Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? (57563 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain? / Ghana Church Elder Found Dead In Guest House After Having Sex With A Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by BigBrother9ja: 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Cerebellum:
It myt End in Premium Death grin
The most stupîd comment of the year...
You truly deserve an award?

Are you a christain at all?
Who are you to Judge?

Is that what Christ taught you?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by EBeThings: 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
I don’t know why people are always pessimistic about white garments churches.. Tell me any church that you won’t find bad people in their midst. It’s just unfortunate that people classify everyone under white garments as something else.. you blame the person not the belief of the church

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Pls.try and attend
I can't o.The only thing I heard about them is that they look at people's stars and try to guide them more like clairvoyant do in the U.S .

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Jerewise332(m): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
RealSolution001:
Please your advice is very important.

There's this girl I have been seeing on friendship level but presently there's urge to push it into relationship. From the look of things, I know she's already falling for me so the question whether she'll agree for me or not shouldn't even come in. However, I recently happened to know she's a member of brotherhood of the cross and star (the white garment and shoeless church) likewise her parents and other members of the family. Since I discovered this, I have been very sceptical about the whole thing.

Is it advisable to date such girl? What of in the event of breakup? Any physical or spiritual harm done to someone for being with such a person? Would I be coerced to convert to the beliefs (that is the last thing that will ever happen). Have you dated one before? How did it go?

To start with, I'm a member of the redeemed Christian Church of God, I met this girl that was two years ago very beautiful and attractive and I woo her and she accepted me without any resistance. We started knowing ourselves gradually so it got to the point that she was going through my phone gallery and she saw the picture of my G. O she started fuming at the pic, I asked her why she said she doesn't even like all this Pentecostal churches bla bla that most of them are fake and nothing will make her leave her church to any of these Pentecostal churches. I paused and asked her which church she worship.. She staggered for awhile before she replied me. She said brotherhood. To cut the story short, each times she comes around my spirit will not connect with her, I'll be battling with my inner man.. I tried everything possible to make sure I'm free with her just like every other girls but to no avail. I kept battling with it for weeks. There was a day I wanted doing something stupid with her not minding the battle I'm going through in my mind but to tell u the honest truth nothing moves me even to the point I had to force myself but no way. After that day I had to call her and tell her what I've been going through that I can't continue with her again who knows what might happen.. So my brother I don't really know what prevented me not to demean myself during those times I spent with her. But I later realized that their belief system is different from mine what they taught me is not what they taught her, what I carry is not in line with what she carries that's why we couldn't connect spiritually and I must tell you not every girl you see that you must date be very careful. I rest my case.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by WorWorBoy: 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
I don't know why i find this thread funny.
Brotherhood of cross and Star lol.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by mrkings84(m): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Yes. If you do she will make a STAR!!!
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by dogmax(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nothing special about that Church infact nothing spiritual in that Church. So don't be scared for any reason.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by afroxyz: 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
emkz:

He liked women coming to his house to cook for him, and they watched television afterwards. Then the women returned home.

PS: The man is late and I won't disrespect his memory further.

Don't mind him. Of all the lessons that could be learnt look at the question he is asking
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
uruba23:
I can't o.The only thing I heard about them is that they look at people's stars and try to guide them more like clairvoyant do in the U.S .

Lol.. You re.very funny but wise

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by dogmax(m): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nothing spiritual in that Church. If you love the person go ahead for no skin pain
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by TATALoAlaMu: 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
tnerro1:
What if they ask her to bring you for sarcrifice

Mad o grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Nyanabo(m): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
Oin grin
Seriously I don't know them to be bad/evil people. the few I no are wonderful people.

I remember back in my pre-degree days at NDU Amassoma my landlord and his family were all members and they were a wonderful and peaceful family. I remember they were staunch givers, every weekend they always prepare alot of food to give out. But the downside was their nightly prayer because they live directly above me at a certain period in the night i wouldn't be able to sleep due to their inaudible prayer.

But if you can cope with all these i then see no reason why you can't marry her since you claim to 'love' her. I'm sure she would even be willing to go to your own church.

If you love her and can look beyond her church then go ahead if no then let her go you would see a better person and she would see one who would accept her too.

Warm regards.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by ledaman: 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
Don't allow brotherhood stuff allow you to miss love of your life oo. Pray and move along with her love conquer all issues
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
emkz:

He liked women coming to his house to cook for him, and they watched television afterwards. Then the women returned home.

PS: The man is late and I won't disrespect his memory further.

Oshey! Bangalee lomo latile..regardless of BCS abi na BSC parole

I hear say e get some of their girls wey them dey dedicate though, no fùck all through their life because them must be virgin to put head for the programme....electoral college abi na wetin I hear say them dey call am.

