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
Baba Don come out from hiding. Ori yoo e ti awon boys igboro o mu e.. Shio
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by mascot87(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Finnestgreat:
wow i can't believe some people are still supporting tinubu after what he has done to lagosians.

What did he do to Lagosians? Why are people trooping to Lagos in thousands daily from every part of the world if Lagos is bad?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Aktsmith104:

Where is saraki atiku and others today
They're still in politics(just like Tinubu) and not occupying any position in government (just like Tinubu)
Say something else

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by pacificom: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
bettyharry101:
You sure sey Na Bob Marley talk am?
Original quotation by Oliver Goldsmith, but lyrics in Bob Marley song. "The Heathen"

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Rokingj: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
And what is your problem in. It
mascot87:

Why not bother yourself with what people will do to your own casket when you die
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by geewean(m): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
Asiwaju knows how to put pepper in the eyes of wailerscheesy
Shebi his utimate life goal is to become the president of Nigeria.E go shock u say 2023 them go drop Jababan like used condom.�����
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Abokinaram: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Someone powerful in the "Shadows" is really out to Tarnish Mr Tinubu's Image.
they are the same people that rubbish Oshiomole, they don't want strong man in South.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
By that time I don leave Nigeria oo
Sadebixx:

Lolzzzgrin this man dey give u serious nightmare
Jagaban, Asiwaju of Lagos..... Senior man

By 2023 ehn, some people go commit suicide on top this guy matter grin
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by mascot87(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
And what is your problem in. It

What is your own problem in how people choose to or choose not to celebrate Tinubu when he passed on?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Emilokoiyawon: 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
Finnestgreat:

And yet Igbos support Peter Obi and Obiano after all the innocent lives they have slaughtered in Anambra using SARS?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Lastmankc(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Djbond:
Biko guys today is my birthday, I thank God for life. Glory be to God. Buy please guys, I'm very broke. As I am typing this I've not eaten since morning, and even my neighbors don disturb me die today say even if na coaster biscuits, and soft drinks make I share give them as the kind popular and nice person wey I be for neghborgood, I said I heard them but right now, I need to eat cos na that one be my main problem currently, then the latter can follow (if possible).

Please and please I'm begging nl guys, make una help me with any amount.

God no go shame us.
Go loot shops like your mates
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by cocolacec(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
If this man die
People wil just spit on his burial casket

Rubbish
That is a lie,he will given a state burial.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by possibility99: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Tinubu is trying to show to the the World that he is a real niggarr
Whereas he is a pussy ass niggarr with no balls
Baba we don miss you. Where were you since all this while. My man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr Isoright
Tinubu is trying to show to the the World that he is a real niggarr Whereas he is a pussy ass niggarr with no balls
my man welcome bck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by PHOTSEE(m): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sadebixx:

Lolzzzgrin this man dey give u serious nightmare
Jagaban, Asiwaju of Lagos..... Senior man

By 2023 ehn, some people go commit suicide on top this guy matter grin
I can see you trying hard on your rebrending! you don't gamble with peoples life and expect a smile from them, i can now see your hailing is turning to wailing.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by totit: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Tinubu will not smell that presidential seat, come 2023

Are you God?

Lool! You must be ibo. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by bettyharry101: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
WhatCanIsay:

My dear, you can forge and Photoshop all you want. The Jagaban, who has the Igbo as his in-law, has come to realise his enemies.

The people that are trying to clip his wings because they want to retain power come 2023.

We all know the desires of the Fulani's now.

Try harder and harder!
The fulani and the Yorubas are one .. So how can you sey they are trying to clip his wings? .. you all know that and you all have continued to lick thier asses and keep mute when they kill your children. Is that not cowardice . You rather transfer you grievance toward the Igbos who have never physically fought or killed any of your brothers in any part of the county , in the history of Nigeria . You all should continue to lick the fualnis balls and hide when they bark.

I cannot believe sey a Tinubu that was all over the place, criticizing the then GEJ govt, could be cowed by the fulanis.. He dared not speak against any Nonsence by this administration becos they are capable of bringing him down with various corruption charges .
They can do it and the Yorubas will start fighting the Igbos, that they are responsible for thier woes ..Veru pathetic .
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by localboy: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/i-didnt-go-nowhere-tinubu-confirms-politics-nigerias-fact-check-on-france-trip/

Lair !!! …....

Why did you respond "almost true" when you asked if you were on your way to France ?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by olabolaji(m): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Why didn't he soro soke when things dey hot. Abi Baba do the "Dodge to fight another day" grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by bettyharry101: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
pacificom:

Original quotation by Oliver Goldsmith, but lyrics in Bob Marley song. "The Heathen"
Ok.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by totit: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
Farki:

the practice among those with power or influence of favouring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.

All of which the jagaban is known for.

You have data why are you asking me?

So, let reason small.

If nobody helps or connects you politically, how do one or do you think it's possible to be a partaker or dive into politics especially in this part of the world.

Oya, let's reason small. grin
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
LaneBoi:

You this boy. You no dey tinubu payroll o but you don't mind being broke and a slave while supporting questionable politicians cheesy. Height of foolery. Your main goal is to stay broke and keep supporting APC till ur death

So saying truth means tinubu payroll.

We are the people going broke check around .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos / Beautiful Family Of Sen. Ike Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.