Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,081 members, 7,859,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. (7292 Views)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / RCCG's 'Office Of The Mother In Israel'. Folu Adeboye's Title: Meaning? (Photos) / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
Airlove:

The office of a prophet is totally different from the gift of prophesy. You man be a prophet by office but you will hardly “prophesy” Whereas those with the gift can prophesy more than you. One thing is sure, what a prophet in his spiritual office can pull , a person that prophesy cant do.

The training are different because the weight of the glory differs. Truvel is talking about the spiritual training to access the true unlimited power of God through the crucifixion of flesh and canal desires.
However, God loves all His children including the true prophets in their office. No prophesy in this dispensation is above the written word of God. True prophets demonstrate the Logos of scriptures as a confirmation of the Holyspirt on earth.

Send me d pdf you are referring to..
I Don't Av D Pfd. Someone Here Has It. He Gives Out Christian Ebooks 4 Free. The Prophetic Preparation By Les Crause.
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by Kobojunkie: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
koboko why u dey fall hand na, nuttella asked you what Jesus said, you are taking about the beginning. Heyyy Jesu
Because it is obvious that knowing a part If thee truth is not the same as knowing the truth. If a person's understanding of what a prophet is, is based on fantastical ideas fed him of her by false teachers, how an that same person expected to comprehend truth when it Is finally presented? undecided
You start from scratch, unlearn the lies in order to learnte truth
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Ya this are just words that have no direct relation to the post you quoted.

Are you using another truth cover up a lie you believe?
be more specific
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by BlueAngel444: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
If you read beginning from exodus 12 on through Deuteronomy 31, you would find thet under the Old Covenant laws, God started that He would set up prophets from among the tribes of Israel to serve as His prophets in the land If Israel. And this exactly what He did. He did not send a foreigner as Prophet to His people, Israel, because from among them did He state that He would get His prophets.

In the New Covenant that is Jesus Christ, since God lives inside of each and everyone who belongs to Him and they all hear His, Jesus Christ's, voice, and the only Teacher/counselor/guide for those who belong to Him is the Spirit of God Himself, prophets like those If old are not be necessary. And unlike God in His definition of His Old Covenant, Jesus Christ, rather spoke against prophets who would come in His name as false prophets.
My guy are you talking about the prophecy of Coding raising A prophet, not prophets o, but A prophet from them to lead them?

Guy be calming down.

God doesn't live inside anybody, God our Father who art in Heaven. Bros be calming down o.

But has you hear God now, abeg tell me what is he saying. If you lie, you know what God does to does who use his name and lie.

Jesus spoke against FALSE prophets and not the prophets. Baba be calming down on this ur agenda, because by the time God will ask you who sent you, go answer am o
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by Kobojunkie: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Why should I tell you cheesy

What do I know grin
You brought that verse up
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
be wise not to turn probablities into definite accertion.

Prophets are raised by God not by men.
I Know Dey Are Raised By God.
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by BlueAngel444: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
be more specific
prophets were in the church in acts? Go back through your responses
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by Kobojunkie: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:

So according to you a prophet must be a blood descendant of Abraham. Hmmm, koboko
According to God, all old covenant prophets are descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Only from among them did God send Prophets to them, foreigners were not included in thee deal.. Even more son was apparently not included in the seal.
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by BlueAngel444: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You brought that verse up
keep reading it till u see it grin and if you don't cry

Why should God send a prophet to reveal scripture to you when you don't believe in such?
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by Kobojunkie: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
which part, tell me naaaa. Pleaseeeeeeee
I read from beginning to end several times to find the answer. Will let you know when I go backk through the book to find the info.
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by BlueAngel444: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
According to God, all old covenant prophets are descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Only from among them did God send Prophets to them, foreigners were not included in thee deal.. Even more son was apparently not included in the seal.
Still no where does God say that.

Infact the opposite is true because before Abraham there were men who spoke as mouthpiece of God and even in God church. Or are you saying the author of Luke and acts is a liar

And the same God that calls men like Hosea, Elijah irrespective of parentage would now dictate that prophets would like kings and priests come from a said tribe.

If you had mentioned the stated made by Noah I would see where a bit of such wisdom you speak so boldly of my come from but as it is. grin
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Still no where does God say that.

Infact the opposite is true because before Abraham there were men who spoke as mouthpiece of God and even in God church. Or are you saying the author of Luke and acts is a liar

And the same God that calls men like Hosea, Elijah irrespective of parentage would now dictate that prophets would like kings and priests come from a said tribe.

If you had mentioned the stated made by Noah I would see where a bit of such wisdom you speak so boldly of my come from but as it is. grin
you need to pay attention! Prophet, priests, slaves, seers, healers, witches, immorality,servants etc., all predate the Old Covenant and New Covenant but as those who follow after God, what matters is what God defined according to His Laws to man.
God, in His Old Covenant, put down stipulations on who could be and could not be His prophet.
In His New Covenant, God decided to be the one to speak to and through of His followers;God put forth warnings against those who will pretend to come as prophets in His name.

1 Like

Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by BlueAngel444: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Because it is obvious that knowing a part If thee truth is not the same as knowing the truth. If a person's understanding of what a prophet is, is based on fantastical ideas fed him of her by false teachers, how an that same person expected to comprehend truth when it Is finally presented? undecided
You start from scratch, unlearn the lies in order to learnte truth
Hmm, what a prophet is? What is a prophet?

Did God define a prophet based on his bloodline?
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
keep reading it till u see it grin and if you don't cry

Why should God send a prophet to reveal scripture to you when you don't believe in such?
Stop babbling and get to the point.