Those ones will enter heaven direct is their doctrine
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
What's the difference between them and average girls out there?
Mtchew, a lot of people fear what doesn't exist. sad
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
They are seemingly harmless and sexually attractive. Nice voice. Calm and very calculative

But..deadly. Except you can join her church later

They have deep marine spirit coated with bible teachings. They worship Rowland Obu as holy spirit
GBAMSOLUTELY.....!
It's obvious that you are indeed TooMuchStuff. You seems to know everything in life.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Showpatos: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Don't be afraid bro
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Legendkilanko: 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
Werey what is your problem with that
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by nick50(m): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
By d time she submit ur picture to thier alter n they slaughter one Pigeon on top ur matter burn seven candle for midnight join body all this ur strong head go calm down.. e be like say u never see something

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Zivaharry(m): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Lol I didn't say he should be a hero. I gave him an hidden answer cheesy he should figure it out wink
*Runs outta thread*
if you are that tall.....make we do boyfriend and girlfrien grin grin grin ;Dd
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by madridsta007(m): 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
RealSolution001:

There's this girl I have been seeing on friendship level but presently there's urge to push it into relationship. From the look of things, I know she's already falling for me so the question whether she'll agree for me or not shouldn't even come in. However, I recently happened to know she's a member of brotherhood of the cross and star (the white garment and shoeless church) likewise her parents and other members of the family. Since I discovered this, I have been very sceptical about the whole thing.

Is it advisable to date such girl? What of in the event of breakup? Any physical or spiritual harm done to someone for being with such a person? Would I be coerced to convert to the beliefs (that is the last thing that will ever happen). Have you dated one before? How did it go?

Brotherhood of the Cross and Star AKA Olumba Olumba Olu
OOO

May God be with you. This one you are asking question that already has an obvious answer means that they have already began work on your case.
Go well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by emkz: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
PastorGbewiri:

Oshey! Bangalee lomo latile..regardless of BCS abi na BSC parole

I hear say e get some of their girls wey them dey dedicate though, no fùck all through their life because them must be virgin to put head for the programme....electoral college abi na wetin I hear say them dey call am.

Those ones will enter heaven direct is their doctrine

Me no know this virgin case o grin grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Creampassion777: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
gfon:
Nothing dey happen,na your fears dey worry you. If you too scared,just rub anointing oil on your john thomas anytime una wan do the do.
well they are not as bad as you think I believe will learn alot from her. If you keep an open mind and pray if there's anything wrong it would be revealed to you. The real question actually is not her religion but whether she is a good person or not is what matters for now because her personality is different from her religion

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by MiaBeer(m): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sisterhood or Brotherhood. Na una sabi. lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Chai within five minutes this tread has reached five page

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Cerebellum:
It myt End in Premium Death grin
Wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
THEIR GIRLS DE FINE LIKE QUEEN OF THE COAST. THEY ARE CARING LOVING, BUT DONT EVEN LOOK FOR THEIR TROUBLE, BUT CHARLEE, NO OFFEND DEM OOOO, NO EVEN TRY SAY U WAN HATE OR PLAN EVIL AGAINST THEM. MY LATE FATHER USE TO TELL US STORY ABOUT HOW HE ONCE WENT TO THEIR GATHERING, HOW CARING THEY WHERE, BUT HE WAS JUST INVITED BY A FRIEND, THANK JESUS HE WAS'NT A DEVOTED MEMBER. THEY CAN SING FOR AFRICA WITH DEMONSTRATION WHEN SINGING, YOUR GIRL MUST BE FROM AKWA-IBOM, CROSS-RIVERS, RIVERS, OR BAYELSA RIGHT? BECUASE NA NDI NMBA NMIRI CHURCH BE THAT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by OLULAW: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION, BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL. THE YORUBAS SAY "A GENTLEMAN RECEIVES A HINT AND MAKES FULL SENSE OF IT." GOOD LUCK. AMEN. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by lereinter(m): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Even you are not sure

A supposed church whose activities are shielded in secrecy

Be very careful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by mikebrain5(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
Cerebellum:

You ladies love brave guys that will die being one useless Hero..This is not India film.,Lady

Anyways, Let's connect nah ,I tall too o grin
Cerebellum:

You ladies love brave guys that will die being one useless Hero..This is not India film.,Lady

Cerebellum:

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? by Killermamba: 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
RealSolution001:

Bros my advice for you on white garment girls is this,

1. Never break their heart
2. Never cheat on them
3 .Nor beat them oh

Failure to adhere to my advice will see you suffering for 600 years and with Bluetooth kind of flogging

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / See How This Guy Punished Lady That Refused To Give Him Her Phone Number / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.