Peter was called to feed the sheep and takee care If the sheep. The same command is given to everyone who desires tor himself a place in Heaven.
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
prophets were in the church in acts? Go back through your responses
Lol... Whatt Church? undecided
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by BlueAngel444: 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
you need to pay attention! Prophet, priests, slaves, seers, healers, witches, immorality,servants etc., all predate the Old Covenant and New Covenant but as those who follow after God, what matters is what God defined according to His Laws to man.
God, in His Old Covenant, put down stipulations on who could be and could not be His prophet.
In His New Covenant, He decided to be the one to seek to and through of His flowers, and instead put forth warnings against those who will pretend to come as prophets in His name.
Claiming God did something he never did isn't that lying against God?

Or where did God say, "no man outside of israel would be a prophet"...?
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by BlueAngel444: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Stop babbling and get to the point.

Peter was called to feed the sheep and takee care If the sheep. The same command is given to everyone who desires tor himself a place in Heaven.
is that what you read from John 21-20-23 or you want to feed people what you personal think and feel is right?

Would you not say John and Jesus did the exact same things due your ideas and statements so far
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by BlueAngel444: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Lol... Whatt Church? undecided
thought you have read the bible several times, how did you miss it in acts shocked

Not surprised Jesus did say they search the scriptures which speak of him and yet they couldn't recognize him cry

1 Like

Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
u want to run from ur calling shocked

Why cheesy

Husband, children, money or what?
To be a prophet comes with lots of responsibilities, challenges, trials and temptations, fasting, marathon prayers, attacks. So my dear e suppose fear person.
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by BlueAngel444: 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nuttella:
To be a prophet comes with lots of responsibilities, challenges, trials and temptations, fasting, marathon prayers, attacks. So my dear e suppose fear person.
it also comes with a lot of grace to endure it all wink

1 Like

Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
is that what you read from John 21-20-23 or you want to feed people what you personal think and feel is right?

Would you not say John and Jesus did the exact same things due your ideas and statements so far
Stop wasting your precious time arguing with that guy, he should come and tell me when he starts hearing from God, getting open and night visons, trances, dreaming of things that will happen, prophesying and most importantly, I want him to narrate to me the dream where God showed him/told him that he is a prophet since everybody is a prophet. He think people just wakeup and call themselves prophets without God calling them first.

1 Like

Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
hmm, is a revivalist a prophet?
Any child of God can be a revivalist.

1 Like

Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by BlueAngel444: 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nuttella:
Lol, I wasn't saying a prophet couldn't do or handle revive, that's one of the things prophets do. But that term revivalist seem to a new thing some bear like the term reverend. Some might say a revivalist is an evangelist, now you say any child of God can be a revivalist, because it comes with the ability to bring God's glory into a place, fresh fire, impartation of the Holy Spirit, revive churches, dead ministries and breath life into it.

I know certain prophets have that area of specialization, not sure all of the prophets of God are revivalists.
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Lol, I wasn't saying a prophet couldn't do or handle revive, that's one of the things prophets do. But that term revivalist seem to a new thing some bear like the term reverend. Some might say a revivalist is an evangelist, now you say any child of God can be a revivalist, because it comes with the ability to bring God's glory into a place, fresh fire, impartation of the Holy Spirit, revive churches, dead ministries and breath life into it.

I know certain prophets have that area of specialization, not sure all of the prophets of God are revivalists.
They need God to give them the mantle of power like that of Elijah for them to be revivalists.

My area of specification is deliverance and spiritual warfare, any witch that cross my path in the spirit realm always run.
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by BlueAngel444: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nuttella:
They need God to give them the mantle of power like that of Elijah for them to be revivalists.

My area off specification is deliverance and spiritual warfare, any witch that cross my path in the spirit realm always run.
deliverance and spiritual warfare, interesting. Are you not also into music as well
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
deliverance and spiritual warfare, interesting. Are you not also into music as well
I'm not sure, what I know is that I am an army of the Lord on earth to the glory of God.
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by BlueAngel444: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nuttella:
I'm not sure, what I know is that I am an army of the Lord on earth to the glory of God.
lol ur not sure, would have expected a yes or no, not an uncertainty.

Well if you say worship is not involved, your deliverance ministry is as a prayer warrior only or u cast devils out (which I get from u saying witches flee.)

A lifestyle of praying and fasting as deliverance minister, but mostly praying
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:
lol ur not sure, would have expected a yes or no, not an uncertainty.

Well if you say worship is not involved, your deliverance ministry is as a prayer warrior only or u cast devils out (which I get from u saying witches flee.)

A lifestyle of praying and fasting as deliverance minister, but mostly praying
Everybody does worship na, I thought you were asking if I am a ministrel.
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nuttella:
U Are Right, Any Child Of God Can Be A Revivalist. However, The Evangelists Are Gifted Revivalist. They Are Gifted In Drawing Or Attracting D Crowd With Their Radical (powerful) Sermons, Faith & Prayer. When Dis Guys Minister, D Atmosphere Looks Lively. Deliverance May Start Taking Place & There Could Be A Move Of God's Power In D Congregation Too. Some Highly Gifted Ones, When Dey Start Singing, People Would Even Start Falling Under D Anointing, Deliverance May Start Happening.
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by Airlove: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Was balaam a true prophet or not?
Re: What Many Don't Know Abt The Office Of A Prophet. by elated177: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Really so the same you that said the bible is true now calls it a liar, or isn't that what you say when the bible records Agabus a prophet, prophets and teachers in the church that sends Saul out into his ministry, or OMG John the Baptist was not a prophet, the realization, I am shocked shocked,

I am not going to discuss the Scriptures with someone who said masturbation is approved by the Creator. It is obvious that I and such a person do not worship the same God. So, what's the point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Difference Between The Power Of God And The Glory Of God / Is It True Pope Benedict XVI Converted to Islam? See This Youtube Video / "God" Is Outside Of Space And Time...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.